Game has guard dog enemies

>Game has guard dog enemies
>Game has wild dog enemies
>Game has wolf enemies
>They cry and yelp when you hit them or kill them

Attached: images (11).jpg (266x190, 8K)

I fucking hate dogs in videogames. There isn't a single game where they aren't overly annoying fucks

>me so emotionally attached to my dog that me hearing any dog even evil ones in pain makes me cry like a basedboy

This.
The crying and yelping helps, at least I know they're taking damage offscreen.

>Far Cry 5 dog is a solid combat companion and alerts you to various things, and doesn't spam the same three fucking voice lines like the human companions
>MGSV dog literally gives you xray vision, silent takedowns at range and is the most useful partner in the game
Take it back

You need to harden the fuck up lad, that dog ain't gonna be healthy and alive forever, if it comes to that it's death throes will break you.

Time to transition.

If you have to put your dog down you better be there for them while it happens. Don't be a bitch and abandon your friend in his final moments.

My dog was wagging his tail until he physically couldn't

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Megaman Legends has a city area where many stray feral dogs are around. They lie in place until you approach, then stand up and chase you very fast. They're pretty tough to avoid, so you're likely to get hit a few times whenever you need to get through there. They dont do much damage but the knockback on the hit is insanely high and will always knock megaman flat on his back, making these dogs more of an annoyance than a threat. The zone isnt considered hostile so megaman doesn't have use of his weapons other than a swift front kick, which is hard to time, but when you do, the dogs go flying 12 feet back, whimpering softly over the loud as fuck hit sfx.

Great game honestly4

I love my dog too, but that's just gay. You're gay.

Sif is a good and loyal dog.

>human enemy begs and pleads for his life, blubbering and shit
>no option to spare him or he just attacks you afterward every single time

Attached: 1517479418858.jpg (810x798, 82K)

Forgot to mention the game has a hidden karma system that darkens megaman's armor when he does evil shit, and kicking dogs causes you to lose a few points. If you kick enough dogs enough times you eventually get to play as dark megaman

>Game has human enemies
>They cry and scream both in pain and horrorwhen you shoot them
This is somehow ok

>game has annoying dog companion
>can't get rid of it because i feel sorry for abandoning/killing a digital dog

I YIELD. I YIELD.
NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE.

Dogs are moral agents and some breeds legitimately lack the capability to be evil (unless dog psychopaths exist).

Good, dogs are retarded subanimals

‘Sup Ahmed

That's why you never kills and play aroung the idea of not hurting them. If the game forces you, then drop the game and rate the game with a bad score.

that's not a dog, you are looking the mirror

Good. Fuck dogs.

>our dog was becoming very stressed lately
>kept climbing on the furniture, kept gnawing on the doors, kept digging at the backyard
>he couldn't stay put, even coming to the point that I kicked him to calm him down
>called the vet so that to put him down
>couldn't watch him die, so had to go to my room and cried so hard
>mfw just buried him yesterday

I didn't expect that there would be a thread about dogs here. I just had to check. Tell me Yea Forums, did I do the right choice? He was already about 15 human years old. Before his symptoms showed he was already showing signs of aging like sleeping all day. Tell me Yea Forums, did I do right? Was it okay to put him out of his misery?

They tried to kill me, so why would i feel bad for killing them?

Attached: how do I educate my dog on trans sensibilities.png (1045x253, 102K)

All dogs go to hell

Daily reminder that he recognised you from his past (if you had played the dlc) and couldnt understand why you are so mean to him. He thought you were friends.

Attached: 5232637-great grey wolf sif.jpg (1200x646, 39K)

Doesn't sound like it from the way you've described it. Should have at least spoken to the vet to get him checked out to see if anything was up with him before putting him down.

OBSESSED

I hate killing the FNV coyotes because of this. It's almost always a mother and her cubs, to make matters worse.

How do people become this mentally damaged? Where does it start?

>gf gets dog
>can't wake up to take it potty
>locks it outside when she's upset
>wants a break from it after 4 months
>leaves the dog with me because shenlied and told her parents I bought when she goes home
>I obvioulsy take it because you can't put a little puppy in a shelter
>struggle to balance work, school and her
>after about a year we have everything downpat and doing well
>ex gf wants to come get "her" dog
Why are women so fucking dumb?

Also, anyone else disappointed with Ted? We shouldn't have to still kill them

Attached: Ted.png (360x450, 151K)

Did you have to give it back?

also what breed was it?

She hasn't come back yet. Legally speaking, I have to hand her over. Nice goldendoodle.

this
fucking nigger dogs in souls games

you should find some unnoficial guy to remove the chip, wait for the wound to heal, then give it a new name, take it to a vet and say you found it without chip and wanna keep it, new chip, new name, it's legally yours now

no offence bro but your gf sounds like a psycho, if I was you I would dump her and keep the dog cause she may even kill the dog one of these days

I give up! I cannot best you!

I will definitely consider that. Just took her for a yearly check up about a month ago though. The vet sent a transfer of ownership to the exgf but she refuses to sign it, because she thinks she still financially supports it by sending a bag of dog food every other month
Hence the ex gf part

I wish DD in MGSV had been more viable. How did the wolf link companion turn out in BotW? I don't buy amiibos.

I skipped the ex part, that makes it even more dangerous cause she will probably kill the dog as soon as you give it to her, don't give her the dog, do whatever you gotta do, even if you have to give it to someone else but don't give it to her

hyperactivity is usually a last kick before a painful exit, a struggle against the inevitable. you did right, but you should've stayed with him

>Family dog is already 11 years old and is a mix of German Shepherd and mutt
>Have to leave my city for about 3-4 years
I dread that someday she dies or something and I am not there to be with her in her last moments. My parents didn't tell me when out cat died around seven years ago so I could get more focused in some final exams and I fear something like that happens.

>parents take mine in, I couldn't be there, probably would have bitched it if I could have anyway because I was a teenager
>ask them after if they stayed with him
>they say no
will never stop haunting me until the day I die

Attached: 1558119140488.png (500x500, 255K)

Who's a good girl? WHO'S A GOOD GIRL?!

Did you at least visit his grave?

>dog died on friday
>brought her ashes home today
>everywhere I go there's either dogs or people talking about them
>constantly being reminded of the fact that I'll never see her again and that I treated her more as a nuisance in her last years rather than the innocent and loving family member that she was
Make sure to appreciate your dog whilst they're still with you bros, you'll regret it if you don't. You'll regret it really bad.

Astral Chain

This shit seems fucking pathological to me

don't worry user, if there exists an afterlife that's better than our current one, there's few other creatures that deserve it more than dogs.

such a good puppy!

>and couldnt understand why you are so mean to him.
That's false though. He knows you're trying to get to The Abyss, that's why he wants to stop you, so you don't end up like his best friend. Remember, he attacks first.

sorry for your loss, but that's part of dog ownership

Attached: file.png (700x875, 1.08M)