What are you playing on your hacked Vita?

What are you playing on your hacked Vita?

Attached: D-df8sXWkAAaCv4.jpg (2048x996, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vita.hacks.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing my left analog stick broke and the cheapest ones I can find online have malfunctioning left analog sticks as well. Fuck why don't they make these things more durable.

Nothing, i think of selling it. My psp works just fine and i have like 40 umds. While on vita i mostly bought either digital or big games that i already sold (except for like gravity rush, wipeout, they all suck balls)

Playing shantae and will probably stream some pc games

Get better taste in game then.

>Im a faggot with shit taste
Say no more, user

Honestly if I'd known how much I'd be using adrenaline I'd have just bought a psp.
I still like my vita but its games are definitely the least played.

Native res PSP games nao
Hurry up

mine is exclusively in adrenaline for PSP shit or playing the ratchet HD collection. the actual vita library is sorely lacking in titles that appeal to me

7th Dragon 2020-II. Planning on Digimon Adventure afterwards and Black Rock Shooter after that.

I never got around to hacking my PSP-1000 or PSP-2000 and now it makes more sense to use a tablet with a bluetooth controller.

>all these faggots complaining about the Vita library
Did you not hear that the Vita is a portable weeb machine? If you don't like weeb games you're not gonna like it.

no, i didnt hear that on launch day when i bought it expecting easy to hack psp2. it had good shit for like a year and then all western support died

Sorry, don't care for uncharted, resistance and cheap jrpgs and indies that i could also play on pc and switch. Gravity rush, wipeout, soul sacrifice, tearaway are my favourite.

Can't play the Underwater Ray Ramano sequels on PC or Switch.

This, i'm this fag and i bought it like day one, thinking it would be second psp. It had such impact on me (not super bad, but kinda bad) that i used phone and tablet for games up until 2017 when i bought a 3ds and later switch, too bad i didn't buy a 3ds instead back in 2012.

I can watch everybody loves raymond on tv though

Hey any of yall niggas use the micro sd adapter and micro sd for your memory card? Its fucking nuts that a big vita memord card is like $100. I was wondering if the micro sd adapter ($9) works well.

Meant for your

Shit, im playing 7th dragon 2020 ii and im gonna play those other titles too. Running destroyer, rogue and psychic
Maybe ill throw some Muramasa rebirth in between games, too many jrpgs in quick succesion are tiring for me

Haven't you heard of Underwater Ray Ramano the most popular game in Australia you cheeky cunt?

Very easy to install and they work great. Use autoplugin so you dont even need to mess with the text files.

>buy adapter
>use micro SD's
it just werks
or so I remember. There might be some config fiddling. Literally no reason not to have one.

it takes the place of the physical game slot, people who dont like digital wont want this

how easy is it to hack?

Attached: 09372b3a896634250d10117e0762e5b09c83dc2504461aa6a2f153a181461c6b.webm (460x258, 1.34M)

You could always use a psvsd instead.

Are you a giant?

Grandia. It’s a nice little game.

Any good sites to download games? Looking for one that isnt on pkgj. Also download speed is horrendous on vita

>don't like digital
>hacked vita
I mean if you wanna be fucking stupid, sure. With the right sized SD you'll have literally every game you want at your fingertips.
You've gotta be hacked in the first place so its not like downloading games is anymore effort.

I feel that if I hack it and have every game at my disposal... I'm gonna lose interest.

It's what happened to me

It’s not too difficult nowadays. I used video tutorials and everything went well.

Just keep your downloaded library small then. Only have like 4 games at the ready.

Adventures of Mana and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. There's other games I could play on it that I just haven't gotten around to playing yet. Also I'm nearly done with P4G, which I haven't played for about a year now.

what do you need? if anything?

When it came to my PSP, I exhausted the entire library, one game at a time. Never had more than three games on my card at one time, and completed the majority of them.

Reporting your IP address to SIE

Your vita, cable to connect to your pc, and some things you need to download.

Just look up on YouTube a guide by tech savvy buyer. He shows you step by step.

You don't need anything other than to be on the right firmware

Hmmm this is a hard question for me. I found this gem called croixleur sigma. It's very dmcish but I hate the anime crap. It's been fun though. But as it stands I'm playing through darkest dungeon, God eater 2 and mhfu

my brother hacked just for lolicon plugin to speedup games. he still buys physical carts to play on

i wish i had one, but no one seems to be selling them.

i bought a 2000 from japan on amazon

Was english version of Fata Morgana ever ripped for vita?

P4G currently ~30 hours into the game.
Also have a quick question vita bros, is the PS3 remote play really terrible? I wanna play some PS3/PS2 games on the comfy portable but I heard the remote play runs like dogshit on the PS3.

Ita not bad but there is lag.

Fuck thats a shame. Maybe Ill just look into streaming from PC.

there was a ton when i tried it like 7 feet away in the same room. i played through threads of fate with some awful input lag

imagine still playing a vita when the superior switch lite is around the corner
could never be me bruh

it doesnt have the PSP library, the battery life, and it isnt hackable or even out right now. they hit a completely different audience, the switch lite is to replace the 3ds

>audience
Not really, they all have difference audience. Switch is both wii/wii u, 3ds but at the same time not really, plus it's vita in sense of jap vn's and indies, and it's a port machine like psp was and vita wasn't. They are all of different niche, only home ps consoles are more consistent.

Vita literally has no games

It does if you care for indies on go, mediocre jrpgs, some nice ports of jrpgs, and some of the games from 2011-2013 that might interest you, back when sony was actually making games for vita adn supporting it.

>hacking your vita
Disgusting. I support Sony handheld gaming!

Battery and sony wont be up your ass for hacking the system.
You can install emulators, stream games to your pc, stream pc games, change hardware configs and etc.
Also it has enough games: indie, jrpgs, and ports. Its not for everyone for sure.

works for me

Attached: nps.png (1086x756, 70K)

Nothing, because I have no idea how to hack either of my Vitas and whether or not it would fuck up me accessing my downloaded games/my saves/being able to get trophies and all that shit.

if you are on 3.70 and have a psp game installed hacking i easy. if you updated to 3.71 you are out of luck

Disgaea 4, SRWX, Jet Set Radio, and Digimon Cyber Sleuth, with a ton of random other shit installed to jump between.
I got appendicitis shortly after buying the thing and god damn, was I glad to have it.

Dankuwel, dokter

Needs to be hacked if you didn't know that yet
Works like a charm though

cringe

Why, what's your favourite game? Tales of pantsu brother love exile?

how do I hack my vita?
Right now its gathering dust on a shelf

Just give me something to go on the right direction

the most weeb game i have played on vita is either p4g or root letter, user

Youtube

Then you must like that amazing uncharted game or amazing resistance game right?

sorry, didnt read thread first

which is?

vita.hacks.guide/
Retard proof, just follow the directions in order.

The only real thing that's held me back from hacking my vita and my PSTV is lack of a decent memory card. I hear there's a microsd converter adapter where you could just use one of those with the vita adapter, thus allowing me to put gigs upon gigs of space on them.

I've been putting off turning my PSTV into my Emulation game station for years, I really need to change that.

>youtube, a sea of more videos then humanity has existed
Linky please

Google you lazy bum. There is a website dedicated for helping you hack your vita.

thanks, doing it now

Sweet.Thanks for the link. Are you sure this works? did you do it yourself.

...and most importantly, how much does Sony care? Should I disappoicate my PSN with my Vita before I hack it to ensure I don't get banned and lose all my PS3, PSP, Vita, and PS4 purchases?

I remember nintendo didn't care about 3DS hacking really until the Banwaves came (and hit me. I was bloody twitch streaming when it happened)

I've been Adrenaline to play Moon: Remix RPG Adventure, Xenogears and Peggle. Also been playing a little Yume Nikki each night via EasyRPG. I don't think I've touched an actual Vita game since Catherine came out.

Literally bought a vita just for rhythm games
Other than that are for PSP games

Attached: 1567580558214.jpg (700x393, 164K)

*been using Adrenaline, blah

Telltale's Walking Dead is my favorite rhythm game.
Also don't forget to get Taiko no Tatsujin, if you somehow haven't already! Rhythm games feel godly with the Vita's face buttons and d-pad

Yes, I did.
I started fresh and made a bullshit burner PSN account to associate it with, so I'm not sure about using your main account. I'd disassociate just to be safe, or just google it.

How's the tracklist? I don't wanna play some songs that I don't even like

nothing. I have a hacked switch for emulation and a ps4 for gravity rush

There's definitely going to be songs you won't like but there's good variety as far as Japanese rhythm games go. Songs are split up by genre so if you don't like vocaloid or game music or whatever, you can easily avoid those respective sections. Make sure you pirate the DLC too!

Should I play the idolmaster ver. too?

imo V Version's tracklist is one of the better ones out of more recent Taiko games, definitely better than the PS4 one before that got tons of DLC
Personal highlights for me are the Ultraman X OP, Hanafurumai by the Wagakki band, Senbonzakura from the the Vocaloid stuff, Comona from Ace Combat 4, and a bunch of the Namco original tracks

>Only 2(?) Titles for vita
Wtf

Disgaea 4, Atelier Shallie, Persona 4, Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Next Order, Uppers, some others I forgot.

What happened to me and the 3ds. You'll get bored easily with any pirated device, really.

Thats stupid.
I have a hacked PSP, DS, Vita and a 3DS and I got them hacked just so I could play every game in their library.
What happens is that when you pirate you feel nothing for quiting a game and never playing again. Now when you buy you feel forced to play it regardless if its holding interest or not because you paid for it and it would feel like a waste to just have it around gathering dust.

Is it worth buying a PSTV over a vita?

If you just want the PSTV hacked, you can use a USB stick as storage.
But yeah, sd2vita exists and it's dirt cheap.
Emulation isn't very good on it though.

>no more releases for 3ds
Yay?

Attached: 1567583997598.jpg (700x393, 186K)

It isn't cheap enough that it's worth it, most of the time.

Same. I waste more time making 3ds themes and uploading them on themeplaza than actually playing 3ds games. I've uploaded a couple hundred themes already and each of them take about an hour to make.

I cant beat shadow teddy

Attached: IMG_20190903_161623.jpg (640x640, 109K)