You DID kill him, right?

You DID kill him, right?

Attached: Loghain_1.png (362x441, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2f9sVe9RR8
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2019/04/11/the-depressing-story-behind-the-dragon-age-4-game-that-well-never-get-to-play/#2e93fdad4941
youtube.com/watch?v=EAANKFPchtA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9j_YmpEwyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, I let Al do it so I could marry the queen.

Of course. Literally a retard who got 70% of the countries army killed because "DUDE COMMON FACT ISN'T REAL"

No.

>not making him a grey warden and getting him to sacrifice himself for ferelden
plebs

No, I made him a Grey Warden. The punishment fit the crime.

Attached: 2013-08-16_00059.jpg (1600x1000, 454K)

No. I wanted to get rid of that whiny twat they stuck me with at the start.

Yes

Quads

herfderf fegits git of mai vidyer

ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS READY!?
FOR THE NEW SHIT

DUDE
COMMUNISM
LMAO

Attached: Sten_new.jpg (340x374, 68K)

>giving a shit about what this faggot wants

What's his purpose in the story?
Genuinely curious, I always just left him to die in Lothering.

fucking wheybrain shit of a character

Yes

He's how the player learns about the Qunari who were being set up to be the next big threat in future games.

STAND UP AND ADMIT
DA4'S NEVER COMING

Attached: DmPLzWmU0AAOOQ7.jpg (718x989, 191K)

this, but only because i was a metagaming faggot

You allowed her to run away with your demon baby, right?

Attached: mor1.jpg (426x688, 38K)

I let Alistair do it.

>spend entire game wanting this fucker dead
>basically comes down to either having him or best boy alistair
>only justification for his actions are "but we would've died if we stayed"
Yeah fuck that, Loghain deserved to die.

Best redemption arc. He's a great character so it's fitting.

>your demon baby
You mean Loghain's demon baby, right?

Technically no because I followed her

>he pussied out
>he let some retard steal all the glory
Only chad option is killing Shitghain, disregarding swamp thot and gutting archdemon yourself.

>My Warden was a PoC, as myself
>Our child is as white as snow
Bros, ...

Attached: 1392132391867.jpg (412x351, 109K)

>he sides with bitch-boy Alistair
Any ending where Alistair isn't shit on wholesale is a terrible ending.

Leliana or Morrigan?

Here, enjoy your queen.
youtube.com/watch?v=B2f9sVe9RR8

Morrigan
Morrigan
Morrigan
Morrigan

Leliana

Yes. I don't know if it's a bug but if you romance both, you get forced by Morrigan to choose one or the other. Choose Morrigan and you can still fuck Leliana.

of course I did

Morrigan

Leliana

I wish

Please don't get my hopes up.

Even after reading the book. Loghain is an uppity peasant who literally should never have been elevated to leadership. He can't even'd the blight and postures like he knows shit about shit but he's really just an adequate military officer that Maric overvalued.

I let Alistair do it, then I married him and became queen.

Kain is deified

>You DID kill him, right?

Oh course. He was a blight on the Kingdom.

>not making him a grey warden and getting him to sacrifice himself for ferelden
and have this traitor be remembered as a hero? Fuck no

I dont know how to romance leliana do I just give her shoes or what, whenever I have a conversation with her my approval only goes up by like 5 points

>Any ending where Alistair isn't hardened is a terrible ending.
ftfy

How do you harden Alistair?

Only because I wanted to be queen

DO WE WANT IT?
NOOOOOOOOO

People actually picked this whore?

>not making Loghain a Warden and having him dick Morrigan down so you can live happily ever after with your qt Leliana gf and he doesn't get to die a hero
You are fucking up, my user !

Leliana, Morrigan is an annoying bitch.

>implying the other choice isn't a bigger whore
You get witch pussy that's been deprived of male attention her whole life
Take the wussypill bruh

What was your ideal party? Mine was Ali, Leliana and Wynne

After he meets his cunt sister you can tell him to man up and he actually does that.

Leliana, Shale, and Sten
Also use extra Dog slot mod

>needing a fourth party member
may as well play on easy with godmode, pussy.

Alistair as tank/anti-mage, Leliana/Sten, Morrigan. Which is partially why I'm ass blasted that he leaves if you don't harden him.

No, it's just fun to bring Dog along and nice not to have to sacrifice a slot for him.

Does hardening him make him straight?

>Alistair
best tank
>Wynne
best mage
>Leliana
whore

One of these things is not like the other.

But I want it

Based. I hope you pet him a bunch of times.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>sacrifice
Shred + Overwhelm will have Dog tearing through most anything in seconds.

Yes, she was pretty fun to have around. Her backstory was pretty nice and I liked her manner of speech as well. And is there any choice that isn't a whore? I guess Alistair?

Of course!

>And is there any choice that isn't a whore?
Virgins in Bioware games are really rare.

If you didn't name him Barkspawn, we can't be friends.

they don't call them BasedWare for nothing

just like real life

>tfw playing Origins for the first time right now
Spoilers aside, thank you guys for this thread.

My favorite thing to do was to set the dog's ai to attack mages so any time some fucker would be casting a spell in the back he would dash up to them, pin them to the ground, and tear out their juggular

Attached: chuckling death man.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>Barkspawn
Based. Though I name him Tamlen in my Dalish Elf playthroughs

Enjoy it while it last, Origins was the last good DA game.

You are just not man enough to talk back so you'd bore her anyway

They were only a threat in Act 2 of DA2 and the fucking epilogue DLC of DA:I. Qunari are trash

It's a fun game, I hope you like it!

DA2 and Inquisition are both good, too. DA2 has the best companions out of all the games.

It's a shame you can't have Dog on the DLCs

Attached: 1565188058368.jpg (591x732, 72K)

>not having this faggot executed

Attached: conbel.jpg (375x411, 26K)

DA2 and inquisition are fucking terrible, what the fuck are you trying to meme right now?

He's in Witch Hunt.

>You allowed her to run away
and then I followed her anyway
and we loved happily ever after

You DIDN'T defile the ashes, right?

Attached: Urn_of_Andraste.jpg (227x552, 47K)

Let him get the final blow to the archdemon to clear his name

I pretty much skimped through DA2 personally, didn't care much for it. Inquisition was a pretty shit game, but personally a pretty decent Dragon Age entry. Too bad most of the companions were either meh or an absolute garbage.

>ashes
Congratulations. You found a waste-bin.

I disagree about DA2 being good, it's easily one of the worst games i've played and the companions do little to make up for that. DA:I isn't as bad, but it's not as good as the first, and is somehow so boring I gave it up after the act where you're forced to move from the camp into the castle.

2 is ass mainly due to the copypasted dungeons.

Inquisition gets good when you get to Skyhold in the middle of the game.

If I had a doggo that could fight I probably still wouldn't let him anywhere near the action because I don't want him to get hurt. Sten can get hurt instead

>somehow so boring I gave it up after the act where you're forced to move from the camp into the castle.
You still had like 70% of the game to go at that point, user, and DAI doesn't get good until AFTER you get to Skyhold.

>Too bad most of the companions were either meh or an absolute garbage.
Yeah I generally agree with this. Cassandra and Dorian were the only companions I really cared for. Varric was a shell of his former self and I hated to see him with Bianca (the dwarf, not the crossbow).

Dorian was the most based homo ever, the fuck is you saying bro?

No, I enjoy cucking him out of his every attempt at a grand sacrifice/redemption arc.

>Too bad most of the companions were either meh or an absolute garbage
Fucking this. How do you have 12 companions/advisers and manage to make all of them either bland or garbage? I (kind of) liked Cassandra and Cole, but that's it. Blackwall had potential, but that shit went nowhere.

Alistair, Leliana, Sten
Tank, rogue, brute. I'm the mage.

Well what else is there? Leliana who by the seems of it slept around way more. So the choice is somewhat of a whore witch and a turbo whore. Hard choice.

Leliana is VERY sweet and cute ! Do NOT slander Her !

Attached: 1557404254233.jpg (328x336, 138K)

I hardened Alistair, and he became King with Anora as his queen.
Loghain joined me, and I did Morrigan's ritual, but romanced Leiliana.

Loghain remained a Grey Warden until DA3, where I sacrificed Hawke to escape the Fade instead of Loghain.
Why? Because after the loss of most of the wardens, they needed a strong leader, and Loghain still had a debt to pay.

He'll rebuild the wardens, and they'll be stronger than ever.

Great choices, user, but why did you do that to poor Anora? You should have executed Alistair.

Morrigan is a useless whore, petty, annoying and tsundere, most probably terrible in bed in spite of being a whore.
Leliana is both more confident and less annoying, and looks like she fucks like a champion so at least she has the good qualities of a whore.

Good: Cassandra, Solas

Decent: Blackwall , Cole, Cullen

Meh: Vivienne, Josephine, Leliana, Varric

Bad: Iron Bull, Dorian

(Power Gap)

Shit: Sera

Only played D:I and DA:2 once each, so it's not that set in stone. Not sure why Dorian would be liked, like most of his interations were a sob story about how his parents are mean to him, because he's gay, and how all Tevinter mages are bad, unlike him. Wasn't really impressed to say the least.

He was busy siring a generation of ubermensch dogs, I won't deny him all that sweet poon.

Anora is too ruthless and cut-throat to rule, and she has no claim. She'd be assassinated within a few years.
Alistair is too simple and naive to rule, the country would descend into chaos, or revolution, but he still has claim, and he's better at public relations and military matters than Anora, and with him hardened, he'll be better able to stand up to her.

They balance each other out. It was the best choice.

Which king did you choose? You kept the anvil, right?

Attached: anvil.jpg (894x617, 114K)

Best choice is Sweet Anora with a Cousland
Second best choice is Sweet Anora alone
There is no third best

Bhelen
Destroy the Anvil

>tfw can't take anvil for best dorf

Enchantments?

Wasn't Flemeth Andraste the whole time or some stupid shit?

No

NO !
Leliana is Andraste..
Flemeth is Mythal..

>Leliana is Andraste
Oh this again

Attached: 1543703067478.png (500x602, 213K)

Mabari Hounds are walking muscle beasts. They are part of Ferelden military culture. You have insulted the spirit of the war dog with your weakness.

You talk a lot of shit for someone in slapping distance !

Attached: 1565776280328.png (811x1196, 347K)

>Dude lmao he betrayed the king
He realised that trying to encircle a fucking horde stretching back to the mountains was a stupid plan and also the grey wardens are a bunch of corrupt assholes who’s only purpose is to die in a blight, which he didn’t believe was happening as there was no archdemon

>Based Sera
>Shit
What? I mean I could get it in some cases, specifically the ragging about anything related to mages but that's because she's super scared of the shit and her story being pretty incomplete.Dorian is cool because his gay shit is believable.If I came from a nation where they abuse blood magic, have forced marriage to create the perfect spawn and my father attempted to use blood magic to turn me straight and force me to marry some thot I don't like, I would be rebellious to but Dorian is cool since he loves the Tevinter and wants it to change and you can help him make amends with his father.

DEFILE THE ASHES

The fact that the darkspawn had an organized army on the surface is enough evidence it's a blight, they don't normally function like that.

Should I bother playing Awakening?
Do I need my character from the main game to play the DLC?

Cousland is even worse.
Anora specifically names you prince-consort, meaning you have NO POWER.

Anora alone ends in blood. She's a TERRIBLE ruler.

1. YES!
2. Preferred but not required.

No.

You have the power of sleeping with Anora. That's pretty based.

>ends in blood
Only against disgusting elves.

Because Morrigan has partners in single digits and Leliana in triple.

Awakening is better if you import a full character from origins otherwise you play as some Orlesian warden.

You will STOP this slander !

Leliana (but impregnate Morrigan)

Neither. I'd rather have the Mabari stick his dick in me than touch either of those scum. Zevran and Alister are not better choices either, mind.

Might as well. I preferred it to both DAII and DA:I, but that's a pretty faint praise.

Sera was so fucking annoying. Her voice was horrible to listen to. Her agenda of "little guys fighting the big guys" was just so poorly done and nonsensical. She was acting retarded half the time and her pranks were insufferable. I just couldn't stand her at all.

And that was mostly it for Dorian. He would be pretty cool if his character focused more on something else as opposed to him trying to establish his moral high ground and how awful he had it and how everyone else is so bad. If they somehow combined the good parts of Dorian and Bull it probably would've worked really well.

>good: Solas
>decent: Cullen
>bad: Dorian
I respect your opinion but know that it's shit, nigga

Attached: P6gYEVe.jpg (1585x854, 145K)

I don't usually play female characters in games with romance, but playing female warden and basically corrupting Alistair into sleeping with 4 different women while romancing him was pretty based.

You're thinking with your dick, Warden.
Use your brain.

Besides, Anora never gave Cailan a son. Why would she give YOU one?
As soon as she does, she becomes Queen Mother, and loses her influence.
Cailan had a side bitch because Anora never put out.
She doesn't want YOU. She wants THE THRONE.

1.No

You sound like you only played the start of inquisition desu

You don't NEED it, but you'll miss out on a lot of neat stuff.

Like, if you made Alistair king, he'll visit you.
Also, that one drunk asshole dwarf will not be as friendly.

Of course I didn't. Kept him alive in Inquisition, too.
I want to see if he can survive until the end of the series, >implying there'll be another DA game.

Pretty sure I did. Fuck him, bastard betrayed his king at a crucial moment. There is no room for such treachery in MY realm.

>DA2 has the best companions out of all the games.
You enjoyed the emo elf, STD-filled turboslut and gay moping terrorist?

Solas is pretty much the centerpiece of the story and as that he works nicely, there's a lot to him and his conflict and backstory and I'm quite looking forward for the resolution.

Cullen was rather okay for what he was. His fight with lyrium really brought quite a lot of the world conflict and dealings with his past was pretty nice, personally.

Dorian is just so whiny and the game tries too hard to make him the poor victim that's just so moral and good in world of baddies.

I played the whole thing up until the final table, where it's decided to go to Tevinter. Granted, I've probably forgotten quite a bit in the meantime.

>harden Alistair and Leliana
>fuck Leliana
>side with the Dwarven King and the Elves
>save Redcliffe
>don't kill Connor
>impregnate Morrigan
>force Loghain to become a Grey Warden
>make Alistair marry Anora
>make Loghain sacrifice himself during the final battle

How's that?

Virgins > Non virgins. Morrigan is better.

I thought Anora was just barren.

Merrill is a pure maiden, you will not speak of her in my presence!

She is. That's why she needs the Cousland Super Seed.

Yeah I never got the "doesnt put out" from all of that. She was just barren and was super pissy about Cailan actually wanting a kid

Storywise, are Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition good sequels for Origins? I want to play them, but everyone here keeps shitting on them.

leliana was also gangraped by a whole army regiment

Maybe he was shooting blanks?

You don't know what she did with those creatures of the forest, user

DO you not know what a whore is user? You know you have to be 18 or older to post here, right?

Well if you think I was talking about Merril and not Fenris/Isabella, that says a lot about your opinion of her.

>Caring about glory
Keeping Loghain alive is just the strategically sound choice. Stopping the blight is bigger than Alistair's grudge. Fuck glory.

Attached: 9840C0k_d.jpg (640x358, 15K)

Not necessarily. Wardens are basically infertile, at least without some blood magic help from Morrigan, and even that can only get her so far, as only freshly blighted wardens will do. So it could very well be that king what's his face was the one shooting blanks.

Dragon Age 2 feels more like a sidestory or a subplot, but it absolutely has quite a bit story and lore-wise that's related to the series.

Inquisition feels like a main entry, though it still ultimately feels like a setup for some sort of way larget plot, especially after the DLC's.

Even more reasons to go for Morrigan
>can make her tsun for your dick
>she doesnt use her body to seduce other men
>takes your seed and runs off
>can follow her and go through magic portal with her if you want

Being incredibly entertaining

Yes, they're good. DA2 has a lot of copy/pasted dungeons and enemies falling from the sky because the game was made in 18ish months and Inquisition has a lot of mmo-lite fetch quests that should be ignored but if you go into them not expecting them to be like DAO you'll enjoy them I think.

Arl Eamon seems to think the problem is with her, Morrigan gets knocked up easy by a grey warden.

I still will never understand the hate people have for Sera

Also, do they explain how Leliana turns into a pretty jovial bard/priest in 1 into a dark brooding spymaster in 3?

Games are worth playing for the fantastic DLC stories

Inquisition is fine, it just feels like a single player MMO with how many bullshit sidequests of 'get 7 bear asses just because' it has

>No matter what you sat, Ferelden will literally never believe Loghain betrayed them
>Not even the nobles believe it even as they campaign to have him deposed
>Sparing him garners the favor of Anora, who the public adores
>Loghain as a Grey Warden gives the order legitimacy in the eyes of the people and would help them rally against the Darkspawn
>Loghain is a brilliant military commander whose knowledge would be useful
>Loghain will die insane like all other Wardens eventually
>The Wardens only have a single directive: end blights
>How that gets done or who you antagonize doing it doesn't matter at ALL
If you didn't spare Loghain, you're a moron with zero critical thinking skills. Sparing Loghain has almost no downside besides alienating Alistair from the Grey Wardens, but you're setting him up for the throne so it was inevitable anyway. Even for gameplay reasons, he's just as good or better than Alistair.

Morrigan's ritual always results in a pregnancy.

>Also, do they explain how Leliana turns into a pretty jovial bard/priest in 1 into a dark brooding spymaster in 3?
Leliana can't eat Tabris pussy every night because the Warden is on a quest. It sours her mood.

Sera would be fine if she wasnt the shoehorned lesbian
If the male romance options weren't be gay, annoying manhaircut, or (((josephine))) it wouldn't be so bad

Am I the only one who enjoyed Deep Roads immensely?

The problem with Inquisition isn't that it's a single player MMO, the problem is that it's a pretty bad single player MMO.

Quests you can't even decline, unlike the Chad of Ferelden who can just tell questgivers to fuck themselves, or screw them over

Nope. The Deep Roads are probably my favourite part of Origins.

>>Loghain is a brilliant military commander whose knowledge would be useful
Yeah dude leaving your king to die is a great strategy!
The only use Loghain had was to be your buffer between death and the Archdemon but even then it doesn't matter as long as you fuck Morrigan

Is there literally any reason besides
>muh fade or whatever
to NOT play mage? Literally shits on other classes by a mile in terms of having F U N

Someone can have a slutty personality and still be a virgin.

This is how I know DA4 is gonna be a disaster with 4 literal tranny party members

Probably Baldur's Gate 3 as well

Arcane Knight was awesome

A whore isn't "having a slutty personality". Flemmeth pimped Morrigan out for things they needed, she said as much even.

Why would I kill based Kain?

Silly bigot there won't be genders in video games in the future!

This. Everyone else was playing Dragon Age: Origins, I was playing Fireball Age: Fireballs.

I didn't mind Sera's voice but I can agree her "little guys fighting the big guys" agenda was done poorly when they could've played with the idea that the Inquisitor being THE biggest of big guys by the end of the story and Sera comes to an understanding on that point or something.I like her because she's childish and funny and imo they should've kept her that way rather than giving her an unfinished story.Dorian's story ends for too early but I liked Dorian's moral high ground stand point, like when he randomly burst out with anger at the Inquisitor over small shit and apologizes right after, since it shows he still part Tevinter but wants to ultimately do good and prove his homeland can be saved.

So he can chill with Medivh again

Rogue is pretty fun as well, and does more single-target damage.

wayne

Nah I prefer poetic justice. Being a warden isn't an honor to everyone.

kept anvil
made harrowmant king

Morrigan gets pregnant without the ritual, if you fuck her once she's pregnant every time regardless.

[Citation needed]

*Sten dislikes this. -15*

Good sequels to Origins? God no. 2 has charm if you can get past the basic as fuck design but Inquisition is irredeemable, and neither are good follow-ups to Origins.

Attached: 1538049602802.jpg (300x120, 10K)

No, Grey wardens are NOT sterile until they're basically days away from the Calling.
They can reproduce, but it's more difficult the longer you've been a Grey Warden.

Anora was either barren or refused to sleep with him. Cailan LITERALLY had an Orlesian side bitch and bastards.

>FUCK YOU BITCH!
>sten approves +15

>Can't romance Wynne
Fuck you Bioware.

Cailan was dogshit who did not deserve Anora. I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone.

DA:O was the last non-onions game Bioware ever made

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-03-15-at-4.03.09-pm-1d7h7pe.png (634x342, 203K)

>Anora was dogshit who did not deserve Cailan.
FTFY

The demon was right, Hawke is no hero.

Attached: 20190905_1524857097.png (676x813, 817K)

Garbageman of Kirkwall

It's very difficult if 2 grey wardens like female cousland and Alistair want a child

What happened to Merrill after DA2? I miss my barefooted waifu

Attached: merrill.jpg (700x1050, 141K)

>DA:O
>You're appointed a task at birth, you must do this task until you die, if you do not do this task, you are exiled from the Qun. We cut the tongues out of the mages and keep them as weapons and slaves. We invaded the mainland simply because you did not follow the Qun and are weak. Our peace is feeble at best and a new war will happen sooner or later.

>DA: I
>In the Qun we have a word for someone who wants to live as the opposite gender, XD! There's a place for everyone :3, btw I'm pan X3!

Attached: 1430756287009.png (102x102, 21K)

She's literally dying of old age, that's how old she is.
Now if she was still in her young and wilder days, I definitely would.

>no Shale romance
BIOWARE

She was helping elven refugees misplaced by the mage templar war/the shit that went down at Kirkwall.

You damn well know Yea Forums is still mad about the Qun revision

hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer

Alistar, Morrigan and Leliana for max banter.

Attached: Tent_cold.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

Sten has multiple unique conversations just with a female warden he can't understand why she's allowed to fight whatsoever

i fucking wish
Yea Forums has enough transplants that they get pissed at the old qun instead

"If you fight, you are a man." - Sten

If you're playing Human Noble you're contractually obliged to cut that asshole's head off yourself.

one nuke isn't enough for that city.

Depends. PC is freshly tainted, Alistair is like, what, 1 year tainted?
They'd have a decent chance. Worse than regular humans, but not impossible.
I think the inverse square law applies to wardens and conception. The longer they are tainted, the worse their chances. With both parties being tainted, it's just that much harder. Like shooting a bullet at another bullet.

>dao
>a man who was a farmer can never become a merchant. he will always be a farmer turned merchant. he will carry his old life around him like a turtle carries it's shell.
>dai

Attached: 1233534.gif (540x304, 2M)

So? She's still best girl by a country fucking mile.

Precisely what I did. One of the few games I've ever played where I was presented the the choice I already wanted to make.

Yeah, Anders should have planted more

Iron Bull was based.

I deal with this by telling myself that Iron Bull is a highly trained spy (he is) and this is all misinformation to keep his cover until he betrays you. He's just THAT dedicated to his job that he is able to mantle the worse degeneracy one minute, and go back to the REAL Qun the next in order to fleece infidels and stab them in the back.

Attached: embarrassing.png (639x243, 338K)

He is also a gigantic faggot.

>and people want a DA4
Maybe if they actually go this route

The thing is that Qun doesn't seem to be a system that would be compatible with such thinking, but maybe that's just me.

The problem with this is the narrative treats Bull as if he's telling the truth.

The opposite of what says.

2 is irredeemable, inquisition might be worth your time if you go in with low expectations.

this

If Bull is lying, he's definitely not doing it to to paint the Qun in a good light.

Only if you're an actual homo or a woman.

After much assblasting on Yea Forums I actually enjoyed Inquisition a lot. Seeing that the people who call it a shit MMO likely think WoW classic was good, I probably will enjoy DA2. Yea Forums really is wrong about everything.

I thought of him as a liar but the game doesn't treat him as one. The women warriors exist now. The state funded whore moms exist. Nothing paints what he describes as lying.

even then, it'd be medieval anthem

What are the chances that DA1 bombs so bad that Bioware decides to do a complete 180 back to when everyone liked them?
Imagine if they just retconned everything after ME1 and DA:O out of existence

>Yea Forums really is wrong about everything.
Always remember to do the opposite of what Yea Forums says.

DA4*

DA2 and DAI were both good games that sold well. Inquisition had the best launch of any BioWare game ever.

>hurr durr retcons lmao xD
No one would want this besides your Yea Forumseddit hugbox.

That would be the best timeline, but I don't think Bioware is self aware enough to understand where they went wrong.

If DA4 bombs then Bioware won't even fucking exist any more.

Good: Cassandra, Dorian, Sera
Decent: Varric (was better in 2), Cole, Leliana, Vivienne, Cullen, Blackwall
Meh: Josephine, Iron Bull
Shit: Solas

a third straight bomb and ea still letting them walk around?
i wish they gave that many chances to WW and Maxis

>ME1
People liked ME2 more than one.

>DA:O
I don't really think there's much of a point to that. Most of the complaints aren't really about the story, but the characters and gameplay and you can generally just ommit shit characters and fix the gameplay by actually making a good game.

Who exactly would be the madman behind that?
Bioware lost its balls long time ago.

>People liked ME2 more than one.
lolno

reminder
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2019/04/11/the-depressing-story-behind-the-dragon-age-4-game-that-well-never-get-to-play/#2e93fdad4941

I loved ME2 more than ME1

Yes, most people I've seen talk about Mass Effect think that Mass Effect 2 was the peak and then the opinions get split.

I personally like Mass Effect 2 the least, but then I like Mass Effect 3 the most, so I'm probably not align with the mainstream opinion.

I did.
In most concrete aspects it was the better game.

Sure shit like "atmosphere" weighs a lot with a heavy dose of nostalgia, but go play both games today and 2 is obviously superior.

lmao no. We've been having ME threads for the past week, how could you get this so wrong?
That's cool, but it's generally accepted 2 is a downgrade. Hell, even the gameplay 3 does better.

I played through both games a couple months ago back to back. ME1 is still the superior game.

So did i and 2 is better.

Sure, gameplay is improved, but we're not talking about retconning gameplay
We're talking about dumb shit no one wanted like Cerberus, Kaidan/Ashley becoming dickholes who don't matter, and Liara becoming the Shadowbroker

No, it's not. People love the Mass Effect 2 characters and especially the loyalty missions and consider the Mass Effect gameplay too clunky.

>le "did nothing wrong" epic meme

Attached: images.jpg (235x215, 8K)

You keep saying "people" when you should be saying "I", fag.

ME2 graphics actually hold up really well still too. I played it again this year and it still felt fresh.

I sang him a song and redeemed him.

Attached: 1546329340268.png (1000x563, 554K)

>cerberus
Cerberus became nonsense in 3rd one, not 2nd one.

>Kaidan/Ashley becoming dickholes who don't matter
I'd add Liara and Wrex to that, but they get replaced by other characters and some still stay. The characters also return heavily in 3.

>Liara becoming the Shadowbroker
Despite being a DLC it's more of a ME3 thing, but ye, it's a bit poorly done.

>when you should be saying "I", fag.
So that's what you think after I already wrote that I like Mass Effect 2 least of them all.

DAO was a great game.
DAII was terrible.
Was DA:I any good? I only played like 2 hours of it.

It's perfectly mediocre, completing the trilogy of quality.

>So that's what you think after I already wrote that I like Mass Effect 2 least of them all.
Ah yes, because everyone is honest in every post, especially when they're typing nonsense against their own supposed views. Truly my eyes are open now.

Attached: 952.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I had to, Alistair threw a gigantic embarrassing baby fit like a poor kid screaming to their mother in a Walmart over the whole situation.

Attached: 1338552775972.jpg (157x175, 13K)

>Cerberus became nonsense in 3rd one, not 2nd one.
cerberus were nonsense in the first game. it's 2 where they retconned them. 3 was just going back to the status quo.

He killed his king and half-brother

The suicidal idiot? Yeah, no, he didn't lay a finger on him.

What nonsense against my own supposed views have I wrote?

What were they in the 1st game? As far as I remember they were mentioned as just some pro-human terrorist organization and there really wasn't much about them. 2nd intoroduced Illusive man as made them look like a small-ish, but well funded and backed organization. 3rd made them some sort of military superpower able to invade and operate all over the fucking galaxy.

based and hurr durr pilled

>What were they in the 1st game? As far as I remember they were mentioned as just some pro-human terrorist organization and there really wasn't much about them. 2nd intoroduced Illusive man as made them look like a small-ish, but well funded and backed organization. 3rd made them some sort of military superpower able to invade and operate all over the fucking galaxy.
you literally destroy multiple operations of theirs where they were turning people into husks and getting people mind controlled by the thorian, on top of the whole deal with admiral kahoku. joker evens brings it up in the citadel dlc.

>I probably will enjoy DA2
You're free to think that, but don't get your hopes up. DA2 was Bioware (Read: EA forcing Bioware)'s attempt to release annual RPG's, like sports games, so it suffers a lot because of that. There's maybe 10-15 or so set pieces that get used repeatedly for the entire game, for example.

>suicidal idiot
Literally rebuked the king's suggestion at waiting for more reinforcements, allied with someone who murdered a Teyrn who was to participate in the fight, and keeps an entire region from joining in the conflict

Leliana is just 100% OK with being the side-ho.
One of my characters married Alistair for power and she agreed to carry on as a secret lover anyway.

They would have never won that battle and thanks to him there were enough troops to help the Grey Warden and his allies stop the Dark Spawn in the end. If the king had his way none of those troops would have been present in the final battle.

And I don't really think these feats are too farfetched. They were supposed to be in the shadows with few influential people and it somehow fit that agenda. The moment when Cerberus broke for me was when they were just straight invading planets with massive armies, that's just not in line with what Cerberus was supposed to do.

Didn't they also have something to do with the Rogue V.I. on moon, which was then made into E.D.I.?

ME1 will never be better than ME2 in my eyes because it's a complete fucking slog to play. The only reason to keep playing it is the awesome story and writing. Rest of it can fuck off, ME2 eclipsed it in every way.

yeah but you don't find that out until 3. if you pick soul survivor though you also learn that cerberus was behind the thresher maw attack that fucked you up. as for their invasions in 3, they literally tell you from the start they are in league with the reapers.

>Import Origins save with a King/Queen spouse to Awakening
>Not enough people bow and pay respect
I want to exercise my royal authority to have anyone I want get the shit beat out of them

Literal zoomer take, but you do you.

Attached: zoomzoom.gif (478x350, 84K)

Why would I not choose a hardened war veteran over a whiny virgin boy? Besides, he has some nice dialogue in Return to Ostagar.

>bowing to a woman or someone who married into royalty
Lmao

Well, I'm not sure how the timeline goes, but it's made that Cerberus is pretty much a child and being in full control of Illusive man and Illusive man is indoctrinated, so by the extent, yes.

What I had problems with is that despite Cerberus being a powerful organization of pro-humans, they were meant to be few powerful people mostly operating from shadows. For them to be impactful isn't that weird, what is weird that they became extremely militaristic in ME3 with large amounts of units invading places publically, which I don't think is ever the case beforehand, but you can correct me if wrong.

Made him a grey warden and made Alistar sit on the throne like the fag he is.

That whiny virgin boy actually grows up during your playthrough.

>Weapons feel like garbage
>Terrible cover system
>Braindamaged AI
>Game runs like shit on Xbox hardware
>Loading times out the ass
>Every level is just corridors with different colored backdrops
>Mako had potential but didn't end up really doing anything
i actually pity anyone who brainwashes themselves into thinking ME1 had decent gameplay

Attached: large.jpg (413x328, 26K)

>they were meant to be few powerful people mostly operating from shadows. For them to be impactful isn't that weird, what is weird that they became extremely militaristic in ME3 with large amounts of units invading places publically, which I don't think is ever the case beforehand, but you can correct me if wrong.
again, they were directly in contact and working with the reapers from before the starting point of ME3. by the time you get to mars cerberus is already mass implanting its people with reaper tech and the illusive man has been sitting on the human reaper heart/brain from months. the world is ending so he just consolidated all his spread out forces and focus fired on shit. since the reapers didn't bother them since they thought they had complete control of the illusive man, he was free to do pretty much whatever he wanted.

The fuck he doesn't
Otherwise he would've agreed to work with Loghain

Coolest character in Dragon Age?
Siding with him is the only correct option, the Wardens his minions killed at Vigil's Keep are an acceptable sacrifice for a chance at ending Blights

Attached: architect.jpg (796x714, 310K)

Guards, this one. Beat the insolence out of him.

kys spawn fucker. all darkspawn die.

Darkspawn=geth

lmao wut

Attached: 1518797534899.gif (600x500, 2.91M)

>see one of the guards is a woman
>laugh even harder
>her beating me just makes me hard

I don't know, he did kill the king and he'd be always suspect to betray again and then Alistair wouldn't accept him joining the grey wardens as it's meant to have been an honour, not a punishment, though the last part is kind of off as they seem to allow quite shady characters in and they were in a dire need of recruits at the time.

This guy came off as a darkspawn fan OC in the game and in the book.

I don't geth it.

Considering the darkspawn are just generic monsters otherwise, I think he's fine.

He just wants treats
He good boye

>He

C) I want Morrigan to be my girlfriend and my mother

DA:O Remake?

Attached: 1518631583312.png (1280x720, 1000K)

Dear god no, Bioware can't begin to understand what was likable about DAO in the first place

Bioware doesn't have to remake it.

I'd rather have a mass effect 1 remake. Origins is perfectly fine as it is.

Mass Effect is dogshit.

>DA2 and DAI were both good games
That's not a very good bait, pal.

Favorite part of the Dragon Age series was when the magical knight dude straight up told her she was full of shit and a liar. Instead of reflecting on this and accepting her fault, she tries to spin it off as her "interpretation" of the divine's will. Leliana is a total sack of shit. Even Ogren, the drunk wife beater, had more humility than she did.

>Alistair's grudge
i like how you're attempting to downplay sedition, treason, regicide, conspiracy, and an illegal manhunt as a "grudge"

t. alistair

Attached: 1548686617214.jpg (343x291, 32K)

And I like how you are letting political horseshit get in the way of stopping an extinction level threat. Fuck all of that, worry about that shit later. Becoming a Grey Warden is a death sentence anyway.

Attached: 1567577170573.png (662x800, 277K)

>you are letting political horseshit get in the way of stopping an extinction level threat
You literally described Loghain?

Why are alistair fans so stupid? Please re-read that anons post.

>And I like how you are letting political horseshit get in the way of stopping an extinction level threat.
>Shouldn't we wait for the Orlesians and everyone else, then?
>FREEDUMB ISN'T FREE

Am I the only one that really loves this song. Sure the animation that plays during it is awful but the song is really nice. Unlike the one from Inquisition, where the song and the scene is shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=EAANKFPchtA

>lohgain fans are this retarded
Makes sense honestly

How does Leliana feel about the Qunari?

Attached: DAOrigins 2017-08-30 00-06-46-08.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

nooooo
it's based if muh redpilled loghain does in

Attached: 1544165553551.gif (800x500, 744K)

Yes I did. But I am above petty political squabbles which is why I am willing to recruit him to my primary end of saving Ferelden.

Attached: illust_75888234_20190724_102141.png (700x700, 320K)

>we just got done fighting a war against these dudes
>they had us subjugated for centuries
>lets just let their armies have free access to our country again lol
Donald, is that you?

Attached: 1558154268821.png (1000x1000, 18K)

Don't think there ever was and ever will be an ending to a video game which will give me more closure than Origins. Saying goodbyes to everyone is nice and the ending song is also great.

Attached: 2018.09.25-01.35_01.jpg (3840x2160, 1.71M)

>user gets proven right immediately
Loghain chucklefucks are hilarious.

To be fair, it would be like the Poles not trusting the Russians today in the case of a zombie apocalypse.

Why would you spare your enemy and go against your oldest ally? This is your fucking brain on goyfeed.

Attached: isisgaymanexecution.jpg (1280x960, 584K)

Absolutely not. DA2 is lesser to Origins in almost every single respect, oftentimes in the extreme. DA:I is alright but most of the content is filler and the main villain is a complete bore.

and of course you logayn posters experience zero dissonance from posts like this

Ending was great, even the DLCs were pretty good.
Shows that the Grey Warden's job isn't over just yet

>tfw you actually like DA2
Maybe it's just that I only every play sarcastic femHawke, makes it worth playing, I'm not under any certain circumstances saying the game is good, because it isn't.

You DID execute him, right? You didn't let that whiny piece of faggy shit live after what he done, right?

Attached: Andersedited.png (615x673, 564K)

Not like i had a fucking choice, i would have loved to publicly flay him like the faggot he was

Oh the irony

I killed him by making him kill the Archdemon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9j_YmpEwyw
Why did these games have such weird trailer music?

>want to kill him
>want that faggot archer off the team as well
Wat do

because DA is the most generic possible fantasy setting to normies. It's elevated by its writing, but you can't get that through in a trailer. So they just use weird music to try and make the game seem more exciting and appealing to a general audience than it actually is.
It's a terrible strategy, but what has bad marketing strategies actually stopped EA?

Attached: c5aa6a11ab3a55fb09946d803b7aca61.png (148x91, 17K)

I don't think I get the gameplay. I always need tons of potions on every fight even on normal. Should I have taken a mage instead of a dwarf warrior?

But I feel like I am too far to start over

Attached: Russia proves women can be funny.webm (1120x1080, 448K)

That's a shame, I named mine Muttley.

>and have this traitor be remembered as a hero? Fuck no
Literally nobody except his daughter visits his grave