DIE STANDING

Predict the score, I'd say it will be 7/10 or something around that.

Attached: Death-Stranding-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1322x858, 190K)

10/10
Kojima makes his BRAVE movement in his own direction after the EVIL KONAMI stole HIS game
well look at him now, HES A HERO

Will probably even out at 9/10 or an 8.5/10. I don't see it getting a score above that, critics will praise it for art direction, atmosphere and story but will complain about it being too slow paced. All the people who felt that Red Dead Redemption 2 was too slow and had too much riding and talking will hate it.

>massive AAA years in development
>not pandering to casuals and reviewers
>not automatic GOTY 10/10 bait

you're in denial OP

10/10's from everywhere for the first six months. Will eventually settle to a still undeserved 7.5.

I think 6/10, all the critics think it's disappointing

now without sounding like a faggot

so Yea Forums will fucking love it

9/10 or 10/10.
It won't have earned the score but the reviews will proclaim Kojima's vision his best yet despite being a far cry from Metal Gear and the sign of a bright new future for Kojima Productions.
JUST CALL IT A FUCKING THIRD PERSON SHOOTER HOLY SHIT, THE FUCK IS A /STRAND/? THAT ISN'T A GENRE

10/10 Konami evil something something.
7.5/10 will be the actual score, of course.

7/10 and I will love it
t. still haven't learned after MGS2 and 4

I'll be more interested in predicting what the backlash cycle will look like.

>THE FUCK IS A /STRAND/? THAT ISN'T A GENRE

It's not even an original idea, Dark Souls did it first with the ground messages

"Tongue but hole"

11/10 kojima dick is sweet -ign

critics score: 90/100
user score: 30/100

I don't see why everyone seems to think the game is gonna get good reviews just on the virtue of being made by Kojima. There's not really an auteur cult in gaming criticism like there is in film criticism.

10/10
Reviewers will be terrified of getting mobbed by fana kojimbos

>Hardcore drones: 10/10
>Paided reviews: 9/10 with complementary awards
>Casuals/Normies: 8/10
>Rational drones: 5/10
>Yea Forums: 0/10

One thing is certain, it will win the GOTY this year, easily, it could happen either of these two things:
1.- The game is a fucking masterpiece and sweeps all the competition
2.- The game is a solid 8-9/10 but Geoff Keighley will rig and make Death Stranding win the GOTY

10/10 not even joking

Attached: f77a5e8c5636412b3ff7fba431d68c2d670f876b_hq.jpg (640x642, 70K)

>implying it will be something that cheap as messages
gamer please go.

>paided

Can't wait for all the OH NO NO NO threads after the reviews are out.

It will suck, but Kojima literally put Geoff and other members of gaming press into the fucking game. What score do you expect a game that literally features the press to get? What do you think, op?

I've never played a game where traversing the enviroment was the most fun, or even a somewhat fun feature of it. Death Stranding might be the first.

I think it'll get an average of 7.5/10 though.

>a game about how the internet creates alienated, miserable little creatures
but call him "user" and see how he recoils

judging for the blind 10/10s for MGS V
itsa gonna be 10/10

I think most of the reviews would be about it being too big, but the tranversal interesting, the story interesting but is too deep into its themes to be understood easily
It will get 7-8 anyway because it looks good visually

I think reviewers will like it more than the general public.

Attached: there it is.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

kojima drones - 9/10
everyone else - 6/10 walking simulator with neat gimmicks but no gameplay

do you really think so? i doubt that many reviewers will play more than 2h or get easily bored when most of the stuff early is literally just walking around to deliver a package. they WILL suck off kojima for muh deep cutscenes tho

94 Meta

my personal score will be a 10/10
kojima is gawd

Damn.

it's an obvious 10/10. Kojima's name is on it. won't be an actual 10 obviously

To be honest, I might get a ps4 just to play that game
even day 1
Too bad, my finacial situation is kinda bad now, and I don't have the place for a ps4

Why would you expect anyone to give Kojima anything less than a 10/10? Did you forget that garbage like MGSV got perfect scores too?

3.5/10 and video game crash 2.0. Critics will love it, though.

>To be honest, I might get a ps4 just to play that game
>Too bad, my finacial situation is kinda bad now,
you're gonna hate this game with a passion because of all the money you spent son

10/10 because of the Kojima """auteur"""" dicksucking. The actual game will be 7/10 at best.

10/10
Kojima’s fresh and new game after he was removed from Konami, that gives inside on how the worlds current political climate regarding borders and unity.

10/10 unironically

My prediction the score 92 on metacritic
user score 7.9

kino inc.

Attached: TH DING.png (479x597, 525K)

>video game crash 2.0
don't get my hopes up, user...

doritos pope is in the game and controls the reviews

9/10 minimum.

I want to think, its gonna be another MGS2, critics love it, the casuals will turn around on it a few years later. Few people will praise it for being 'muh brave and deep'.
I just want the game to have the typical Kojima Mad Lad details, like melting ice cubes. guards drowning when they lay down in water.

I genuinely have no idea. Story looks intriguing, but Kojima hasn't written anything good since MGS3. Gameplay looks boring/nonexistent, but Kojima has never mad a game with bad gameplay.

There will be a lot of kino and soul. This I know.

Attached: 1566533572117.png (1313x1712, 1.33M)

I'm gonna buy a PS4 for Bloodborne and DS