Today is my birthday, Yea Forums. Let's have a Resident Evil thread. Just a RE general kinda thread...

Today is my birthday, Yea Forums. Let's have a Resident Evil thread. Just a RE general kinda thread. What are your favorite games? I'd love to hear about them from all of you.

Attached: Resident_Evil_3_Cover.jpg (250x253, 22K)

I like RE2, REmake, REmake 2 and RE4 the best

I really liked REmake 2. I thought I wouldn't like it all that much, because I really wanted it to be like the remake of the first game. I'm glad I was wrong, because I feel like it's the perfect compromise. I couldn't stand first person, but the controls were great for RE2.

I had very high hopes for REmake 2 and was not disappointed. I have some minor grips with it, but fantastic game overall.

REmake and RE4 for sure. Boring answers I guess but I haven't played most of the other classic RE games yet.

Playing through 7 for the first time now and I'm really liking it.

I know people dislike the game but I really like the atmosphere and aesthetic of resident evil 0
happy birthday OP

Attached: rebecca-chambers.png (400x320, 113K)

Happy birthday, OP.
My favorites are pretty basic. I like RE2 (Original) and RE4 the most.
CV has my favorite soundtrack, so it gets a mention even if I'm not the biggest fan of the game as a whole.

Based

classic RE formula games: REmake > RE2 > RE1 > RE3 >>> Code Veronica
Action/new era RE: REmake 2 > RE4 > RE 7 >>> RE5 >>>>>> RE 6
I'd say they're all good, it's just that CV and 6 are just kind of mediocre
thoughts?

Happy birthday btw OP

Missing Revelations 1 and 2, which I thought were both good.

Happy birthday OP
i hope you will have a good day.

My favorite RE games always been RE3 and RE2 i played the REmake2 and liked it. I hope Capcom will show the Remake 3 soon

I love and have finished 5, 6, Revelations 2 many times. I botched a Revelations 1 run because I didn't have time and now I don't have motivation. Played 2-4 as a kid and didn't like any of them. Hate me all you want, Revelations 2 is the best (specially the "mercenary" mode).

Co-op RE5 > RE4 > Single Player RE5
Happy birthday!

I just don't get it, why most RE games are so damn replayable?
Also, happy birthday

REmake2 and RE5 are my favourites.
Nemesis and Code Veronica the worse by far.
Nemesis is OK because it takes you around town instead of keeping you running in circles but it doesn't add much to the series, it's like a fill episode from a Tv Show. CVX is terrible because right off the bat they make you run around and do menial stuff like putting your items in security boxes and come and go like a monkey.

no hate, you are simply too young to appreciate the classic ones. played re3 when it came out, was 15 at release. game blew my mind.

I haven't played any RE games, but would like to. Almost bought a few of them when they were on sale on the psn store in August. What would you anons consider to be the essential titles of the series?
Happy Birthday, OP.

Happy Birthday, user.
Here, have some Jill.

Attached: JillValentine.jpg (1440x1440, 107K)

Happy birthday, OP

Pretty much this

Thanks for the birthday wishes, anons. I genuinely appreciate it.

...is that a trap? Did you give me a trap Jill for my birthday?