youtube.com/watch?v=uox0yHLIKSU
youtube.com/watch?v=YaDuyIqGhpE
youtu.be/0KMwnIhF438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'M PRESSING BLAWK

Attached: ZiV1CWf.png (638x280, 29K)

I never feel like

faggot ruined LUL for me. fuck him

Stop posting this fucking picture, he never meant it and has apologised for it. Have some respect for the dead.

>have million subs on jewtube
>marry a land whale with baggage
what did he mean by this

lol

lol

Attached: 149.png (627x352, 56K)

haha is that the omegalul guy? epic

Do dead people have respect for us? They smell like shit and they don't go to shower when you tell them.

>spawned a generation of pompous gamer pricks by talking out of his ass
>dies from ass cancer

There is a God, and he is wise.

Oh he did mean it, user.
You know the old saying, never meet your idols.

>B-B-But he didn't mean it... H-He is good!

Good people don't get cancer, omegalul.

>"Wow look at these options! So bad! Uhm where is the vsync?!"

Attached: 1565715998087.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Stop being 12 faggot

Attached: 365894.jpg (700x466, 45K)

how was he not banned ? people get banned for less

>shitting on someone for shitposting on Yea Forums of all places

Literally who?

>Yea Forums
Haha look at what this person said years ago haha fucking faggot
>also Yea Forums
WTF WHY IS TRANNYERA BRINGING UP OLD TWITTER POSTS TO CONDEMN MY FAVORITE GAME DEVS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this the dude who said "trap" is a transphobic word?

we never say that

Now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

Attached: baINLAUH.jpg (800x450, 34K)

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

twitter.com/totalbiscuit/status/5480297275

What did he mean by this?

Didn't he rail on his wife for not being anti-Trump?

Capped at 30.

He was a god that put every game industry prick in their place, not a parrot that bandwagon what everyone says.
He was also a dickhead, which to me made him real.
Hes no saint but we needed him then and more so now.

Attached: 1563914424273.gif (460x345, 492K)

gonna have to search you, white bread

Where's the vocaroo of the song?

Attached: ground 2nite.jpg (640x480, 37K)

he was a racist

youtubemultiplier.com/5b5b02d95b57b-total-biscuit-in-the-grave-tonight.php

everybody is most people are just too cowardly to admit

based

Remember when his wife was shilling fortnite on twitter the day after he died?

Attached: tb.png (504x828, 726K)

kek

thanks also.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1567595127334.webm

Attached: tennage robot.png (450x350, 28K)

Your grim reaper is incomplete, user.

Attached: 5214437E-5F78-48DF-B14E-D27F4735E44D.png (1150x904, 424K)

MR SWISS KING?

We got Jim Sterling now instead

Sterling is not as willing to go after fellow leftists as TB so he is not good replacement

Attached: wtf is.png (512x512, 1M)

Why are you guys chastising this poor man for sharing his summer plans on twitter?

OOOoooooooooOOOOOO STICKY

I miss his port report series, there's no channel that does the same thing

How'd this guy get popular again?

His videos were too fucking long, and he spent half of the time clicking on options in the settings.

You can flame him all you like for saying edgy shit back in the day but PC gaming has not been the same without him. Especially whenever there is a controversy, now we only have click-bait and overblown opinions from shills. This dude actually made damn good videos and invited people who knew their shit to talk about problems.

His wife is fucking a black man as he gets eaten by worms in the grave

Attached: 1559058146991.jpg (970x1024, 403K)

le cynical angrey man that hates everything that isnt AAA shit but also has a bong accent
same shit why people liked Yahtzee

Because some people actually care about options and optimisation in PC games.

Sterling is a joke of a human being, how any self-respecting man can watch him is beyond me.

Jim parrots his own ideas, if you watched one jim video you watched them all.

Repetitive as fuck and shit taste in games. The legal battle he had with those assetflippers was fun though.

How does his wife look?

nah, she is in S korea

I liked his port-reports.

Please look at the photograph Mr. Bain.

I knew he was going to die so I was prepared but that really rustled my jimmies

She used to be fat as fuck but lost a ton of weight while his asshole was being eaten away by the cancer.

Didn't she get cancer as well?

She was just preparing her body to attract a new mate after Bain inevitably dies

Sorry got tangled up in thread: how does Jim Sterlings wife look?

Like Pudge from dota2

at least he lost some weight, unlike her

google trigglypuff.gif

>can't handle shitposting
>is on Yea Forums
bruh

underrated

she's actually even more repulsive than sterling, if you can believe that

She has, too

Cringe

Attached: 1527246529592.png (1069x885, 700K)

But he was, God banned him from life, he let everyone know how cancerous he had become.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ 2.jpg (140x123, 4K)

There's no way those things are her biological daughters

based god, best moderator ever

>2009
>2011

Back then muh trigger warnings SJWs were tumblr teens. Now they work in Silicon Valley.

lol thats not his wife

he was nice enough, but im conviced he was one of the big reasons everyone are so toxic and shitty in online games now, he showed them that you can act like a retarded asshole all day long and not only get paid for it, but worshipped

kek

At the end of the day, he did nothing wrong

karma has no mercy

He was merely replying to the question "What are your plans for the future?"

floss in hell

:LUL

He was a dickhead but RIP nonetheless.

I didn't know Fortnite was a person

Attached: 419-4191088_but-beter-by-discord-thinking-emoji.jpg (920x693, 65K)

I find more cringe the amount of people pretending to moralise that he said something bad desu, as if game chats are constantly full of kys, niggerniggernigger, and death wishes.

You all reminds me of muslims, who from one side are constantly raping and from other other whine "muh degeneracy" and "muh ethics" if a woman showed off an ankle.

>we

Attached: 1564354023386.jpg (210x240, 7K)

shouldnt have said something like that in the first place then there wouldnt be a need for any damage control

he fed her those million subs

>even in death he makes nu/v/ seethe
Based.

Attached: 1553767466232.png (420x420, 72K)

She did, and her son got it as well. There's either something in the water, or something in the fridge.

Attached: tb.jpg (680x567, 99K)

Stop being so sensitive to words faggot

Attached: tbcunt.jpg (667x316, 25K)

I wonder what caused it for him.

I'm glad he's dead

LULW

Why is Yea Forums acting like such moralfags over this specific issue of this specific man?
This is the same webpage that says muslims should be genocided and niggers are not humans without bating an eye. Should the people that says that be genocided?

He did not deserve what he got. The fact that you people joke about this shows that Yea Forums has truly become infested with underagefags. Older Yea Forums never did this shit.

They're twitter trannies grappling onto anything to insult the man. The fact that it's such a ridiculous thing to complain about should be a dead giveaway that they're either biased trannies, or zoomers.

I miss his videos
I almost can imagine what his thoughts could have been about some game i've been playing, i can synthesize his voice inside of my head. May be we we'll see him reborn as AI one day, if someoone feeds all his videos and opinions to a neural network (like that Jordan Peterson site, although it just a speach engine at the moment). This most likely happens with some dead celebrities in near future. It's actually pretty scary now that i think of it, dead people being reborn from their data they've left on the intenternet

Attached: Lee Feel.jpg (421x400, 50K)

Daily reminder that while you sit here and try to be gleeful about this YEARS after, even some game reviewers who were "anti-social", "loners" and had "social anxiety" like Yahtzee have moved on with their lives and are now married.

Daily reminder that statistically, some of the people reading this thread will get cancer too. Except while TB got it and had a fun life, of going to conventions and doing what he liked on the internet, no one will remember you and at most hope for (you)s.

There is literally only way to prevent this. Which is to become a better person.

As someone who had pretty much the same taste as him, I feel really sad he never got to play Ion Fury. I am almost sort of waiting for his excited WTF about it, but...

At least he did manage to play some version of Dusk.

>you can't joke about it
>why are you moralizing

Attached: Nero smug.png (679x957, 544K)

>imagine harrassing your wife because she didn't vote for hitlarry
wew what a cunt

Attached: angry soy man.png (225x225, 8K)

I miss him lads

Then don't use twitch you fucking zomming faggot kys

I'll see you next time.

Attached: 1527220314485.jpg (1864x1184, 353K)

Yeah, he'd love it, but likely be bitter about the "controversy" which he would mention just briefly in the video.

What was the last video he made again?
I think it was some silly indie game.

Son got it too? That's rough.

Yea Forums : totalbiscuit will never be remembered
also Yea Forums : post daily threads about him

I never and still don't believe in karma but this faggot's case always gives me pause

It's fine I'm sure he still haunts the internet as a cute boo like ghost with top hat.

RIP man. Excellent addition to starcraft scene. Dont know how the fuck he managed to keep the lights on at Axiom as long as he did.
Very good game reviews for the time and gave significant boost in popularity to some niche indie games that they needed. Also spoke againts the ever increasing exploitation of consumers with bullshit dlc and microtransactions. If he was mean to you on twitter back in 2010 I hope you can eventually recover.

Never remembered outside of a shit posting forum making songs about him rotting underground *

He brought us FOV sliders, FOV SLIDERS FOR EVERYONE

Totalbiscuit may be dead, but that doesn't stop him from living rent-free in Yea Forums's brain.

I guess he was lucky to die before the whole lootboxes shitstorm. What's his wife up to?

Attached: TB_wife weight loss.jpg (574x710, 86K)

Yep, he also made stuff like FOV sliders industry standard and made more devs include colourblind options. Shit like that is important if it affects your ability to enjoy games.

She's keeping herself busy.

Attached: gb.jpg (932x825, 99K)

She moved to Korea to do some e-sports shit
She still hosts the podcast

>live with fat wife your adult life
>die same year she got kinda attractive again

Attached: 1491909962433.png (593x635, 260K)

KEK

imagine being TB during his last few months, though

>cancer returns and your days are literally numbered
>your wife is suddenly losing weight and getting into shape so she can snag a new provider

This. It became a meme but even this small thing is something that had a positive lasting effect on PC ports.

>TB married a fat woman
>helped raise his wife's son
>when he died she took his youtube channel and youtube bucks, got thin and is now getting fucked by strangers at concerts
based roastie

His songs make me feel sad
youtube.com/watch?v=uox0yHLIKSU
youtube.com/watch?v=YaDuyIqGhpE

Attached: 1534156037365.jpg (800x533, 133K)

underrated

underage

He started losing it in the last few years going on Trump tirades and dying before really getting onboard the SJW nonsense train, but I guess you can excuse it on the account of dying and all.

Attached: TB_PS.jpg (257x311, 8K)

he does look a bit like dsp doesnt he

He wasn't wrong about Trump being incompetent.

i wrote worse in game, didnt really mean it and often regret it later but mobas just had a way to get the worst out of me

It was unironically a different time.

he was 100% in 'edgy libertarian' mode up until he got cancer and suddenly became very concerned with free healthcare
really makes you think

I want to go back

Very good user

You just know they only still do it with her because they promised TB they would before he died.

If anything its WAB who succeeded TB as the "First Impressions Vidya Reviewer" British guy

I only really miss his "WTF is?" series
he gave a lot of exposure to relatively obscure game releases
has anyone else replaced those?

I guess Jim Sterling does that too since then but he sucks and always has sucked as an actual video game critique.

I agree on his content being repetitive. I want to vomit from that same 2 second loop of battlefront lootbox dropping and 10 stock photos he uses over and over again. Same goes for his points, it's like broken record

imagine being rich and semi famous and marry this ugly disgusting whale

I love how sensing his money bag dying she got attractive so she can look for another sucker to raise her bastard kids

Attached: c22b8a14057eddc3bba2c419fde6cc5d.png (1095x1400, 1.79M)

No one has even seriously tried. It's too hard to be as honest as he was for the current crop of youtube personas and "influencers"

>that game journalist guy was a total biscuit, ayyyyeeeee?

Mandalore

Last time I watched anything by him, he was saying that any listeners who didn't support trans rights should fuck off and not watch his stuff.
So I stopped watching him and then he died. How about that.

>she got attractive
no she didnt

yeah imagine a world where we didn't have FOV sliders in games
truly terrible

As I said here The closest I know is Worth a Buy, who reviews up and coming games, indy or AAA.
guys like don't really fit the bill as they mostly review obscure cult classics.

Who else here #scaredtodieyoung? I reserved an appointment to get a colonoscopy the day after he died. I'm safe.... for now. I'm not ready to be banished into eternal oblivion.

That feel when the big bang was the beginning of all things. Yet there is no end.

Attached: 1500137008167.png (718x405, 126K)

she got attractive again because he died

Karma's a bitch huh

Attached: 1567484828422.jpg (358x373, 24K)

you're a coward

Do you know that there's more than just one type of cancer?

Are you not afraid to die?

Yeah, I'm on the lookout.

Attached: tbmercury.jpg (1897x1239, 657K)

>Are you not afraid to die?
no

Because Yea Forums is not one person, retard.

>TFW been pissing and shitting blood regularly for the past 8 months.
Should I be worried?

Attached: 345345345.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Go to the fucking doctor right now.

I envy you.

Yes. Get checked out.

just admit you're looking for an excuse to have a man shove a long, flexible black tentacle up your ass

You're joking, right?

>shits blood for over a year
>doesn't go to the doctor
why do people do this?

Jim Sterling is probably the closest. But that dude is a massive piece of shit, who wants to politicize everything.

#badass #YOLO

are you retarded

You're confusing moralfaggotry with simply recognizing irony. Only a dense Reddit faggot with the spammed "this place suxxxxx111!!!1" attitude could actually be ignorant enough to not see that

totalbiscuit's in the grave tonight

I saw her in person a couple of months back. She has huge fucking hips and ass, but I think it's mostly leftovers from her fat days.

>Imagine being afraid of death in 2011+8

Attached: 1567176028518.jpg (600x474, 170K)

Maybe because they're amerimutts? Feel good to have free health care and neetbucks over here in yurope hmmmhmmm even our mass murderers live better than the average amerisharter

Attached: Andersboi.jpg (750x500, 180K)

She's always going to have fucking hugs hips and ass. She was fat during her formative years as a child so she's permanently condemned to having fat girl body no matter how much weight she loses.

Cancer got the wrong man.

Nice TB impression newfags getting baited

nobody is "permanently fat", you just get saggy skin

Our knowledge of death is so fucking shallow that it should be seen as another adventure rather than an end. Our closest idea of death is sleep, hence we think it's like sleeping. But asking our brain to fully grasp its antithesis (not experiencing things) is like asking a fish to imagine a mountain top. I mean yeah there are some rock formations in the ocean and all, but it's a pretty far cry from mount everest.
You weren't here for millions of years and then you were. Believe in something higher than yourself user. Pascal's Wager, look it up.

Depends.
Was the shat out blood dark or bright?

>pissing and shitting

rifk

>Pascal's wager
Literally the stupidest argument ever devised by relgionfags.
According to Pascal's Wager I should believe in all 7000 religions and denominations "just in case" though maybe none of them got it right so just to cover my ass I should make up 20000 more religions and believe in those as well. And then it turns out even none of those were right and the one true god is a massive dick who intentionally sends people to a special no-fun zone if they believed in any false god but spares those who beleive in no god.
OOps, guessed I got out wager'd.

Yeah, I understand we know jack shit. Hell, we're still in a time where people still BELIEVE there's a heaven. However, I myself am convinced of the scenario the world has given me. I was born biologically, and cease to exist when I no longer have a brain. I'm no different from any other conscious being. I realize it's pointless to be scared of the nothingness of death, but I've been given a life and I want to enjoy it. I don't want to leave the party early. Also, I feel like we're on the brink of extending life by a large amount. Kind of salty I missed that ride.

>2009 was 10 fucking years ago

>Pascal's Wager
even stupider than simulation theory

Marketing person managing a corporate account forgets about it and gets personal, this happens sometimes

He could just have prostate cancer, or he could have both prostate and intestine cancer, in which case he won the shittiest lottery ever.

He was a great reviewer but also a complete fucking sperg who could not handle the internet and allowed trannies to ruin last years of his life.

Attached: Sothis.(Fire.Emblem).full.2657663.jpg (1200x1100, 965K)

respect their pronoun, bigot

It's a tb impression you retards

>have a pain under my left rib, maybe spleen area?
>feels different every now and then
>can be sharp, pulsate, numb
>asked doctors
>got a ct scan
>nothing

What else can I do? Just deal with it and hope for the best?

>Our knowledge of death is so fucking shallow that it should be seen as another adventure rather than an end.

You stupid little shit, you're yet prepared to the ocean of pain and absolute despair that's coming to you. I'll be glad if death is nothing but a gigantic void. The possibilities for a good end waiting for us are almost nonexistent.

Attached: 1567325705088.jpg (1024x854, 122K)

Her skeleton structure is permanently fucked from being obese while she grew up. She can lose the weight and the excess skin but her bones are not going to change. Childhood obesity is "obesity" for life.

ask on taiwanese cartoon discussion forum

get an EGD to rule out GERD/gastritis/ulcer if you care; other than that can't think of anything else that wouldn't show on the CT

This post is extremely low quality

nope
no just poor and uninsured
Started out bright but turned dark for both but sometimes goes bright again. When it first happened i was taking a piss and the entire bowl was just bright red and literally couldn't see any yellow piss, it was just all blood. I also experienced a really intense pain in my lower abdomen area and almost passed out from the pain, but haven't experienced that since. I think I just figured it was an ulcer at the time and never got it checked out and didn't want to pay for it.

Attached: fsdfsdfsdf.png (576x372, 165K)

>no just poor and uninsured
and American I assume

ofcourse

I bet you think you're clever, huh?

It's super baffling how you value the money you'd spend on a doctors appointment over your life

Welp, it was nice knowing you, user.

Guru Larry would basically be the new TB if he talked about the recent industry more than the past.

This. TB was kind of a cunt, but his autistic crusade for FOV sliders was a godsend. Fucking console FPS ports from the early 2010s gave me nothing but nausea, and using manual hacks to adjust the fov in shit like Dishounred was a pain in the ass.

Jesus fucking Christmas imagine living in a country where corporations and Jewish shit is more important than the lives of your citizens so people can piss out blood and won't bother seeing a doctor because of the price of things

Attached: 109_countries.jpg (960x705, 59K)

What's Yea Forums's hatred obsession with him? What the fuck did he do that made you hate him so much?

Attached: DoB96dCXoAI8-EE.jpg (675x1200, 123K)

I recommend getting checked out ASAP. Who knows how dangerous it could be if you wait just one more day.

>total titboi
>200 replies

Attached: 1559833221051.jpg (806x742, 35K)

he was popular and had opinions

the piss parts sounds like kidney stones, but could be cancer too
tell me more about your bloody shits user

>Taking my money by force and giving it to people who don't work so they continue to clog the streets with their filth
>Not jewish

Yeah, better let people live in filth and poverty so crime rise up +9000% like in fartmerica alright.

Don't bother replying with shitty alt right memes, because it shows how much you don't know shit about Europe to us.

Attached: 1543764588328.webm (720x404, 541K)

Why are zoomers so obsessed with ecelebs? I know less and less of these faggots being posted here daily
I thought this was an 18+ site yet it seems like only kids post on here

Imagine being so utterly cucked by corporations that you think it's normal that the middle class is shouldering most of the taxes as corps just tax-dodge.

I welcome our AI reborn dead celebrities, their opinions and influance were valuable in swaying retarded public opinion. We are already have good enough tech to mimic face and voice with a neural network, the only missing link tech is coming up with coherent opinions to topics at hand (probably limited to reading at first). Though I can't imagine how their relatives and loved ones will feel about an AI literally stealing the identity of their dearly departed.

>dad and mom died of cancer
>uncle died of cancer
>three grandparents died of cancer

Attached: 1518510629269.jpg (633x758, 290K)

> US cops have sponsors logos on their uniform

Holy fucking shit, is this real life? I knew America was weird, but that's just incredible.

Attached: 1558941422992.jpg (359x377, 35K)

Yeah that's what i'm talking about. There's been an episode of black mirror about this, the one where woman lost her bf in a car crash

based retard ignoring obvious post intent unless it's spelled out for him.

Please tell me that guy has a Mcdonalds logo on his shoulder only because he has committed to this inside joke where his coworkers call him big mac.

>tendies delivery service.webm

youtu.be/0KMwnIhF438

>police can go to your house, kill your dog and fuck your daughter's eyes

But it's alright, yuropeans got Muslims and no guns

Cope harder incel
We're everywhere

Attached: louie.webm (1165x720, 3M)

ACG does reviews but he's about as comprehensive if not more so than TB and he's fun as fuck to listen to.

I personally mostly liked the guy and his opinions, his rapid "he can do and say no wrong" fan base he bred however was insufferable.

Can't say I can exactly blame him for it, but he sure did nothing to discourage it even reveled in it, I'm sure that is probably where people get most of their disdain for him. Not his unique take just the retarded yappy brainlets parroting and praising it like it was the word of god.

>based and muslimpilled

>get cancer and die
>dies to cancer
What did he mean by this?

I miss him a lot tbqh

Watched him a lot over the years

>literally Yea Forums: the person

Attached: 1510589826433.gif (217x238, 245K)

He got banned from life

I miss him bros.

>has red urine
>thinks it's an ulcer
Why?

Yeah that was so fucking blatant and cringe.
>His last words were "be sure to checkout @FortNiteBR :( season pass can be bought via this link"
like Jesus woman his body isn't even cold yet

that might not be entirely wrong

women don't really have a grasp on morals