Yea Forumsros i'm hating Ocarina of Time. Just beat the Forest Temple and i'm having zero fun

Yea Forumsros i'm hating Ocarina of Time. Just beat the Forest Temple and i'm having zero fun.

Am i a retard? Did all these years shitposting on Yea Forums made me numb to good games or this game is not as good as some say?

Should i start Tales of Berseria instead?

What should i do?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FLQ_h_LaqA
youtu.be/GbYWbFHC-B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All old games are unbearable if you never played them. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

No, you just have shit taste. OOT is kino to this very day.

EH

Based

Fpwp

>Just beat the Forest Temple and i'm having zero fun.
So you went to the water temple?

Na man, if it's not hooking you then stop. The only thing thats making you retarded is trying to force something you don't like.
But I still check out old games I never played as a kid regularly and enjoy them. Shit, never played RayForce as a kid and it's one of my favorite shumps flat out now

Maybe i'm a JRPG fag. I can play any shit and have the time of my life. i just hate open world games and OoT is kinda like them.

Also the story and dialogue sucks

Or maybe Tales of Berseria is the better game and i should play it

It's ok user, OoT is important to a lot of people because of nostalgia and it was something pretty revolutionary in the time it was released. But it's indeed difficult to enjoy if you've already been exposed to other games with many more features

> People only like it cause muh nostalgia
People like it because it has some of the best designed dungeons and one of the best soundtracks of any game ever made.

Not yet. I'm going to the mountain now.

Also, is impossible to beat this fucking game without a guide. Just spent half an hour to enter into Jabu Jabu. How would anyone knows that is supposed to give a fish for him to open his mouth? The game doesn't even hint about it. I hate using fucking guides

REH

Berseria is not a terrible game but man does it get boring after 20ish hours

The soundtrack is indeed great. I just can't find the appeal. I made the right choice in buying the PS1 to play FF7

I just didn't want to play it now because i just beat tales of vesperia, which is my favourite game of the year, and wanted to play something different.

Maybe i will try Bloodstained before

Yikes, ff7 is overrated as fuck. I guess you're just a casual weeb though.

>didn't resort to a guide until the forest temple
>when I was nine
>didn't use the guide on the water temple at all
imagine having less problem solving capability than a nine y/o

Maybe. But Ocarina of time is also weeb as fuck.

As someone who loves OOT, if you arent enjoying it this far into the game you should probably try something else. BB is pretty fun. If you haven't played god of war 4 play that shit though

Hi

How would you know about throwing a fish there? Legit question.

Not even Navi say anything about it

youtu.be/GbYWbFHC-B8

I just have a PC. Thinking about Fire Emblem Awakening as well.

Maybe i'll force through Zelda. I had planned to play OoT and MM before going back to JRPGS

Pleb. Just because you have the patience of a goldfish and gave up before you found the hint doesn't mean it isn't there

Attached: jabu_jabu.png (1161x283, 53K)

The old game way, you heard about it from a friend or your dad who already played it. Then they'd laugh and go haha yeah that was stupid I had to look up a guide. That's just kind of how it was.

Fuck. You are right them. my bad

>Have you seen Lord Jabu-Jabu?
>Yes
>No

>According to the "Legend of Zora," the act of offering a fish to Lord Jabu-Jabu will make you happy.

You're a fucking brainlet zoomer.

Lol that's alright. I probably asked my Grandma how to do it when I was playing it as a kid at her house.

Not him but in all fairness at age 8 or whatever the fuck most kids aren't going to piece that together.

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

Its just that, there is no bluffing in this game. If a NP say something is 100% true. I'll pay more atention from now on

I did. Not everyone is as retarded as you are. In fact, there are a LOT of 8 year olds that pieced it together.

Sure user, sure. You're super cool don't worry, I won't tell that you first played the game at age 15 last year after watching a fucking gamegrumps LP or some shit.

Where can i find faeries as adult link?

Wow, defensive aren't you? I'm sorry you have the mental capacity of a pea and can't figure out a game that's 20 years old. But surely ALL these people who played as a kid NEVER finished it at all.

Fairy fountains or play either Zelda's Lullaby/Sun's Song/Song of Storms by a Gossip Stone.

Those stones that give the time?

Thats fucking great

Yeah, those are the ones.

Lmao

OoT is the most normalfag game in existence
Worse than Fortnite and CoD combined

fpbp
here come the "I just played it last year and loved it" lies

Fuck off retard, doing what an NPC tells you to us easy shit.

This thread is retarded. Some people like it. Some people don't. Who gives a fuck?

This was a game made for teenagers. Stop p l a y i n g.

Sorry dude, you signed up for a game that wants to be a platformer a puzzler and have third person combat but none of them are done particularly well. Most you can do is enjoy the music and the charm. Gameplay wise though you are better off playing any standout in those genres.

It's alright, maybe try playing the 3ds one? I've beaten both 3ds and n64 (emulator) one but it's definitely not my favourite 3d zelda game. Majora's mask on the other hand i avoided cause of time limit, but it actually became my fav zelda game. All characters have character, game is based more on overworld. Ocarina is kinda boring and lifeless, at least to me. I love kokiri forest though and forest temple is my fav dungeon, actually in terms of atmosphere. I think nostalgia is a huge part of it.
Not neccessarily. Bunch of snes, ps1, ps2 games that i missed i likeda lot actually.

You should have EH REH instead.

I like Zelda generally and OoT is one of my faves, but it is slow at the beginning. Zelda games are basically about puzzles.

But yes, you should play Berseria. Tales is fantastic and Berseria is one of the best entries.

EH REH

It's not a great game. The outer world is stale and they made the adult Link portion spend way too much time in temples. It's carried by nostalgia and the soundtrack.
MM on the other hand still holds up as the GOAT Zelda game. Play that instead.

you know that you don't have to like everything someone else likes and it can just be that you don't like something, it can be subjective and many times there is no such thing as objective enjoyment of video games

hope your 18th birthday goes well user

Forest Temple is the best one. Get your shit taste outta here

Play Link to the Past instead

Attached: 1534993406725.png (764x718, 118K)

Berseria is pretty okay for one run if you always play on the hardest difficulty you have available. Not liking OoT is pretty strange though.

A COLLY JOLLY JOLLY ENERGY
DOO DOODOO DOOOOOOOOO

OOT is boring. Start Majora's Mask.

I think you're best off killing yourself OP, not only did this game age incredibly well it's still the 2nd best Zelda, MM barely topping it.

Twilight Princess is the better version of Ocarina

Okay zoomer

I just played through MM64 and while the games controls and menuing did frustrate me at times i still enjoyed the game and it's non hand holdey approach that modern games have discarded in favor of making the game more accessible for retards.
It was refreshing to play through a game that expected me to actually use my brain to solve problems.

Twilight Princess tries way too hard to be like Ocarina, and it's attempt at dark and grittiness is unironically worsely executed than what it tries to imitate. It is inauthentic through and through, borrowing the same tropes and making them worse. Don't get me started on the overtly drawn out "cinematic" cutscenes. Basically it's Tim Burton's gritty Disney remake: video game edition