If are are a game journalist, are you someone who'd accept bribes for good reviews?

If are are a game journalist, are you someone who'd accept bribes for good reviews?
Like, if you are a bad person, do you fully embrace it or are you still struggling to accept?

Attached: mix.jpg (769x424, 52K)

i hate white and brown korra

If I was a journalist, my job is to be nothing short of a fucking robot. I would put a single shred of my personal opinions into anything I say. I would just give the stone cold fucking news. That is what an ideal journalist does.

Then no outlet will hire you because you'll scare the advertisers. Be a good journo and rate everything we sell a 9/10 so it doesn't look too obvious.

Yeah there's such a shortage of sites that regurgitate press releases and repost other sites' stories, we need way more of those

all korras are FUCKING AWFUL AND HEINOUS

If I was a game journalist I would be a bad person.

What happened to webcomics? It's like it suddenly died.

Attached: 1566230010937.png (500x398, 245K)

And SLUTS

teens started relying on youtube for free entertainment

this
muh integrity
muh hard journalism

that's not hard journalism
hard journalists would tear the press releases and other sites stories apart to find out what really happened and remove all reporting/source bias, then push it out

I want to FUCK white Korra!

people dropped pc/laptops/tablets for phones. You can't create content with a phone. It's a passive device for passive people.

>hard journalists would tear the press releases and other sites stories apart to find out what really happened and remove all reporting/source bias, then push it out
and then get murdered ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the price of truth

Your vrey existence as a fear mongering coward proves that journalism is dead. you are merely a yapping puppet who only want entertainment.

I don't really have any money problem, so I doubt bribes would be very appealing to me. I also treasure honesty and hate it when people doubt mine. Putting my honest reputation at risk for a bribe sounds too risky for me.

Game reviewers and people who write "opinion pieces" are not journalists.

I accept bribes for better work all the time. It is called a performance bonus. What is wrong with an incentice?

Everyone gets paid to work. A journalist is expected to be impartial. That's what they get paid for. It's different from being bribed to be biased.

thats not a bribe.
a bribe is something you get from someone who is not allowed to incentivise you to do something for their gain. the action is not necessarily forbidden, but something about it is, like a parent bribing a teacher for grades. the grades happen regardless, but the influence the parent tries to exert which is forbidden makes it a bribe.

I don't need hard reporting in fucking video games, jesus christ
It's just games not srs bsns

I'd legit make a journal called corrupt reviews or "A hack's reviews" and only publish reviews I would have been bribed for, nothing legit.