You now remember all the anons complaining about mr. X and how zombies had too much health

You now remember all the anons complaining about mr. X and how zombies had too much health

Attached: Resident-Evil-2-Tyrant-1-696x391.jpg (696x391, 25K)

adaptive difficulty is directly counter-productive to a survival horror game with an emphasis on resource management

Soon

Attached: project-REsistance.jpg (1778x1000, 146K)

How so? They gave enough ammunition to kill everything in the easiest difficulty and on hard mode where adaptive difficulty was scaled at the highest strings most people could run the game easily.

>Super handsome Chad
>butt ugly tranny Stacy
how is this fair

They went against zombie rules. Headshot = death. Fuck remake 2

looks sexy to me. Shes got bitch face on so I guess some people who are used to it and not used to seeing anything else are immediately disgusted.

IT'S WHAT YOU HEARIN (LISTEN)

Never been a rule in RE games. Hell even normalish people took more than 1 headshot unless their head EXPLODED from a 9mm lol

pretty sure thats meant to be a middle aged woman

There's more than enough ammo to make sure every enemy stays down. My only complaint was that shooting Mr. X was a near complete waste of time since it buys you 20 seconds or so at the max of him fucking off which does nothing to justify the ammo expended.

You guys always find the guy hot and the girl ugly. Ever think you're just gay?

outbreak 3, get hyped.

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

Attached: 1550709727466.jpg (750x584, 105K)

I love how strong Zombies are in 2. They are still looks, but they feel like the number 1 problem in any situation.

>It's not a supermodel, so it's not fair. Back to nuzzling chad's groin, user.

They were great improvements over the original RE2. My complaints are more focused on the compromises they made for bosses, enemies and locations. Some that was unnecessarily cut from the original.

Attached: xa1tlvfr9f411.png (2560x1440, 3.36M)

scale it back, I heard it was 4v1 game type. If true I don't even know what the game could be. RE2 best of areas with someone controlling Tyrant and people having to escape or what?

X' GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

Attached: Prepare for trouble.webm (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Zombies don't have too much health, they just don't immediately die from headshots. Which is a good thing, since you have full control over where you aim headshots are trivial. If the game operated by conventional wisdom, it would be easy as fuck.

I guess maybe the game could have had a journal entry or something early on (maybe a police officer) who writes about headshots and tells you to shoot the limbs to cripple zombies. But only one entry, don't be like Dead Space and tell the player like a hundred fucking times.

incel ass simp niggas

queer

>ignoring the stacy in the back

Zombies have just enough health, fighting them is satisfying.
X should've stayed the way he was in the original game aka you should be able to drop him down if you have enough ammo until the next scripted encounter. Making him impossible to kill is retarded.

This

My main complaint was how B was just A but faster. Literally compromised the story and created more problems then it solved. It was literally just quick content shat out. what to me could have easily been a 10/10 was cut down to a 8.5-9 for that.

Honestly I don't think it's SJWs or whatever but a result of the technology.
Women are more reliant on cosmetics whereas men rely on natural beauty.

Too many pixels but looks like my main. I like yoko back when I was a youngin.

>calls us incels
>immediately calls the man handsome
I mean one of us is fuckin but I'll hold the name for you till you get back.

Look, I S+ ranked hardcore twice. I am fucking terrible at games. If you can't S+ rank then you're saying I'm better than you, and that's pathetic.

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
just admit you are so lonely you are attracted to even ugly video game women

>ugh does chad's hunter eyes get anyone else horny?? I mean ... jealous.

not lonely lol but I'll admit my tastes are more geared towards characters like Triss, Ciri, Yoko, Rebecca, Claire (new and old), Sarah from Zelda OoT, I don't think I've picked up anymore waifus than that in my time. The zelda one was because we had the strat guide and she was cute as fuck and I was like 8.

I think what annoyed me more was they couldn't even stick to their original vision of not even bothering with a parallel story that the original had. RE2make wasn't even meant to have 2nd runs/B scenario. Just A/1st runs for Leon and Claire, both with the complete ending. People complained before release and Capcom knew what they had just didn't stack up.

All this bitching about Mr. X and when I played it he was barely in scenario A and in scenario B for not that long either. I loved the atmosphere he created when you'd hear those footsteps coming + that theme.

Yep. So in a panic they made these shit modes B side shit. I would have preferred 2 A sides that were ACTUALLY different than 2 A's and 2 B's that are literally almost the same 4x. Either way the game still got 100 hours from me before uninstall.

>super handsome
are you blind? he's ugly af
i love how you incels think that almost every guy on the planet is 'super handsome', but if a girl doesn't look like a top model she's a 'butt ugly tranny'. i bet you think you're handsome too and deserve a 10/10 girlfriend

>still got 100 hours from me
how?

Claire A-B Leon A-B, Hardcore first playthroughs all 4. Then Standard 2x (couldn't be assed to do Leons A Claire B run game is stupid easy on Standard). Hunk mode, Then all 5 of the TOFU's, Then all 4 Free What if Scenarios and perfecting those with high scores. Earning all Helms for those modes, and then some mods.

It always was about Mr X not belonging there and just put in to please the zoom zoom audience.

cool

I forgot to add, On top of all the stuff below, running the medals for Hunk (tofus) and the main game.

I cannot wait until Re3 gets the RE2make treatment. If Mr. X is so bad He isn't , I'd gotta see all these faggots crying about nemesis

Mostly "muh comfy" fags and zoomers will complain. It's gonna be beautiful.

adaptive difficulty is not impactful enough to where you're losing because of it. you can still blow through lots of enemies using claire and leon so long as you aren't being an absolute retard.
using the SMG with claire you can still hack off limbs with ease no matter what, and the same goes for the shotgun headshots with leon.
AD is just something shitters can point to as an excuse to why they're bad.

>You now remember all the anons complaining about mr. X and how zombies had too much health

Daily reminder
RE2 Remake is shit
Sponge monsters
Punishes you for playing good
light jogging with monsters that are faster than you and or long range swinging around full 360 degrees.
8 shotgun blasts point blank for a licker
Zombies are fast and have long range while you jog around
No crows
No spiders
15-25 headshots
lower crit chance when high on ammo count
Higher damage taken with high count of healing
Mr x teleporting to key areas where you lose him and he's not around for 5 minutes because you picked up a tool.
OST is shit original is best

Nice crapcom you have failed! not that i'm surprised only zoomers will defend this. Death to remake 2 praise Resident evil 2 original

I complained about Mr x prior to game launch but when I played the game I loved it. Mr x got me over a million views on one of my YouTube videos lol

>Ew Chad get away from that ugly Stacy and come fuck my ass.

git gud

Remake was excellent.

git meme

Attached: 51f.jpg (357x480, 35K)

>he wanted a point and click horde gallery shooter

Nah fuck you

>Remake was excellent.

Attached: Oh my.jpg (802x1080, 159K)

only got to play RE2 recently. it’s annoying at best, though they really should’ve loosened up on the sluggish movement to mitigate it at the very least

>adaptive difficulty is not impactful enough to where you're losing because of it

Attached: OHHHHHHMYYYYY.jpg (854x1080, 186K)

Greentext with reaction is Yea Forums for "I surrender" I win you lose.

>insert x single player game here
>how???????????

figure it out retard

>Greentext with reaction is Yea Forums for "I surrender" I win you lose

Attached: MMMMM2!.jpg (536x536, 97K)

>Multiplayer
>playing with others in my RE game
Fuck you it's shit.

The funny story behind this Webm is that this glitch happened while a guy was trying to speedrun the game and it destroyed his run

>he's ugly af
you gave yourself away, trancel.

Shut the fuck up trance your a faggot for playing anything dark souls related in fact every game you play is zoomer TRASH!

Attached: 1552979891474.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)