Be Todd

>Be Todd
>release tiny teaser trailer
>don't give the location name
>purposely use a vague arid looking piece of land that could in theory fit into Hammerfell or High Rock
>know that the neckbeards and autists of the internet will make a massive amount of publicity and free advertising fighting over where it will be set
>it's actually going to cover both in full

Todd truly is a god and has your balls firmly in his hands. He is the Godhead, this is his dream.

Attached: news_photo_40387_1400261312.jpg (615x347, 71K)

Day 1 pirate

I'm just stoked they aren't pushing it out for the current gen double dip. Building it from scratch for the next gen means at the very least it's going to be technically amazing. And Nintards wont get it until the Switch U 2 or some shit 8 years from now

He also thinks the Skyrim magic system is still too complicated so magic will be reduced 'do dmg' and 'heal self'
same for armor. Morrowind was horrible complicated, Skyrim was a step in the right direction. Now it will be full armor-sets in one slot.
Also the level system. birth signs? attributes? skills? lets remove it all step by step, too.

I'm okay with Todd fondling my balls because TES gave me so many happy memories.

Fucking this.
No way in hell will the next TES be worth a damn. There’ll be no complexity to it at all.
Christ Skyrim lost most of it but there was still something there.

>means at the very least it's going to be technically amazing.
user... I wish I could be so optimistic, but nothing is pointing to Bethesda changing engines, which means we will probably see the same animation and world issues we've seen since fucking morrowind.
TES games are always fun, some more some less, but keep your expectations low.
I think you're mistaking Todd for mouthbreather guy who said WHO CARES ABOUT DIALOGUES LOL

Hammerfell is Niggerland, right? Three guesses where there next game takes place. Need to one-up Cyberpunk.

every province is Niggerland except Summerset islands

Bethesda never cared about what others are doing, they simply do their own thing and set market tendencies instead of following them.
I hope they do something exotic like they did with Morrowind. Elsewyr would be nice and would completely avoid polemics with niggers. I don't want disgusting SJWs bullying Todd and Bethesda.

Attached: KECKQaG.jpg (640x360, 48K)

What is the crater from?
We know it isn't Volenfell.
My guess is a crater from the fallout from Red Mountain.

For all the autists mathing out the angle of the shadows you have to eliminate everything it can't be first before saying what it is.

I don't know why almost nobody remembers that Starfield is going to be released before TES VI.

Everybody remembers, we just don't care.

Starfield will be a launch title for next gen at the end of 2020. TES VI probably 2022.

Attached: 1515517317621.jpg (1000x3507, 837K)

>Starfield
>2020
They didn't show anything so far, i doubt it's coming out that soon.

2 years to make Todds Magnum Opus?
Doubt.

they'll have a full year of advertising if they do a christmas release which is entirely normal.

Look at From, all their titles come out a year after reveal.

it's been in production for years.

Bethesda usually launches games within the same year the E3 full reveal and trailer are shown. The reveal in 2018 was just a teaser.

I'll buy 2 copies just to make sure he gets his money. He needs it

I am sure they have spit balled ideas and maybe have gotten to the concept art phase but if they are splitting time between three projects( 76, Starfield, and TES 6) they need new management.

> it's been in production for years.
I think Todd said that TES VI is in "early preproduction" right now. I doubt it will be released 2 years after Starfield.
If they want to release Fallout 5 on next gen consoles, Starfield has to be a launch title. They won't have enough time for development otherwise.

>concept art phase
I think they've been a lot further into the production.
>76
Made by an entirely different studio.

Bethesda made the map and assets while the Texas studio worked on bolting multi player on the engine.
If they are splitting time between Starfield and TES 6 they are idiots. Todd may be many things a bad project manager isn't one of them.

Why did the piece of trash that is Fallout 4 a better armor system than Skyrim then?

> Building it from scratch for the next gen
Didn't they confirm its just gamebyro again?

Unless they make a completely new engine, next TES is going to be underwhelming as fuck. Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 showed us how lazy creatively bankrupt Bethesda is now, and nothing so far gives me hope for the future, since Starfield is going to use the same godforsaken Gamebryo engine they've been using since fucking Oblivion.