What does Yea Forums thinks about thq?

what does Yea Forums thinks about thq?

Attached: 5d483ca47e4b4.jpeg.jpg (804x455, 15K)

Space marine 2 when you faggots?

Attached: based and redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

They're not the real THQ. They are cool though for buying up and trying to revitalize old abandoned IPs. IIRC most of their buys were basically privately funded by their founder and CEO

so, they are reverse EA

Compromised.

Old thq was the devil, but now idk.

So far they are the best publisher going. Hope that doesn't change. They have a hands off approach and aren't killing their games with trying to monotise them long term.
I still want more games to self publish like dying light 2 but THQN are pretty good

Attached: 1531657729558.jpg (352x258, 7K)

to infinity and beyond

WHERE IS TIMESPLITTERS?

Give me anything Timesplitters and I will buy it.

>Ressurected a cool franchise and pump it up to 11
>Remakes childhood games
Literally based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-101447_YouTube.jpg (1814x729, 905K)

For me my entire opinion of THQ is gonna be based on timesplitters
although i will buy Desperados 3 at some point

Which one are you talking about?

this one

Attached: THQ.png (790x300, 35K)

>there's actually an entry on wikipedia on it
Anyway, they seem pretty cool as a publisher.
Many games that they publish are often sort of mediocre and janky, but they don't look like the publisher that pressures their devs to change their games for their own means. And giving Eurojank a chance is a good thing in my book.
I'm looking forward to some of their future games.
>Desperados 3
>Aquanox

If you had said THQ Nordic AB then that list would include STALKER 2 as well.

Also Knights of Honor 2: Sovereign

Fuck, also Biomutant.

Probably one of the few video game companies that are not acting like complete cock suckers.

who

i like their games.

>do an AMA
>it's now considered an "incident"

What was the game that Dambuster Studios were making between late 2016 and early-mid 2018? It's not Dead Island 2. It was something else. It showed up in multiple THQ Nordic financial reports, but it seems like Deep Silver shitcanned it. Some time ago, there was an user who claimed that Dambuster had been working on a "space cowboy" game and Deep Silver had forced them to work on Dead Island instead.

Attached: Dambuster Dead Island Spinoff Leak 3.jpg (1324x103, 18K)

i don't thing about thq at all

This was so fucking stupid and they gave a bullshit response. Red flags are littered all over the main page, you would had to not care, are already aware of chan-sites, or just fucking stupid.

So far so good, I'd say.
Hopefully they can keep it up.

I don't give a fuck, just give me ELEX 2.

Advertises themselves as being able to make incredibly low budget games in bulk. A large portion of their recent games are either catered to nostalgia or niche fanbase desire to see a series revived. Somehow their games tend to be decent to good looking and actually fun to play with respectable amount of content. They don't really seem to bullshit with their games to any degree. They tell you you're buying a low budget project and you end up getting some of the better low budget products out there. They seem to be very focused in their game design with little fluff. They get right to the meat of what needs to be developed for each game which sometimes makes them feel a tad too linear with no side content of any sort. Overall I've been satisfied with the company. Sure they're bringing back series that could see higher budgets from other studios but so far THQ Nordic has at least been faithful to everything they have touched when it comes to art style and lore. I have hope for Timesplitters. I feel like most other studio would have butchered most of their projects.

Where’s Amalur 2?

In the works for sure. I'm pretty sure they straight up purchased that IP. It wasn't acquired through a studio buyout but simply bought just that one IP.

I really want to give this a chance because it looks like it has a lot of SOUL, but at the same time I'm having trouble getting over the fact that the main character is a furry

You mean a mutant.

It's pretty tragic when someone still thinking we live in pre-2008 internet unknowingly goes against the gatekeepers.
I miss the old days.

Attached: 1550757916719.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

worms, redfaction

>Aquanox
>Knights of Honor 2

WHAT
WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME

Is THQ and THQN a rare instance of Soulless becoming Soul?

Nordic is like a huge relic scavenging operation

This illustrates my only gripe with THQ Nordic: their marketing department needs to step their game the fuck up.

Does anybody have link to an archive for the thread. I am curious about how the whole thing went.

the answers they did give were mostly pretty based and redpilled /pol/ would love it