For me, it's Halo 3

For me, it's Halo 3.

Attached: halo3.png (422x597, 149K)

kill yourself zoomie

sucks it won't have its graphics remade for PC

>zoomer's first fps

who the fuck makes their rating that large to where it ruins the box art

This is an early 20's game at the youngest, cry more.

Halo 1 and 2 played better. The only people that slobbed on 3's nuts are people that played iy when they were like 10 or some shit or it was their first online Halo

no

False.

2 was better.

me too

Attached: killionaire bungie fav Nov 2007.webm (480x320, 2.66M)

I think that’s an Aussie

.t played it when they were underage b&

It was only remembered fondly because gmod was too complicated for 8-year-olds to use.

projecting

Are you going to try and make a post with more than one word, or are you content with not having any argument?

>"You don't know the contortions I had to go through to follow you here, Reclaimer. I know what you're here for. What position do I take? Will I follow one betrayal with another?

>You're going to say I'm making a habit of turning on my masters. But the one that destroyed me long ago, in the upper atmosphere of a world far distant from here, was an implement far cruder then I. My weakness was capacity - unintentional though it was! - to choose the Flood. A mistake my makers would not soon forgive.

>But I want something far different from you, Reclaimer.

>Atonement.

>And so here at the end of my life, I do once again betray a former master. The path ahead is fraught with peril. But I will do all I can to keep it stable - keep you safe. I'm not so foolish to think this will absolve me of my sins. One life hardly balances billions.

>But I would have my masters know that I have changed.

>And you shall be my example."

What did Mendicant Bias' statement in the last Halo 3 terminal mean by this?

Attached: 1566599042902.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>Are you going to try and make a post with more than one word, or are you content with not having any argument?

You make an argument first about how halo 3 is objectively worse instead of just its overrated from muh underage zoomers

>i’ll try to kill myself before some company acquires me and starts giving me shitty writing
Truly a hyperintelligent AI

>Halo 1 and 2 played better. The only people that slobbed on 3's nuts are people that played iy when they were like 10 or some shit or it was their first online Halo
Epic argument. Note the premise and conclusion.
*cums*

Attached: confused african english man.jpg (500x342, 136K)

>Nov 2007
i want to go back bros

Attached: 1528401009297.png (530x444, 14K)

the most SOUL multiplayer

Attached: grifball custom Mar 2008.webm (480x360, 2.96M)

Attached: flag run Nov 2007.webm (608x360, 2.98M)

Attached: jenga custom.webm (480x270, 2.98M)

Halo 3 had a shitload of different level experiences and finished the story. It will always hold a higher place than 1 or 2 for me.

Attached: infection custom Oct 2007.webm (500x408, 2.84M)

This cancer that is the current gaming 'andscape with reddit, such a gamer xD shit all started with the wii and 360.

Halo 3 was a huge disappointment after 1 and 2 but it's all these zoomer kids talk about because they never owned an original xbox or any console before it

Attached: fat kid custom.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

>when zoomers couldn't figure out the banhammer had more kill range than sword
>kill them as they lunge every time

WHEN IS THIS FUCKING GAME COMING OUT ON PC REEEEEEEEEEEEEE