Are you still hyped?

Are you still hyped?

Attached: 135661783.jpg (310x162, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2019/9/3/20847409/cyberpunk-2077-third-person-controversy-first-person-cd-projekt
archive.is/8pbbK
cdprojekt.com/en/media/news/cd-projekt-red-establishes-long-term-partnership-with-digital-scapes/
archive.fo/xDPch
pastebin.com/UA2Pxw7P
youtube.com/watch?v=gRe9WS2Ag_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Cyberpunk
Does anyone other than turbo normies even think it won't suck at this point? It has pretty much every red flag you can think of
> Open ended open world AKA no focus
> Made by a dev that's only ever made overhyped garbage and never made a single actual good game
> SJW shit confirmed to be in the game
> Unoriginal concept, literally just adapting an existing IP to the GTA formula
> Developmental hell, scope creep, game has been rebooted several times in development to cram in more unnecessary "features"
There's literally no way this ends well. Normies will eat it up like they always do with the latest open world meme, but it will not be revolutionary in any sense whatsoever.

The leftist media hates this game. Some say it's actually a coordinated attack since the devs are against monetization which is probably true. It's safe to assume that all anti-CyberPunk threads are raids via corporations and paid journalist faggots, ie people that don't even play videogames.

polygon.com/2019/9/3/20847409/cyberpunk-2077-third-person-controversy-first-person-cd-projekt

I forgot this shit even exists lmao

this

From what we saw from last gameplay it could be the closest we'll ever get to FNV levels of RPG depth except for voiced character

If you have ever described yourself as "hyped" about anything, you need to return to the website from whence you came

I was never hyped.

*eh hem*
>My name is Mike Pondsmith and I came up with the idea of cultural appropriation.
>Don't question it or you're racist
archive.is/8pbbK

Attached: 155783166801.jpg (286x307, 10K)

>*whistles for magic car K.I.T.T.*
>"Come on, K.I.T.T."
>*autodrive to quest marker*
>*Activate cyber toucan vision*
>"Mhmm....nail marks all over the victim... and small footprints...a Woman™, gotta be"
>"Lets go,K.I.T.T."
>*Follow footprints with your cyber toucan vision*
>*People in Woman™ costumes appears*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' BIGOT IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink"
>*Electronic ALALALALALALALALA*
>*sets them on fire with cybernetics and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic headshot and blows guy in half*
>"Mhmm....Trannies™ pretending to be Women™......better tell the megacorp about this"
>"Come on, K.I.T.T."
>*Autodrives on road back to industrial slums*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT NETRUNNER, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some Trannies™ posing as Women™, here's proof *shows dildo for dilation"
>"REAL SHITSHOW, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE CORPORATION CHIPPED IN"
>"Open wounds" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 credits and 5 XP received

filename

Attached: its_ready_when_its_ready.png (621x755, 279K)

I was never hyped and i dont like the witcher

I’m honestly not.
That gameplay demo looked shit and the a perk unlock system for
skills instead of a class killed my hype. I really want a classic RPG mechanic and not some gay shit literally every Ubisoft game has

Nope. Outer Worlds already exists. This dosent look like NV at all.

>set in shitty california
>set in a shitty desert town - present day has more gratuitous advertising
>completely abandoned the previous atmosphere and direction to appease to West Coast SJW faggots
>no third person
>got only knows what else is going to done in by the cutting room floor
Hype's ded.

Boring gameplay and she circle jerk? No thanks.

no

Uh, I don't want to sound racist, but why is everyone in the game black?

Because having every gang be white like the lore wouldn't sell as many copies in shithole countries

I wasn't hyped to begin with. I didn't like the trailer, there was unironically too much sunlight. Shadow Runners don't do daytime runs.

This. Development hell games never turn out well. Only exception I can think of is DOOM.

nope

cdprojekt.com/en/media/news/cd-projekt-red-establishes-long-term-partnership-with-digital-scapes/
Stop lying

yes

FOR A MOVIE-GAME? NO.

bearded and bluepilled

I never was.

Sure, I guess. I know it isn't going to be as good as the trailers say. Bugs. Shoddy writing. Boring combat. It's gonna happen. The perfect game does no exist. But I'll probably still pick this up.

LMAO outer worlds Looks like fucking Trash Dude where have you been

Yea Forums hating a game but relentlessly posting about it 7 months prior to its release is pretty much a guarantee for success
just look at Monster Hunter World, remember those threads? that was fun

because they're criminals
didn't you notice the cop was white

But world is a trash game. That's like saying new pokemon games are the best games ever

>actor keeps walking in the office in work hours and he wants to play Cyberpunk 2077 on PC
>"Keanu doesn't understand how hard are we working, he kicks chairs and grumbles that he wanna play"
>actor grumbles very loudly that he's bored and says "someone else can walk, I'll just shoot"
>when someone leaves the computer he sits on his place, launches CP2077 demo and says "this game is about me", he once deleted some important files in that way

source
archive.fo/xDPch

>top selling capcom game of all time
>most based expansion of all time about to come out
Shut the fuck up

The out worlds is a AA game and looks more fun than 2077 does at this point. The recent Deus Ex games look better than 2077.

Not really. I'll still pirate it though.

>sales dictate quality
I wonder how much they spent on marketing

I was never hyped. But my level of interest has been the same through the whole reveal. I'm not living or dying by this game, I'm just curious to see what it's about.

Imagine believing this bullshit.

>"out worlds" looks more fun than 2077
FNV fags are truly delusional, most of the people working on it weren't even on the FNV team.

>But world is a trash game
Says (you)

Gotta love how people here will say youtubers, gaming "journalists," GOTY awards, metacritic scores, and sales figures don't mean shit all the way up until it's about a game they like, and suddenly all of that shit matters.

Give ME Bug wife!

Attached: Bug.jpg (4739x7602, 2.5M)

Not that guy but I'm pretty sure he's referring to financial success which this game already has because of massive pre-orders

here come the cultists. 2077 isn't even and RPG anymore and the graphics are garbage. Everything that was good about it has been scraped. It's sad but true.

I’m not hyped but I am looking forward to this game. Hype is a marketing tool. One should never let themselves become hyped for a game because then you’re going to lead yourself to disappointment. Be cautiously optimistic instead.

Direct links to polygon or kotaku should result in an automatic ban. Fuck this user.

>Gamergate never happened
Fat fuck

Yeah it's a non argument because this isn't /biz/

>CP2077 isn't an RPG because the skill tree isn't big enough and it doesn't have classes!
>this is Outer Worlds, a shooter claiming to be strictly an RPG
wait till you see the...oh no no no, HAH

Attached: ohnonono.png (873x319, 14K)

Yeah, but I also never believed it would be the second coming of christ. I'm sure it will just be a decent popcorn action game in a pretty setting.

I don't understand these kids who think that each new game that comes out is gonna be the best thing ever. What's it like to just be disappointed over and over and over again?

Attached: 1555858876054.jpg (720x960, 95K)

I'd ask "what did he mean by this," but I don't care

Wait a minute... are you telling me... that as time progresses... AAA RPGs are... removing features?

>I don't care
Figured a fat fuck wouldn't care about anything

Wtf

Where the fuck are you going with those goalposts! Stop this instant! How the fuck can you even lift those so casually?

Wait a minute, are you telling me, that you never had, an argument, to, begin, wi, th?

No! Obsidian IS bad user they DO remove wifes anons AND they DID remove Xoti wife IN Deadfire ending user AND they do NOT have wifes IN Outer Worlds user SO Obsidian IS bad user AND Obsidian IS poop user BUT Cyberpunk 2077 DOES have CUTE Bug wife user AND it DOES have CUTE mommy Meredith wife user SO Obsidian IS poop user AND Outer Worlds IS poop user! (It is! It is!)

Attached: Mommy Meredith.png (370x600, 326K)

It's pretty hard to have an argument when you're so delusional.

I really hope I can play the game without keanu's character shoehorned in.

No u fegget

Seething Incel

Who is cute bug wife

>LMAO outer worlds Looks like fucking Trash Dude where have you been

Attached: 1566725749501.jpg (798x798, 101K)

That makes it look a lot simpler than it is. Check this out: pastebin.com/UA2Pxw7P

I CANNOT have duplicate picture user BUT I DID post CUTE Bug wife user BUT I DO have OTHER picture OF my CUTE Bug wife user! (I do! I do!)

Attached: Small Bug.jpg (308x499, 26K)

holy friggin crap on an epic bacon unicorn morty!! is that... friggin... KEANU FRIGGIN REEVES?? HOLY FRIGGIN CR*PERONI

Attached: 1562110726812.png (454x520, 13K)

no...If I wanted another FPS I'd just play COD or something

Not at all might watch a LP on youtube if I even care by that point.

Shame, I was so hyped about 5 years ago.

Niggers aren't attractive user

The wait is killing me desu I haven't been this hype for a game since fallout 4 (what a let down) but this is looking like the futuristic fps rpg I have been waiting for.

What!

This sounds stupid, but i wish it's true

moderately

Attached: 1565933573070.jpg (900x506, 97K)

As hyped as I ever was. As in not extremely excited but I know once I get in i'll have a great time and patiently waiting till then.

>it has attributes that affect the base effect of skills
>it has perks within those skill categories
CP2077 also has this. It also has augments, a limit to augments, conflicting augments, and clothing and weapons with stats, along with weapon customization.

I never gave a fuck about that game, so no.

Attached: a performance artist.gif (320x240, 1.27M)

Man, I dunno if I would sit down to watch a 100+ hours long youtube series for a game I don't care about.

>it has elemental damage types and damage reduction
HOLY FUCK YOU MEAN LIKE FIRE AND SHIT

i was never hyped, witcher 2 and 3 were both boring as fuck

you're putting a bullet in her head in the first 20 minutes of the game, user.

>58 years in the future
>people are still listening to nu metal and rap

>A person is actually defending Outer Worlds

Webm related

Look at this i mean lol this looks like a mod for Fallout New Vegas. It looks worse in therms of graphics compared to Cyberpunk and animations so far

Attached: 15894398346.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>58 years in the future
>Somehow society is simultaneously better off (cleaning the environment) and worse off

Where does your logic stem from exactly

I mean it's probably optional, but I agree I will be doing that.

Can't even see your legs in game I have no fucks for that game

>looks like a mod for NV

Doesn't sound like a bad thing. Who cares if it looks worse? It's probably got less than a quarter of the budget 2077 has dumb ass.

literal crack post

Of course I am. No amount of endless, DESPERATE shitposting/doomposting is going to make me less hype.

They've been very selective with the shown gameplay (and never at E3), if it isn't a red flag it's at least yellow.

>Looks worse
>Plays shit
>Has nearly no RPG features
>But its totally better tha Cyberpunk 2077
I mean look at it it looks so fucking outdated, just old just bad

Attached: 1565595895987.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

>seven months until release
>48 and 14 minute gameplay demos released
This is already more than most AAA games show in the month before release these days.

i am still cautiously optimistic because CD Project Red has a good track record. I will not pre-order the game and wait for the reviews

I don't like that they scrapped the third-person perspective for cut scenes but i hope a mod will fix it

Attached: cyberpunk_face_small.0.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

Popular music changes over time. 58 years ago this was the #1 song

youtube.com/watch?v=gRe9WS2Ag_c

I think that’s a good thing. Fuck consolefags

This was made for the upcoming VTM game, but it still holds for this with minor variations, which I can't be assed to make.

Attached: hope.png (962x754, 13K)

I'll give it a shot.

Attached: 1559576580543.jpg (446x448, 45K)

>looks so fucking outdated

bruh, look at this dood

Attached: screen-capture-1.png (363x414, 210K)

STill looks better than Outer Worlds lol thats the sad part.
Outer Worlds looks literally like a game from last decade

looks interesting enough that i would give it a try

>implying i was ever hyped for this shit
this is hands down the most overrated trash shit pile of a "game" that has ever hit the market. it is literally a movie that is marketed as a "game" and shilled only by the biggest corporate sheep kojima's dicksucking blowhards the world has ever known. I think it is honestly the one game I have hated the most out of any I have ever seen released in my lifetime. It is proof that the average consumer of video games is a braindead tool that has no idea what a quality product even is and is solely influenced by shitty media influence and flashy trailers that dont even show ingame footage.

>still using pictures from the poorly compressed video

Attached: silverhand.png (469x509, 348K)

outer worlds is a AA game. You realize this right?

Not at all lmao

Attached: 1564318772547.jpg (560x488, 200K)

Still looks fucking terrible.

>Disclaimer: this video was recorded in 1080p and upscaled to 4k to utilise YouTube’s higher bitrate for 4k videos.
another fun fact about the video

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Why shuld i care about that? Both CP2077 and Outer Worlds are Open World Rpgs and the later looks like fucking trash.
And i'm sick of the excuses:
>I..It looks so bad because Obsidian isnt a big studio!!!
>T...The animations arent bad the are just making the game nostalgic
>It d..doesnt matter it has less options than Fallout New Vegas

>he still thinks 2077 is an RPG

Attached: heh.gif (500x354, 259K)

>shitposting with ugu kawaii garbage

Attached: 1556901197546.jpg (251x188, 7K)

actually I’m looking forward to it. I dont preorder, but i hope its not a trashfire and ends up being a solid RPG that ill enjoy, about a couple days post launch if its any good.

Attached: C6139112-5D99-4BEC-8DA9-C633868E4364.jpg (514x625, 41K)

Can I make fat Yea Forums or is it a no no?

Polish people haven't learned about body acceptance yet

No. Pretty much all of their announcements for a while have only been dragging down the hype that I had. Might save me money in the long run if they keep talking.

>not "when its done"

Point of roleplaying is to play someone other than yourself.

>People on Yea Forums will tell you with a straight face that this looks better than Cyberpunk

Attached: Lmao.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

No. I was only hyped after the very first teaser trailer. It's all gone afterwards. Every new announcement is worse than the previous one.