Adding 3rd parties to Smash is a fucking waste of time and money...

Adding 3rd parties to Smash is a fucking waste of time and money. Just souless anime humanoid templates that have no originality amongst each other. I miss the days when adding wholesome Nintendo characters was the focus. This is probably some of the worst DLC of all time for a video game.

Attached: 3821FA26-E133-4BF3-A893-CCE9D5C294E3.jpg (867x638, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhdAa-06-0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boo fucking hoo.

the dlc making smash faggots so asshurt is absolutely gold. Fucking nintendo fans and their shitty mascot characters should all burn

Genonigger or Hatgoombafag?

Attached: 1450434400707.png (633x758, 160K)

Attached: Nakochan.png (1204x277, 83K)

Tinglefag / Papermariofag here actually.
I wish people had better taste in 1st parties

I disagree. 3rd parties are the best options for DLC. They broaden the players for Smash, increase sales tenfold and are a key factor in keeping other companies on good terms with Nintendo.

Terry's one of the most wholesome characters in the entire roster. Outside of the manslaughter.

Yes. I bet the sales will skyrocket by adding literal whos that look like previous characters in the roster.

Goog goi

It's just a videogame user

Then why are you on Yea Forums retard?

Seething Genofags and HatGoomba cucks. Nintendo has shit left, I'd rather have Terry

I like how the dlc is exposing you fags as entitled manchildren that dont like change and going out of your comfort zone.
The dlc has been a melting pot of absolute god tier taste with characters coming from each corner of the world. Banjo for Eurofriends and burgerpals, Hero for the japanese, Terry for spanishchads, Ryu for boomerfriends and Joker for little kids like you OP.
No one cares if you dont like all of the characters, just shut the hell up and deal with it. There are 75 characters to choose from. Pick a couple that you actually like and let the rest of the world enjoy their favorites getting in.

And if you bought the pass and youre somehow butthurt about that then jokes on you for being an impulsive little bitch.

Attached: 1538242286115.jpg (979x874, 70K)

>this worked up over Terry fucking Bogard of all characters
For what? You people are going to get blown the fuck out just like the "Duck hunt = Banjo" faggots. Go play some fucking video games that aren't on a fucking Nintendo console you absolute baby.

Attached: Society.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

I can't beleive we're at a point where it's now considered a bad thing to want Nintendo characters in a Nintendo crossover game, and people excuse it as "you just want bottom of the barrel characters"

Meanwhile, these same people ask for literally who characters like Asura and Gene for every Capcom vs. Crossover game. How asinine.

For youtubers of course!

Nintendorks just write themselves

Attached: D36B8494-5DF0-4C0C-872B-88DFCE683DD7.gif (205x210, 221K)

it won't just be terry

Attached: team smash.png (1024x1024, 915K)

>Tingle
You have the absolute worst taste in existence. You should honestly be killed for it.

A lot of Terry's games are on Nintendo v
Consoles. They should just play Terry's games instead of Smash. Terry's upcoming games, KoF XV, is coming to Switch after all.

Terry > Red Ryu

R U OK

Except OP said that third party characters shouldn't be in the game at all not that we should add more Nintendo characters. Your strawmanning is asinine

Steve or ashleyfag most likely.

Here’s your bing bing wahoo
youtube.com/watch?v=qhdAa-06-0Q

Terry by himself would be the most complex character in Smash. Making him a full blown team would be too much for Smashfags. Imagine a competitive Smash player trying to wrap their head around that? They bitch about Hero's RNG. They'd bitch about that for being "too hard to play to be viable in competitive play" or some gay shit.

>says the doomfag

>I'd rather have a third Mario because at least he's from Tendie!!!!

Smash Brothers es el juego de México. Incluso el mejor jugador es mexicano. Y ahora tenemos a Terry y Gohan Blanco. A la mierda los coños americanos.

Attached: gohan mexicano.png (550x309, 287K)

Ive literally never even heard of anyone call Terry any sort of a Ken clone or anything of until now.
Just probably some samefag being a whiny bitch and showing how much of a newfag he is.

third parties were considered for melee. stop with muh nintendo elitism

jesuschrist. I struggle to believe that people this idiotic have the ability to turn on a computer.

>souless
Quantify this in words your fucking retarded ape

Attached: 1567039785763.jpg (600x453, 45K)

>souless
Are you seriously calling fucking Terry Bogard soulless? The motherfucker is the defionition of soul
>anime humanoid templates
Banjo & Kazooie are in you dope. They also counter the last point. Hero and joker fit you description though imo, added due to Sakurai bias+shilling opportunity, but there are still people happy about them so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not a strawman when you have people stating the exact thing I pointed out.

Yea Forums is so contrarian that you guys would throw a shitfit if he was an Ultimate newcomer instead

Attached: Sonic_SSBB.jpg (340x367, 66K)

Haven’t been on the internet in a few days Im assuming

>Just souless anime humanoid templates that have no originality amongst each other.
Terry is based but this is unironically a legitimately complaint. Smash is at its best when its a mascot fighter, and Banjo is literally the only DLC character to achieve this. Even 4 the only DLC characters that were good were two returning characters from Melee.

>Smash is at its best when its a mascot fighter
The only reason people tolerate most of the roster is nostalgia anyway

>Smash is at its best when it’s a mascot fighter.

Holy absolutely this.