What games did you play when you were sick and didnt go to school?

What games did you play when you were sick and didnt go to school?

Attached: frog.png (823x741, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YsAyO9oW00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was too sick for video games

fpbp. thanks mom.

Harry potter 3 on pc, it was great

For me it was staple golden age multiplayer shit.
>halo 3
>cod 4 cage match camo boosting with another friend who ditched school
>runescape

Idk i guess you grow up as either a single player gamer (more nerdy) or the social lite gamer who actually played online games. I havent played a single player story mode game since.. idk.. fuckin playstation 1 final fantasy tactics shit.

I couldnt imagine pretending to be sick and ditching real life just to “have fun” and “play vidya” even at like 11 yrs old i knew that was retarded. I would rather ditch and progress a character, or my level or my camos

Crash Bandicoot 2

Pokemon Yellow and later FFTA?

Usually GBA/DS games. A lot of Animal Crossing, too. I suffered from migraines (still do) so I rarely wanted to get out of bed on days like that. It was relaxing to just listen to the barely audible background music while I was fishing.

>implying
if my mom saw me playing vidya when i was supposed to be sick and resting, she'd sent me straight back to school.

I refused to play games when sick because it made me hate the games I played for some reason

>Get out of school early one day cause of an appointment
>Get to play pokemon colosseum after

Attached: 1560040823663.png (600x706, 577K)

Vice City and San Andreas were my main ones, but I also played through FF9 when I had cancer

I had eczema when I was a teen so I was playing Modern Warfare 2 topless while the top half of me looked like The Thing from F4

>but I also played through FF9 when I had cancer

Attached: received cancer ffxiv.jpg (599x440, 47K)

i am laughing so fucking hard out of sheer relatability. exzema was a nasty thing , god bless the doctas

>He doesn't soldier through school in spite of sickness

None, my mum was one of the cunts that said "if your to sick for school your to sick for games", to which I'd reply "are fucking stupid I'm literally laying in bed with only my fingers moving"

None bacause I felt too much like shit to enjoy anything

11 year old me went batshit for this

Attached: legoman.jpg (1200x857, 524K)

>not playing gameboy under the covers and only switching to console if parents left for work

I just watched tv and tried not to die
I didnt even dare play my favorite, No way I could stand the humiliation of playing like shit when Im off my A game
cartoon network during school SUCKED, discovery kids was sick day kino

This, battle for bikini bottom, and crimson skies always managed to entertain me for hours and hours

Attached: 3fda0a5b7c711bb6207fe8df723835b7.jpg (1000x665, 166K)

I vaguely recall having to watch Nick Jr or Golden Girls or whatever else happened to be on television on sick days. In the times I could have played games, it would have probably been Marble Madness, Super Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden. Later on, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Thunderforce 3, Jurassic Park Rampage Edition. When I finally got SNES, Lufia 2, Final Fantasy 3(VI), Chrono Trigger. Even later on Jumping Flash, Tekken 3, Final Fantasy Tactics, SaGa Frontier, Xenogears..

Lots of threes..

Attached: Eden_sad.jpg (200x200, 13K)

>not going to school when you're sick
Bitch, that was the only time I ever went to school

I'd endlessly replay my demo discs because we were poor as fuck.

I always felt too guilty to play video games when sick. When I was legitimately too sick to play I obviously couldn't. And on the days that I "wasn't feeling well" I felt I had an act to keep up.

There was a Network Video near my house. When mom left for work, I'd grab some money from around the house and go rent whatever looked good.

I rarely get sick but I remember playing Siphon Filter, GT2, Onimusha 3, GT4 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution on those few occasions. DX:HR got me so dissapointed that it probably extended my fevers for a few days more than usual

Super Smash Bros Brawl was the only one. My dad went apeshit and didn't believe me at all. My mom defended me even though I wasn't sick. Never wanted to put my mom in that position again so never did it again.

this

I can't believe I almost forgot about this masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=9YsAyO9oW00

Suikoden tactics and much later Dark Souls 2

Worms World Party.