ITT: Casual filters

ITT: Casual filters

Attached: PhoenixMagnion.jpg (738x858, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sQ2M0gxT8E
youtube.com/watch?v=I8GQ9_u5S4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What game is this? Legit looks like a kill la kill reference which is rare to see

Attached: AztecFalcon.jpg (1200x1250, 177K)

I think it's one of the megaman Zero or ZX games, I can't really tell them all apart because half of the bosses in every game are all the same.

The entire MMZ series is a casual filter
Every time I want to replay the games I get stuck on this motherfucker for a good while

Phoenix Magnion from Megaman Zero 2, lots of people have trouble with him for some reason, same as Aztec Falcon which the other dude posted

Just use the buster

Pic related, though I wouldn't say you're wrong if you think Monsoon is also a casual filter. Sam's in the same vein of being a hard fight that'll kick your ass if you don't git gud, but if you've beaten Blade Wolf and Monsoon and have gotten to Sam, you've probably gotten gud already. Still a cool fight, though.

Attached: BladewolfMaverickPP.png (983x806, 469K)

Attached: Bogimoray-03.jpg (1000x563, 121K)

Attached: black_heart.png (839x960, 693K)

Okay, this might be the best thread to just ask this. So, in Megaman Battle Network 3, is it possible to beat Kingman before the N1 Grand Prix? I went into the fight blind and got utterly raped after Kingman used Plan B.

It takes a little time to get used to his pieces' movements, but it can be done if you use the right chips and anticipate where they're gonna land. I used a bunch of sword chips like stepcross and stepsword to get up close, or you could chuck a bunch of bombs at him.

I had those chips too, but again, after Plan B there was nothing I could do, not a single one of my attacks reached. And it surprised me a lot when the plot actually progressed even though I lost.

This fucker is harder than at least half the other bosses, why the fuck did they make him the fucking tutorial?

DELETE THIS

Attached: I'm gonna say the n-word.jpg (445x604, 37K)

Yeah, I think I lost to him on my first playthrough, then on my next one I somehow managed to beat him. It's honestly been a while so I don't remember exactly how it went.

Magion's stage theme is one of the absolute best in the entire franchise.

I definitely feel like Z2 has more good songs than the rest of the games, Departure, Ice Brain, Awakening Will, etc.

He is not for fuck sake Yea Forums if you really are that retarded just level up the sword and then slash him like 3 times, or you know just fucking dodge his extremely easy to see attacks

Attached: mmz.webm (360x240, 2.65M)

He filters plebs because most people ignore the buster if they can't fully charge it

>Like the design of Zero
>Get me interested in his game
>Will have to end my capcom embargo
Are they good games? Every single capcom game I've played has been poorly designed garbage, which is why I initiated the embargo in the first place

>>The entire MMZ series is a casual filter
>what is z3

They are inti creates and capcom games, and Zero 3 is the peak when it comes to the entire mega man franchise, they are really fucking good

Attached: 1567351800671.jpg (750x733, 78K)

People said the same thing about DMC 3 and Monster Hunter, which I despised.

Once you get somewhat used to dash jumping off of walls and stuff, it's really fun to find the fastest way through a level without taking too much damage. 100 pt runs are super fun to do, imo.

Attached: New-Beavis-and-Butthead-Movie-700x300.png (700x300, 283K)

That song that plays on the mission where you hijack the Neo-Arcadian plane and protect Ciel while she disables the payload is a great track too. Also what a concept for a level, Z2 was great.

Yeah the SNES game was brutal.

You meant to post Anubis

You sound like the kind of idiot who watches only Trigger anime without watching or knowing about any of the far better works they fail at trying to recreate the magic of.

i had to grind frog baseball for hours with cornholio to get to a higher level since the field sobriety test kept kicking my ass

Hell yeah, Power Bomb is a banger, the Yggrdrasil stage song is pretty nice too.

>is a banger
Go back to twitter nigger

Anubis is easy though, especially in Zero 1

Attached: blood.jpg (400x224, 22K)

damn this brings me back

the boss fight music was great too.

I don't know why people have so much trouble with him. Just get the electric chip from the train stage first and he gets obliterated

some "people" cannot figure they need to bait his dodge before unloading their charge attack

This guy has the best attack in the entity of megaman history period
youtube.com/watch?v=9sQ2M0gxT8E

>not slashing him during his magnetic pull

The whole game is casual filler though.

Attached: 2937132-6772341138-STK68.jpg (480x268, 26K)

Post killer Megaman riffs.
youtube.com/watch?v=I8GQ9_u5S4k

Attached: 1528232980649.gif (360x741, 1.75M)