Why did they call them the Turks?

Attached: Turks.JPG.jpg (960x768, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1169138786669924352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds cool in Japanese.

the same reason they ever use foreign words in final fantasy games

it sounds cool

I've been wondering if that ethics department that made them cover up Tifa will also make them change the Turks' name to something else.

why would anyone change that

They'll change it to the Nazis.

>Turks dropped a plate and genocided an entire slum sector
>Game portrays them as honorable
They can't keep getting away with it

>from 1453 to 1488

THAT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT THE TUUUUURKS

Attached: 1551328959152.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

>avalanche blows up no.1 reactor
>many people die
>portrayed as heroes
they can't keep getting away with it

mobile.twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1169138786669924352

TURKS AND SHINRA IN TGS NEXT WEEK

They eat lots of turkey

I can't wait to see my boy Tseng.

Who was the best Turk and why was it Rude? Literally the only member who acted like a professional.
>Reno acted like a fucking street punk
>Tseng spent all his time trying to fuck Aeris and jobbing
>Elena some rookie straight out of the academy, literally not qualified for her position
>Vincent "The man who was cucked to undeath" Valentine

Because they were assholes

Rude was always my favorite. Plus his crush on Tifa was cute.

Anyone Who like tifa cant be a bad person

Honestly, these guys were pretty forgettable as antagonists.

>Best Turk has best taste in women
>Will never target Tifa in combat
Based

Actually FF7 goes out of it's way to show that many people consider AVALANCHE to be nothing more than terrorists and don't give a shit about their message.

Cait Sith calls them out on it a few times.
>Cait Sith: "When ya blew the Midgar No. 1 up, how many folks d'ya think died?"
>Barret: "...that was for the life of the planet. Ya gotta expect a few casualties."
>(Cait Sith turns away.)
>Cait Sith: "A few? Whaddya mean 'a few'? What may be a few to y'all is everything to them who died......"
>(A pause. He turns back to face Barret, who is still staring out the window.)
>Cait Sith: "Protect the planet. Hah! Y'all sure sound good! Ain't no one that'd go against ya. So ya think ya can do whatever y'all want?"
>(Barret spins to face him.)
>Barret: "I don't wanna hear that from no one in Shinra..."
>(He turns back to the window. Cait Sith slumps down.)
>Cait Sith: "......nuthin' I can do 'bout that..."
>(Cloud turns to face them both.)
>Cloud: "Stop it!"
>Tifa: "Cait Sith...... Barret, he knows what he did. What we did in Midgar can't be forgotten no matter what the reason."

Attached: cait sith.jpg (640x480, 99K)

Cait Sith was right.

It was supposed to be Tux as in short for Tuxedo but the original translation stuck. Translating katakana directly can lead to weird shit like this.

*drops a plate on the slums and wipes out more people in a day than avalanche did in their entire existence*

Not his fault, he also protests against that early in the game if I recall (as Reeve)

Don't bully Vincent please.

Rufus Shinra is based af. I wonder tho if they will change the cutscene and not show him obviously getting blown the fuck up in the remake.

A Turk, in persian, used to mean a bloodthirsty and savage person; vandal; barbarian. Can also mean a Beautiful/Handsome Youth.
In Turkish it means strength.
In American english can be used as slang for gay.

all of those seems to fit the Turks

Korea and Turkey exist in FF7.

Explain yourself

KARA BOĞA!!!

>In Turkish it means strength
No it doesn't

>it's mentioned that Tseng and Aerith used to be friends or some shit
>the first time we see them together in a scene, Tseng bitch slaps Aerith for no reason

They should change it to turkroaches

There's korean BBQ in a bar in the Wall Market. You can order it while you're after a way to enter Corneo's Mansion.

She was late with his "flower girl" money

Imagine being cucked so hard that not only does it literally almost cause the death of the Planet, but you have to LARP as a vampire to even cope.

Why did nobody use Cait Sith? His limits were lowkey broken once you learned how to abuse them. Also has the benefit of being a bulky mage so that's fun. I also really like his design despite it being retarded

I like using him a bit, but Cloud Tifa and Cid/Yuffie is my usual final party.

only 2 slots next to Cloud and I'm not dropping Yuffie or Cid

I don't dislike Cait Sith, I just like everyone else more.

Patrician choice.

I usually drop Cid since he gets the spotlight for a while when Cloud is brain dead

Slow attack animation
Troublesome limit that takes me time fucking around manipulating the slots unlike Tifa where it takes almost no time to get a solid result.
Limits, ultimate weapons and attack animations are literally the only deciding factor between characters since you can juice their stats by morphing sources. Yuffie is legitimately the best character in the game outside of death overflow Vincent, her level 3 limits are fantastic and Conformer is stupid good. Then it's basically a free choice between Tifa/Barret/Cid as your second.

Can someone please tell me where the fuck does this "avalanche killed many people" meme comes from?
From what we see in the game, the reactor's explosion went mostly upwards, except for a small flame burst at the entrance, so clearly that coudn't have killed anybody.
Were all these alleged "deaths" just caused by an heart attack?

Attached: cagwimohh.png (345x198, 26K)

t. Shinra bugman

I don't really consider all this shit when choosing my final party since it's already an easy game. I just one shot Ruby and Emerald weapon with slots the last time I played FF7 which are the only real challenges in the game