THIS IS ABOUT A LEAK FOR THE DOOM ETERNAL (GAME)

THIS IS ABOUT A LEAK FOR THE DOOM ETERNAL (GAME)
Because the original thread got nuked and Smashfags keep infesting every thread remotely related to Doomguy, I’m making a thread dedicated to discussing a supposed leak about the game. I’ll contribute what I said in another thread but anyone else who was browsing that thread is free to post anything else they have/remember.

>Skins for Doomguy and his weapons are unlockable and come from all corners of Doom. Including, supposedly, the Doom 3 Plasma Rifle and a Comic Book Doomguy skin
>The DLC packs will be about Phobos and Crash, each taking place during the Demonic invansion of Earth. Phobos is still a white dude and Crash is a “hot big chested latina that will probably piss a lot of people off”
>The singleplayer has microtransactions that are basically just power ups to make the game easier for “people who are basically idiots”
>There’s now a spring feature and it’s mapped to shift
>Hugo Martin lurks Yea Forums
>Game starts out as a prequel of sorts to 2016 where you fight alongside the knight sentinels that teaches the player how to use the energy sword thing. Supposedly it’s a weapon that can only be used after doing 3 glory kills.
>Go to the present and you start in the Hub world where you find bits of your Praetor Armor
>Kill some demons and then the UAC tethers you back to Phobos. Pretty sure he said that Samuel’s UAC team tethered you back because the cultist UAC Unleashed the demons and they’re fucking everything up.
>According to leaker, you fight Heaven and 3 gods of some sort and you save the people.
>Hayden is heard talking to demons in business suits about how some sort of plan is going well
>Doomguy is fighting demons again, gets his helmet knocked off, and the last shot is his face giving the “Picked up a weapon face from OG Doom” expression.

Attached: 1562104236036.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

Is he white?

yes

Doom RPG 1 and 2 pc ports when?

Oh my god you're such a fragile fucking snowflake who gives a shit.

>Phobos is still a white dude
>still

Attached: iu.jpg (560x800, 98K)

sprint and microtransactions are made up by me, sorry. I was just shitposting in that thread

Who is the Seraphine? I know he is the voice who originally tells him "rip and tear, until it is done" but who is he and why is he an antagonist?

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 1549586749468.gif (145x180, 18K)

>Hayden is heard talking to demons in business suits about how some sort of plan is going well

This is the stupidest fucking thing ever.

Whoa that demon looks super cool.

>Crash is a “hot big chested latina that will probably piss a lot of people off”
I hope we can look down and see boobs

Attached: 1557987800939.png (1491x725, 1.72M)

YOU FUCKER, I CANCELED MY COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS PREORDER. NOW I CAN PREORDER IT ANYMORE.
FUCK YOU CLOWN, I BET THIS WAS FUNNY TO YOU, FUCKER

Will be like this.

Attached: 3A6E53D8-D451-4791-B42D-D1BD35276A88.png (765x1197, 1.1M)

I was in that thread and he literally never said anything about Phobos being white, you absolute retard.

More info from what I remember:
>Crash and Phobos use mass produced praetor suit clone armor. Crash is in her early 30's and is older and with a higher rank than Phobos. She has exposed abs and short dark brown hair.
>Microtransactions for skins, nothing mentioned about cheats by the actual leaker.
>Final boss is a rogue female angel with 3 forms, final one being icon of sin.
>There are multiple Marauders. Former Knight Sentinels. One is Doomguy's old friend.
>Doomguy and Doomslayer are the same guy, he is in an Eternal time loop where he goes through all the dimensions. (Basically in-lore explanation for WADs all being canon)
>Ending is green hills full of people and bunnies. Domguy sacrifices himself to enter the final loop. The scene where Doomguy gets his helmet knocked off is midcredits, scene with Hayden and business suit imps are post credits.
>This leaker is the same guy who leaked a ton of DOOM 2016 shit like the Spider mastermind's model.
>Weapon pick up animations are in the game, floating green guns was just for E3/Demo stuff.
>Classic Doom weapon pose is back in as an option, but it's apparently unlockable.
>Chaingunners are in the game and they're all black
>There's a hub area with target shooting, super turkey puncher, captive imps to fight, etc.
>The gladiator demon on the box art and the guy on the throne in that hologram are The Betrayer.

CAN'T*

FUCK YOU, I'M MAD

I lol’d goddamnit.

Attached: BAE30337-3861-4825-94F2-1AAC044E41EC.jpg (1080x1049, 178K)

>Domguy sacrifices himself to enter the final loop.
Now this sounds like surpassing kino.

>laughs in mute
>not in unf

Attached: 1562699578738.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Basically in-lore explanation for WADs all being canon
>/pol/ wad is canon

Attached: 1522488495719.jpg (219x241, 47K)

So Doom Slayer and Doom Guy is the same character.

So timeline:
Doom - Doom 2 - Final Doom - Doom 64 - DooM - Eternal Doom

final doom is not and never was canon. remove that and you're good