Defend this

defend this

Attached: gears of downgrad3e.jpg (1258x1363, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuGd0PYFM0o
youtube.com/watch?v=PHkTMXIpHz4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwq_2geuW-A
youtube.com/watch?v=DvYKRQbzuL0
youtube.com/watch?v=cOM26JL5mBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top: A pre-rendered scene made exclusively for hype from E3.
Bottom: An in-game scene that has been obviously downgraded which is very common amongst literally every developer.

Not gonna defend downgrading, but whenever your target goal is to run a game on consoles at 4K/60FPS consistently changes are probably gonna be made on final release. Also you act like Gears 5 looks like shit because of this one absolutely garbage ass bait picture you keep posting taken from a compressed youtube video taken from a compressed screenshot and then reposted again.

Attached: rappelling.webm (1300x548, 2.81M)

This, also the game looks fantastic, almost every Gears 5 video has been nothing but positive feedback, some snoy bronies scattered, but other then that, I have Gears 5 already preloaded on Steam

Attached: 1567456888355.png (342x486, 109K)

both are youtube screens and no, not every game has a generational downgrade.
gears 5 looks worse than 4

youtube.com/watch?v=yuGd0PYFM0o
shit looks like the last of us

Attached: 1546810216422.png (252x267, 71K)

top is a bullshot, industry standard
bottom is a fucking picture of a screen, its bound to look worse regardless.

nigga you have shit in your eyes

>looks like the last of us
what? in what way lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=PHkTMXIpHz4

defend what?
a shit game?
you are like 12 years late

>Defend this.
I dont have to, I didnt buy it.

looks about on par with tlou

Attached: 7abbbdfe5da604c542a175277836509f.jpg (1914x1007, 1.03M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwq_2geuW-A but it isnt a bullshot

I remember when it was supposed to look like pic related

Attached: gears.jpg (2560x1440, 605K)

There are parts of the story that do look like that. Only real change is the sail being see through which I can understand why they changed it. It provides more visibility.

>every TPS is TLOU
Uh huh

thats not even what was ssaid

gears looks about on par with tlou, sad.

Attached: 9cda55032b3a9624edeb77556413d07b.jpg (1911x1014, 1003K)

kill yourself micro shill

It's not only a console game but also open world lite, who's going to stop at area's with nothing and look at the rock and ground textures? The game still looks absolutely fantastic, why are you people so obsessed with graphics? Also you are just finding anything you can to nit pick. if you honestly think Gears 5 is on par with TLOU you are just willfully being blind for the sake of being a negative dick.

Attached: I want to swim with Kait.webm (1300x548, 2.89M)

seeth more faggot were not buying your downgraded microtransaction garbage

and thats why they shouldnt have made a shitty hub world with NOTHING in it
whats the fucking point if its just empty?

>and thats why they shouldnt have made a shitty hub world with NOTHING in it
whats the fucking point if its just empty?
Nice try at taking what I said and trying to interpret it as "yea there's nothing anywhere at all." Name a game with RPG and open world elements that has something you can walk up to and look at with every step. The game has plenty in it, you are just being ignorant pretending to be informed when you actually have no knowledge of the game.

Eat rocks fatass

I don't get how people are hyped when none of the characters that made gear even show up anymore including a damn standard locust apparently.

marcus is still in it...

the point is why do that shit for gears? you have bigger levels now cool but theyre filled with nothing, look like shit and just connect the linear parts of the game

If you want it to look like the top one, play it on PC.

gears sucks since judgment

>blurry ass mess before
>blurry ass mess after
jeesus christ I hate deferred rendering
we peeked at mirror's edge and then everything just went downhill from there
to be fair I'm fine with max payne 2 graphical fidelity, if the game is good. it's all about the game. If the game sucks, fuck you.

Attached: HXMTPio.jpg (1920x1200, 1.2M)

Every game will be downgraded from an E3 showcase running on a high end PC, you fucking dummies.

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=DvYKRQbzuL0

>xbox shills fighting ps4 shills

As I said you have no knowledge of the game. In the very first open area section of the game you can get to the most story objective within 5 minutes or so if you so choose to just get to the point. They added it so people can play at there own pace and, if they choose to do so, can explore around and find shit or uncover tidbits of Gears lore through side quests.

The only negative comments I've seen towards this are coming from Yea Forums which is not a shocker. Most Gears of War fans have been wanting a more open campaign instead of being forced through corridor after corridor. Now stop playing stupid.

game looks like shit

the player is just standing out in the open and not getting shredded, i remember how in GOW 1-3 you would get demolished if you stood without cover, they really dumbed this shit down didnt they? also extended walking sections where the main char fucking puts there gun away, talk with X character, fuck me

youtube.com/watch?v=cOM26JL5mBo

IT'S OK WHEN BASED PHIL DOES IT

>not getting gpult for three months for like a dollar and then cancelling because mp will be dead in a month

retail looks better here but they downgraded 5

Attached: 1567598376639.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

>Xfags before downgrade
>BEST LOOKING GAME OF THE GENERATION SONIGROS PCFAGS BTFO
>xfags after the downgrade
>g-g-ggraphics dont matter

Attached: UPDATE.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

You know, I'm still somewhat blown away when I play Mirror and shoot through / push a guy through plastic sheeting with physx on.
Why isnt that shit standard now, the game is 11 years fucking old