WoW classic

Why are you willing to pay a subscription fee to just replay old content?

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: WoW-Classic.jpg (1140x445, 199K)

>replay
Hello gramps

i'm not i'd rather go back to a private server

Attached: 1371554447186.jpg (400x400, 157K)

wtf why things cost money?????

its not about paying a subscription fee. It's about paying a subscription fee for playing OLD content

not him but technically it's new content every time you play because you run into so many different people. stop being a sourpuss.

Attached: 1365684588327.jpg (540x720, 53K)

>not him but technically it's new content every time you play because you run into so many different people.

lol what? the content is the same you just experience it slightly different

>stop being a sourpuss.
other companies will go this lazy route of this is successful

>multiplayer game
>something that was fun once can't be fun again

why do you want to pay a subscription fee for it?

>why come you like thing I don't like??????

why are you giving lazy and greedy publishers more ways to milk a franchise and be lazy?

>Why are you willing to pay a subscription fee to just replay old content?
I'm not, might play a p server though.
>Are you fucking retarded?
I have the capacity to be.

WHY YOU LIKE WALK ROAD YOU ENJOY WITH NEW PEOPLE WHO NO BEEN ON ROAD AND SHOW THEM NEW THINGS? STOP HAVE FUN.

You may be retarded OP.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

because it filters out the fucking welfare cucks like you from ruining the game into a micro transaction ching chong gacha game.

see this:

people play it because they are too afraid to forge relationships in real life

>implying Blizzard will not milk you with a subscription fee AND microtransactions

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 14K)

>lazy and greedy
blizz literally didn't even want to do this.
activision didn't want to do this.
none of the greedy assholes wanted this.

They didn't want to give us this, they specifically said famously years and years ago "You think you do but you don't" in reference to us wanting it.

Honestly with it succeeding I hope against hope Blizzard may see the formula was better then and its what people want for future projects.

At the very least I get to take a journey through good times and share it with new people who missed the chance to experience it.

of course not

Attached: 170526103208-top-paid-ceos-2017-bobby-kotick-780x439.jpg (780x439, 65K)

if you seriously think this wow classic is a cash grab you know literally nothing about the situation

begone rubbernecker

no they will rehash old stuff and let you play more then the product is worth it if you allow them to get away with this. And soon other big publishers will follow (just like everyone is jumping on the loot boxes/microtransaction bandwaggon)

if the CEO would have not been Bobby Fat-tick i would have given them maybe the benefit of the doubt

Don't get me wrong, they are following the same original format for now, but the second they start changing the system and hyper monetizing it beyond the subscription fee I'm out, and I hope most everyone else is too.

Fans had to kick and scream for literal years before blizzard decided to make this shit, this ain't some scummy cash grab, they're literally giving fans what they want

oh no, game companies will release older, better versions of content that don't have microtransactions, loot boxes, or other shitty mechanics? how horrible!

They had no shame to release a COD MW 1 rehash and put microtransactions in it. What makes you think they will not do the same here?

it doesnt answer my question? Why are fans retarded enough to even want that?

part 2: look at

They haven't yet but if they do I'm out just like the user you replied to.

What's so difficult to comprehend?

Under Boby Fat-tick they will do it and you should know it better

There are thousands of games you could buy and play instead

Because the community will go fucking ballistic and they will lose tons of players overnight. COD fans are all brainless normalfags and children who don't ask questions or protest when companies fuck their ass.

>Why would people want that
Because people love old wow and hate the new game. Why is that so hard to understand for you? Modern wow is so radically different that it's not even the same game anymore.

Why are fans retarded enough to want a product they enjoy that doesn't have microtransactions or loot boxes or other shitty mechanics?

Why would I buy a book that I've already read but enjoy?

Why would I go back and buy a game I've already beaten to play it again?

Why would I buy a peanut butter sandwich? I had one when I was ten, I got all my enjoyment out of it then. Why would I go back?

Like what

Nostalgia for early 2000s computer games is insanely high right now. Blizzard is cashing in on that to prop up sub numbers for WoW. They're probably not going to fuck with it until phase 6 wraps up ~1.5 years from now.

Lol, and the WoW community isn't just as retarded??

>Why are fans retarded enough to want a product they enjoy that doesn't have microtransactions or loot boxes or other shitty mechanics?

implying Bobby Kotick will not try to nickel and dime you

>Why would I buy a book that I've already read but enjoy?

would you pay for the right to read it again?

>Why would I go back and buy a game I've already beaten to play it again?

would you pay for every hour you play?

>Why would I buy a peanut butter sandwich? I had one when I was ten, I got all my enjoyment out of it then. Why would I go back?

to satisfy hunger?

Yeah, I'd buy a book to read it again if I didn't have it. Just like I didn't have Classic WoW.

I wouldn't pay for every hour I play, because I'm not a chink with an hourly sub.

And yes, a peanut butter sandwich would satisfy my hunger, just like Classic WoW satisfies my desire for an actual good MMO.

Do you really think your parents wouldn't pay to make you a child again, when you still had potential and a bright future instead of the brain damaged shitposter you've turned out to be?

>replay
*equips boomerspeak amulet*
sorry could you say that for me again baldy?

>YOU’RE WILLING TO OAY MONEY FOR SOMETHING YOU ENJOY?!?!?
>ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?!?!?!?
No but you are

I pay $15 to get servers that aren't ran by corrupted mods and infested with Chinese gold sellers.

>Yeah, I'd buy a book to read it again if I didn't have it. Just like I didn't have Classic WoW.

you own the book but you play for the right to read it again

>I wouldn't pay for every hour I play, because I'm not a chink with an hourly sub.

then you are a fool and the reason this industry goes down the toilet.

>And yes, a peanut butter sandwich would satisfy my hunger, just like Classic WoW satisfies my desire for an actual good MMO.

you will find other good games (MMOs and singleplayer games) where people put afford into making a good game. This is just a lazy rehash

>Do you really think your parents wouldn't pay to make you a child again, when you still had potential and a bright future instead of the brain damaged shitposter you've turned out to be?

i think in your case your parents should have used condoms

>invite lets say 20 people you played back in the days
>reate your own private server
>???
>profit

*equips zoomerspeak amulet*
I think OP somehow thinks everyone ever somehow has played this game even though it is going on 2 decades old.

Attached: Dn3twDeU4AAw8WA.jpg (1186x1200, 288K)

Imagine being mad over people having fun and a game being successful

He’s an insect, user. He wants people back on the private servers.

Never played WoW during its actual golden age.
But I can say I've had more fun and social interaction (While questing, not just RPing) in the last week of Classic than an entire year of retail WoW or FFXIV, so I'm happy.

Attached: 1469926168620.jpg (866x723, 329K)

I never played it, I was a wrathbaby.

>Are you fucking retarded?
Is that a rhetorical question?

Attached: 1385087258646.gif (359x274, 1.77M)

i see the effects when people throw money at big gaming publishers without thinking about it

We now have loot boxes and microtransactions in full-priced games

you are right Activision-Blizzard fanboys (COD, WoW) are the worse

I make a point in not playing those games, I wish more people did the same honestly.

Cause private servers are complete shit either they are flooded with gold sellers or else they completely barren

then you are one of the exeptions

see this:

>20 people
Are you just pretending to be retarded?
I get that you’re mad about something you never played, but you must at least have an inkling about why that’s stupid.

>playing MMO with 20 people
It's like you don't understand the genre and just mad that people give their money to Activision.

Teenager, poorfag, neet or upset retail tranny detected.
>reeee stop using your disposable income in a way I don't
Stay on your dead servers, we use our money to spend it on things we like, cya.

>implying I made my parents pay for Blizzard's jew scheme back in the day

Teenager, poorfag, neet or upset retail tranny detected.
>reeee stop using your disposable income in a way I don't
Stay on your dead servers, we use our money to spend it on things we like, cya.

Attached: soyjack smug.jpg (229x250, 8K)

>tfw don't have the time between work and school
i want to play so bad

How people enjoy old game????

How possible?????

Is not new game and people have fun?????

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

you need to be underage or neet to even truly enjoy wow. I was a young teen during vanilla and I really dont see how I could make it happen working full time among other obligations. You truly need to be a manchild for it to be possible.

Because I can't get it for free without it being filled with Chink Goldsellers and BR's and Mod corruption/favoritism. Give me a populated private server without those and I'll never give Blizz another red cent.

Ignoring wow, or any game like it, I feel bad you are in a job/situation where you CAN'T do a hobby or several hobbies in a week/month. wow doesn't take some special amount of extra time to enjoy. I won't ever be playing classic or retail again either, but shit would I never want to live a life where I have "obligations" that stop me from living.

I dont work any longer than the average adult and I am single with a decent income. I have "plenty" of time, but not ALL of the time which is what wow requires to be worth it. I remember a person in my guild during the vanilla years who took like 6 months to reach 60. Thats north worth it man. Even when dedicating all of your free time to wow while having a full time job, you will be so far behind.

Well, I for one also work 8 hours a day with a 30 minute commute, I took 2 weeks off for release with 4 other friends to form a dungeon leveling group and right now we are from 54-56 and farming the pre-raid BiS.
Molten core is planned for saturday and after that you can easily stay on top in WoW with playing 3-4 hours a day in the evening.
I usually go to sleep at 23:00 and wake up at 06:00 and we kept that schedule to level on our time off.

>rogue to 12
>warrior to 15
>druid to 22
I think I've had my fill. But the thing is so addictive, even now I have a slight urge to play, why?!

You only prove my point. You took vacation time off, 2 weeks of it, for a video game. You played day and night to reach 60. You will need to play the game right after work till bed in order to progress from there. Thats half of your lift dedicated to world of warcraft. There is no other game which requires this to be meanwhile and enjoyable.

>yeah let's skip 90% of the game what a great plan

>from work to bed
M8, I work 0800 to 1600, when I say I play in the evening it's after dinner, but yeah I am gladly dedicating most of my life to WoW for the initial rush of the game.

Efficiency, I quested the game already more than enough, classic is about raiding and open world PvP.

>DISREGARD OLD PRODUCT! IT IS OUTDATED
>CONSUME NEW PRODUCT! YOU MUST!
No.

Attached: 1566105714021.png (636x773, 201K)