My friend was replaced/went crazy in WoW Classic

*This may be a long post and spacing because it's really friggin long, none of this is fake and I have screencaps to prove it*

So I was partnering with this guy in WoW Classic as levelling partners, we played form around level 10 to 37 until...something weird happened.
He was fine when I first talked to him in the day, sounding very coherent and lucid. Basically sounding like his regular self. This is one of the things he said to me.
"just go at your own paces... there are so many ways to play a tank" Just to give an example of how he usually types. We were both levelling warriors and I was new to tanking. I was more familiar with it when he said this though still not sure how good it was. But that's irrelevant for now. I have voice chatted with him too and he's a very chill guy, doesn't talk much but doesn't act weird either.
After he said this, it seemed like he was going to head to SM Armory to grind for XP and gear, but when he got to hillsbrad foothills he went Awol. a few hours later he came back and said this (after I said I was gonna grind whelps in wetlands while I waited for him to come back): "well grind thiese walps... I am going to armory
I am always uo for armory"
At that point I was confused and realised something wasn't right. And asked him if he was okay, also asking if he wanted to voice chat, he then responded with: "yea samre... how about it" His responses were making less and less sense. So I asked if i could come to SM Armory with him and he then said: "all I want ot do is for going arms" then following by saying he was up to voice chatting with a simple "sure" (he normally does say sure when agreeing with something like that) but he never came on to voice chat. This was very out of character of him as he's very honest until now.
This was followed by nonsensical gibberish like "tom them al" and "gpt htem mote". I was asking if he was alright and told him that he was speaking gibberish but he never really acknowledged what I was saying.

Attached: vrilyarprofession.png (553x159, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's drunk bro

maybe it is YOU whom have gone crazy, OP

Sounds like he got drunk or high. Also, you probably shouldn't put THIS much thought and emotions into a person that you just met on WoW.

(Providing screencap here, but blocking bnet name for privacy sake)

And then I thought "Well he is swedish, maybe if he's still who he says he is he can type in swedish or something", and when I asked him he didn't even acknowledge it. At the same time I recall he said he had a girlfriend so I tried to provoke "her" into outing herself as the "hacker" to I would at least have peace of mind. But so far no indication that this is the case. He continued to post gibberish in both the game and Battle.net.
About in game actually. When this first went down he was in silverpine forest. Of course this is a route people take to Scarlet Monastery due to the dungeon being in the Undead starting zone. But he was in spirit form after being killed. And he spent hours like this just wondering around Silverpine, and eventually running into the sea. I think his spirit got fatigue and was sent back to the graveyard though as he eventually found himself in hillsbrad, he wandered around there for a bit and then stopped in southshore and just idled there for hours. He was posting weird stuff in the LookingForGroup chat about dungeons that didn't exist and was spewing general nonsense. I had to of course tell people that he wasn't acting right. My guild when I brought attention to this basically told me I was "overreacting" and that it's not a big deal that he was hacked. After a while of spamming random shit (like in the OP post), he eventually started to say "abone" (the guild LOVED this and really found it hilarious for some reason) which was apparently a "turkish term". So this gave me the impression someone from Turkey may have hacked him. But so far no confirmation of this fact. And even on discord (how I voice chat to him) he's acting weird. So something very strange is going on or all his accounts got hacked somehow.

Continuing in a minute. I am not 100% you guys give a damn but this is creeping me the fuck out and I am trying to figure out what happened.

Attached: vrilactingstrangebnet.png (954x619, 47K)

literally me when drunk

These are possible explanations, though he was high for like 12 hours or so if this is true. Must be some fucking powerful shit.
You ever watched the movie Hot Fuzz? This is kinda like that "These obvious murders are totally just accidents!"

So you just idle in game and can't type anything?

Weirdly when I've been drunk I don't really get this bad. I just sorta say silly things but I can still type. Not completely going out of character.

High or drunk and playing too long.

OP, you’re not planning to murder this individual... are you?

What the fuck is this schizo thread

Attached: dwff.png (638x638, 770K)

he's just shitfaced dude, jesus christ you're putting way too much thought into this random WoW friend

Fuck no. I was trying to see if his girlfriend was messing on his account.

monitoring this thread

>spacing because it's really friggin long
kek dumb zoomer falling for the meme of oldfags never spaced. it's to bait zoomers like you

What's the schizo part? He was acting weird and it creeped me out. Figured I should post about it on here. None of this is false, I assure you none of this is made up.

Yeah I actually was meant to take that out.
Well I did talk to the guy on voice chat and really enjoyed playing with him so it was a bit more than just some random guy on WoW at that point. But you may be right he's shitfaced but I've seen shitfaced people before and they don't get this weird. Like that guy on reddit who repeated himself about steamworks drm after talking about Oblivion briefly because he was mentally ill.

I want to try classic
are the login queues still long? I dont want to be level 10 or some shit by the end of the month

>i assure you
gee, that proof sure convinces me

>being hacked
are you legit retarded, you seem to be from this thread

Is it to late to start playing now? Everybody is in their 50s now I imagine....

Just report his account for being hacked to Blizzard? They'll temporarily suspend it until it's verified using proof of identity by the original owner. Safest bet probably.
I think you're overreacting and probably very young to make such a big deal about this. It's just a dude on a game.

larp harder

DSP logged in instantly

>was replaced
??

Where's the upvote button

>Just report his account for being hacked to Blizzard?
are you seriously so retarded?

No, at worst you'll be a week behind most people until you catch up, which isn't a big deal. There are still plenty of people at low levels who haven't been racing to 60

They are only like 20 minutes. Do it now it's worth it trust me.
Okay then here is a screencap within the game itself with my character and the chat in game. It's using his Bnet name so blocked out, but I will follow up with his ingame character whispering to me.
What? Are you legit retarded because that sentence didn't make any god damn sense.

Attached: vrilinsanity.png (1658x927, 2.99M)

sounds like he's just drunk

Being this paranoid about something seemingly so trivial is pretty fucking weird.
Did all of this happen today?
If this weird shit keeps up over days i can understand why it feels off but
what are you even trying to get at?
>was replaced
dude what

Attached: ....gif (342x239, 981K)

Not a larp but okay.
As in someone else was using his character.

lol

>As in someone else was using his character.
go to /x/, they will love your shitty story

Gotta love it when Yea Forums gets fixated on random shit like "An account got hacked and was replaced with a different player" it was meant to be like an Invasion of the Body Snatchers scenario.
I am keeping an eye on it. If it turns out he was just high, then I will let him know, tell him to be careful in the future and I will move on from this and admit I overreacted. So far he's still acting odd after 24 hours.

>was replaced
Skinwalkers and\or homo demons Obama let in

>human warrior

how very patrician of you

when /x/ posts on Yea Forums

I feel you OP. My leveling buddy was abducted by aliens and when he came back he was never the same.

Again it's not fake.
Here is another screencap of him saying weird shit in LookingForGroup on my server.

Attached: vrilactingstrangeproof.png (1668x931, 3.05M)

Kek this is A grade autism

Attached: 1544436729645.gif (500x281, 561K)

dude you seem mentally ill OP
the guy in the screenshots just seems really drunk. you write shit like this when you're drunk. you can tell he's trying to write coherent words but hit the wrong keys
OP you are crazy

seek help

Feels bad man.

Anyway, just like you guys my guild thought I was crazy and that apparently "getting hacked isn't a big deal" and suggested I report it, though decided not to because I was told it's apparently pointless to do so. I slept on it, after actually struggling to sleep because the whole situation felt like he got possessed or something, and when I woke up and got on he was still idling, though didn't say a thing to me, and had moved from Silverpine/Hillsbrad to Stormwind City (which is where he hearths to), but he didn't stay on for long and I heard he was still spewing weird shit in chat apparently. So far nothing much has happened, but I am going to wait for him, no matter how long it takes.

fake and gay, fuck off

considering he's typing special characters which require you understand how to even access them, its bullshit

also not vidya

Or he's high or having a stroke. I don't see why this makes me mentally ill for finding this really freaky.
I mean when shit like this sometimes happen people get curious about it, like the Steamworks DRM guy. But apparently I'm stupid for finding this weird. If you happen to be right though I will admit I overreacted and will move on. I can do that just not when there is no answer to it.
Have Sex.

thats weird OP but then again who cares about people on the internet

And that makes this fake and gay how?

i care about you :)

don't listen to the other anons OP.
keep us posted - if this has kept on over 24h its pretty weird and worth keeping an eye on.

Attached: grg.png (661x643, 1015K)

Broken keyboard

>Saying something that's obviously a lie in of itself.

this was taken directly from reddit, wasn't it?

suck me dick nerd

I think you’re way creepier than the guy you talk about

>My friend was replaced
spooky

Attached: 1554297914887.jpg (746x738, 143K)

That's the issue.
I have no clue what's really fucking happening. He was a very good player and I really enjoyed playing with him. We "meshed" well due to the fact we both played for long hours. But now he's suddenly gone and the circumstances of this are freaky, just...so fucking weird and freaky. And yes I will keep updating this despite what the anons are spewing.
Other's thought that too, but he can sometimes type coherent sentences.

Nope.
So everyone who posts something weird about a thing happening in game are also fucking creepy? Funnily I feel very fucking creeped out by what happened.
Well it does feel spooky, it's just so sudden, in the same day he was perfectly fine too.

my answer is: "no"

>first reaction to this is that he was replaced and not just that he's drunk
Are you literally insane?

He probbaly got pissed one night and had a hangover and wasn't in the mood. I think your conclusion is too big of a leap.

Anyway last post regarding what happened with him, though if any updates happen i will post them.

He did later on resurrect his character (this was yesterday btw after acting strange for around 3 hours and as a ghost) and said "Back!" like he normally would. At this point I was like "Dude, wtf happened did you see what you were posting?" And he responded with "oh" and then proceeded to spew gibberish again. He did however use a bandage in game according to the buffs/debuffs he had. Before dying again and becoming a ghost. At some point later on he resurrected and transported to Stormwind City. And he was there this morning but signed off.

If he was on drugs he's probably coming down but he's still not conscious, at least not fully.

>do rawr again cutie
>go on do it
¿?
Looks to me like you made it weird and he's fucking with you now/trying to make you leave him alone. Are you in love with this man, OP?

Well it happened suddenly and like he sorta sounded like himself at first before devolving into weird gibberish.
That's not true he was playing with me the night before and he wasn't drunk. I even recorded it with our voices. So sorry you aren't correct that he was drinking the night before. We were doing the Whirlwind quest and were gathering Bloodscalp tusks. We played for like an hour and it was very late. We were tired but he wasn't acting unusual at all like he was drinking.

It is something he took during the day if that hypothesis is correct.

Your friend got drunk/high and decided to goof around in a game for a few hours. What worries me is the fact that you're getting yourself in such a state over someone you just fucking play WoW with. Do you want to fuck him or something? Sort yourself out.

>My friend was replaced

he took a pill then i dunno

It only takes about 30 minutes for molly to kick in. Your friend is just high, you fucking idiot.

he could be tripping on nutmeg

I was trying to coax her to see if she would react. Since I was basically saying "Do a rawr again" but that didn't happen. So I don't think his girlfriend is messing with his account now.

Stormwind is turning the dammed murlocs gay!

Last time I'm gonna respond to a post like this. If he was goofing around I imagine he would do more than just idle in a random area in game as a ghost.
Also I am posting it because it's creepy. If he was clearly just acting like an asshole suddenly I wouldn't bother posting this because that would be boring. And for the last part, he is a very good person to play with and we were levelling up together which made things easier and quicker.

This is the best thread on Yea Forums right now, you can't deny that.

What's Molly exactly?
Perhaps but it's a bit of a stretch.

>player goes afk
Yoooo guys wtf is this creepy shit, my friend would never do this!

It's like an AI trying to learn to talk, only some of its learning data's in a different language.

If you can't see then you actually are schizo. people who can't see they are crazy are crazy

>this whole thread
youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

Attached: Illuminati_triangle_eye.png (1222x1272, 910K)

might've been hacked?

I assure you this is shit that happened
People who are AFK spew gibberish after days of sounding normal is apparently a normal thing. You must be on a server full of insane people then.
It did feel a bit like an AI talking.

When I played WoW I would idle for hours, occasionally just tabbing back in to stay logged on while I watched videos or whatever. Don't you think it's possible your friend did this? Rather than say, staring at a screen not doing anything for hours, like you seem to believe?

This entire thread reminds me of Yea Forums's IT'S A REASONABLE THEORY

I don't doubt it happened, I'm just telling you that thinking anything is amiss with it is crazy talk. Smoke a joint and relax

Drunk for sure, dude just had a few too many.

Idling and typing gibberish is literally definition of blackout drunk gaming.

Are you a woman/"woman" or underage who has never played with drunk/high dudes?
Normal people would have just indulged his antics and have a good laugh. Would have been a great ride to coerce him to go on an adventure in horde zones.

I know what you are talking about. I saw a dwarf in stormwind jumping up and down for ages on end to just keep in game.
But the issue is, why not just log out? He's gone AFK in the past but he doesn't play a script to keep him in game, he just sorta lets himself go afk and sign out. I know this for a fact. And also why didn't he resurrect himself earlier on and just ran into the ocean randomly?

A lot of these "it's just someone going AFK and messing around " theories just don't add up especially considering how he acted days prior. It feels like "This story might be fake so I will poo poo it just in case".

He would have just signed off entirely if he couldn't actually play for THAT long of a time.

>you will never have someone care about you as much as OP cares about some retard he just met playing WoW

Attached: 1566645765197.jpg (1012x1324, 252K)

Attached: 1567374941108.png (3758x2227, 1.88M)

Well it's still fucking creepy how he acted.
I REALLY hope that's all that happened. Because 24 hours later and he's still acting strange.
I haven't played with "many" drunk dudes but I have seen drunk people post in the past. They usually tend to just talk about random nonsense but in a way that makes sense. Not this weird spamming crap for longer than 6 hours.
Also a normal guy not a tranny. And he was my levelling partner not some random person who I played with once, we voice chatted multiple times and he was a cool person from my experience.

Why is it bugging you so much, dude? Seriously, we're all user here, you got a crush on this guy? You sound like some crazy bitch wondering why her man hasn't replied to her texts.

Maybe he was just doing something else or talking with someone while dicking around.
I have spent hours just walking in circles and running to a wall while talking shit with bros.

Fucking reptilian i swear

That thread is funny lol. But I dunno how this is exactly the same I mean I am not sounding really crazy, just agitated and anxious.

>agitated and anxious over an online friend you have absolutely no reason to be worried about
Yeah dude sounds pretty sane to me.

>Crazy bitch
I do find it amusing how people haven't read that "This guy was my levelling partner and we became friends" and the weird circumstances of his sudden disappearance" out of the blue aren't something worth wondering about.
If he had just SUDDENLY gone AFK and wasn't responding, I wouldn't bother making a stink about it. It's the fact he's acting like he's either been hacked, or is going crazy is why I am posting. Not gonna respond to any further posts asking me why it's bugging me because I'm just gonna repeat myself.

I don't know about OP, but the idea of a guild of people saying "lol stop being paranoid, who cares if this guy got hacked, he's typing funny words lol" is not how people operate and I don't believe that the real world would work like a bad movie where no one else can see or tell that something is clearly wrong while you're tying to point it out to them.

Good story, but not well executed.

Nah, getting anxious and agitated is normal. But I have to question why you made this thread in the first place, you wrote like 3 rambling paragraphs about some dude no one of us kn

It's out of character for him that's why.
He would just say "Chatting with bros" as you put it and not "me want go armory abone sadafqw++"

He's been replaced. You know what you must do.

I just need to see proof that the gibberish was going on consistently for more than a few hours. Because yeah, if this dude is acting this way for 24 hours straight, then he either got really high or something else is happening. You dont get drunk for that long. And a high lasting that long is uncommon and/or if you were playing with this dude for a couple days before, then I feel like he would at least say that he is gonna go take some shit. At least I would if I was him.
If this gibberish is just for a couple hours then hes offline or whatever, could just be under the influence. If hes sitting there for the majority of 24 hours being incoherent then idk. You could at the least report his account to determine if its hacked or being botted.

Why do you speak fluent Swedish?
Why is the Swedish in your other post shit?

I can assure you it's true...and I just got an update on the situation.

Attached: vrilcancer.png (569x284, 18K)

why don't you leave him abone?

>And a high lasting that long is uncommon
Bullshit. If the dude is into speed, it's normal. People just take more if the effect wears off.

How about actually reading the thread?
Someone going AFK is not the issue with OP. The fact that this dude suddenly started spouting gibberish nonsense instead of actually replying is what's worrying him.

Well im guessing you haven't played with him while hes drunk, so you cant really know whats out of character for him while drunk.
Some people can type just fine and express their thoughts clearly and some cant type for shit when plastered.

Looks like you're just an obsessive psycho, OP.

that's exactly what a replacement would say

I actually have proof it was medication causing side effects and you're going on about how I'm some kind of psycho because I gave an update on the situation.
Thank you.
Or how about side effects from medication for cancer.

>"tell me."

He's mentioned several times that some of this "unusual behaviour" was him just idling in the game. OP's just a schizo who needs his meds.

It was apparently "tamadol" and other such things.

I needed to know so I could look up side effects. But I guess wanting to know things is for pussies.

>What's the schizo part?
Please seek help, you sound incredibly paranoid. At best, it's autism. At worst, it's pathological paranoia.

Attached: Capture.png (651x580, 61K)

Dude Ive been more on your side but you really need to calm down. You have no place to demand him to tell you. Its his personal business. Just leave it as a question. Sheesh

i don't wanna be replaced bros

Attached: d280f4b1cbba174b40b23ce92cdfcaac.jpg (236x248, 10K)

I feel like i'm dreaming. Is someone actually this paranoid to make a thread about this ?

He's just drunk.

I had a friend drunk texting me once and I could not understand a single word she typed. And her voice notes were not any better.

I never said that. I said he was "idling" in one spot while posting gibberish. You can say I am crazy and whatever if you like but that's bullshit.

Acting like a nagging girlfriend because a dude is suffering side effects from his CANCER MEDS when he probably doesn't even give a flying fuck about you since you're just a WoW rando, makes you an absolute fucking obsessive psycho. Download grindr and get your cock fix, OP and stop bothering the poor cancer patient.

>i don't wanna be replaced bros
Apparently it only happens to people who play bad games. Avoid replacement by having good taste.

Sorry just he gave me the explanation that he basically overdosed on some cancer drug that messed his brain up. How dare I finally get an answer to this weird shit that happened.

And everyone told you, its probably because he was drunk or on drugs. What has transpired? It turns out, he was indeed on some type of drugs. Just like everyone said. You fool.

He probably mixed it with alcohol because he doesn't give a fuck. Don´t be so overbearing or he will do it again or cut you off.

He could possibly be sleep deprived, had been up for like 48 hours and then all brain function just kinda crapped out. Seeks like the kind of think that would happen to an mmo player.

Naw. It's your phrasing that makes you seem like an obsessive control freak. You already asked the question, no need to say "tell me" afterwards as this comes off as rude and demanding -- but an obsessive person such as yourself wouldn't realize this as your self-awareness in these situations is compromised.

Well sorry I am not psychic I had no fucking clue. Had I had known I wouldn't have fucking made this thread.

If someone I met on a game acted toward me like you acted toward this guy, I'd fucking block you.

This. OP, are you diagnosed autistic? If not, you should go get yourself diagnosed so you can get help with it.

I'M NOT CRAZY! YOU'RE CRAZY, ESPECIALLY YOU NAPPA!
THIS IS NOT REALITY, NOT REALITY, NOT REALITY!
But seriously I'm not crazy, litt mad maybe and sometimes I'm just a little naughty.

>tramadol
>"High risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol."
lol your friend is fucked

Attached: Neil.png (300x300, 127K)

Like I and others have said, and as a word of advise for future social interactions, just becausr youve spent 10-15 hours of your life with someone (especially over the internet too) does not constitute you to be in the position of power over someone's own personal well being. Yes you can be concerned but youre only going to scare people away when you start acting like you suddenly deserve to know their prescriptions. You can ask, but not demand.

What fucking right do you have to demand ANY information from a cancer patient? You're some fucking random he leveled with on a fucking video game. Just because you're a homosexual that fell in love and got obsessed doesn't give you the right to know shit. Learn to not being an obsessive creep and not stick your nose into the business of strangers.

Still fucking weird that it happened. and "Lol your a jackass for not knowing in advance that he was on cancer meds. What a fucking prick he should have psychic powers".

If he really has cancer than he was most likely prescribed some opioids to deal with the side effects of chemo. That kind of explains his behavior, since these can fuck you up real bad.

tell me.

I'm not saying you need to know his prescription. I'm saying you need common sense.

Welp. Your friend's going to be completely out of it for a good while. That shit's not ibu fucking profein, it's strong stuff that messes with your head for weeks after taking it. So he's going to be incoherent until he's cured and weaned off the meds, or dies of his cancer.

Lost my step sister last year (((partially))) because of tramadol actually.
Rip

No, you're a jackass for being a demanding and obsessive prick to someone you've played a few hours of video games with online. The proper thing to do is wait for the weird behavior to pass (like in a couple days) then when he's back to normal just say, "Hey, you were acting kind of strange the other day, what was up with that?" Then no matter what he says, you let it go and move on and don't press the issue any further, accepting any answer he gives you because you should understand that's all you deserve and give him the benefit of the doubt.

>tell me.

Attached: th.jpg (474x356, 23K)

I wasn't.
I assumed he was hacked so whatever.
Something actually relevant! He told me he's going to a hospital too.

Attached: vrilhospital.png (1017x662, 46K)

Please someone report this internet stalker

you are literally gay

I'm not I was just trying to find out what happened to him.
The reason I ASKED was because I wanted to know the side effects due to the way he was acting.

Won't respond to any further posts asking this.

>dude just go to a hospital as soon as you can
What the fuck do you think ambulances are for, you retarded schizo?

>I really loved playing with you ...

Fucking hell, stop trying to tell this internet stranger what to fucking do. You're not his goddamn mother. Why he hasn't blocked you already, I don't know.

how did you partially lose your step-sister?

It really is nice that you care about his health user, but your behaviour is extremely crazy and at times very rude, and the fact that you can't even see this yourself and can't even understand the questions people ask you at all and answer completely unrelated stuff makes you seem either crazy or autistic, either way it seems you would benefit seeing a professional for your own well being

I had NO fucking clue prior to this. If I had I wouldn't have fucking asked, or even made a thread about this.
I am feeling fucking awful right now that this happened, especially since I had a feeling he was having a medical episode. Being accused of being overbearing is fucking disgusting because had I had fucking known I wouldn't even be here telling people about this weird fucking incident.

If I sound mad right now, because I am. At myself.

I like how you've gone to the effort of replying to pretty much everything in this thread except the posts asking how badly you want the dick.

dude...

Can someone who has WoW Classic please find Vrilya and link him this thread? He needs to know what he's dealing with here.

jesus christ... this fucking guy...

This is gayer than brokeback mountain dude

Attached: 1557672864474.jpg (497x516, 55K)

I think it's cute that you care so much about this internet friend but relax a bit, okay? He isn't going to die or get changed out with an alien copy.

OP friend was probably a gold seller and a different player, probably brazilian or chinese went to the account when his shift was over.

Nothing to see here folks.

>I really loved playing with you ...
i am invested in this love story now
will they?
won't they?
will the dude die before they can fuck?
will they reach 60?

Attached: 1324839575207.png (626x551, 18K)

Again, I don't have psychic powers to know he was having cancer meds. All I knew was that he was acting very strange and I had no clue what was happening, but had a gut feeling he was in trouble.
Yes we get it I'm this and that, but again if I had fucking known, no thread.

>He isn't going to die
user...

guy tohz guy could be up to smherpthg

btw i dont fegerl so gdfgel

What’s wrong with you

>if I had fucking known, no thread.
How do you not understand that what you did or didn't know is completely irrelevant to what I'm saying about your behavior?

OP is cute.
CUTE.

Yeah I saw the cancer part but better to think positive

If you imagine that OP is a girl, the thread starts to make much more sense

Attached: 15129068983610.jpg (425x529, 73K)

I expect the next update is him demanding to know what hospital he's at so he can hurry to his bedside... lmao.

Okay I'm going to need your address and social security. Have you called an ambulance? You may be too sick for the PC! Don't worry user. We can get through this. Together.

>tell me

Attached: 232F7782-F7B2-4652-BBD3-511C1F8FCD68.jpg (720x447, 41K)

You'll find out, he's about to summon it.

I bet hes going to contact his parents if he hasn't been online for a week.

Not sure if genuine or not but
Moreso meant I cant blame the fact she OD'd entirely on just the tramadol, but the fact she was in the position and she is to blame for her own death and yadda yadda.
Still really sad though, never understood why a doctor would prescribe such strong opiods to a 17 year old.

This is really gay user, you should add each other on discord so you can erp.

Hi fellov ancrons no replace fears opisa lie no replace fears

Thirsty fucker

Admittedly I find these accusations more amusing at this point because you are only doing this after the truth was revealed.

>no obsessive gf that WILL get to the bottom of any of my perceived problems

>says he wants to be a tank
>"all I want ot do is for going arms"
it's very simple
he decided to become an arms warrior and with that went all his sanity
>"tom them al"
typical arms warrior talk, lingo for charging enemies in pvp an smashing mortal strike
>"gpt htem mote"
again, lingo for farming honor

I’m pretending both of you are cute anime girls so this is a little less creepy

yeah I wasn't making fun, just curious, sorry for your loss.

What the FUCK is going on in this thread

OP is based and a real human bean

young love

>vanligen lamna sitt konto ensam och logga ut just nu

google translated from "leave his account alone"

The greatest love story ever told.

What the fuck. What the fuck?

How sheltered are you?

No worries and thanks, her daughter is almost a spitting image of her so its just like having her back in the family. Weird how that shit works

>17
>daughter

underrated post

The truth doesn't matter, what matters is how much of a creepazoid you've been. Everyone is telling you this, please listen so that you will not be such a creep in the future. Get help.

Hail paimon

based and replacepilled

Sometimes teenagers have unsafe sex and get pregnant.

I can already picture the trailer
> Mario and the others are fighting
> sudden loud knock on the door
> Mario looks angrily at the door
> door is kicked down by the stranger and his shadow appears against the light
> - ARE YOU OKAY???
> Terry power knuckles toward the camera
> Terry hits Wolf in the face
> "Terry Bogard busts the competition!"

THIS
someone please do this and post results

You're even gayer than OP

Fuck no. I don't really get why Yea Forums is being a bunch of moralfags who think being confused and mistakenly thought someone was being hacked (whom was a person I was playing with every day since starting wow classic) counts as being a psychotic stalker or something.

>implying she didnt develop a long lasting drug and opiod addicition over the course of 8 years and had a kid in between that timeline too.

dude

lol

good thread

Attached: Death_Grips_3.jpg (960x1030, 149K)

>what drug is it? tell me.
I know you are an autistic social retard otherwise you would know it's not normal or socially correct to demand from strangers that you only know through a video game to reveal the fucking prescription medications they are taking you fucking lunatic.

Refer to this as to why I asked

It's not moralfaggotry is about the unreasonable level of obsession you are showing towards someone you only just met, most likely less than a week ago.
Everyone here is just laughing at you, OP.

sounds like he's been replaced.

It's doesn't make a difference.

I don’t like the undertones In this thread

Attached: 7FC4C919-ABD1-4E55-B093-CFA6A3B17F93.jpg (750x1000, 93K)

>user is a caring and good dude
>everybody just calls him gay

Attached: 1527319026337.jpg (988x552, 52K)

Do you even know this person irl?
Because if you don’t that’s pretty weird

If you had just stopped posting everyone would have left you alone after a little while but getting immediately defensive and replying to every single post makes you look like a blistering autist, just let the thread die

>hes just drunk bro
No one is this thread ever got drunk

Dunno why you'd go to hacked as the first idea, dude clearly has had a stroke or something but is still somehow functional yet not lucid enough to realize it. Or does and doesn't wanna talk about it.

What the fuck is this thread

Attached: 1536662157783.jpg (564x468, 68K)

I have kidnapped your friend
check the dubs

>Being accused of being overbearing is fucking disgusting because had I had fucking known I wouldn't even be here telling people about this weird fucking incident.

user, I'm going to give you some advice that's important because I was like you when I was also a dumb gay teenager.

Being "overbearing" is never okay. You say that you wouldn't have been overbearing if you'd know, but that's exactly what being overbearing is. It's prying and prying information until you hurt someone or make them uncomfortable and then you realize you've gone too far and say some shit like "I wouldn't have done it if I'd known!"

The problem with overbearing people is that their end game is always "to know." You want to know whats wrong so badly, to fix it without permission (like you did with this thread). And then when you get burned, you think "it was just this time when i went too far!" but actually it's always been wrong and annoying. Instead of digging at someone's privacy and then thinking it was bad luck when you hit the sensitive spot, just stop digging. That's a 100% guarantee

And for fuck's sake, respect the guy. He has cancer. It's his problem and he's just playing WoW to enjoy his life. It's fine to be concerned but you made a thread on fucking Yea Forums about it, semi-publicized this guy, and then asked him for his medication info. You may have made him so worried about his medication's side effects that hell have to pay for an ambulance/ER fee. If it saved his life, fine. But please be more considerate. From one fag to another.

On a cellular level he kinda is being replaced

>the government is spying on you
but the government is literally spying on all of us now

Well I am not asking him anymore because I feel awful about this whole thing.
I never thought about finding his address or phone number so your hypothesis is fucking bullshit.

Go away satan

This guy is the real deal, if not for the dubs prevention he would've gotten quads

Nearly quads of the devil, but unfortunately it goes to

Please be my bf OP

You are worried about this guy like he’s your boyfriend or something, that’s why everyone is giving you shit, also that long op post seems like you are a crazy person

look at the thread, user is desperate, obsessive, and jumps to ridiculous conclusions (his first thought was that his friend was body snatched).
the other guy is a cancer patient that's taking heavy medication and is being harassed by some psycho he doesn't know IRL.

Come now, user, lets get you medicated so you stop notic-- I mean, so you stop having these delusions.

fucking crossboarder. Yea Forums has no dubs other than 0s

Not the whole thing about being an "obsessive creeper", just the gay jokes.

Even if these anti-social autists are calling you names and making fun of you, I just wanted to say you sound like a really good dude. I’d have you as my friend.

user fell in love with his WoW-Partner for a week, found out he is dying after obsessing over the fact he was high while playing the game and not acting like himself.

Coming soon to a Theater near you.

do you have autism or something? he's probably intoxicated

True.

We were all replaced.

>no over protective op bf who worries about you and tell me advice out of how scared they are to lose me
Fuck

Attached: 3541B929-42CC-4C28-B7E0-A03BB2BF6342.jpg (797x798, 80K)

You're really hung up on how I said he was "replaced" because that's how it felt to me.
The issue is, I just violated someone's privacy before I knew what the fuck was actually going on. THAT is more of an issue but then again you're a autistic fuck so who gives a shit.

This was a grim reminder of what steam friends threads were like.

So that's why I feel so emotionless and hollow, I'm just a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy

you'd have to be an anti-social autist to think this is a normal reaction to an online friend getting shitfaced

Dude you sound fucking gay and obsessive. Wtf is wrong with you?

Truly the worst timeline

no that was good
he outed himself as an /x/phile who are 25% schizo so at least this thread makes sense now

>you're a autistic fuck
Look who's talking.

Attached: 1567304984220.png (889x717, 858K)

I wonder how this guy is gonna feel when he sobers up and goes back to read these obsessive DMs this guy sent him
>tell me.

Attached: 512806AB-6AC1-4FE4-80B8-DA6E275D0F96.jpg (611x595, 71K)

He wasn't getting shitfaced read up what happened.

He got shitfaced on cancer meds.

The biggest question is why are you acting like you're soulmates when you spent at most a week playing a video game together?

I will tell him that I thought he got hacked. I feel awful about experiencing this in the first place.

>alcohol
degenerate

That's a cute boyfriend you got there OP, you put a ring on it yet?

>I just violated someone's privacy before I knew what the fuck was actually going on
That's not the issue here.
You literally just met a week ago.
Why the fuck are you even making this thread? Who gives a shit if he just tells you he's a woman or clinically retarded? You don't know him at all, this could have literally be a daily thing for him.

You’re mentally ill because you don’t know this person, have no real reason to assume anything negative has happened at all, and nor should you care enough about some random wow player to put this much effort into it. Please seek professional help as you seem to have an unhealthy emotional investment in this random person that I promise you does not care even a quarter as much about you.

Please post the wall of text you are going to leave for him.
It's for your own good, we'll help you edit it to make it seem less crazy.

That's the same as being drunk.
He was fun to play with and was a good levelling partner that's why. He was also fun to talk to.

nice LARP OP. kys.

>guy
what if it's a khazar teen girl with big tits?

Attached: 28951718_1512544182205041_2004789928118953566_n.jpg (770x960, 128K)

So what, was he the first friend you ever had? There's barely anything more transient than an MMO friend

it's been a while since a good autism thread
but as always OP is still massive faggot

Read this, OP

why the fuck are you still going on about this? And it wasn't a daily thing for him until today he hadn't had an episode like that to my knowledge.
I hope nothing bad happens to someone you care about online as well then.

>nothing ever happens

Bro your reaction to all of this is disorderd. I think you’re suffering from emotional disregulation because nothing that you’ve said in this thread should warrant the reaction you’re having, if you’re a sane person. Please get help.

>someone you care about
you don't know this person

>to someone you care about
So you finally admit you are a psychopath obsessed with someone they just met?

Attached: 1519957727044.png (497x559, 344K)

You are autistic and the guy is just high as fuck

OP seems like the kind of player that would keep on messaging and spamming his leveling partner's chat with whispers and emoticons before he got drugged on cancer meds.
He seems like the kind of friend that would be like
>[Vrilya] has logged in
>5 seconds pass
>[OP]: Hey want to group :3
>[OP]: What's up :D
>[OP] Let's go level together :D
>leveling
>[OP]: Tell me about yourself.:D
>[OP]: I'm going to blog about my life for 10 minutes.xD
>[OP]: You're such a great friend :)
>5 minutes pass of nobody saying anything
>[OP]: boop xD

Someone turn this into a novel, it's the greatest love story ever told

Attached: cool tiger.png (970x650, 706K)

As I said to someone else. If something like this happens to an online friend without your knowledge, then your an obsessive stalker creep too.
you don't know anyone online yet, even someone you really like talking to.

>thread is full of body snatchers

Attached: AAAAHHHHH.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

Why are you still replying you attention seeking autistic faggot? Go make your blogposts on your tumblr

I met my girlfriend online
But you met some random guy in an MMO and levelled with him for a few days
I've made like 100 "friends" in an MMO, and when you stop playing you never talk to them again

Dude what the fuck are you on about. I’m an obsessive stalker creep because something like this happens to someone I met online? You’re not even making sense.

In this thread op falls for his leveling buddy who is dying of cancer and he tries to do everything for him before he dies.

>>thread is full of body snatchers
Body snatchers don't exist user. dnot bes tupidd.

Nonsense, honestly you're just paranoid.

he got replaced

please obsess over me senpai
i am cute little girl

Attached: __akemi_homura_and_miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_torinone__b7d21cae60ffd42fcd2bbe7 (646x800, 381K)

You are not a cute girl, op only falls for people playing classic wow anyway

thats not trhue user'. come ourside and get some exercise

Either diabetes and forgot to take his insulin going making him go dumbo, or he got hacked by some turdspeak subhuman.

Imagibne beinb a boby snatcher anb humaans catpch on to you i fuckiiiinf hate whenm ot ja[[

Dude this isn't an issue of online vs irl.
You met this guy a week ago, you don't know anything about him other that his favorite warrior skill or dumb shit like that. I'd at least understand if you've been talking for months or years, but this is just creepy.

Attached: DwUIwHwXgAAteAA.jpg (333x317, 21K)

>[OP]: lol add me on facebook so I can send u this gif
>[OP]: bumpppppppp
>*3 months pass after cancerman pulls out or dies*
>[OP]: lolllllll for some reason i dunno why I completely forgot about you!!! Wanna meet up? I know a place with some really good McNuggets and a gender-free bathroom :3

>It's the fact he's acting like he's either been hacked, or is going crazy
Take a moment to think about this. If he got hacked why would he type gibberish at you? Wouldn't he spam goldseller shit at you or just ignore you completely if that was the case? People also don't go crazy from one moment to the next. It's a gradual process. the only causes for sudden altered state of minds like the one you seem to be seeing is drugs/alcohol, head trauma, or a stroke. Only two of these are particularly serious, and if it's any of the three there's literally nothing you can do about it because you don't even know where this dude lives.
Honest question, but are you 15 years old? It seems like you don't have a lot of experience interacting with other humans.

Get to level 60 and then just sorta do whatever?
Maybe it's because levelling as a warrior alone can get kinda hard and having someone else around to level with you can make things much easier.

thtas not treu I doht nkwo why u keeepp posadting thoings ike thiss???

i am cute girl that plays classic wow

Attached: yukari_phone.jpg (315x290, 17K)

go train whirlwind you stupid fuck

More like level 69

Leveling sucks, anyone who tells you anything else is a liar

Is this what people who play mmos are like?

Yes, sometimes worse

We get it I am making a big deal over nothing. You don't need to get all autistic and try to lecture me about this crap.
At the end of the day you just want this thread to continue because you want more (you)'s.
If the guy didn't want to fucking play with me in the first place it wouldn't have bothered me much, but he was perfectly cool with playing with me and we didn't talk about too much for the most part. He was just a really good levelling partner at the end of the day.

That's the last (you) you shall receive.

>If something like this happens to an online friend without your knowledge, then your an obsessive stalker creep too.
What the actual fuck does this mean, you are prying into the real life of some guy you met on wow

He might have had a stroke

Include me in the screencap I downk dow ieien3-==

Really? Post proof then

What’s his character? Do you even know his real name?

op is creepy retarded gay schizo
fucking hell my sides

Are you aware that he could be drunk, on drugs, depressed, or mentally unstable, and you wouldn't know because you don't actually fucking know him?

played runescape for around 10 years back in the day, and yes. you get all flavors of paranoid and overcommitment

>That's the last (you) you shall receive.
Then I hope you abandon this thread because the next user you respond to might just be me!

Attached: 1490805861315.png (590x590, 334K)

Pretty fuckin' sure that only effects the speech part of the brain, not the typing part of the brain user.

OP needs a heavy dose of these

Attached: ChillPills-30.jpg (650x650, 154K)

What server qtpie

I met a bunch of people while collecting rare shit in wow and they're 99% absolute nutcases. It's one minute the guy tells you that he's gonna collect 350 mounts and the next he's enlightening you about the secret world government and threatening to slit his wrists kind of experience.

This

thanks for the laughs op
now leave this guy alone you creepy faggot

Attached: 7c76ac247c97d82a28f26f811957fe9aa7f105479d505e2996503d6ed40a1867.jpg (640x480, 43K)

haahahahhahahahahhhha whuy doi youp keewp[ rreplying uure soi dduymbb

OP, for the love of God stop. You're being fucking retarded.

These people are the norm on something cute and free like maplestory 2. Though if you can tolerate it you can get them to farm for you with the smallest amount of attention.

A stroke can actually affect the entire language part of the brain as well as motor functions.

>Cancer patient wow classic guy shows up in this thread and reads all of this
Must be OP's worst nightmare.

>giving attention to retards in mmos so they farm shit for you
God damn that’s smart

if he's not drunk and he had a stroke he'd be dead already bro

I've got opiods prescribed and they don't do this stuff to me. I just get incredibly weary when I take them.

Looks like your stroke affected your entire brain. It affects every communication skill, including writing, to certain degrees.

Attached: 1536197295541.gif (500x356, 1021K)

That's the perfect time to send in a replacement.

Lmao you’re fucking weird bro I don’t even talk like that to friends I’ve had over a decade.

Do you have any friends in real life?

are you gay or just really lonely?

>replacement arrives
>still learning the ropes going through the guys accounts, emails, dms
>practicing speech patterns in mmo where no one should care
>obvservant autist almost catches on
>dodge with medication excuse
>fully adopts speech patterns
>replacement complete

I've only gotten on (you) from you. There's multiple people replying to your craziness.

OP here, both, really.

I would just let the cancer win at that instant. Fuck this gay earth. Peace.

Good thing gay people are very promiscuous so you shouldn't have a hard time getting some dicks

try grindr instead of WoW then, he's probably gonna get mad when you confess to him

I'm not confessing to a replacement anyway.

All that remains is to purge the evidence that slipped onto some backwater anonymous message board. (You) know what to do.

Attached: 1458364297281.png (670x670, 167K)

Honestly i want to think this thread is stupid but im pretty sure something like that happened to me long time agon cant remember what game it was but i played with someone for few days then he started loosing his shit.

so you're gay, lonely, AND schizophrenic

Oh I am trust me.

OP here I am not gay just looking out for a friend

Not op

>Fucking newfags on this board thinking you can get dubs

OP you are an obsessed mofo, please leave that guy alone. This is the absolute worst thread this b board has had in a while

OP here, I'm kinda gay, just looking out for a potential yiffmate

At this point I won't be fucking too upset if he does. I feel I fucked up hugely.

Dude thank god you didn't even get concerned or freaked out. You would have been an obsessive stalker creeper otherwise.

fucking watch me

OP was replaced

Attached: real-estate-shock.jpg (425x282, 99K)

>acting like this is being "concerned"
lmao you don't have any friends do you

>all the kids calling him gay for caring

Pro tip: don't take advice from 12 year olds who think it's cool to be able to toss people aside when they don't need them anymore. The rest of you should feel ashamed to treat a human being like this.

A normal person's reaction to someone fucking up all his messages isn't "hmm he must have been replaced, I better get to the bottom of this"

bruh when I play games and have to type a message while also doing shit I hit the wrong keys all the damn day

OH SHIT

Attached: 1561006443582.jpg (361x370, 19K)

He's not caring, he's being clingy, he's like one of those gay Yea Forums discord kids who ERP with each other

1: he got an add on from some fucked none vetted site and now his account belongs to some dude spamming money for gold chat invites

2: he is paying someone to level his account because he us a casual fuck

This actually happens all the time.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 92K)

Yes I am glad I didn't screencap every single one of our conversations so I could ask for advice to a bunch of random anonymous nerds later.

who gives a shit, its just wow account

You obviously don't have friends either

Can i be in the print screen?

Attached: despair.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

You can always replace the empty space around my butthole with your big cawk OP

>play with random dude you’ve never met in a week
>launch an investigation into body snatchers because the dudes cancer meds fuck him up
Sometimes I forget how mentally ill people can be. Thankfully these threads are here to remind me.

B I L A R

shu the fuck up OP you schizo FREAK

I had a """""girlfriend""""" on MSN for few months when i was 13. The bitch was threatening to commit suicide when i was not connected few days.
Stop caring about people on internet, it's pointless and stupid.

Why? It seemed like such a good love story.
At least find out if he's gay, if he is, you two can start something.

He was a little overzealous. It is good that he cares about the guy, but we dont have the other dude's perspective on how much he cares about OP so it seems kind of one sided here in the thread. I think most people here have dealt with someone clingy or been clingy to someone online before and are picking up the red flags here.

R-RUN user RRRRRRRRRRUUU

pressing the umlaut key and o? Are you retarded?

when you heard this guy had cancer, why didn't you like say "damn, sorry to hear that, man, I didn't know. I hope things work out"

Sorry you had to deal with all this abuse, OP I hope you can get better someday. Hopefully this helps you realise some issues you have and maybe they have affected other times in your life without you realising it.

TELL ME WHAT FUCKING MEDS YOURE USING

OP needs to get a fucking life asap.
OP stop playing WoW, it's 2019. Lonely emo kids that isolate themselves, watch Naruto and play mmo's while listening to "in the end", "breaking the habit" and Breaking Benjamin isn't cool anymore, that shit stopped being ok back in 2006.

You need help.

Attached: 3135138.png (1033x689, 612K)

Is this a troll. Why does user keep insisting its real as if anyone is denying its validity. Why does user have so much interest in so trivial. And why does user assume any of of us would be interested in something so trivial.

Po si s fgat

to know side effects. Dumbass.

How do you know if youb eenar apleced?

Because he's been replaced too in the course of this thread, ya dingus, it's the obvious stuff

Blizzdrones are mentally ill.

what the fuck is wrong with you

i'm more interested in the drugs to be honest

>And why does user assume any of of us would be interested in something so trivial
fuck off newfag, i want greentexts back

this. what the fuck op

>tell me
>just talk to me
>we can get through this together
>I LOVE YOU, PLEASE LOVE ME BACK
>FUCKING BITCH LOG OFF MY BOYFRIEND'S ACCOUNT YOU SLUT STOP CLINGING TO HIM HE DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU ANYMORE, HE PREFERS POWERLEVELING MY WARRIOR WHILE I FINGER MY ASS
>bae pls talk to your boo, just tell me

Attached: 1546019784459.png (656x526, 652K)

None of your business.

why are you still here?

>beenar

I've had long term online friendships where we both acted similarly. We also wished each other good night each night, and stuff.

When I think back on it, I think it was pretty gay because I've never had that with anybody else. I think I was slightly in love with him.

Am I the only one who finds OP's obsession with that dude really cute?

Don't lose your hopes, OP. I bet your friend will get well soon.

Attached: 1567609075.jpg (736x588, 48K)

No, clingy is cute.

Attached: 1541006698104.png (221x220, 25K)

I literally want to marry him.

I want a bf that treats me like op cares for his online friend

That’s not information you are entitled to.

You 100% have autism. Jesus you're retarded.

My friend has been on tramadol for a while and he's a successful chad with a girlfriend, well-paying job and social life. He later switched to ketamine though.

Attached: 1525500214098.png (288x288, 1K)

OP do you know this guys first and last name?

Do you even know what state he lives in?

You’re creepy.

Attached: D0F32C4E-F17C-4C0A-839B-15C1DD43451C.jpg (800x860, 94K)

If he didn't want to tell me that's his choice. But if he told me "Sorry user I gotta take some meds, I might be a little out of it for a few hours" I would have understood. But sadly that didn't happen.

Maybe hes dead and you're talking to his killer

the whole "addiction" thing in all drugs are a lie

>mmo autism thread
I pretended to be a girl once back in 2007 for mmo benefits and even made a fake msn account and talked with a retard from Hungary (he also introduced me to some good music).

He wanted me to be his girlfriends cause he liked my pics (i kept sending him selfies of my gf at the time), he even said he'd come visit in the summer and stuff.

I broke up with him after he got mad at me for taking 100 million in game currency out of his account without asking and spending it. I told him i don't want my boyfriend to be a cheap asshole, i told him he hurt me and that i am crying, he said he was sorry and then i blocked him forever. I was a gold digging bitch, made him feel guilty and ask for forgiveness then just deleted him after stealing his gold (and some p2w items)

Love of my life.

Attached: 1520662975530.jpg (1252x1252, 96K)

>Do you even know what state he lives in?
imagine being the guy who assumes that everyone else on internet is also from america

A poo in loo hacked him

Shut up faggot, everyone else doesn't matter

>uhmm wtf??? This isn't how you're supposed to interact with people in the REAL world you creeeep
The fact that OP only knows this guy from an online videogame precisely means that it doesn't really matter how much he's intruding on the guy's privacy or whatever, all in all it'd make for an amusing thread
Fucking norms ITT t.b.h.

Attached: 1503981932634.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

which mmo

You're STILL trying to defend yourself. Just give it up dude, you're being socially awkward and you can either learn from this experience or continue to be so, it's your choice.

Based.

Attached: 1535549503282.png (327x316, 165K)

Lineage 2

>i kept sending him selfies of my gf at the time
Literally cyberpimp

TELL ME NOW

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 17K)

>the people making fun of the clingy autist are just normalfags
Nice try OP, why don't you go make a steam friends thread they might like you better over there.

I’m Canadian.

What is the definition of State?

well played lad

i want to fuck my friend too, op

your friend got infected with brain-eating parasites good luck OP

Go ask your governing body over at chinatown lmao

Someone with actual sense for once. At the end of the day if it's a random who cares.
I just wanted to get to level 60 quicker and that was it. And it was fucking weird and creepy.

> I was a gold digging bitch, made him feel guilty and ask for forgiveness then just deleted him after stealing his gold (and some p2w items)
the dream

If I was your "friend" I'd be freaked out. He won't be your friend for much longer.

What's it like having a man being this obsessed with you?

Attached: bd7d7f36-56e1-4577-a2a5-cd9e8ece2de3_1200x1200.jpg (927x1200, 143K)

Surely you must be a paragon of being social I guess.

Is this confirmation bias in action?

Leave OP alone, he just wants to make a friend. You want friends too don't you? Close your eyes and ignore that hand on your shoulder, because we'll all be the best of friends real soon. haha

haha real original at least I’m not a nigger faggot owned by Israel.

Attached: 429CC529-B5AC-4AA0-A327-21823CE896C5.png (759x1024, 363K)

>tfw I've been clingy homo like OP a few years ago
>now barely talk to people I've been acting like that with
>either because they are avoiding me or because I'm ashamed of myself

Attached: 1520019307752.jpg (314x314, 56K)

Nobody is saying that can happen, or make friends online. It´s the part when they have met no longer than a week

Does OP actually have any friends in real life?

Like actual humans?

based and fuck amerimutts pilled

>my fake government is better than yours!
the absolute STATE

>"Sorry user I gotta take some meds, I might be a little out of it for a few hours" I would have understood.
He's got cancer dude for all you know he's on his fucking deathbed

He's been taking Adderal to focus on his game, but it's frying his brain cells. I had a co worker go through it in the military. He took that shit every day 24/7 non stop and he started making less coherent sense as the days passed. It got to the point where no one wanted to talk to him because he would just ramble like a mad man. Eventually he got discharged for lupus and his Rheumatoid Arthritis

this thread really took a turn
its easily the best thread right now but fuck its depressing

What’s the definition of a state?

>OP was the skin walker all along

Imagine if OP was around back when WoW Classic was just WoW:
>"brb smoke break"
>Last online 99 days ago
>"What do I do guys? I called the police three times but they just keep saying only someone who knows him in real life can file a missing persons report."

You are such a fucking complete and utter retard

OP will never see that he is a massive cunt

As the OP I am fucking depressed. Next time this happens to someone else I will just pretend everything is fine so people don't accuse me of being a creeper stalker. That's the impression I'm getting anyway.
Okay I had a laugh at that one. In that case I would have assumed he died or something and just move on.

TELL ME AND NO ONE GETS HURT

Attached: 1510976812599.png (869x860, 1.29M)

hilarious thread
thank you

>implying your faggot ass would've lasted a month without obsessionally trying to track where he went

Its ok to be worried but work on your conversations. Makes you sound more serial killer than worried

Fucking schizos man.

Attached: 1530412712957.gif (188x264, 1.97M)

Maybe normalfags are who are in the wrong here. We can learn a lot from this well of empathy.

Don't go demanding answers from some random person on the Internet.

hey op whats your favorite game
just wondering

Attached: 1566093457630.jpg (604x554, 80K)

I wish more anons did threads like this. Just stories or obsessions of their day to day vidya activities.

Dang shit like this is gonna make me never want to socialize online ever again.

>Playing game for 12 hours straight getting drunk and drugs out the ass to keep me focused
>Gonna die of cancer so who gives a shit how I type I just wanna play WoW one last time
>Somehow along the way some dude joined the ride and now thinks I'm being replaced by the institute

Ughm....if you don't include me in the screencap, ur mom's gonna die tonight :-) Yikes, bud ;-) r/Yea Forums xD

Attached: 745.jpg (452x586, 38K)

You know you'd really know your friend is okay if you could just watch over him a bit more. You know, locate him, make sure he stays in one place, where no one can hurt him, where he can't hurt himself, somewhere only you know about, where you can make sure he's eating right, thinking right...

Attached: 1535450054045.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>people that've known you for years feel nothing about losing touch with you
>some random autismo loses sleep over someone they'd met online the other day
life's fucked up ain't it

>brb wife aggro

This is why he doesn’t wanna be friends with u

Perhaps he is. I had no way of knowing until this shit happened.
I actually feel awful for even making a thread about it in the first place so I dunno about that.

what dooyu mena po si a nicep ersson hee ejsuut wantst o know

user? ;_;

w-what drugs are you taking?

no, I think you should TELL ME next time it happens

Attached: 1501063018295.jpg (1284x980, 262K)

you idiot
>wow what drug make someome wacky for TAENVE HOURS?!?
maybe any normal ass drug just taken, i don't know, more than once?

>I had no way of knowing until this shit happened.
yeah but you kept harrassing him after he told you he had cancer

TELL ME

TELL ME

Attached: 1552299009467.jpg (331x550, 27K)

im watching the thread op
skinwalkers and cia niggers are

1. Who the fuck gives a shit if I wanted to know what drug.
2. Harassing? You call that harassment on the site dedicated to harassing each other. That's rich.

>being an unironic /r/edditard
>2019
Never come back, schizo.

shoo shoo zoom zoom

>You call that harassment on the site dedicated to harassing each other.
I wasn't aware you two were messaging each other on Yea Forums.

>anonymous imageboard
>harassing each other
just look away from the screen nigga just close ur eyes haha

>You call that harassment
Yes.

Attached: Capture.png (607x195, 22K)

alright yeah youre just fucking retarded and sheltered
im out

Wait... user?
What's wrong you with you? this is the first time i've seen you typing like this. I am extremely worried right now, are you okay? are you user's girlfriend perhaps? if so stop this isn't funny.
Are you from Sweden? Where do you live, just want to come and have a quick look to make sure you're okay. Do you live with your parents or??? So are you a virgin?

Tell me.

>1.hipocrisy
>2.whataboutism

alright you are a chick.

damn I could go for some reese's pieces

Seriously?
Be my gf pls

Attached: 1450630631072.gif (500x599, 1.15M)

i first thought he was hacked and that I was talkingto a hacker. And then when I discovered he was taking meds I wanted to know what one incase he was overdosing.

I guess however I should have just let him die or something at this point.

Maybe next time you should chec kif hes stilpl the same persom. Posernayly I jus t hate whenm ot ja;[`

Attached: WeSmart.png (109x112, 21K)

Kill yourself faggot

Imagine being such a loser you can't even tell when someone is drinking or doing drugs. What a good, little straight edge bitch you are OP!

This is a good autism thread.

Attached: 1480306874767.jpg (800x600, 36K)

If he was dying you couldn't do shit more than just type inane crap to him
You're so fucking stupid god DAMN

Hey wanna be my GF? i love this clingyness.
But ONLY IF you are a REAL girl.

>I wanted to know what one incase he was overdosing
So you are his doctor now?
You think you know better on how to medicate a cancer patient? What were you gonna do if he was, type in all caps telling him to stop?

you call that aggressive pressure? lol pussy

Be my gf

10/10 trolling

>i feel awful
You're a fuckin narcissistic cunt making it all about you. It was always about you

anyone in the thread wanna fuck? kinda horny after seeing how obsessed op is

Attached: 1560876637069.jpg (422x422, 38K)

was pointing out the double standard.

mmmphh...

Attached: 2dc.jpg (900x900, 342K)

>talkingto
Are you okay? What is going on? Tell me.

Yes.

Attached: Capture.png (576x24, 6K)

>talkingto
TELL ME

Lul you fucking lightweight. I've literally delivered the mail as a mailman on tramadol. I threw my back out the night before and took one for Friday. Work day was easy peasy felt like a million bucks. Used the weekend to rest and get better.

Maybe.

Attached: D56J1VZWAAEIZOj.jpg (475x326, 31K)

I find it hilarious how you guys are so detached from other people to the point you never show concern if the person you were playing with started to go crazy.
So is most of the people posting on this thread. You aren't concerned for this guy lol you just want to start shit.

Youre a cute little paranoid slut arent you
Im gonna fuck that throat

Why does it matter what the drug is? Why can't you respect someones privacy when they have a potentially terminal disease? How is it your business if he's high on painkillers or whatever?

>using dictionary definition

Okay then. Well if someone you like is abusing drugs and not telling you then stfu and let them overdose.

>not even acquainted with their family to let them know your worries
>you somehow have authority over their meds

contrary to your own self definition of the word? retard

The amount of anger this thread has created because I wanted to know what drug made a cancer patient act crazy for a few hours is staggering. Not like anyone else would do the same.

>someone you like
>random person on the internet you played wow together a few times
"I-I like you user!!!"
This is why you're autistic you whore.

I thought it was kinda hot too, not gonna lie.

Attached: 1558873221688.jpg (352x448, 59K)

I wanna kiss your little ass and inhale your schizo insides

Posting in a shizo thread, and I'm talking about you OP, not about your gay friend.

>Wanting knowledge means you want authority

What the fuck lol.

OP THERE IS A FUCKING CO LEAK IN HIS HOUSE HES LOSING HIS MEMORY AND COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS HELP HIM FAST OR HE WILL DIE, NOT TROLLING. CALL AMBULANCE TO HIS HOUSE

Only if i knew the person, not a rando i met a few days ago on fucking WoW. Thats the problem here OP.

You are all gay

But yes op is very cute sounding and clingy

No one is angry, on the contrary, many people are enjoying your autism and some even have boners.

her ass could cure cancer

OP, legit question. What is your height and weight?
Bonus points for posting your 3 sizes.

the ability to demand information is a type of authority schizanon

A lot of people have said this by this point in the thread, so I'll be super brief.

1. You wanted to know the drug he was taking, but it wasn't any of your business. And more to the point, the man says he has CANCER. Your response, instead of 'oh damn, I'm so sorry, I had no idea' or some less tame variant is 'tell me what medicine you are currently putting into your body (full stop)'. This is sort of inappropriate. Stop and ask yourself: do you think he wants to talk about that? Can you explain why you deserve to know?

2. It's only somewhat harassing. But you are being needlessly clingy. You don't know this guy; it's not about 'whether or not a random person deserves empathy'. Of course he deserves empathy. You would be right to be mildly surprised or concerned about the sequence of events. But not to the extent that you've taken it. A more reasonable, ordinary response might have been, "hey man, what happened to you last (time of day?) you went all crazy running around hillsbrad and shit haha smiley face".

3. You shouldn't feel awful for making a thread about it. You should feel awful about not being able to see what, in essence, most of the thread is saying: you over-reacted, and now the body snatcherss hav etken yueor frien fsksf]'[

Attached: 1462939623253.jpg (800x450, 216K)

Everyone is just insulting you and some faggots are enjoying it

If someone I knew for less than a week was abusing drugs it would not be my business to get involved. Also, taking drugs is not abusing them. Dude took his life-saving medication and his typing got a little wobbly and you started crowing on about drug abuse. The fuck is wrong with you?

samefag

Kek
Yes someone taking a pill is more of a stretch than him being replaced
good bait

I say this as I'm literally popping a xanny

>what drug made a cancer patient act crazy for a few hours
I dont know and I dont know why you think its your business to know
I remember TotalBiscuits tweets before he died were random gibberish that didn't make sense
not saying that your friend is dying

/thread

I think there is a significant majority of this thread that don't think you're crazy for showing concern for another person.

There is, however, a significant majority of this thread that think you over-reacted and you shat the bed when there were one of any number of reasonable explanations; and then you doubled down on those paranoid and irrational fears by (A) refusing to apologise, and (B) making demands for information from him.

How you have not quite worked this out yet is beyond me.

Attached: 21369573_1462137293902218_3167238876832024828_n.png (500x500, 264K)

man, you okay?

MY SIDES HOLY SHIT

god i wanna BREAK schizanons boypussy

OP, Post a pic of your face please. I have a massive boner and I can't contain it anymore. I need to cum to your qt 3.14 schizo face.

OP is a literal cringe nigger. Good this we're on autosage, this thread deserved to die much earlier.

>a challenger appears

you're a cowardly faggot, you're life will be meaningless suffering, you'll die an insignificant existence

>I've got opiods prescribed
Are you OP?
This might actually explain like, a fucking lot.

You have been very sporadic and paranoid yourself, my friend. Why don't you ASK your friend why he types this way rather than assuming an identity change?

your*

Leave him the fuck alone you controlling freak

I haven't finished reading this thread yet, but before it archives I want to thank you, OP, for all the entertainment you've given me, you absolute psycho

HOW MANY HAVE YOU TAKEN?

TELL ME

>What drug is it? tell me.
Dude you're honestly lucky this dude doesn't report you to Blizz or the Cops because you are legit acting like a fucking psychopath

I read the whole post in a serious tone and then

jfc my sides

Attached: 1534132229369.jpg (490x490, 41K)

Attached: sadmax.png (346x333, 237K)

OP, honest question, do you have any actual friends?

giving you a (you) so you feel the need to scroll down

I am gay now.
wtf Yea Forums

hahahahaha

You have handled this horribly and habe i jected yourself far too much into a stranger's life just because they leveled with you.

Well alrighty last post on here because this has devolved into accusing each other of being schizo.
This honestly went from a weird story that had happened in wow to a depressing story over someone having side effects from a cancer drug. Admittedly some of the more level headed anons who weren't moralfagging about harassment (because it's not like 1. I was stressed out by it and creeped out at the same time and 2. people already gave me shit over worrying about this so having answers was a top priority for me and at that point I wasn't even fucking sure he was entirely there) can see why I asked to know what meds he took while most others were moralfagging and making gay jokes (which I actually found funny unlike the accusations that I was a stalker). Was it infringing on his privacy? Maybe, but after the shit I got from people in game I wasn't able to think straight myself and just didn't really care.
I had no idea he was ill prior to this and yes I may have only known him for a few days but he was a fun person to play with and he made levelling so much more easy than just playing solo, which isn't as fun to be honest. When I find someone like that I tend to want to stick with them as it makes things more fun rather than stressful and boring. Hence why I was freaking out that he was no longer acting himself.
I think after this I will just take a break from WoW for a while and see what I will do then. The next time however I will ignore shit like this. Even if it results in the person dying because no one was there to tell them to get help, I will simply ignore it because that's apparently the right thing to do.

> talkingto
that's it, OP is start being repaced by cancer .
byop was nikenowi you

I sincerely hope someone finds Vrilya on WoW Classic and links him this thread.

put me in the screencap

>your friend is dying

Attached: 1565781625480.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

shut the fuck up you little faggot and let me see that clit

good ohnd in

OP, please read this post and let it sink in:

I worked it out. And I think I should stop playing WoW because not only has this incident put me off playing it. But I also feel like me and that game shouldn't ever mix (I was addicted to it bck in the 00s) and after this I feel a sense of dread thinking about it. But who knows I may go back to it.

Considering I work in customer service and get in trouble if I have bad social interactions, yes.

damn you!

>peoppe calling eachother a schizo
Dude only YOU have been called a schizo, for displaying obsessive antisocial behavior

Cute schizo user!
CUTE!
Show us your butt.

Attached: 1562473671826.png (357x415, 165K)

You're is right here as it equate to (you are). Your is wrong grammatically as it is possessive adjective.

Listen, I appreciate your weird story and I thought it was a good read, and everyone got a laugh or two out of it and you learned a lesson. You were stressed out by it and creeped out, and you were allowed to ask, but not in the way you did.

>The next time however I will ignore shit like this.
I dunno man you gotta be careulfs of the body gjat nthascklt jfsskfsk

How have you still not learned your lesson at this point? TELL ME

No, I feel the same way, I've been playing nonstop for the past 2 days and it's like a hard drug, I'm uninstalling after this.

OP, did you know you could get a GM to call the police on your friend if you genuinely think he's in 'trouble' or causing trouble.

I had the police called to my house by a GM when I was threatening to kill kids over unbalanced rogues in a petition. Use the tools available to you to save your friend. Tell the GM.

TELL
ME

you are life

absolutely based

Attached: thAEVICGL0.jpg (474x375, 19K)

Just know that you couldn´t have done shit either way, and yes it could be the funniest guy ever to be with or whatever, you went way above and beyond when everyone was telling you not to over-react. Anyways thanks for the thread, finally some good fucking quality on this board.

It's funny because you keep trying to ignore the fact we always know which posts are yours.

based schizo

underrated post

Why do you care so much about a random fucking MMO partner? Are you a legit hikkikomori with no friends at all?

BASED
SEETHING CLOSED FAGGOTS ITT

OP, FIND YOUR FRIEND'S HOUSE AND CONFESS TO HIM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. YOU'LL REGRET IT FOREVER IF YOU DON'T DO IT

Attached: 1565829250880.jpg (679x665, 115K)

I was stressed out and that's probably why I asked the way I did. Everyone is fucking hung up on that and it's just silly at the end of the day in context.

Do you think someone like OP could have friends that last for more than a week? lol

You are wrapped up in so much mental gymnastics and a savior complex. You simply had an obsessive attack and now you get defensive acting like a hero, pretendi g we have forced you to let people die because we cannot help. We have done everything in our power to help but you still act weak and abused. Pull yourself together and dont be so pathetic next time.

People like OP never get any friends, that's why he's so clingy not to lose this virtual one.

And thus a new meme was born. Glorious!

This, OP has to take responsibility for what he started and suck his dick before he dies.

based and repildled

Attached: 1557087251563.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Not sure if bullshitting. But it feels different to other games I've played due to it being an MMO.

Maybe I should just go to Runescape and try that out instead for a while.

Thats why you dont write in-depth diary entries about your obsessions and rely on Yea Forums to cure your mental state. Also we really all did the right thing, you simply have been resistant to communication and stubborn in needing to see yourself as a hero.

Autistic euro hours are good sometimes

I can't wait for the cancer guy to sober up and read >do rawr again cutie
>go on do it

And now its fucking dead. Thanks

ur silly hehe
can i see ur nipples

How many friends do you have? Share your Bnet

Before the thread dies I want to say that I would act like OP if Yea Forums/nel disappeared all of sudden.

Attached: 1567613405.png (83x90, 7K)

I used to have a friend from Yea Forums I played osu with and chatted with on IRC every day. We were friends for about 2 years when he suddenly disappeared from the face of the internet. To this day we have no idea what happened to him, it's been 8 years

christ and I thought I was a bad friend

Attached: 1566602962660.jpg (345x328, 19K)

i want him to instantly block OP
that would make my day

Alternatively, what if you just opted not to blogpost your anxieties on Yea Forums like a fucking moron? There's no point worrying about this sort of shit. Go and get some sleep, and in the morning whne they come for yuo it wilb e quik ansd painlsk[`

Attached: 1503546963048.jpg (216x188, 18K)

id kill myself

Anyone know what server the guy is on?

TELL ME

/swg/ skinwalker general.

someone TELL ME

Where were you when OP's friend was taken by the skinwalkers?

Attached: 1509171213982.jpg (736x552, 78K)

*you're

It seems like OP is possessive about a lot of things lmao

Attached: 1514816405275.jpg (247x204, 36K)

Sea Shanty 2 Trap Remix

Taking his placdjhnd rawr

God you're fucking dense you retard
you are a faggot - makes sense
your a faggot - does not make sense

oh that shit's strong

people usually fall asleep when taking it senpai, dont worry tho

on the floor, rolling

you are life

you are life will be meaningless

I was here
sound off Yea Forums

Attached: 1514500465803.png (569x423, 12K)

mein nigger, holy shit

Attached: 1566069371721.gif (350x263, 3.29M)

put me in the screencap reddit!!

This is why I love Boy Love.

what is you are life tell me

its your life, fucking idiot.

Are you being replaced TELL ME!

So now are you going to start harassing him about side effects and extreme cases?

TELL ME

someone should screencap this tough. not me because im busy fapping
goodbye btw friends. it was a fun thread