Well...

Well, it's been a nice run fellas but Sabi and Vergeben confirmed we're getting the Terry reveal today and Hayabusa at the VGAs. What are your thoughts on the final roster? Ecstatic or disappointed?

Attached: final roster.png (1395x699, 1.29M)

Sauce?

>Hayabusa at the game awards
Didn't they say that Hayabusa leak is wrong.

Hayabusa wasn't leaked by them. It was Iamshifty on a video saying Ryu would be #4. He called Marx a boss and PP as a character before the game's release last year. Sabi and other people haven't heard anything about Ryu.

imagine wanting generic-ass Ninjaman

Based Terry and Ryu dabbing on Edelgard's hopes and dreams of ever being in Smash.

We won googlebros. Banjo and Ryu made it to Smash!

Attached: google theory.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Imagine being a salty faggot.

>Terry
Who?

Very boring roster. Only joker and Banjo were worth it

Nothing exciting. Joker is an absolutely crap pick who has no business being anywhere near Smash. He's like Corrin if Corrin was owned by Square and never appeared on a Nintendo console.

>Terry, a gaming legend
>Ryu Hayabusa, a gaming legend
>Banjo, a gaming legend
>The four heroes, also motherfucking gaming legends
>Joker... an absolute nobody
Surprised that Sakurai actually gave us the worst DLC fighter as the first one.

i don't have to imagine it, just looking at you gives me a good idea of it.

This is what will happen
Terry and ken are like rivals and he loves fighting so it should be fitting that he appears in that ken incineroar.
Then everyone will think that ryu is in because of that Yea Forums leak

Attached: ken-terry.gif (240x160, 99K)

Wait when was Ryu confirmed? I know he was leaked but I though Sabi and verge didn’t know anything about him

The man likes his Persona games, it's his game so it would be normal to see his whims make it in. See Fire Emblem.

youre a retard if you think its going to be all male characters.

If it’s real, it’s fucking perfect.

>Vergeben confirmed
Oh my, stop the press the guy that "knew about PP all along" has something to say!

Attached: 1501432829297.jpg (540x625, 40K)

>Terry, a gaming legend

You didn't even know who Terry was 3 days ago.

Just because you're a zoomer who don't know shit about gaming, doesn't mean everyone else are zoomers who don't know shit about gaming.

Wasn't it Vagisil who said Minecraft guy was in Smash and not Banjo?

Yeah he did.