ITT: kino vidya moments

Attached: kino.png (534x158, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dSAGTx9Ks7o
youtube.com/watch?v=QG9r4sR0ZIo&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was I supposed to play this game?

Super Adventure Rockman states that a single uncharged lemon from the Mega Buster will put a 5' hole through reinforced concrete. A tank's main cannon can't do that, and Mega Man fires them in 3 round bursts. Consider it what a charged shot means, and then that it takes a dozen said shots to defeat another robot master.

Your kino is re-imagining all those 8 bit fights at their canon powerlevel.

Attached: vanquish.jpg (950x1200, 182K)

>saying retard is now controversial

Attached: boomer.png (1136x640, 846K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ETHICS DEPARTMENT

Attached: TifaLockhart-Cosplay-by-KahoShibuya-1.jpg (1234x1648, 305K)

Attached: We'll be right back.png (1024x432, 796K)

right here

Attached: healing.jpg (1002x1581, 534K)

shes dead and cloud canonically fucks tifa

tfw like Aerith's appearance, but Tifa's personality and Yuffie's age.

>Hey Nero, look at me.
>...
>Dead weight

Attached: 1495845184024.png (1064x670, 604K)

I wonder if Zack is now hitting that daily or if you don't actually have biological function as a memeghost.

Attached: 1558652388936.webm (720x404, 1.3M)

Attached: backwards long jump.gif (483x195, 1.33M)

Beautiful music, beautiful graphics, but nonsensical buzzwords. Chrono Cross was the original style over substance.

reminder that CDPR fired a guy over this

Attached: db9.png (870x1024, 279K)

Attached: 1445965511197.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

It's ok I'm retarded and I give you the r word pass

jesus christ

Attached: 1567096265661.jpg (673x680, 336K)

Fuck You!

Yes the management decided he wasn't worth the loss in sales and now the budget is even bigger for their future projects which will in turn of the nature of the very situation that caused this will more than likely be less controversial (or maybe even more!)

I love huge breasts!

reminder to boycott the remake.

Attached: 1560952373249.png (1851x184, 31K)

Attached: Yakuza 7.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

shut the fuck up

Attached: 1567556372718.png (928x1059, 261K)

Attached: 1562576440440.webm (854x480, 2.61M)

?

Why would I do that? I love Final Fantasy VII and have been waiting years for this remake.

just give sauce

can't boycott something that's never released

same

>waiting years for story beats you didn't even know were coming because they had to pad it and ones you expected but won't be there
also
>paying 60 dollars for a quick fix every 3 years until they finish it by 2035

neither is ever confirmed/denied but i think your decisions in FF7 influence the most telling scene under the highwind
if you prefer tifa there is a strong indication that her and cloud had some intimate physical contact under the highwind which would certainly foreshadow a relationship
if you prefer aerith, however, you basically see a desperate tifa shamelessly asking cloud to let her enjoy a little time with him because she knows he's never going to get over aerith
as the game goes on there are more and more instances where cloud talks about seeing aerith again in the promised land which, depending on the highwind scene, could be interpreted as him wanting to see a friend again or trying to be reunited with his lover.

in either scenario tifa will say she's willing to support cloud in this endevour. if you ship cloud/tifa you can interpret this as tifa being supportive. if you ship cloud/aerith then it's honestly a much sadder story. tifa is continually cucked by cloud but too devoted to him to do anything more than do her best to help him despite the emotional pain she feels in watching him searching for a lost lover that isn't her.

personally, after playing FF7 again recently, i think clerith is more natural and tifa's tragic fate really added a lot to her character

Can't forget this gem

Attached: corp.jpg (474x443, 88K)

keked really hard

>Clerith is more natural
If we ignore they were both playing off Zack, yeah.

Tifa is just your typical athletic, sexually charged / bar girl who is clearly into Cloud and is playing second fiddle to a cuter girl.

Attached: 1548091843072.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

i don't buy the whole zack-cloud/real-cloud thing. i think that cloud was certainly confused about his identity and trying to carry on the legacy of his dead friend and confusing the two at times but i don't think that his personality and the parts of him that connected with aerith were actually that of zack. cloud and zack have a lot of similarities but i think that the ways that he and aerith connect over the course of ff7 are genuine to their true selves.

>Part 23 never ever

Attached: file.png (1600x1000, 1.77M)

>folded one gorillion times

yes

Attached: 1561215732755.jpg (800x1247, 423K)

holy shit

Attached: CerealSpitting.png (250x163, 13K)

What did they ACTUALLY mean by this?

Every frame of this is art

>that guy whose lightsaber clips through his head and torso
do the lightsabers look weird because theyre just 2d textures or something?

There really isn't any nice way to dress up retards, is there? They aren't like niggers, where you can at least pretend they're human. No, they're even worse than that.

No matter what word you come up with for them, it just becomes tainted in the long run. Special, differently abled, ID, hell Retard itself was a euphemism. It's as though every generation has to come up with a new paint of coat to hide what they really are. It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

Attached: 1457854659555.jpg (720x514, 82K)

>new paint of coat
Fuck, what was I drinking when I wrote this.
Maybe I'm retarded.

No but really, why does it matter whether she says retard or not?

Attached: Cxbx-Reloaded 0e316506 1567174837.jpg (1402x1114, 349K)

He stared too long into the mirror I guess.

>say retard once while playing a game online
>friend has a stroke over it and goes on a fit on how it'll trigger retarded people and you're basically bullying them
>alright alright fine whatever
>he kept going at it for at least 3 minutes
>mfw
what's with people these days? it's like even breathing in someone's general direction is enough to be considered controversial nowadays

Attached: 1567562751602.jpg (720x543, 25K)

A friend of mine caught shit for calling himself a retard. Washed it down with a "I can say that, its our word" which likely didn't help things much.

Attached: 1561588541363m.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

youtu.be/dSAGTx9Ks7o

sneed

"What is your purpose here, Arisen? If you sought to live you had naught but run and hide yourself away. But then, tell me, child of man... what does it mean to live in truth? To wage war against the passing days? To pray to the unseen for a few breaths more? To raise grand cities from stone, and spawn new life in turn? Mankind has done this, yes, and more. But is the tapestry you weave truly of your own design?"
"Their kind is easy to fathom, they go on living from simple fear of death. But not mankind. Some welcome the end with arms outstretched, while others come to face death incarnate, arms in hand. I ask again, what is your purpose here Arisen?"
"One path to your survival, lies in my defeat. Still my heart, and you stay the coming end. Another path before you... is to offer up that which you hold most dear. Abandon all delusions of control."
"For the price of a single life, I shall leave this land in peace. As my "vanquisher", the duchy would bow to you. Wealth and power are sweet anodyne for heartache. You'll not gainsay my terms are more than generous. If it matters aught, the man who rules this land now won that honor through just such a bargain."
"The decision is yours, Arisen. Now... choose!"
Everything he says is kino desu

Attached: Grigori.jpg (1191x670, 147K)

Attached: 1473518237894.jpg (1000x1000, 209K)

Attached: 1449888227737.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Galuf FF5 went down like boss. Underrated moment, underrated game in general.

My man.

Attached: TJ_Henry_Yoshi.jpg (530x546, 100K)

Attached: getoverhere.gif (458x270, 2.9M)

Literally everything related to this motherfucker.

Attached: 5813274-maxresdefault (3).jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

I once used retarded in an English essay with proper context and I got sent to the councilors office where I had to explain to everyone what the word meant. And this was over 5 years ago, I can't imagine how people react now.

>emulating a pc game on xbox on pc

i dont know whether to commend or condemn

Attached: 1553910615488.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

barely crack a smile over that, hardly 'kino'

Years have passed and I have still no idea what the fuck am I supposed to understand from that webm

The "observe" bit, followed by about what you'd expect to happen made me smile. I have no idea if I've failed to grasp anything deeper than that.

Fucking really?

Every time.

What did she say in the Japanese? Baka? Aho?

I don't like Kaho Shibuya's cosplay of Tifa. It's reaches this uncanny valley sort of thing to me.

Pretty much everyone was saying retard when I was in school. Faggot was fairly common too.

The Mannon were assholes. Especially when it came to pizza.

Her face has been Photoshopped to the point it's flat and featureless.

She says "don't say things like that!" or something similar, VII's localization is not quite Nintendo tier but it's close at times

Every single chapter of her book was absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=QG9r4sR0ZIo&frags=pl,wn

Attached: 1566954718019.png (894x743, 186K)

Don't act like this isn't an improvement.

Shoulda been Florida.

Florida's "qualities" are self-contained, Californians seek to infect the rest of the nation.

>self-containted
AHAHAHAHA, plenty of Florida's issues have left and caused problems elsewhere. They just don't happen to fuck up as someone who currently lives in Florida.

Give it a day or two, maybe they'll be swept away this time.

Attached: 1446011942886.png (436x361, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

It's not in character at all, it would make more sense for the other two to say it instead

that fucking neck-roll man

I just thought it was hysterical because it blindsided me. I guess Tifa is in a uniquely shitty mood after having to go up all those stairs.