Hitman chads

So now that the dust has settled we can all agree pic related is GOTD, right? At least objectively speaking.
>youtube.com/watch?v=EjvrTa6IKW8

Attached: hitman.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wnoaf6Zc3wk
computer-posture.co.uk/mouse-elbow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easily GOTY,and the whole package with season 1 2 and 3 could end up being glorious

I'm currently watching this
youtu.be/Wnoaf6Zc3wk

An amazing game indeed.

Can I interest you in a coconut ball, sir?

Attached: Florida_man.jpg (206x427, 25K)

Nah. Entire game is online only and the fucking awful QTE

>online only
So what? Who isn't connected to the internet these days?
>awful QTE's
Now you're just nitpicking. Git gud at timing.

So what? Because it's a SP game
>nitpicking
Nah fuck QTEs. They've sucked in every single game I've ever played and it always brings the game down

Is this game good for someone who isn't a tryhard and wants to just fuck around for fun?

Attached: MvpiInVftPE.jpg (422x422, 47K)

Most of the unlocks are big loud guns and explosives.

Yes.
Every level is its own sandbox to do as you please.

Very very good game especially by todays standards. It deserves way better sale numbers.
However I wish they would fuck off with the james bond music I want the dark atmosphere back. Sgail was perfect atmosphere wise

Should I wait until it goes on sale or will it take too long?
I'm not really a poorfag, but I'm also not starved for entertainment atm and could wait a bit.

The QTEs are fine here because it’s the same button combination every time. You can do it without really thinking about it.

It was worse in Absolution where the button prompts were randomised.

Just wait for a sale
I can't remember exactly but you can pick up Hitman 2 Gold edition + the legacy Pack for like 40 bucks in a sale, which is essentially Hitman + Hitman 2. It's a steal for how good this game is and the gold edition gives you all the DLCs they will release in the future

Just get a key for cheap off a 3rd party site.
Also make sure you get the gold edition or whatever to get both the Hitman 1 and 2 maps.

Nah, you're a nitpicking pussy. This is one of the few examples of QTEs done right. Besides, the only real "QTEs" happen only when attacked/attacking with melee, and even then it's always the same 2 buttons in the same order, so it's more of a command than anything. Don't miss out on one of the best games of our time for petty gripes.

It's actually kinda amazing how good Hitman as a series, Absolution notwithstanding. Even if the first game had just as many annoying and out of place levels where you turn into Rambo and have to start shooting your way out.

Attached: MV5BYzNmOTM1ODYtYWFkMS00NTBmLTllNmUtOWUyY2Y2ZjQzOTM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkwNTY1NzM@._V1_.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

Eh not really. I use dvorak so QTEs when I use a keyboard are ten times worse. Hitman was also fucked in that regard because I couldn't change buttons properly for some reason
>QTEs done right
They CAN'T be done right. It's like hiphop, it shouldn't exist

>They CAN'T be done right. It's like hiphop, it shouldn't exist
Absolute brainlet detected.

Attached: 85485845.png (500x533, 66K)

>It's like hiphop

Oh, suddenly it all makes sense

Attached: 617960cfa3101bf2ed6ca9501f63b4c8.jpg (653x653, 79K)

>They CAN'T be done right. It's like hiphop
What, you hate QTE's and hip hop because you can't keep up with the timing of the beat? Being butchered jazz/blues/funk in 4/4 hiphop is one of the simplest forms of music.
Git gud nigger.

It has nothing to do with skill because QTEs is casual shit

In your case it does because you SUCK.

Attached: 6.png (808x853, 236K)

Yeah sure, the game being faulty is my bad. I forgot I made the game

You not being able to press the right sequence of keys probably has to do with the fact that you possess an extra chromosome. You're the one that's faulty, not the game.

You can't change the keys properly ergo it's the shitty game

Unless you're doing punching only why are you getting any QTEs

>my hands being too crippled to play Hitman properly is the game's fault

Attached: lel.jpg (150x150, 4K)

u can't read

Absolution was so much better than these turds

Bank was best mission of season 2, fite me irl

It had a rocky start, but it is 5-star all the way. It was #9 on PC Gamer's top 100 this year. A well deserved spot. I encourage anyone that hasn't played it, to wait for a sale and dive in.

Also, the pirated version is shit. Just don't. The way Hitman 2 works is that all challenges and unlocks are stored online. The hacked version bypasses this by unlocking everything at the beginning of the game which effectively removes about 300 hours of content. Don't do it. Just wait for a sale. You're only robbing yourself if you use the cracked one.

Attached: 1567454987035.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

I wouldn’t say it’s THE best, but it’s definitely underrated and one of the best.

It feels like a BM level in all the best ways.

>It deserves way better sale numbers.
This is a myth. It's sold over 9,000,000 copies, 85% of which were on PC. It's sales numbers are fantastic. It had a rough start and people were talking about low-sales around August of 2018 but it's completely different now. It is hot shit.

>It's like hiphop
Early 90's hiphop is fucking awesome. MC Hammer, Coolio, Salt-N-Pepa, 69 Boyz, 2 Live Crew, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, Public Enemy, Ice Cube, Heavy D. Get your shit together. Hip Hop is not Rap.

I've told this story in a few threads after the last few months. I got Tennis Elbow from playing Hitman 2. It's caused by constant repetitive stress, tension, and contracting of fore-arm. You don't even notice that your arm is tensed up for precision aiming and control for hours on end. I played for like 12 hours a day for 3 months. I have to use an ergonomic vertical mouse now, and still have 2 more weeks of physiotherapy. It's taken it nearly 4 months to heal.

I just couldn't put the game down 380 hours played in H2, 280 in H2016. Now I'm months behind in content (except for exclusive targets which I used a trainer to do just so I didn't miss them).

Did they ever fix this fucking bug?

Attached: 1550128999084.jpg (2040x1324, 449K)

how the fuck? you don't even need that level of continuous precision aim unless you're non-stop trying to headshot each and every npc running away

Did they make the other levels compatible with the multiplayer mode? I had a surprising amount of fun in it with a friend

Again, you don't even noticed your arm tense up. Every time you click on something small, your arm tenses. Even icons in Windows - your grip tightens just a bit on the mouse to make sure the pointer stops above the icon. Bodies in the game are about the same size of an icon if they're 10 feet away. And, obviously, every shot SHOULD be a headshot if you're doing it right unless you're doing SO/SA and shooting them in the knee to create an opening to take them down. You're doing precision clicks about 15 times per minute on average. And the repetitiveness is the problem. It actually wouldn't be a problem at all if it was constant tension. It's the on/off/on/off repetition that wrecks tendons.

It's so common now that you often hear it referred to as 'Mouse Elbow' instead of 'Tennis Elbow'. It happens alot in long-time PC gamers over 35.

Yes and that's one of the best ways to actually play the game

So this is it. This is how console-fags win the war.
computer-posture.co.uk/mouse-elbow/

Attached: 1538870994038.jpg (1024x544, 106K)

Maybe your hands are so small you need to use your whole hand to press a button but all I use when doing so is my finger. Moving my finger up and down doesn;t tense up my entire arm. Seems like you're not doing things right.
Make sure you can lay down your hands and forearms flat on the table whne using your mouse and keyboard. If your desk is too low and need to strain your wrist at an angle you;re seriously fucking up your joints and muscles.
Also take a break and do stretch excercises if you feel any tension.

This, third game will be the best deal of 2020's.

>Make sure you can lay down your hands and forearms flat on the table whne using your mouse and keyboard.
No. Absolutely not. That is extremely bad. Your elbow needs to be as close to your ribs as possible. Don't extend your arm when using the mouse. Set up your desk so the mouse is as close to your body as possible and keep your elbow bent. Extending your arm tensing your hand/wrist/forearm is the main cause of tennis elbow.

Can you even read?
Where did I say you have extend your arm?
All you need to do is keep your forearm straight with your wrist.

How come nu-Hitman games don't have the same crazy ragdoll physics as old Hitman games? I like how when you kill someone they fly depending on the strength of the gun and their body ends up with arms and legs in all weird directions, and when you drag them around they flop even weirder. nu-hitman games don't seem to have that.

Indeed. In an era of shitty multiplayer games and barebone singleplayer ones, this game is very solid with a lots of content and replayability.

nu-Hitman physics are more realistic and there are tons of videos demonstrating of players demonstrating the engine by assassinating a target through chain reactions.

They still have rag doll physics. Try using explosives and the Striker.

MOM SAID IT WAS MY TURN TO BE HITMAN

Attached: ARggIhi.jpg (693x517, 18K)

wait, can you play as the Shadow Client now or something?

>nu-Hitman physics are more realistic
Well, 98% of the time. Sometimes explosions get a little wonky. There's a few challenges, like in Patient Zero one of the challenges is to launch a target onto a canopy 10 feet overhead, that can get pretty irksome. What makes it worse is there were slight changes between Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2018 to how explosions and coins work (that fucking Bangkok coin/fountain challenge, don't get me started).

But yeah, for Hitman 2, "less is more". Putting 3 propane tanks under a target will blast them further than using 12. There's something in the explosion physics where instead of "joining force" to make 1 big explosions, all the explosions work against each other -- including down force. So if you put a body on top of 12 propane tanks and set them off, the body barely budges. But use 2 or 3 and space them about 2 feet apart, and you'll get the desired result.

How will he inevitably die in Season 3?

Can IO even develop a traditional final encounter against him considering the only three NPC types they have are civilians, guards and bodyguards?

ALWAYS ONLINE
ALWAYS ONLINE
ALWAYS ONLINE
ALWAYS ONLINE
ALWAYS ONLINE
ALWAYS ONLINE

Attached: 177911401122274320423309.jpg (300x199, 14K)

As my understanding goes, the shadow client is vastly inferior to Agent 47 in skill and ability. He shows up in the last parts of Hitman 2 but isn't playable.

Could be like blood money and have a lackluster shootout somewhere important

look if you can shitpost about trannies for a month straight i don't think you can complain about an online connection being needed

>only three NPC types they have are civilians, guards and bodyguards?

>no female guards or bodyguards
SEXISM!

Attached: Coin.png (693x517, 62K)

Oh my god, who cares? Who doesn't have an always-on internet connection running in the background for every game they play? What's the difference if a game chooses to use it or not? Most of your games already do, but you just don't think about it.

Hitman 2 is not always-online. You only need to connect for content updates and challenge unlocks. It works just fine offline.

Lacks atmosphere and Jesper Kyd. The gameplay is the best in the series though.

I only played the first game but I REALLY enjoyed my time with it, especially how the challenges provide great ways to play around and explore the stages.

How is the second game in that regard? Can I still turn off meme vision and opportunity hints? Are there still challenges to do in the missions, minor and major to play around with?

yes
It's basically the same game with a few small quality of life changes.

2nd is more of the same. Some light improvements to the UI (The Silent Assassin icon that turns red when you've broken the SA rules is my favorite). Shown here, the green thing next to the map. His SA is still active. All the bodies are only unconscious. Impressively.

WHAT WAS THAT?

Thanks. Because that was my favorite stuff. Checking the challenges page and seeing all the shit you can do, after my first blind run. And then seeing stuff like the vampire run in Paris for example.

Yeah, more of the same - which is not always a bad thing. Case in point. Hitman 2 is nearly identical to Hitman 2016. Just fine tuned a bit. All those UI elements can still be toggled and such.

Go check that out.

The Hitman 2 versions of the Hitman 2016 levels are also slightly different. They added tall grass you can in to most levels, for example. Remember the Hangar level? It was like the final test for the tutorial. There's grass all around the hanger that you can sink into and hide, or hide bodies in. It doesn't work if an NPC walks right next to you (it's not magic) but it does add a little depth. It's neat seeing the changes.

I just started playing Hitman 2 again recently. Figured I might aswell get SASO on every map. Two things:
What are some fun challenges to do for myself, all I found were Reddit threads with stupid no fun 'challenges'
Secondly is the expansion pass worth it? I found it for 12 bucks.

All the progression is always-online you lying fucking shill, you don't even get mission ratings if you disconnect.

Guess it was nothi-

Oh fuck off. It is exactly what I said. There is no mission progression. You can load up the game and play the last level before even playing the tutorial. All that happens is you see a popup that says "Hey, you might not know wtf is going on because didn't do the previous chapter. Is that cool? Yes/No"

They fixed it in the last patch...apparently. I still can't complete it. It's not the only challenge I can't complete, the basic as fuck IAGO invitation challenge is broke as well. At least we're not one of the guys who can't make progress on the elusive target challenges.

>What are some fun challenges to do for myself
>all I found were Reddit threads with stupid no fun 'challenges'
you answered your own question, only reddit gimps themselves just to have "fun" in a game, if you dont know what you think i fun in a game then you may be a brainless fagggot that needs people to tell him what to do all the time

For 12 bucks, yeah. Not full price.

its a valid point. but other than that hitman is a 9/10 at least. i spent 40 hours in the paris level alone. this is definitely a game i will still remember in 20 years

He's inferior to 47 because he has emotions and lacks his weaponised autismo

Behold neo-Yea Forums everyone.
Man this place has really gone to shit.

Attached: 11693199733687638418041.jpg (500x541, 61K)

>this is definitely a game i will still remember in 20 years
But you won't be able to play it in 20 years because the DRM servers will be dead.

Attached: 10645119025737477531261.jpg (184x184, 10K)

just like gta IV 4 and gfwl, right galaxy brain user?

its already cracked dumbass

I'm getting mixed messages here

The cracked game has no progression, you can't even play professional difficulty because all of that is tied to the always-online DRM.

47 will kill him in a standard mission because he was only playing along in order to erase traces of his past.

>implying the final patch won’t be making the game offline once the servers die

>It's a "bodyguard sends the VIP to check out the noise" episode
Kino.

its not about gimping myself, its about finding new ways to play the game, or having anons discuss what they find fun.

I would love to see a co op mode for this game. Maybe even special assignments designed around co op, like you have to kill two targets within a few seconds of each other.
Think of the possibilities. Having a sniper buddy blowing people's brains out while you clean out the bodies. One of you distracting guards at a checkpoint while the other one sneaks through with a suit full of guns and bombs. One of you triggering an evacuation while the other is waiting calmly in the safe room with a pistol. Disguising as a guard and having your buddy hide in a body bag so you can drag him through checkpoints.

This
I honestly cant believe they havent made proper, non sniper coop mode.
Surely all the ground work is there with the ghost mode or whatever its called.
Interactions like throwing a fire extinguisher into a room only for the other player to shoot it midair creating a smoke effect. Shit would be sick.
I guess theres always Hitman 3 (2020)

This is why I think Season 3 will end with either Subject 6 dying, or becoming a co-op buddy. Ghost mode really feels like a prototype for a co-op mode.

In the last mission he is blending in at a bar while you do the mission. When you go back to meet him at the bar he is gone and shenanigans happen that mean you have to find and kill him within a time limit. Easy to do on replays, but a big surprise the first time around.

>Ghost mode really feels like a prototype for a co-op mode.

I'm 95% certain that they attempted to do co-op and couldn't figure out how to do it (probably because of the physics), so they settled for a versus gamemode in two different instances.

>Hear a noise
>Send your bald body guard to go check it out

Attached: 5bYOxAX.jpg (693x517, 24K)

My idea for a Shadow Client target is:

>enforcer to every disguise
>has a firearm and can 2 shot you
>can counter frontal melee attacks and instakill you
>not fooled by coins, just goes into a searching/caution phase if a coin is thrown (other distractions work though)
>sets up laser mines in his personal quarters (this can be used against him as an assassination opportunity)

>At least objectively speaking.
You really need to elaborate on this.

Kino

Attached: 20190627142742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

>Each level is like a James Bond movie
and that's why it will always below BM, along with the lack of Jesper Kyd

>plethora of content
>no forced narratives
>advanced current-gen tech and level design
>true to its respective franchise despite being a reboot
>multiplat
Anything I've missed?

lmrao hip hop is great and why the fuck are you using dvorak if you don't know where the keys are

>Pretends to believe disguise to lead you into a trap
>Can reverse trap on him
They can do a lot of cool shit with him.

>implying it will
They have no legal obligation to do this, therefore they won't. There is not a single precedent of an always-online game getting a patch to remove the DRM before being abandoned, and unless publishers start getting forced by law to do it, it's not gonna happen, ever.

>Anything I've missed?
I'm afraid so. How do any of these attributes make it 'objectively gotd'?

Name a single game that ticks all of those boxes.

That doesn't answer my question, and we both know if I gave a respectable answer you would just shit on it. I don't see the point in that.

>deflection
>oh you don't like the shitty features? what are you, some kinda pussy that can't handle the taste of shit?
Have sex.

>That doesn't answer my question
If you actually used your brain you'd realize it does.

>the shadow client is vastly inferior to Agent 47 in skill and ability

He literally pulled off a "crashing this plane with no survivors". And Alma's guards say that he's been taking out most of the Providence targets on his own.

>no forced entry option

With the bank robber disguise and the irrelevant PC destruction physics, I'm sure it was supposed to be an option at some point. the console menace strikes again

Attached: 1565797417948.png (480x385, 284K)

>forced entry

Attached: 1260630639284141187412465.jpg (768x1024, 565K)

fuck off with your shit game you shill dumb nigger monkey retard

Attached: mszuX1Y.jpg (693x517, 40K)

>developers are lazy fucks
>MUH CONSOLES!!!

Ah, I see. You can't explain why those things make a game 'objectively great' and why Hitman apparently does them all exceptionally better. Very pathetic.

so you guys think we'll see the resort this month or maybe next? they've been teasing it a few times already

>saving and reloading in front of ken morgan's fountain for an hour or two
it's like a rite of passage for hitman autists. what a bad challenge.

Great game, but my autism makes it too hard to enjoy when I'm trying to perfect everything

>he needed a disguise

it might as well be STEALTH game of the decade, since no one else are making them

i heard november on the subreddit iirc.

Im pretty certain they announced beforehand that it'll be in October

Times change. Nearly every major game has multiplayer -- Hitman 2 included. Always-online is not the big deal it was in 2002.

No it definitely sucks. What if your internet goes out? It's a single player game, it shouldn't have always online. If the IOI servers stop connecting to you, the game fucking pauses itself and won't let you keep playing the level until the connection resolves. This happens to me for approximately 2-10 minutes every few days and it's extremely frustrating.

It's still GOTYAY but I don't know why they chose such a cancerous model.

according to speedrunners, its a PUZZLE game and should be designed as such!

jokes aside, anybody remember when user posted about some seething speedrun fag on the official forums who told the devs they need to design the game around him, and then said speedrun fag actually turned up in the thread, literally copy pasting the same comments?

what was his name again? hookie or something

if the qtes are the same every time, why even have them? should just be automatic like in blood money.

this is the game that's finally going to force me to buy another ssd. Been rocking an 256gb 840 pro for years now, always switching between a few games. Hitman 1+2 uses almost 120gb of space, and I just keep coming back to it every other week or so. I can't uninstall it

No idea what you're going on about but it is a puzzle game.

Anything that relies too heavily on tricking people into moving around with coins/placed guns is janky and not that fun.

>nuHitman 3 could hit 0.2TB

Attached: 1534450195998.png (642x314, 68K)

>"special assignments"
>just glorified permanent elusive targets
>barely anything is changed
>Take up 100 gigs
Fucking why

So how do you peel off all the guards from this week's ET? I could just blow him up but I want that Silent Assassin rating.

Attached: 1555000031986.jpg (279x365, 28K)

I hope the resort is good, 2bh, because as of right now, the season pass was very underwhelming
the bank is good, but not Miami good

they just need to remake the splinter cell co-op missions using the hitman 2 engine

>There are people who hate comfy Colorado level

Plebs of the highest degree

Get the bodyguard disguise from the guy looking for his keys
Fling some coins behind the back of the truck to distract the two other bodyguards
drop a shit ton of the weapons on the floor
Once they all walk off just jab him with a syringe or place a electrocution phone in front of him

Alternatively, hit the fire alarm to make the target run away with half of them. Should make it easier to take a few of them out of the equation

ahh gotcha, thanks

i've heard when you use the syringe you don't have to hide the body, but i think last time i got docked points for exactly that. am i doing something wrong?

>Why yes I DO exclusively play with only a lockpick and coins, how could you tell?

Attached: 47.png (242x424, 197K)

I do this. It is more fun because you gotta be smart while playing

You fucked up something else. Poisoned bodies does not count towards SA, or point deduction.

Lethal poison kills are treated like accident kills, you don't have to worry about hiding the corpse. As long as you don't mess with the corpse or get caught injecting him, you shouldn't be docked points.

Honestly, IOI does something to screw with the game every time they attempt to fix bugs so I wouldn't be surprised if the fault was on their end. I'd recommend enabling the silent assassin indicator on the HUD so you know when the rating is lost.

>tfw there might be more Hitman games after 3 that use the same platform, inflating the file size even higher
A SSD is becoming mandatory for the game at this point.

The resort is being designed by the designer of Sierra’s half of Miami, so there’s a chance it will be god-tier.

>coins
not like the game is plagued with cans and coins everywhere
starting with coins is a wasted slot

>Playing the tape to bait the rockstar in the Bangkok level.
Absolute levels of Kino.

The Hitman 1 ones were great but the Hitman 2 ones are disappointing.

Hitman is a puzzlegame you newfags

>one disguise doesn't trigger his enforcer and is used to lure him into a meeting
>you cannot take firearms into the meeting
>once the meeting takes place, he laughs and asks if you really thought that disguise was fooling anyone, then shoots you

>Play the tape
>Sit in the chair with your Undying suit
We're reaching levels of kino that shouldn't be possible.

sounds good
I am not very interested in the setting, though
Sapienza is already kind of a resort setting, but whatever
I am more stocked for season 3
pls be good

Who would win?

Attached: 12345678.jpg (1432x1076, 237K)

>setting up the dominoes so that the rockstar runs into the lawyer
>mfw the rockstar actually killed the lawyer for you
absolutely puppeted

Attached: reinhardt reinhardt REINHARDT.jpg (422x469, 48K)

Coins and fiber wire should be included by default and not take up any inventory slots. Since neck snapping is a thing and there are a hundred objects you can throw in every level, there's zero incentive to bring either the coins or the fiber wire on missions, unless you're aiming for some specific challenge.

The lockpick is one of the most powerful items in the game, it can be a lot more fun to have to hunt down the correct keys or risk using crowbars

H1 ones are called Bonus Missions, the reason why they're called something different in H2 is because the devs are well aware that they don't hold a candle to them. They're literally elusive target missions, the ET symbol appears a bunch of times in the mission briefings

Attached: 54fcb1d95d2905475292730ca208604f6d52955d.png (406x113, 53K)

My way of having fun is doing random shenanigans on the level, chilling out and not killing targets

I agree. I never use the fiber wire because you destroy your rating by accident. I think it's good to point out that you can store the default loadout for every location in the menu. They should make it a little more obvious in the menu

>coins included by default
I agree with the fiber wire, but coins are way too OP to take up their own slot.

Just a reminder that coins have the following uses:
>distractions
>luring people to ledges and toilets
>buying items from vendors
>temporarily deafening NPCs during the pick up animation

It’s just too versatile an item.

I am playing Hitman 1 and getting every level mastery to 20 before going for Hitman 2.
I absolutely love the fucking game and the amount of detail and thought put to it.
The fact the devs actualy released a demo convinced me to get the game.

I try not to watch MrFreeze vids, but goddamn I had NO idea the tranquilizer was as useful as it is. Or at least, it's potentially more useful than I imagined.

>>buying items from vendors
LOL WUT
example???

When i was doing the Shaman Shenanigans challenges i got to the violin by shooting the ceiling of the main hall and then ran into the violin room but since the maids were scared by the gunshot they weren't detecting me. As for the guards they all went to patrol the main hall and i just ran away from the mansion into the coke fields.
I think this trick could he used for some fun stuff, has anyone else tried this?

Attached: the_call_the_saved_2fort.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>the devs actually released a demo
Reminder that doing this actually improved the game’s sales substantially according to IO’s CEO. I wonder if this sinks the theory that game demos ruin sales.

pretty crazy the sheer amount of stuff that goes on in the levels AI and scripting wise

Off the top of my head you buy cloth in Mumbai. Also you get an extra exfiltration for 2 coins (taxi).

Game demos DO ruin sales.
Because most games are trash and demos let people find that out easily.

yes the game works this way
>walk around map
>collect intel
>get several optional objectives, along with several set objectives
>picking an objective will lead to a scenario, and a unique kill

The Mumbai cloth seller.
Buying Soda cans from vending machines.
Paying for a taxi as a level exit in Mumbai.

I actually hope they have more instances like that in future.

buying soda cans from vending machines to get a blunt melee weapon
tuk tuk exits in mumbai require you to pay up
used in payphones under specific circumstances

As long they are shitty games, I see no problem with it.
Hitman was a decent game and a demo helped it a lot.

Absolution was fun, but it was not a good Hitman game.

>can't play game online
I've been able to play Hitman offline though

Doesn't it let you continue in offline mode? I don't have shit internet so I wouldn't know but I was led to believe that there's an offline mode.

I actually liked the other levels in H2 more than Miami.

I'd really like some alternate versions of maps though. Halloween Whittleton Creek seems to be the most popular request.

it apparently results in the game not being able to use unlocks which is stupid. there really should be a fix for that.

I think you need to quit the current level and restart in offline mode.

You fucking faggots and your constant Hitman threads finally made me try one of the Hitman games I've had on Steam since forever, I picked Contracts and it's a piece of fucking fun_

I want a Halloween mission but I don't know if Whittleton Creek is good enough for a fully fledged bonus mission. All the houses are copypasted, it would just be Another Life with less stuff.

>Halloween Whittleton Creek seems to be the most popular request
that would be amazing, but I guess they will have to create an adult version, and avoid creating children NPCs

>Code name 47 and Silent assassin are good games
>Contracts, Blood Money, 2016 and now 2019 are all unapologetically great
It's sweet enough to rot out my mouth

Attached: 1558405469094.jpg (600x600, 33K)

bloody money is the best

They added that after playtesters said it was weird that you could get them to meet and they just ignored each other.

SA belongs in the great group. It's at least on par with Contracts IMO. Codename 47 aged a little badly but it was great in its time. Absolution is the only fluke this series has had.

If you like Contracts, definitely play Blood Money too. It's still the best and you can get it for peanuts

DLC levels were never gonna be Miami tier. They were always gonna be small in scope

give me a reason, considering the price of the season pass
yes, i know its 8e on keysites, but the season pass is a full price deal

Honestly can't remember a lot about SA it's been a hot 10ish years since I played it, I replayed codename couple months ago might go back and do the same for SA then since I don't remember much bout it.

It's more of a support the devs kind of deal.

I hope you are not the IOI shill that lurks here, and this is your own assumption, 2bh
Still, I find them pretty based, so there is that

I have all the Hitmans up to 2016 for some reason. I was gonna play them all chronologically but there seems to be a consensus that it's better to skip 1-2 and play from Contracts onwards.

Nope, not a shill. But if you wanted to save money you couldve gotten the silver edition. I think that included the new maps. I got the gold edition on sale.

not necessarily. I just expected more content
I bought both the game and the season pass on key sites so it was like 24e in total iirc

Like I said, the silver edition is basically just for the content, the gold edition is for showing the devs some extra love.

that is an assumption
september is the time the silver edition runs out, and the new content is gold only
the resort is not in the silver edition

Yeah I increasingly feel sort of negatively about the lockpick. For example it makes stealing the school key in Marrakesh totally pointless.

Because of this I tend to NOT bring the lockpick the first time I play every level now.

>OPPORTUNITY TRACKED.
>Skyrim like objective markers need to be followed
>Game was built around the opportunity system and glowing eye vision.
>Turn it off and you need to walk around aimlessly for hours trying to interact with every object. >Always need to be online to do challenges and unlock items
>90% of each map is wasted space the targets never come near.
>The soundtrack is terrible
>Jasper Kyd was even available and has stated that he is confused why they didnt ask him back (they cheaped out and went with their own hack composer in-house).
>Graphics look like a Ubisoft game.
>American accents everywhere.
>No first person. >So many ways to kill your target that it's trivial. Why bother with the more elaborate ways to assassinate when there are much easier ways to do it much faster?
>Pretty much every object in the game you interact with gives you a free kill or leads someone into a situation while they are alone.
>Up to 7 headshots to kill people from some distances
>It's one game that was cut up into dlc episodes and evertually 2 full games with only half the usual amount of hitman levels each.
>Closets everywhere jump inside one and never get caught
>No atmosphere or tension
>Game feels more like a James Bond-esque spy game than a game about a cold blooded killer
>Cancerous 'easter eggs' everywhere, literally over 40 in some missions making the game feel like a mess of reddit-tier humor
>Segmented main story that nobody cared about or understood at all because it was terrible and had poor pacing
>Kill too many people on any map and the game will start lagging to the point of less than 1fps on both consoles and PC
>Wasted lots of money that could have been spent on game development on a stupid ad campaign with a in-game tie in with Sean Bean and the game still flopped. Get fucked.

Such a shit game, all the real hitman devs left IO years ago. What else am I forgetting Yea Forums? I know there's a lot more to shit on this souless game.

Attached: wasteofmoney.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>>OPPORTUNITY TRACKED.
Stopped reading there. You can and should turn that shit off brainlet.

Switch port when? I wanna take it out and about

Financial reports have revealed that Hitman 2 underperformed , IOI has a smaller workerforce, and some new multiplayer IP in the works

As per usual, the company underestimated the amount of resources needed to bring their original season pass ideas to fruition

Convenient that you pretended to stop reading considering the next sentence invalidates what you just said you mongoloid.

Watched this last night, based.

>shitposts about hand holding
>too stupid to play the game without it

The hints the game gives you without the opportunity shit turned on are STILL too obvious for my liking. You must have the IQ of a fucking rock if you can't figure that shit out.

I think the Switch would melt.

Blood Money Switch would be cool though.

>cant read the post
retard

5/10 bait you got me to reply

>Turn it off and you need to walk around aimlessly for hours trying to interact with every object
Are you retarded? You get a call whenever you get near the target, and they're usually pretty easy to spot. And finding the methods of killing them are pretty obvious. You don't need detective vision to know you can drop a chandelier on someone's head, or that you can poison their drink, or push them over a ledge. And if you DO then you're too much of an idiot to play this game. There's still a ludicrous amount of ways to approach each target even if you ignore the opportunities.

So you enjoy walking around and going up to every object and seeing if you can do something with it when 99% of the time the object is useless? No you use the glowing eye vision you lying retard.

Post some PC contracts, lads.

>BOY OH BOY THAT LIGHT FIXTURE OVER THERE SURE LOOKS DANGEROUS AND FLIMSY AND THE STAGE IS RIGHT BELOW IT, IT COULD FALL AND KILL SOMEONE ACCIDENTALLY, ESPECIALLY IF TAMPERED WITH IN ANY WAY

The game is absolutely filled with NPC conversations like this, are you seriously too retarded to understand them without a huge marker appearing on your HUD?

Please see

where the FUCK is freedom fighters 2?

Looks like you can't read your own post you mongoloid, you were complaining how you have to walk around aimlessly with the hint shit turned off. I shouldn't be surprised by your inability to read though, that post shows you literally have a Down syndrome level IQ.

Everyone keeps shitting on instinct and calling it a crutch but i keep using it because i have shit eyesight and sometimes i can barely see stuff i can interact with.

Attached: 1550216897750.jpg (720x710, 26K)

typical brainlet

You obviously didn't read my post you fucking moron. You don't need the detective vision to show you every interactable object. If you see the target drinking from a champagne glass and you're too dumb to figure out you can interact with the glass then you shouldn't be playing this game, because despite how simple it is it's still apparently to complex for you.

>he's unironically this stupid

Attached: 5467865223.jpg (449x346, 35K)

This is some serious level of projection holy shit, sounds like you just suck at Hitman games.
>No it's not just me you're bad at the game too!

Who do you think you're fooling, faggot? Everyone knows you're using eagle vision to identify objects you can interact with. The game was literally built entirely around this mechanic. It's impossible to beat without it

Not that guy but should I be avoiding using the Instinct Vision? I use it all the time and it seems like not using it would definitely be a pain more than it would be a challenge, but it definitely feels less cool than playing without.

>can't cope with the fact that he's literally retarded
>y-you guys are r-retarded too!

kek

Because you already exposed how much of a faggot you are right away. You lost the benefit of the doubt. If you want your shit copypasta to work, you gotta get rid of that bit. 8/10 regardless.

It just makes you pay more attention and it's infinitely more immersive. The game is still more than generous about giving you hints about ways you can kill your targets, trust me. You won't miss it in the slightest once you complete a hit or two without it.

making
JUST LOOK AT DIS DOOD

No I can. YOU can't, because your mother refused to give up the meth when she was pregnant.

>missed every elusive target besides 4 or 5
HOW MANY ARE LEFT

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

IO has pretty good relations with its community, it's not a soulless corp that doesn't pay attention to the community. I'm sure they'll do it.

>They have no legal obligation to do this, therefore they won't

They had no legal obligation to include Season 1 levels in 2 but they did. Like the other user said, IO are pretty cool to their fans. Many of the guys who work there regularly lurk and post on the Hitman forum. They frequented a bug report thread on both the Hitman forum and on GitHub and actually fixed many of the issues reported there. Some of the issues I personally reported were fixed a few days or weeks later. They're pretty fucking cool guys.

They're also passionate about Hitman and OWN the IP. There's nothing to suggest they will or they won't, but I'd put money on them keeping the game alive.

it pauses your unlock progression, anything you do have stays unlocked
no you can continue if you get disconnected mid-game, a message pops up saying you're offline

WHO IS THROWING STUFF AROUND HERE CMON

I'm hoping they replay them or something down the line. I missed the Sean Beans due to traveling.

Such a goddamn shame that the new game is so good gameplay wise, because I just cant get into it because of the stupid storyline, all these dumb retcons that fuck up the hitman lore like 47 suddenly killing diana's parents or 47 being created by providence just ruin the game for me. I had no issue with hitman 2016 at all in fact i loved it but hitman 2 is just awful because of the storyline. Such a shame

Attached: q24NbYt.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

spam the space bar key at the end of each mission like a normal human being you autist

ИAMMAN has a hand-shaped special holster for two pistols in the middle of his chest. Plus he was in 'Nam, man.

Everyone's kids are trick or treating in the next neighborhood. Only their parents are home.

It's called skip cutscene, I'm not denying it's a flaw but you can't deny there is an easy solution

>this is the default suit for it, unlockable for other levels at 20 Mastery

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Colombia is the worst map to SASO on Master
Change my mind

Protip: You can't

>Forgetting Colorado
SASO was clearly an afterthought on that map.

Arent there atleast a fair bit of accident kills you can trigger on that map?
On Colombia you can only accident kill the woman

Columbia was pretty easy. For me, it's the Isle of Snail.

SASO should be an after thought with only bare minimum put in to make sure its possible.

actually, silver edition is for the first batch of content (first sniper map+the bank).
gold edition is for the second batch, Siberia is the first part of it and resort is TBA.
it's a premium price for sure, unless you're already a big fan of the series that wants more

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

You can push Rico into the hippo pond. I did it dressed as Taita the other day so it should be just as easy in your suit.

The old man is the problem.

You can turn off the AC in his hut. Choke the technician dude who comes out, then hide in the crate/box whatever inside his hut.
Easy kill when he comes in next time

even able to get sniper assassin this way with an unsilenced sniper.

I tried that the first time I played the level. His guards always saw me through the windows. Maybe i did it wrong.

>Lmao just skip it bro =) Pls pay no attention to our shitty undercooked storyline that shits all over the series!1!
t. Michael Vogt. God I hope IO fires that hack bastard and just get new writers that actually respect what Hitman is all about. Anyways I cant just skip the cutscenes. The story has always been my favourite part of hitman. Its a shame that michael vogt (lead writer of hitman 2 in case you dont know) decided to introduce all these shitty retcons, he also wrote the Birth of the Hitman comic in 2017. Boy was that comic book awful, he turned diana into a weird edgy teenage vigilante crime boss and it was just so stupid to read. Now that shitty diana made her way into the main games. Godddamn it, fucking mike voght.

Attached: nudiana.jpg (1041x1600, 536K)

>The story has been my favorite part of Hitman
I can't tell if this is bait or not

dilate

My nigga why are you playing Hitman for the story, shit like Blood Money and Contracts barely have anything and its basically a vehicle for the gameplay.

You should have saved us the time and just said
>I can't skip the cutscene because I want to be mad at it

So I have to pirate this to play offline?
I live in the woods most of the time so I can't always have an internet connection so I'll have to pirate it to be able to play offline and still do things? What will I miss out on?

Attached: 1558489112865.jpg (792x1105, 253K)

Bank is the comfiest map in game
Dunno, I find season 2 master difficulty for saso much easier than s1 maps.

You have to rejoin civilization to enjoy this game, Mr. Kaczynski

Virtually all the unlockable gear.
So a lot.

>Advocating rejoining society
>on Yea Forums
Who are you and what have you done with user?

Attached: fc796ef4035141cf8614efda63f1e83f.gif (795x720, 87K)

This. Hell, I just carried the sniper around with me for the full mission to get the SASO with Sniper at the same time. Took a while though.

How the hell do you kill two targets with one sniper shot in sapienza?

based gif.

I like Hitman but for some reason I can only play 1 mission at a time before I get bored.

Feels good being a console player. My arms and my eyes are in better condition than any of you fags

Use the Jaeger 7 Lancer, it can pierce targets. If you look up the challenge name in player made contracts you'll find a bunch specifically made to complete it.

I completely forgot that challenge existed, it isn't in H2 yet. I'd recommend you install the 2016 levels in 2 instead, you get all the improvements brought in 2 for no extra cost. Progress doesn't carry over so I'd make the switch sooner rather than later

I've had more fun just dicking around on the difficulty that reveals story missions to you rather than the highest difficulty where you only have one save and there's very little handholding.

Just look at the photograph, Mr. Clarence

How are you playing? I have a much better time if I limit myself to no saving and then just living with my mistakes (now that I have SASO in all missions). I find repeatedly trying the same thing over-and-over so as to get one lucky break where you don't get caught can be a bit mind numbing

>Paying for a taxi as a level exit in Mumbai.
The coins actually being used as currency rather than random distractions was one of the best payoffs in video game history.

>Mr. Clarence
Never heard of him

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!

Attached: foto.jpg (780x439, 39K)

Attached: 1543174433724.jpg (1920x1080, 915K)

*tink tink*
Ahem
FUCK PROVIDENCE
AND FUCK FEATURED CONTRACTS

Attached: 47_Ahem.jpg (843x843, 242K)

>2019
>STILL no level editor

seeing all the shit they have to do to make a single level in that noclip documentary, don't expect there to ever be one

the levels can be basic as fuck, and its THE COMMUNITY that makes use of the level editor not the devs

>the levels can be basic as fuck
No thanks

hitman levels are already basic as fuck, all you see is shit coated with eyecandy, there is NO reason to deny the community their level editor

>colombia
>saso
>some dumbfuck guard somehow spots a knocked out guard 5000 meters away patrolling an area I've never seen him in before
>15 minutes progress lost
>alt f4

Attached: deer.jpg (670x503, 61K)

No

Use tranq gun lmao

>15 minutes progress lost
that's all?

Then I have to redo everything aaaa
Theres so much waiting on this fucking shit map.
And too much fucking walking
After losing 10 minutes of progress atleast 5 times earlier, yeah.

>waiting
Que? The only thing to wait is Rico with the hippo

RESORT LEVEL WHERE

Attached: 1484141186824.png (600x450, 243K)

>wait for the woman to walk under the pot thing
>wait for Franco to enter his hut so I can strangle the fucker
>wait for guard by the docks to come to the tunnel so I can choke him
>wait for the hippo man to finish his dialogue and fuck off
>wait for Rico
I just hate this map with a fucking passion. Every other map you can just speed on by, which is a good send on SASO whenever you fuck up. Not here, however.

>Hey, what if we treated this game like a TV show and dripfed time-sensitive content to manipulate people into buying sooner?!
>What if we ALSO required online checks even though its a single-player game?!

Cancer, hang yourselves

Why wasn't it just a regular full game

because they wanted more money and to hook you onto Shitman as if it was a TV show

Half of it was

SOON

Attached: gLrj5Ef.jpg (693x517, 18K)

Fish, Featherduster, gold bar. My 3 favorite items in the game, as a Silent Assassin-style player.
>can be pocketed
>is not considered a weapon by anyone
>can be thrown or used melee
>re-usable
>passes all security checkpoints
>can be used in load-out
>non-lethal

>GOTY
Ion Fury

Attached: 1558642105329.jpg (728x575, 179K)

>voiced by McGlynn
I think they may have overdone it slightly when they gave the hottest character an even hotter voice

I thought it was pretty underwhelming compared to hitman 2016

I'm playing it now (got free psplus) within hitman 2, I don't mind the online whatever but having timed exclusive shit in a single player game is kind of bullshit retarded in my opinion

Why are the Featured Contracts so fucking bad?

There's like maybe one or two that I actually liked. And who's picking them?

my dick was pleased

>tfw poisoning her with the emetic poison

Not my proudest fap.

"You are allowed to observe"? The Sheikh mission in Paris has a window of about two minutes. By the time you're aware of it the opportunity is lost.

same

learn to read

Does vomiting actually turn someone on?

Yes of course.

Alma's voice was even better.

I don't know who chooses them but I wish they would chose contacts that don't take 20 minutes of set up or abusing the AI to complete, I also hate the specific weapon requirements, disguise is fine but making me use a specific weapon takes all the fun out of working out how to do it silently.

There are some weird quirks with Columbia in the mansion. People from completely different rooms investigate sounds and distractions over people right next to the sound that happened. Fucked a few of my runs up.

I just can't shake off the Major from McGlynn's voice

Attached: major.jpg (1786x1911, 328K)

Honestly, unless you do the Hippo opportunity, Rico is one of the hardest targets to isolate in the game. The mansion is hell to get through if you try to actually enter it rather than go around it with in your suit.

Seems like you haven't watched some vomit JAV

Hello

Attached: ICAElectrocutionPhone2018.png (650x490, 63K)

fuck off, Adam Orth.

cant be goty it has no gibs or dismemberment. A game like this needs it.

I think they put that in there just to give speedrunners something new to do, since it invalidated 98% of the records and methods for speed runs.

Would settle for people reacting to blood stains on clothes and floor. Walk around like a blood-soaked mop, no one notices. Trail of blood leading to a storage crate, no one notices.

He goes into that large room with the maid mopping shit up pretty routinely by himself. I actually found him to be a bit more consistent than the two other targets.

play on professional or higher scrub.

so much could change with the game play THINK MAN. You could dismember someone and take them out of the building in a suitcase or something like that. also what you said

Looks good but,
>100+ gigabytes

Why is this allowed?

It really shouldn't be. To think another season might push it around 180-200.

also torture