*boing* *boing* *boing* *boing*

*boing* *boing* *boing* *boing*
>Buy my game, user!
*boing* *boing* *boing* *boing

Attached: 3A3EBFEA-1EDF-4DB4-8C37-8B5307F13190.jpg (1500x1500, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/06/dragon-quest-xi-s-list-of-additional-elements-and-improvements-dlc-voice-drama-and-more-detailed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cunn-

Looks like I've got someone to look up on pixiv or panda later.

No.

Attached: AE214427-63E7-444D-BA32-B0D8FD1EA814.jpg (7680x4320, 3.82M)

Sorry, but I only like good games.

ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET ITS NOT OUT YET

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

EDIT: thanks for the gold kind strangers
EDIT2: RIP inbox

y
e
s

Attached: Bounce on this too.png (117x166, 18K)

ing

Technically legal cunny. The BEST kind of cunny.
To bad its attached to an annoying bitch.

sternation!

Attached: Frollo.png (236x237, 94K)

I fucking loved the switch demo, but I did notice a couple frame drops and alot of pop-in. I know switch is getting alot of QOL changes which arguably make it a better version gameplay wise. That being said should I say fuck the wait and get it on pc or put in my time and get it for switch?

Pre-order it!

switch version has double the content

>double the content
I thought it was just alot of QOL like balance changes, more outfits, and other shit.

Dragon Quest sure loves little girls with blonde pigtails, huh?

Attached: 021.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

No there are a lot more story stuff too

Switch, I've played both PS4 and PC, and I feel 2D mode completely justifies me buying it again.

I played both PC and PS4 extensively, and the Switch exclusive changes are so good I'd never go back to those old versions. Just being able to set battle speed is itself worth the graphical downgrade, not to mention all the other stuff like 2D mode and extra story content. And the orchestral soundtrack. And the in-battle banter. Fuck, just get the Switch version.

I ALREADY PREORDERED THE COLLECTORS EDITION OF LINKS AWAKENING

Thats a bit hard to quantify, but it has a lot of extra stuff.

FACT: If the protagonist for Slime Rancher looked like this, its sales would be more than quadrupled.

aight bros what ds dragon quest should I replay?

Why did she squirt so much in my face, bros?

Joker

gematsu.com/2019/06/dragon-quest-xi-s-list-of-additional-elements-and-improvements-dlc-voice-drama-and-more-detailed
Jesus fuck thats alot of changes.

>And then he told me he WASN'T gonna buy my game! Can you imagine that?
>So I cast Frizz on him and told him to apologize RIGHT NOW before I got angry with him.
>Long story short: He's buying two copies now.

Attached: DBC349BD-FBA7-4F43-8439-F0D010A11F2B.png (1536x864, 3.44M)

XI was comfy but disappointing

Attached: nockturnus.jpg (240x210, 9K)

Disagree, XI is easily top 3 in the series

Im literally not a pedo, i just like cute and funny girls.

What a stupid looking leprechaun.

I am playing DQB2 :)

Attached: E45B352A-BD0E-4A52-8DE5-4B6C49CD2C64.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

I might buy it on my next paycheck
for now, I got other games to occupy my time, but I'm gonna touch on the demo a bit more- only just "beat" it, but I'm still level 11ish all around and I know I haven't found all the treasures or beaten all the monsters. Though I might need to start over if there's anything missing from the Heliodor region...

I'm sorry. It is very rude to pick on children.

user? you ok?

Attached: 1539022678373.jpg (1000x568, 103K)

>buy an inferior console port when I can pirate and mod game for free
Game is pretty _fun

B-But user, what about the advertisers?

Attached: 078.png (400x400, 220K)

Why is Dragon Quest not popular in the West?

Attached: 07458DA9-7DBC-4C42-8BDE-2B1BE0D1A185.jpg (1180x879, 182K)

>game is going to be jp voices
>don't have to listen to dub ever again

Because Final Fantasy had better music and better villains.

That isn't saying much when the only other good titles are III and V

Switch is the superior version of the game if you care at all about anything but graphics.

I care about framerate and graphics

Then you'll love movies.

*ps4 games

DQ games have never been flashy and has always been set in its ways. FF games have always changed their gimmick.

Not bad, but
>All that camera shake
Didn't know Minus8 could draw in that style.

The one fault of cute and funny is they got no bounce.

Post dance one !

PS4 and Switch have the same framerate. I really do feel bad for you snoy-onlys, but the Switch version is still the best. No amount of seething can change that.
Switch > PC >>>>>>>>>>>>> PS4

>tfw trying to do this with all draconian settings

Attached: grim.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

As you wish!

Attached: 4573C50E-40C9-444C-AE8F-1C9EC44B5D5D.gif (200x260, 3.86M)

beautiful ...

Because dq 4 for ds.

Buy my game

Attached: illust_64756562_p0.png (1280x960, 1.01M)

I buying her game instead

Attached: 1508635935665.jpg (1000x1434, 301K)

Yes, Veronica!
Of course, Veronica!
I've already pre-ordered!

English dub was pretty good

Can I marry and impregnate Veronica on the switch?

Attached: 1565075637727.png (675x1133, 1.12M)

Probably too late for it to matter, just like Bianca.

Crickets

You can marry her, but she doesn't like kids.

She looks about 5 years too young to get pregnant.

The youngest mother in the real world was 5 years, 7 months old

Youngest one on wiki was 5 and maybe younger around world so it's possible.

I never moral fag on the internet but that is actually horrible, I guess she was black

>Horrible
not really I think it can work just fine. The size of belly scales just fine I think.

Who else got disappointed with post game story?
I don't mind time travel, I just didn't like how it was done.
All the character development went to shit

Attached: 1539353456671.jpg (776x1054, 181K)

Not mentally

I won't put my dick in her brain though.

It was jarring at first but it's the first time a modern JRPG made me feel like I was the the one actively driving the story forward. You go back in time not to save the world, but to save a friend. Your entire party pretty much forbids you from doing it, but you do it anyway.
Once you're in the past, you remember all the bad shit that's gonna happen to a bunch of people in the future, so you've got motivation to explore on your own and fix as much as you can with the knowledge you possess. Then because of your actions, the world is once again at the brink of destruction. Act 1 feels like you're being strung along, Act 2 feels like you're learning to stand on your own feet and how to deal with tragedy, and Act 3 feels like you've finally gotten strong enough to face your problems and deal with them before they become unfixable. The entire game is a coming of age story and I love it.
I just hope the Switch story content fleshes out the third act more. It definitely could have used more character development.

edgy

learn how to spoiler retard

Pretty clever though, you gotta admit.

Attached: Pffthaha.jpg (517x656, 56K)

Learn not to read story discussions if you don't want spoilers. Don't blame others for your own carelessness.

3/10 no real zing but an effort was made. Also dick jokes have been done to death and then some. just like your mom

So do I.

retard to dumb to use spoilers for their proper use, and expects others to cater to his autism. Go fuck yourself man baby

>I guess she was black
russian
she had an extreme case of promiscuous puberty
it was her uncles child
the child was carried to term and healthily delivered
imagine only being 5 years younger than your mother

Attached: Heehee.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

>not going for your dear childhood friend
Crikey

Seethe harder. How about you take responsibility for your own actions? If you know you want to not get spoiled on a game that's been out for two years on other platforms, then avoid online discussion about it.
Snape also kills Dumbledore. Then Voldemort kills Snape.

Yeah, why wouldn't you go for Jade?

hahahahahah no
Every DQ game is amazing
and 5 is frankly very overrated

Dragon Quest is generic and boring.

Imagine Oyakodon with a 9 year old and a 14 year old.

No it didnt are you retarded

I already bought it on PC

Attached: 9050869.png (852x1200, 819K)

You dont just go to the past you go to an alternate world set in the past
The distinction is important

>can impregnate one
>can safely cum in the other without having to worry
hot

No, that's not how it works. You go to the past, creating an alternate world with your actions. It's the same world until you reach Yggdrasil. That distinction is important and actually true.

>Russian
same thing

You mean martina censor fag.

>Veronica without her sister
Package deal or bust.

Attached: 1564188044276.jpg (400x400, 42K)

I want to buy this game, bud the veronica threads creep me out.

Can you marry the queen?

Attached: 742120_screenshots_20181120224255_1.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

i don't even want to pirate it

No but you can become her salve.
I just got Veronica to 7* in FFBE suck it faggots.

Buy the gane

Attached: 1536039609230.jpg (806x1200, 1M)

Attached: 1511671026758.png (1024x578, 322K)

so......veronica with the whip ye or no?

No

Attached: 37373728266262.jpg (1440x1440, 598K)

>VIII
What a shit taste.

>super strong monsters and low/no exp
Literally enough to break a man. I can't tell you how much I hated life itself when I had to fight slayer of the sands.

Attached: knovved.png (250x141, 48K)

No

Yes

Attached: Frost_20190903_080719_851447730.jpg (1494x2048, 205K)

why not though? rab is much better with heavy wands desu

What could you possibly find creepy about Veronica threads?

Attached: 1546103695119.png (717x1286, 962K)

>tfw finally finished 8 last week after procrastinating for nearly a decade
Nice game, but I think it's a bit overrated. 11 is still my favorite so far, but I've only completed 4, 7, 8 and 11 (played the others, but never actually finished them).

why are her legs so sweaty? haha

>Double the content
Based liar. Almost all of the changes are QoL.

Dancing.

Toriyama just likes blondes in general.

I'll not buy another dragon quest game until the next monsters is out. I won't suffer through horrible british accents like that again.

Boing on this DICK!
*dab*
*erection*

rip

Attached: DQXI1-noscale.jpg (1152x648, 154K)

Why's Toriyama design better girl in DQ than nu Dragon Ball?

Wrong.

The entire point is that you sacrificed all that shit you did. It lives on elsewhere, but you gave up all those things you cared about to stop that motherfucker.

Guess I'd better fuck her everyday so they very first day she can she gets knocked up!

Slyv is your whip boy.
Vero is all magic damage all day.

It really is sad.

True enough.

Attached: 747e93dd2499f4350a42f1be1995d6e9.jpg (1518x2116, 173K)

On one hand, it's a shame all those assets are gone.
On the other hand, Christ was it small and ugly.

>About four to five hours in length. A collection of short stories that dive deeper into the characters, including their pasts, as well as depicts their everyday lives.
>Some new equipment and mounts
>Madame Cherie
That's literally all of the new content, the rest is QoL. About 5 hours of new content aren't double the content of an 80 hour game you absolute retard.

the jannies got him before he could finish

Candlejannies?

>couple of frame drops

Are you retarded, the game’s constant 30 FPS unlike Astral lame

>XI
>80 hours
Maybe if you never read any dialogue ever and don't do any sidequests, sure.

I already did a year ago on PC, Veronica.

I just finished the PC version, Veronica. Give me a year or two and I'll buy your game a gain

Why does the demo let you zoom from inside buildings?

Attached: 1541188772700.png (328x353, 112K)

Do Ursa Minors ever get weaker in the demo or can I just level off them even with the 'no experience from weak enemies' draconian quest on?

I kinda agree. It moves at a snail pace and has too many MotW scenarios. This isn't fucking DQ7.

The same reason zoom costs 0mp now

I never played the PS4/PC release cause I heard of the Switch release so I've only played the demo and the whole thing is a first for me. Only did the 'all draconian settings' demo run cause I've already gone through the demo, genuinely dreading finishing it

I hate that shit so much.

Then why did he make Bulma with blue hair
I understand Android 18 but why Bulma

It's weird how it looks green most of the time.

Attached: 008_CID_CE2_1.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

I want to buy Veronica a ramune.

>rreeeee why did they remove arbitrary restrictions I can easily enforce on myself if I want to

Show me the option where I can have it drain 8MP and play the "smack on the roof" animation.
Because both are in the game. They're in the vanilla JP version.

Literally just use it less or go waste MP on some spell in a random encounter. What a fucking baby. Crying over not being able to smack your fucking head on the ceiling.

I want to commit a crime.

>"I dislike that a cute feature was removed for no reason when it was already in the game."
>Fucking crybaby.
Bitch calm down. I'm expressing my disapproval, not shaking my fist in impotent rage.

Based

Rocket Slime

Yeah. And chimera wings and evac are still in but totally unneeded

I have it pre-ordered

god I wish that slime was my face

Because JRPGs are cancer.

Wish they'd finish you off, then.

Because compared to Japan no one in the west cares about handhelds and the last console games were released 13 years apart.