Is BlazBlue dead? BBTAG is awful and flopped hard. I don't think we will see another BB game at this rate

Is BlazBlue dead? BBTAG is awful and flopped hard. I don't think we will see another BB game at this rate.

Attached: 1558022413833.png (1018x1440, 1.68M)

3D Blazblue when

Attached: 1560770845837.gif (618x432, 45K)

BB is dead, BBTAG sucks and GG2020 will be dumbed down.
Take the UNIST pill.

How much longer till UNIST becomes more cute and funny?

UNIST has awful movement and an extremely cancerous fanbase.

The game already has a loli, a lolibaba and a lolibot

Attached: group04.png (790x800, 739K)

Probably, I hate that it's probably hinging on TAG doing well.

Just wait for GG to come out and all the newfags to run off to that one. Won't fix the game, but at least you won't see it as much.

Attached: 1551488248404.png (1920x918, 2.23M)

I hope we don't
Arcsys' fighters lately have been garbage and I have no hope for the future after hearing Guilty Gear is going to be dumbed down

GG2020 is going to be great you doomposting zoomers. The same song and dance happened over Xrd and I bet you zoomers love that shit

Attached: xrdplayersgotothepool.jpg (1600x1200, 341K)

>great
I don't trust their decision making after the RC slowdown, danger time, and practically everything about BBTAG and Fighterz. I know it's going to look pretty, but anybody writing this game off as a winner already is being blinded by "hype."

Attached: 1544022064314.jpg (282x235, 45K)

BBTAG is a crossover fanservice game since mainline BB has reached mechanical peak. Mori has explored literally everything that you can do in a single player BB game. DBFZ is a third party requested title aiming for fans of that franchise to play fighters. Same shit as Persona Arena and Granblue. I dont understand why people always use those two recent games as proof of dumbing down their latest mainline game

Attached: Screenshot_20190323_070902.jpg (2340x1080, 637K)

they'll probably just get rid of shitty mechanics like yrc, danger time, ib and fd

Can you see Platinum panties in BB TAG?

Because you don't bait people in with easier shit then try to throw them in the deep end. It's going to be made easier to accommodate potential new players who came in on those games. That and mechanic bloat are why they reverted Xrd back to something closer to X2 and branched off from there.

very cute

you can't see what she doesn't wear

how does sena feel about luna being such a slut?

Attached: 1560314554756.png (800x1164, 461K)

>ib and fd
>wants just blocking and blitz

>oh no i will actually have to rely on my fundamentals to defend

Mori clearly has some intention of making one at some point, I expect their next game after GG2020 will be P5U and a new Blazblue may follow that.

You cant get out of certain pressures without IB. Even a simple Sol blockstring or Leo blockstring will be oppressive if you cant IB Fafnir or Leo's stance S

Some characters can keep you holding down back forever if there wasn't some way to cut that shit down a bit, and in both cases you're taking some cost into consideration, either meter or mistiming and getting hit.

Fundamentals cant help you if you cant even stop Ky 6H/6K pressure reset. IB and FD literally holds this game together in terms of defense.

Play the older games without faultless, dumb nigger

Attached: 1546079371086.jpg (498x426, 26K)

Getting rid of FD would be retarded. YRC should stay and just be changed to resolve its input eating and to prevent it from being spammed and IB is fine as it is, just the way some characters require you to use it should be changed, but that's an issue with the characters, not IB. I don't care about Danger Time one way or the other, I'd be fine with them bringin it back if they make it so both players get knocked away from each other when it activates seeing as the only issue I have with it is that it can leave one player at a big advantage, but if they get rid of it I won't miss it.

obviously they will also change how pressure works you mongs

They should become nudists.

Then you might as well just start making a completely new game, because that would likely include sweeping changes to normals and specials across the board, including how risc, negative penalties and tension work due to the less frantic pace not requiring ib or fd in this situation.

Attached: 1547189313709.png (501x300, 112K)

ah yes i forgot everyone plays gg for risc, tension and negative penalty

>i forgot everybody plays GG for the basic meter mechanic
Also like them or not they are things that would have to be accounted for if you wanted to slow the game down.

>you know why i play that fighting game? i love the meter mechanics it has
said no one ever

The GRD system is why I love Unist. I'm also really partial to the way BBTAG handles your tag gauge.

Attached: 1557465348230.png (584x428, 81K)

>implying nobody likes the overdrives or IKs
>implying nobody likes doing cool shit with roman cancels
>implying people don't keep crying to bring force breaks back for some reason

Attached: 1556045620275.jpg (512x384, 113K)

So dumb it down? IB and FD are as basic as it gets, but using both properly is part of high level play.

Nobody would say that because it's such a basic mechanic, just because it's not the sole reason people play the game doesn't mean it should be gone. Nobody says that their favorite thing about Guilty Gear is that you can walk left or right on a 2D plane either, that doesn't mean they want to remove the fact that you can walk left or right on a 2D plane.

I hope FB isn't brought back, or at least have it changed significantly. You have minimal reasons to use ODs when FBs are better options 90% of the time

They already dumbed down their mainline game once already to pander to a non-existent audience since Xrd and Rev2 sold like shit and have no playerbase. Daisuke even said GG2020 is him taking apart the mechanics and only including a select number of aspects to get into the real "essence" of fighting games. So yes it's going to get dumbed down just like literally every other Arcsys series if you haven't been keeping up.

Do tell about that booming AC audience then. Xrd introduced a lot of newblood to the game, and only shitters like Mike Z refused to play it because Potemkin cant automatically shit on anyone with vacuum 2S

BBCF is the most complex entry in the series

Who would you like to see in a new BB game? Personally I'd like to see my man Hibiki.

Attached: 1542063307942.png (792x1268, 441K)

And that game is dead. Autocombos are the future.

I had fun with BBTAG. Can't wait for 2.0. Hoping for Nine and Platinum buffs.

Attached: file.png (958x1348, 2.08M)

It's obviously going to be simpler, people are just exaggerating how simple it'll likely be. You mention yourself that Xrd was simpler, although you're wrong about it having no playerbase, but Xrd is far from braindead and they showed with it that they know how to simplify GG without sacrificing the things people like about it. Even among what complaints people have about Xrd, very few complain about it being too easy, it's mostly just complaints about it not being like AC in one way or another. If GG2020 turns out poorly, I would bet on it being because Daisuke wants to do something inventive that doesn't turn out well in practice, a similar situation to GG2, not because they made it too simple to satsify a more casual audience.

Are all Americans this retarded?

Xrd was just next in the "new anime fighter" cycle and it looked the best. Neither GG games have that much player retention.

>BBTag is awful and flopped hard
>But it got another season of DLC made up of characters they had to actually make sprites for (except Akatsuki, unless he's not just ripped from UNI)
You people really don't know what the word "flop" means, do you

Attached: 1510169859626.jpg (433x380, 25K)

I wanna see the English dub

>hold back planned characters
>charge them as DLC

Didn't they already confirm they were working on the next BB game and that it wouldn't be a fighting game?

It had a measly 640 entrants at EVo

I don't think so. Only thing similar to that was that a while back Mori said he'd like to make a Blazblue RPG.

Maybe 10% of everybody that bought the game gives a fuck about evo.

>America
I think the only retard around here is you buddy.

>640 people
>measly
Nigger what

Attached: 1420342993944.png (580x356, 59K)

Is that you nudist-user?

640 is nothing even among the rest of the games. Fucking nobody watched it either.

EVO is the biggest event of the FGC and any even remotely serious player cares about it.
640 is nothing for EVO. It was dead last out of all the mainstage games.

Not really, it beat MK11 and Samsho in views

How many people do you think playing BBTAG are "remotely serious?"

All the ones who matter. Casuals are irrelevant.

The game outside of tournaments is extremely dead, especially in arcades where usually they play even the most niche titles.

I miss the dub.

Patrick Seitz was a great Ragna. He really sold him as a JRPG protagonist that didn't want to be a JRPG protagonist

>tfw we won’t get a dub for Central Fiction
>tfw BBTAG will be the only time we hear Seitz as Ragna

Bros..

Attached: 258CE71B-1CBB-4681-B478-F7D88A35A8CF.jpg (750x902, 76K)

So they censored the panties shots?

>Not wanting to hear Gintama as Ragna

Fucking kys. Also, Noelle best girl. Cant wait for BB5 for her to stop being a noun

Attached: 1532884220791.png (1074x1441, 686K)

I thought people caring about the dub was just a meme. Are you the same kind of fags that care about stories in fighting games?

Attached: 1566939074223.jpg (507x507, 132K)

The panty shots are always just out of frame unlike 90% of the female cast. The only one like that besides her is Noel who canonically is so forgetful that she sometimes forgets to wear panties. Leading to the assumption that Platinum must be going commando.

I just like (most of) the English cast.

I also went through the work of deciphering most of BB's plot considering the heavy focus on it. It's probably the worst thing I've ever done

So it is censored then. Thanks.

Who the hell is Gintama?

Blazblue is dead. Time to enter the Night.

Attached: D4Renk2U8AAGTiM.jpg orig.jpg (876x1388, 106K)

Idgaf about the story. I just like the dub voices, they aren’t that bad actually.

At time BB had one of the best dubs

>he doesn't care who he's beating the shit out of
Unironically supports the functions meme

Attached: 1561167148888.png (640x480, 319K)

Pretty sure they haven't

So the panties shots are still there in Cross Tag? Or not? Which is it?

Ok all right. They're still there but sadly much less than in the older games sadly.

Attached: Capture2019-09-04_16_03_24.jpg (336x278, 17K)

There are none. Noel, Platinum and Mai are implied no pan but you can see Litchi, Nine's and Makoto's tongs and Izanami's Fudoshi in their battle animations and Taokaka's bloomers but no actual panty shots.

Dude, you're retarded. See They just decreased the amount of panties shots. Platinum has only one panties shot total now.

Probably as a consequence of the reduced movesets, and not any active attempt at censorship.

When will Ark-sys stop with their autocombo bullshit?

I hope the next BB is Izanami, I want to hear her dub voice in battle after finally hearing Naoto's Es's, Mai's Nine's and Jubei's

The way Jubei shouts his astral is cool

HOWL MUSASHI! ASURA THUNDERBIRD RISING!

I still haven't gotten Mai to say her astral name what I get is I. WILL . NOT. MISS. considering what her astral is is even possible to miss with an attack like that? power level wise it really seems like only the under night cast could stand a chance in direct combat with a blazblue character if astral heats are their canon abilities and Mai and her friends are among the weakest fighters in their game but all of them are stronger than Tager

Never. Casuals love that shit and most decent players don't care.

Dumb idolposter

the fact that it's coming to GG 2020 and people are in denial is a storm waiting to explode

Tag is a bit disappointing but I still like it infinitely more than DBFZ.

>try game
>train a bit
>go online
>people instant full combo 70% damage on every confirm
>they don't rematch
>go offline
>uninstall game
BB community is as bad as the Melty Blood community. Bunch of fucking elitists.

Picked up BBTAG on entry, learned it was going to die quickly and stopped. Azrael was my favorite character. Where can I still play him?

BBCF