This is like the JFK assassination but for video games. And they just keep shooting the corpse and he's dead

This is like the JFK assassination but for video games. And they just keep shooting the corpse and he's dead.

Attached: back and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left.png (611x682, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-13-cd-projekt-red-says-cyberpunk-2077-will-have-multiplayer
youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o
youtube.com/watch?v=ntwT_QaOYAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Multiplayer might actually be good..

what?

Is there a single game coming out next year that we need to give a fuck about? NONe becauase gaming is fucking dead.

Why?

i dont get it, the game was supposed to have multiplayer on launch, is op complaining that isnt the case or... ?

If it's not coop then it can fuck off.

op wants to shitpost and OH NO NO and nothing more
pay him no mind

a multiplayer component just show how gimped the RPGs mechanics are.

Because it's an option.. and CDPR isn't like Rockstar that'll abandon sp for multiplayer.

>inb4 once they starting seeing the money they're generating from multiplayer they'll forget all about sp
they won't.

>I want to play as the Psycho Squad/Trauma Team fuck you CDPR
>WTF I DONT WANT MULTIPLAYER FUCK YOU CDPR

Fuck off

I'm genuinely wounded by what CDPR has done to what would be one of the best games of the 2020's.

How is it an option? They're taking time and resources from the main game to put into the multiplayer component. That's how it always happens.

Attached: cyberflunk 2077.png (720x992, 766K)

it's coop you fucking retards
braindead faggots

>thinks he'll get the pen and paper tabletop experience but as an FPS RPG
>will in-fact just get a even more dumbed-down single-player experience with more griefers, just like GTA Online
lawl

AAA NeoTokyo

I don't want fucking multiplayer

Assuming shit again I see.

Definitely was not.

Then don't fucking play it.

The original Deus Ex had multiplayer, you think anyone cared about it?

How does that help it? The people defending this are claiming that the multiplayer mode would be the real mode where you got to play as all of the other classes from the tabletop game instead of just playing the generic OC Solo from the single-player mode.

Attached: cyberflunk2077.jpg (3311x1709, 1.52M)

they're not taking any resources away, the multiplayer component will be added a long time after the game is released
you're just making assumptions so you bitch about it

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 123K)

Fucking NPCs
>CDPR is adding more to the game?
>Orange ma- I mean CDPR bad!

Aren't you assuming that we'd get to play as the trauma squad and the psycho squad?

Wow, we knew this since 2013.

eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-13-cd-projekt-red-says-cyberpunk-2077-will-have-multiplayer

fuck off

You're posting screencaps from the old gameplay demo. The new one didn't have any of that character stuff. Look at this, old on the left, new on the right.

Attached: cyberfluke 2077 character creation.png (1240x1710, 2.58M)

>and CDPR isn't like Rockstar that'll abandon sp for multiplayer.
Rockstar just made a new game with 100+hrs of content (First perison and third perosn options kek, no tranny shit, misleading promises and downgrades) and Bully 2 is practically confirmed. What are you on about not caring for single player?

Super hyped for GTA:Online 2!

His screenshot was literally taken from the deep dive

So, they had multiplayer in the works since 2013 and people actually think they didn't take away time and resources from the single-player mode to put in the multiplayer one?

It won't be an option? So you're telling me they won't release the sp first and then update it with multiplayer later and that you won't have

>Press X for Single player
>Press B for Multiplayer
In the main menu?

>You're posting screencaps from the old gameplay demo.
Why are you lying like we all didn't see the gameplay vid they JUST released retard?

And it's from last year's demo. Look at the background. The most recent demo has that ugly-ass brown-grey background, just like the new HUD.

Run that damage control, shill

If you had separate teams from the beginning, how is ti detracting from the singleplayer in anyway?

>Oran- CDPR bad!

>Cyber Gwent

Attached: 8h71eefv9em21.jpg (1078x962, 167K)

>'single player'
WDTMBT?

Imagine ruining your multi million dollar venture catering to a single welfare case Twitter tranny.

His screenshot was taken from the deep dive. I remember because dumbass retards here ironically posting
>What the fuck why are they all white

Fuck off asshat

nice, single player sucks.

What Yea Forumsirgin has a multi million dollar venture?

Except multiplayer was announced over a year ago and you guys are having a retarded fit over stuff that's been known, just like no TPP outside of vehicles and cutscenes

Attached: 1529292906365.jpg (244x295, 32K)

Elom Musk,

maximum cope

Attached: 1401338372275.jpg (327x316, 26K)

This has been known since forever. They specifically got a grant from Polish government to work on multiplayer in some capacity. Real question is whether shooting will be any good.

Mount and blade

He's no lying, it's just that Deep Dive video itself is from an older version of the game. They delayed releasing the video.

dude just stop

The game has been dead to me since they bent the knee to the trannies.

>multiplayer
this better have Co Op then

Has their ever been a game that been shitposted this hard? I mean TW3 wasn't even this bad from what I remember, was it? I don't understand why it's game specifically, is it because it's made by TW3 people? Is it because it's bringing a beloved but more niche (not to say not many people know about it or haven't seen anything cyberpunk) sci-fi genre to the large general masses, what?

I can't imagine how bad it's going to be when the game actually launches, Yea Forums will be unusuable for over a month

don't ever post again idiot

(you)'re trying too hard. Come up with something more original if you're gonna bait and don't expect a reply if you're gonna try to dig deeper into your already stale bait

There seems to be smear campaign against it, whether it's just some group of autists or a private company doing it we don't know.

It's being shitposted so hard because CDPR had actual hardcore fans that stuck with them throughout the years, and once TW3 came out, CDPR turned their backs on them to please journalists and resetera trannies.

*Sips drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
>it doesn't matter that it's cinematic garbage
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077
>it doesn't need to be single-player only
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to have substance

BLUNDERPUNK 2077

Attached: 1567602019823.jpg (326x412, 24K)

>"It will be a story-based RPG experience with amazing single-player playthroughs, but we're going to add multiplayer features," CDPR managing director Adam Badowski told me.

Co-op makes every single game good automatically. Full co-op makes games even better. If I can complete a game fully with a friend in the world the entire time, it's automatically more enjoyable.

Attached: Hastur[1].jpg (500x614, 44K)

It's just another FPS game
Why wont Yea Forums shut up about it?

Attached: 5748138732.png (644x800, 15K)

I have to imagine it because it didn't happen.

Attached: 1567548805059m.jpg (1024x744, 155K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o
look how many people like the deep dive video. your hate is literally irrelevant

Because video games are dead.

>don't worry, it's only co-op!
>why are you guys complaining? multiplayer will be the real thing where you'll get to play as the classes from the tabletop!
Can you guys please make up your minds.

based coop buddy in yellow

based retard

No it doesn't

this is literally just going to end up like another gta lmao

It will be all of that and more, just like the singleplayer game! Honestly Yea Forums has an endless cycle of imagining bullshit without any basis in reality and then crying when it doesn't come true. See that cyberdick? You can climb it!

Attached: 1567424396576m.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

i KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

hope i will still be alive to play the MP pretty sure they will do an awesome job at it

no faggot, you guys game from nowhere

I assume the multiplayer would just be PvP combat and nothing else then? I mean it's temporally impossible to reconcile something like interactive cyberspace diving at processing speeds of gigahertz' and some other player interacting in the same server in the regular world in real time. We don't have the technology to time dilate between a brain time player and cyber time player.

Attached: cyberspace.jpg (640x360, 74K)

>Multiplayer might actually be good
trust me it fucking will

okay false flagging schizo

>CDPR turned their backs on them to please journalists and resetera trannies.
What? It's a game about the whitest male possible and him fucking hot bitches and killing monsters. However way they supposedly pandered to them, it's not fucking obvious unless you're a retarded that seriously gets offended by seeing a single black person in a video game

>hope i will still be alive to play the MP

Same. I live an unhealthy lifestyle. Fortunately the world is going to shit fast so I don't worry that much about missing out on future stuff. Sorry for the blogpost.

Attached: 1567418957799.png (680x504, 362K)

They turned their backs on their fans after TW3, when they started hosting private viewings for the gameplay demos for Cyberpunk 2077. The Witcher 3 was great, just like The Witcher 2.

Tacked-on multiplayer only made sense when physical media was big and publishers had to combat used game sales.
These days if someone adds multiplayer they genuinely think it's a good idea.

Remember to spam this once the game comes out and it gets a ton of awards. Doesn't matter if it deserves them or not.

Attached: 1566748175605.png (442x796, 350K)

Fucking wow

When they announce item degradation and non optional survival mechanics the game will officially be "Tortanic 2.0 This time it sticks"

>cdpr thought it was a good idea to shoehorn their rick & morty rendition of Johnny Silverhand played by hollywood action man
>cdpr thought it was a good idea to gimp the character creation
>cdpr thought it was as good idea to take a game about freedom and making it about you player a Solo that can hack and pick locks occasionally
It's pretty clear that what their good ideas aren't that good.

Are you fucking retarded?
Just stop making threads about this.

>Just stop making threads about this.

We're fighting an ancient curse. There have to be at least three CDPR outrage threads on Yea Forums at all times or the world ends. Just hang in there, the astrological signs are shifting...

Attached: keanu-reeves-and-the-many-johns-johnny-utah-johnny-mnemonic-58254521.png (500x500, 146K)

They held private viewings of gampelay for TW3 as well though so you are going to need a new narrative

How many times do you need to spam the same fake enthusiasm for a game you're clearly not interested in?

Well, for one they didn't force Geralt into any homosexual romances in those demos just to please the journos that were watching them.

Most journos saw the female V gameplay and that was a straight relationship

Dandelion deserved a good white wolfing up his bum.

That was in 2018, before they decided to pounce on CDPR because it was CDPR's turn to get #MeToo'd. In 2019 CDPR made the new demo with the gay romance, to please the journos that just love seeing faggotry in video games.

STOP CRITICIZING IT JUST BUY IT

>pathologically lying on the internet when everything is verifiable in seconds

no dude

>In 2019 CDPR made the new demo with the gay romance, to please the journos that just love seeing faggotry in video games.

Wait which new demo, the deep dive (heh)? I must've missed it. There was some gay bromance implied in the cgi trailer though, but that was minimal at best.

>I must've missed it.
He's lying, don't entertain him.

It wasnt and coupled with the announcement of no 3rd person cutscenes it seems like cdpr is taking a shit on the game

Do you remember this cancelled Arkane project from years ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=ntwT_QaOYAw

What is the chance we're going to get something similar, where other players are capable of invading your campaign as enemies? Or perhaps you could interact with others in The Net with various activities? That would be pretty sick.

Nice, just preordered. Thanks larper.

Attached: rebuke1.jpg (1601x1547, 639K)

>Yea Forums is once again imagining things to cope with the fact that the final game will be shit
Are you people going to have another mental breakdown, like with MGSV, and keep posting about how every following re-release of the game is going to have the real version?

Just consume product amirite fellow NPC?

Jesus Christ, is it that hard to do a cyberpunk game about actual cyberpunk without attaching random features and agendas no one asked for?

What's worse is that CDPR had the perfect opportunity to do so. They're not an american company. They have the money, and the fans to withstand any smear campaign by the video game media, and yet they chose to squander all of that to please the people that will never buy their games.

stop talking to yourself fag

Cyberpunk 2020 is multiplayer exclusive though. :^)

Attached: manface.jpg (1258x708, 63K)

cheeky

Attached: 0ya gotta lot a nerv ther buddi.png (518x421, 308K)

Are they really just making a slightly cyberpunk GTA now?

>Because it's an option..

So that's why they majorly changed the game twice.Single player is not their first priority anymore no matter how much they might say it is.They are trying to turn this into a cash cow like GTAV, I don't blame them really.

Outbreak 3

Won't ever happen. Won't have the open world mechanics, traversing and constant updates to be the next GTAV

If anyone can it'll be cdpr.

When is this shit gona come out?

Attached: Hot Boomer Ass.jpg (531x366, 63K)

It was tho user...

Q4 2020, don't believe their lies.

Coop sounds stupid I want something like an mmo type online

3rd person view is for retards who hate living