XIV

Ryne is for _______

Attached: 1560565817332.png (296x312, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivchocobo.com/en
youtube/nJeHmerHF04
youtube.com/watch?v=nJeHmerHF04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself Epperson

fpbp

Sex with adult men.

Cringe.

Futa mating press

wtf is up with aether tonight?

Attached: yikes.png (873x95, 29K)

Tonight?

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

>BLMcucks
not even once

>2019
>still no Scathach minion

Attached: 1551569609532.png (200x194, 21K)

How fun is DNC? I'm gonna level it next. Then either BRD or MCH.

lads what are you supposed to do once you have BiS and orange parses in all the savage fights? is it just over?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>crafted 450 MCH weapon is literally called Murderer

Attached: 1372140579013.jpg (272x245, 22K)

What if she was a boy but they raised her a girl because all the Oracles of Light were female and she's a trap this whole time.

Futa missionary

What if you were a girl but they raised you as a boy because your parents wanted a son and you were a reverse trap the whole time?

That would be fine, but that means girls have penises this whole time and vaginas were a terrible lie.

How do I customize my Chocobo? Like color and to reset skills if i can?

Attached: 1567561475605.png (585x512, 120K)

rate my plan for making RDM better

>Verflare/holy and scorch automatically directcrit if casting verflare/holy triggers a verfire/verstone proc

I think something like this would represent a pretty nice DPS boost for skilled red mages (who will get direcrit flares/holys and scorches every time)

the most fun part of dnc is zooming around and the occasional 100k technical.

the only thing over its your life but that was long time ago

It's pretty fun. Its low sustained DPS doesn't really start to show until after the 70s range, but it still feels pretty nice to play.

Attached: 1565723074588.png (538x718, 844K)

found the buttmad greylet

ultimate in November

But I don't have a static and refuse to use discord.

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

White mages, I swear.
inb4 "but that's ffxi".

Attached: white mages.jpg (1638x920, 210K)

!!

Use an FC's chocobo stables, then feed your chocobo gardening items (you can buy them off the market-board). For a specific color you can use this ffxivchocobo.com/en

You know, as much as it's a case of "why would you ever stop dps-ing during a buff window", I kinda wish Chain Stratagem also increased the Scholar's crit heal chance for the duration. It feels weird that you're not actually increasing *your* crit chances but rather increasing the *enemy's chance to suffer crits*.

This is your light party for your ex roulette, say something nice about them

Attached: cyberdimension15.jpg (960x540, 227K)

me with the spear

>It feels weird that you're not actually increasing *your* crit chances but rather increasing the *enemy's chance to suffer crits*.
It's XIV's version of Libra, which is an ability that scans for enemy weakness. It should be usable on party members though to boost healing crit rate.

It's a bit dull until you get Flourish. Actually it's still a bit dull at 80 desu, but it's pretty decent.

me tanking

That's really cool. Too bad XIV devs don't want to do anything that doesn't fit with the dozen premade meshes they've made before.

Work on finding a cure for your autism

me in the back

is it me or a five month gap between 5.0 and 5.1 abnormally long

Now that I think about it, the next expansion could totally do something like a new skill that's what you said, a buff on yourself to identify the party's injuries and increase crit heal chance, for when Recitation isn't enough or you want the fairy's heals to be as strong as they can for a while.

protecting

Attached: thancred.gif (500x310, 2.62M)

What race will they add in 2 years? I hope for bangaa bros

Attached: c19b81c3eb7b3b00e28efc49520c1d9a.jpg (1024x854, 186K)

>Ugly race
not a chance gaijin

Is this game actually any good? Is Neptunia worth getting into?

You're ugly. bitch!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

no
unless

That particular game is mostly for pre-established fans of the series. Neptunia as a whole is good IF it's something you like, but it's not for everyone

>sift through r/ffxivrecruitment
>all the statics that might be a fit for me raid at super early times that I can't guarantee I'd be able to make
guess i'll just keep pugging it

>only got E1S cleared due to the hurricane bullshit forcing a dozen DCs

Goddammit

>WoW has worked with a 1s GCD since dial-up days
>FFXIV can't reliably queue skills to the server w/ a 2s GCD w/ 1 offGCD between them
I'd say MCH is bad, but it's more their server/client is ass. Animation delays, queue response delay, and server response delays all make it clunky unless you live next door to the server.

Ivalice Moogle, based off of Lalafell's skeleton since they love recycling shit so much to alleviate the workload.

Attached: mog--.gif (500x558, 1.54M)

fug this is me
>refuse to static and refuse to use discord
I guess Dying Gasp EX

Literally how
Just keep running DS and you'll get a party that already has her eventually

I was thinking of checking it for something to do while waiting for 5.1. Weeb shit doesn't bother me I mean we're playing FFXIV after all.

Want playable Lupin, though now that I think about it, there's tons of races throughout FF that are good choices, but I just can't remember.

>Tfw sometimes I can get the full five heat blasts in overheat but also sometimes the server is like “no” and I can only get 4 off

It fucking infuriates me

post ending in 7 decides the new name for my warrior of light

MOMMY

I WANT TO FUCK FEO UL!!!

Attached: FE84256E-DA24-4543-95FC-21F81C2B5A33.jpg (1080x608, 75K)

Aylov Pea'niz

Don't go into it expecting anything super serious or interesting, it's mostly just something you play for the memes/jokes and the cute girls interacting with each other. And the turn-based combat if you like that. The turn-based combat was what got me into it originally but now I just love nepnep

Attached: 1527612942764.jpg (512x512, 47K)

telo phone

Baby'D No'Brain

No, Neptunia is literally bottom of the barrel garbage, it's about as bad as you can get.

Small Shaft and make him a Hellsguard

Aught Amiss

I wanna to cum in her p*ssy!

Kikes'are Not'people

Westside Rimz

Lalafell Cuteandfunny

Like Final Fantasy X turned based?

It can't be that bad if it is talked about all the time?

no FFX is like rock paper scissors, Neptunia has a kind of faux-grid combat where you move around the battlefield and then either perform attacks or use skills when your turn is up

It's talked about all the time because the fanbase is a revolving door of ironic weebs who picked the games up for the cute girls and drop them when they get bored of the same kusoge over and over again. You literally can't get any worse than Neptunia without diving into obscure indie games.

Lalafell Cuteandfunny.

It has a dedicated fanbase of people who literally don't play any JRPGs besides Final Fantasy and Neptunia

fuck you it is not a revolving door neptunia has a massively loyal autistic fanbase how do you think nepgen has survived for so long

Attached: 1530598194509.jpg (425x600, 62K)

The same way literally every other general "survives"; by devolving into a glorified circlejerk.

Not too different from Vincent's ultimate gun being called Death Penalty

Cyute Fyunny

Lalafell Cuteandfunny..

Cute Ndfuny

Randy Bobandy

Bigbooty Beaches

The only change RDM needs is their auto damage being based on INT so actual skilled RDMs can play it in melee range and maximize dps

Myke Hunt

that's a terrible idea. Why even pretend to have mobility if you just wanna shackle them to melee range anyway

Pro Jared

Biggus Chungus

Koji S'moji

Fuck off Noroi Kisaragi

Khaleesi Potter

Ultimate is a month after 5.1, though?
Three months from savage raids to x.1 is normal

Pro Jared...

Kneegear Hater

PRO JARED....

Cuck N'run

WoW Fugee

Nepgear DidNthngWrong

Attached: -1470666160.jpg (780x439, 128K)

oof

what a shitty name

Attached: 1559627690661.jpg (658x576, 200K)

Burmecians as a furfag race for non-bara fags
Realistically they're just going to add more clans if anything, MAYBE playable beast races at most. I'd expect Bangaa/ivalice porcs to be tribes at some point given the Nu Mou

>Ultimate is a month after 5.1, though?
Two weeks.

>7/8 clear group
>pug last dps
>he's good enough to clear with
>pretty close, occasionally he messes up and whatnot
>ask him if he wants to join voice for callouts (i actually just want him specifically to hear the call-outs so he messes up less)
>he kindly refuses
>respect the fact that he doesnt feel like socializing as a fellow introvert but also silently seethe every time his mistakes happens and the mechanic was discussed in voice and there was no way to convey information to him to help him out because he wants to be an antisocial incel
>clear eventually but feel like it would have been achieved way faster if we could have communicated
is it really that hard to join a call and mute yourself and mute any chatter

Attached: 1567523780231.gif (456x404, 326K)

>watch lets play
>They keep reading the lines
>They keep self inserting
For fuck sakes, what's a comfy let's player that's kinda like retsupurae where it's just two friends fucking around the game.

Attached: hqdefault (12).jpg (480x360, 14K)

because it'd incentivize using engagement in fights other than ones with pitfalls, giving riposte combo positionals would be a nice change as well considering everything besides the rapier phase of the class is braindead as fuck

no one wants to join your tranny discord server, faggot

>can't clear without the crutch of voice
>talk shit on people who want a pure gaming experience as the devs intended
>express this in a post that is long as all fuck
cringe

oney is the only good one, but he wouldn’t play a shit game like this

why would anyone want to watch someone play an mmo anyway?

quit messing up mechanics then
callouts are to help retarded players

I just really liked the best friends play XIV and want more of it. They don't have to do every dungeon or story quests but bits and pieces of it would be nice.

>pure gaming experience
Don't try to defend your autism by pretending that an MMO is designed for zero player interaction. Fuck off.

None. If they do anything it will be more options for existing races rather than new ones.

Japs clear content without voice

>can't clear without the crutch of voice
but i tried using voice to help strangers not myself
>talk shit on people who want a pure gaming experience as the devs intended
no i talked shit on people who keep fucking up and obviously need their dick held for mechanics
>express this in a post that is long as all fuck
someone who hates socialization also hates reading words, what a surprise

I’d recommend NEST, it’s just a group of friends doing content and fucking around youtube/nJeHmerHF04

Japs have a different culture than us

I'd cum on her armpits.

The goal was to get this done before classes started, but the Amaro should be mine before the serious work begins.
How's your Amaro grind going, anons?

Attached: amarogrind.png (365x445, 74K)

>Broken link

Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=nJeHmerHF04