I need a gf so bad bros

I need a gf so bad bros

Attached: B8FDBE6B-3C7F-4BEB-8F1F-C44CC1DFD6B9.jpg (960x960, 209K)

Are you sure you need one?

They only bring pain, suffering, and an over whelming sense of loss.

Imagine there was a cute girl in your room right now. you would be pissed that you cannot lurk Yea Forums in peace anymore.

I've been happy with mine for 6 years. Maybe you just have a shit personality that people dont want to be around

Women are my favourite video game

>Wasting time and money

THAT NIGGA HAIRY HOLY SHIT

What is she wearing that makes it look like she has a jungle down there?

made for white cock

What for?

Somewhere out there someone needs a bf. Do not let these incels bring you down. Life is better when it is shared with someone else.

V
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

I know that feel brah.

Attached: 1411504524209.webm (970x720, 941K)

Why aren't she wearing pants?

no, user
you're the video game
the women play you

This is going to sound edgy as fuck, but I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape. I look at her and feel two things at once:
1. Utter disgust with her personality and full knowledge she's a horrible person who I would gladly throw in the gutter.
2. Sexual attraction.
The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of her humanity.

vroooooooooooooom whooooooosh psshshshsshhshshs vrooom whooooooooosh vroooooom vroooom pshshshshshshs pshshshshsh pshshshsh whoooosh pshshshshs

Attached: 1407176121666.jpg (1499x1000, 178K)

Feels good having an 8/10 qtpi gf who is always hungry for cock.

that's a pumpkin, dumbass

Why is there a giant beetle eating her pussy?

she probably has really short pants that frayed underneath the sweater. definitely doesnt look like what you are thinking.

Brb gotta take a 2 hour shit

You know, you really need a woman, G

The hairier, the better.

Attached: Mama_naranai_Onna_tachi_015.jpg (1031x1500, 346K)

Could you even sustain one? In your current situation would anyone want to live or be with you? What can you offer?

then make yourself desirable and actually go outside to socialize.you won't get one sitting inside, keeping to yourself, wishing and/or complaining.

>no ass
dropped

Nah. You need to workout, get a job, or go to school. In other words, do something productive.

AAAAAAAAAAAA SHE HAS SPIDERS IN HER VAGINA

you just want a doll to fuck and cuddle

have some value and maybe a girl will find you desirable

I want a gf
>Masturbates
I no longer want a gf

Ex-fucking-scuse me?

Attached: Mama_naranai_Onna_tachi_012.jpg (1031x1500, 421K)

this is very true. having companionship is nice but only when you really want it. having to tend to and care for someone all the damn time gets tiring really fast for me. and unfortunately there are no women that enjoy a mutual "close but independent" relationship style because the second you say you want to be alone for a while or want to dick around on your computer they'll run off and fuck tyrone instead

yeah, no ass.
old women are fit for one thing and that's going in the trash

>6 years
>not married yet
'Yep that's not going downhill fast. When she dumps you "out of no where" don't be surprised.

Attached: 1459062247248.jpg (608x608, 71K)