Post games that give you a feeling of emptiness

Attached: lhnmPuS_d.jpg (640x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0eY2d8bHtqW
youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no mans sky

GTA V

Attached: 1548986929524.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

MGS V

Mg survive

Elite: Dangerous

Flower

What is that?

Shadow of the colossus, in a good way though.

shadow of the colossus

As someone who actually played PW these missions kinda made me sad.

Breath of The Wild. The graphical style is the very definition of "empty".

Attached: 233207.jpg (1204x682, 329K)

Anodyne

Silent Hill 4

>mgsv's wasted potential

Do you feel it too?

not a game, it's a screen somebody made in a VN creator which now gets posted for (You)s

Picture is not from V user.
It's the ending of mg survive.

Attached: peCXMX6_d.jpg (640x360, 10K)

the washed out colors like in BotW, SotC, and Nier always have that feel

Attached: qtjl0vtw7zf31.jpg (2560x1080, 378K)

Attached: 6b5685a0e5ff23b73b05ae218c254cc1b6e13e33.jpg (616x353, 35K)

>cant drive around for more than 30 seconds without getting harassed or running into some map filler
disagree

wait lol I never played this game, does it end with you becoming the wandering soldier from MGSV

my life ever since my best friend passed away

Secret ending is that. With the game being an hallucination.
Normal ending is you retconing the game out of existence by destroying a time paradox.

is ur life a videogame

Kenshi

well I mean nothing feels real anymore so I class it as such

Shadow of Chernobyl

We are here for you user.

Attached: d25343f4616497cd79b15cb76d5f0acc.jpg (1080x1920, 85K)

Dark Souls
Bloodborne

Attached: jpg.jpg (690x388, 46K)

>Yea Forums
>friends

vocaroo.com/i/s0eY2d8bHtqW

Attached: 1537938084240.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

thanks user, it means a lot to me honestly from you, I hope you all get to feel okay again, I'm sorry for falling apart like a fag here

Doesn't really count since isolation is a major theme of the franchise

To add this, Fallout 3 does it better

Attached: 20190829205605_1.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

Do yourself a favour
Go out, get laid
Doesn't matter who, anyone will do
It will help with how raw you're feeling trust me
I lost my friend this year too. It gets better, honestly

Attached: 1471698042468.jpg (452x363, 40K)

Ahh don't worry user. Everyone have their bad days.
At least here, people aren't afraid to talk and are for the most honest.
It's becoming less and less possible in real life... Technologically we are in a blessed era, but for the real, we live in a little nightmare.

get your shit together before going into any relationship

thanks for the advice, I don't think it'll help me though, knew him since we were young lads and I already have a girlfriend so blah, I'm sorry for you loss however too

which is why I love Yea Forums, pure unadulterated shenanigans and free thinking, it is quite the nightmare we do find ourselves these days

I never really moved of v over the years. But Yea Forums isn't really full freedom now either.
It's just that here, the illusion of freedom still is present. Not unlike most of the net.
If I somehow have a kid, I hope it won't be worse for him. Protection is fine. But manipulating context, truth and censoring shit isn't.

I'm not talking about a relationship
I'm talking about spending a night with a chick/dude (whatever you're into) and dumping all your insecurities onto them before never seeing them again
If you wanna keep contact, cool, if not, don't sweat it
Well, don't keep that shit bottled up
I'm sure you're girl will lend an ear (and something else) whenever you need peace of mind
Stay strong my dude

Attached: 1468192544956.jpg (551x489, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho

I probably visit this board the most but I feel this is the last bastion on the internet for whatever sort of freedom you want to classify it as. This place is certainly not as bad as the other cuck places on the internet and I do worry if I have children where they'll be able to go to

Thanks user, you too

It's such a robotic world. A feeling of both emptiness and loneliness.

Attached: morrowind.0.jpg (1200x800, 187K)

BotW, in a good way.

Haven't felt like that since Dark souls 2 Majula.
I felt like things were fucked but i felt at peace, so strange.

Wanna feel truly lonely?

Attached: 20130115_radio_broadcasts.jpg (2795x2795, 2.01M)

The sheer scale of a single galaxy, let alone the entire known universe consisting of up to a couple hundred billion galaxies, with the amount of darkspace between them, sometimes makes me wonder what the damn point of life is.

Remember this the next time you see some retarded article about a millionaire saying we need to be careful about this shit

As far as I can tell, there's no point to life other than enjoying it. I wonder if I'm wrong.

RDR2 post epilogue is stunningly lonely. Especially of you go to New Austin, shit has like twenty minutes of content total. It's obvious they included it solely for online but shit, makes me feel totally soulless. Hope the PC port can have mods that add more shit to do down there.

It's probably a good thing our radio broadcasts don't reach too far, Imagine if some aliens showed up to beat our asses because some DJ played too many whacky sound effects

Attached: crazybray.gif (500x333, 3.51M)

These days, everything gives me a feeling of emptiness. If I ever start enjoying something, some negative thoughts quickly pop up to ruin it.

fpbp

Attached: No Man's Sky_20180922220411_1.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

>aliens hear human shit about deporting, torturing and killing illegal aliens

Attached: tumblr_ot4q1eOVF41tzue9go1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 311K)

Look at the bright side - at least you had a friend, which is a feat not many in this shithole can brag about.

It is not a feat.
I had many friends as a kid because I was lucky to have an extended not-family, so I was raised surrounded by people and thus social.
Then schizoid kicked in.

Having friends is as much of a feat as being born to well off parents or being physically attractive. Anyone who tells you those are mostly due to your actions is a retard.

Attached: 1567297869338.jpg (557x480, 123K)

There is no point in life. The point of life is chosen by the ones who want it, leaving you with, what you want from life.

Depending on how you look at it, nothing is a feat, as even your actions are mere consequences to the way your brain is arranged, which itself is a consequence to the way it was from birth and to the series of coincidences that got you where you are. Conversely then, everything is a feat, even being born to well off parents.

>I am now going to kill you
>Yum Yum Bacon

Or the sane middle ground: whether something is a feat or not depends on whether it takes primarily acquired skill rather than mostly luck.

Having a lot of friends can be a feat. You probably have to work to get that, even with some talent.
Having non-zero number of friends is more due to luck. If you don't have any friends, you probably have some mental illness or were raised by parents who couldn't bring up a child in adequate environment.

This is why I'm trying to learn trades like woodworking and shit

Kenshi for the unltimate feeling of emptiness

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I always found the ending odd but fitting

Is kenshi worth playing without autism?

No, Kenshi makes M&B feel like a linear story game. The dev is very against pre-shaped buckets for his sandbox.

Sounds like the same kind of autistic retardation that ruined Cataclysm DDA and is ruining Qud.

Elite Dangerous is honestly the lonliest game i've ever played. Running missions outside the bubble really puts into perspective how fucking big space is. It takes several real life hours to even get halfway to the center of the galaxy, even though you're using FTL travel and slip spacing the entire way.

Attached: elitedickerous.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

is there no feeling of comradery and socializing when fighting with a squadron of real people?

>im not there yet

>not being a lonely trader/tour guide
fucking faggot pussy shit right here.

this

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON NOTHING WILL BE WONG