Why are so many people convinced he won’t be available after the Direct...

Why are so many people convinced he won’t be available after the Direct? Why would Nintendo wait a week when this is the biggest Direct since E3? Japan already has advertising up for him too.

Attached: 7495B8CC-7857-45D3-868D-16E721D350DF.png (450x422, 165K)

Australian poster said he would come out in spring

We have Japanese advertising confirmed he’s coming out before the 15th. Leakers don’t matter.

Why do people care about this rejected cereal mascot? He's going to be complete shit, and should have stayed dead.

This is the only direct since E3 you fucking retard.

Kill yourself live on YouTube.

Cope and Seethie

I meant for the entire year so far.

watch them not even have any smash news lmao

If he's releasing soon it seems most likely to be the 11th or thereabouts.

Found the doomfag

Why the 11th in particular?

Probably because hero's release wasn't that long ago, but they have two other characters to shove out by February or so assuming the DLC pass was intended to span one year, so I wouldn't doubt it.
With that in mind I also expect another character reveal. To be honest I expect it more than BK, but time will tell.

>Implying Doomfags don't love cereal
Chexquest, nigger.

Do you mind posting it if you have it on hand?

Di(e)late

>He

>Why are so many people convinced he won’t be available after the Direct?

Because they haven't warned us about our replays yet

Attached: Metroid.png (771x413, 389K)

>We have Japanese advertising confirmed he’s coming out before the 15th.

Attached: 1562851809596.png (500x500, 77K)

Attached: 7-11.jpg (720x814, 585K)

Thanks friend

Who cares if its not happening tomorrow, at least we get news

Attached: one_day_closer.jpg (720x732, 261K)

Based

Attached: 641ACF64-390B-4E34-B20A-DF5E28F64FB6.jpg (263x415, 64K)

why do people on Yea Forums make threads like these just to convince themselves? you know deep down you don’t care what we think, you just make this looking for reassurance.

Based

Attached: 8F11DF44-C0C6-4703-BB50-BF2DCBE4ADAA.jpg (441x434, 92K)

Less than a month at worst, tomorrow at best. Banjobros finally living the high life and no sadsacks can bring this bro down

>B&K sipping slushies
So Yea Forums is still alive, it was just in hiding all along.

Attached: Ahshit.jpg (720x720, 453K)

>Not Raring to go!

fuck off doomtranny
based

>Spring 2019
Holy shit they've been here all along?

Yet again, you fucking subhuman.

Except it is.

>Because they haven't warned us about our replays yet
Gotta transfer my old one. Thanks, user.

Attached: BREEE.png (674x397, 255K)

Wait, why are Doomchads suddenly against Banjobros? They've always been cool to us.

I don't recall specifics but it had something to do with how Hero released compared to his 7/11 ad and the date of TGS. Not a confirmed sort of thing but the basic gist of it seemed pretty sound. Maybe another user saved it or can explain it better than I.

From what I know is that the Ad has a take down date. Hero had the same ad and they were released before the take down date. This leads to believe that Banjo-kazooie will be out by the 15th.

Falseflagging shitheads or angry Stevie's. These types of people had the audacity to think they could turn Ridley/Roolfags against each other. As a Ridleyfag of 15~ years myself they were sorely mistaken in thinking either side would turn on the other. The concept of Bros for life is lost on them.

Because people are retarded. Ofc it will release after day of direct , just like it was with hero and joker

That's what happened with Hero, though

They posted an ad for him at 7-11 on July 24th that was scheduled to be taken down by August 4th, the week after Hero was relased.

Attached: hero711.jpg (1200x804, 229K)

He will be in our hands this month we just have to wait before the half of September.