Redpill me on the Mario Sunshine rumours

What evidence do we have that this is getting announced in the direct?

Attached: 0DFB3EE3-582F-4D62-A92A-DD9479FF5105.jpg (739x415, 70K)

Nintendo used the word sunshine in one (1) tweet that had a picture of Mario in it.

The word Sunshine and Odyssey in the same sentence.

Well that’s enough for me. Get hype, lads. I’ve been putting off replaying the GameCube version because I was hoping they’d announce this.

Oh man and in the picture he was on land! Super Mario Land remaster confined!

remember when delfino island was pictured on the odyssey globe pre-release? why would people think a mario sunshine remaster was coming and not odyssey DLC (or more likely odyssey 2, made up of ideas they had for DLC expanded, similar to galaxy 2)

I just want more Mario.

Anyone remember that 3DS trailer that showed sunshine on the 3DS? I can't find it at the moment, but there was a 3 or 4 second clip of using the 3DS' gyro aim to spray FLUDD on a building.

It's also possible the Island was scrapped because Nintendo plans to both port and make a sequel of Sunshine.

Sounds like the Warioware microgame

Attached: SuperMarioSunshine_WarioWareGold.png (320x240, 98K)

It was long before WW Gold was ever announced, but I guess so. I think it was in a very early promo reel.

I recently learned that Delfino Island is present as a 3D model on the globe of the Odyssey within the game itself, it's just textured like ocean instead of land, but you can still see the raised geometry under certain lighting conditions as the globe spins, it's pretty crazy.

This. Zelda BOTW 2 was suppose to be DLC but they decided it was too good for a DLC and just decided to make a new game entirely. It’s not unlike Nintendo to have a plan and then completely scrap it because they decided to expand on what their original plan was.

really shitty analogy

Here, same position as in the promotional art that featured it (north-west of the Mushroom Kingdom) and everything.

Attached: i1sQ9oV.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Where is it?

I'll be mad because after throwing the game under the bus by rushing it and never doing anything to fix that for years they're now going to pretend they've always loved it and it's a perfect cult classic.

Unless it's a sequel then all is forgiven.

Center left of the globe, it breaks up the red/yellow reflection that starts from the Mushroom Kingdom (the round island also in the center left).

I literally still can’t see it.

Oh wait doesn’t matter just worked it out.

Literally just this

Attached: 1566610881285.jpg (598x798, 59K)

It is a perfect cult classic. You're just a faggot. PS Mario 64 didn't age well.

And there was 6 watermelon seeds. And Mario sunshine is the 6th mainline Mario game

Do people really get seeds stuck to their face like that when they eat watermelon?

Sunshine is shit

Only retards like mario

64 wasn't even a bad game and it got a full fledged remake
Galaxy got a direct sequel
3DLand got a console reboot

Some reference like they've done for the lasthow many years isn't going to cut it.

That’s enough for me desu. It’s very specific wording.

It is a cult classic.