What controller do you use for PC? I use a 360 controller...

What controller do you use for PC? I use a 360 controller, but I want to see what insights the intellectual titans of Yea Forums hold.

Attached: 71n5DHlSMcL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 99K)

Chorded 360 pad. Starting to sweat tho because they are getting hard to find.

Same
Bought mine years ago when they still sold them in stores and it dawned on me recently that it won't last forever

my corded 360 died last month. replaced it with a corded xbone, it's not too bad.

Attached: sf30pro.jpg (425x425, 16K)

I have bought two 30 series 8bitdo controllers, and they've been equally shit.

Switch Pro Controller

Ds3

I have one, and it's really solid. Don't understand this meme
inb4 shill

I use an Xbone Controller with a pink chassis and black buttons/sticks.
I like the combo

I picked up 2 of them for like 40 bucks each from an ebay seller a few months ago. You just have to be really careful about fakes and bootlegs.

My 360 controller finally crapped out so I upgraded to an Xbone model. Everything about it just feels good and they improved the Dpad, the one blight on the 360 controller for me.

DS3, I hate those ugly big ass xbox controllers with joysticks that are not at the same level, also the d-pads on the xbox sucks

Lately I've been using a DS4, but I have two corded 360 controllers too

Wireless 360 for gaming, wire 360 for gamedev.

unrelated but how do i use two Xbone controllers to work with games local co op? Any time I play a game it always picks up player 2 as my keyboard.

ds3 mostly and sometimes ds4. occasionally gamecube controller while emulating GC/n64 games

hori fc4

dropped my stick for it after mastering IAD in guilty gear.
also used it to beat bloodstained

Attached: 1634769-n0.jpg (700x447, 30K)

Elite controller. I like the weight, and I use two pads on the left side one on the right. I always map one pad on the left for sprinting and the one on the right to duck/evade. They are expensive as fuck but I get a 2 year replacement plan. Currently on my second controller.

Attached: 5655932_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpg (550x364, 23K)

This is the best and most durable controller I've ever used. Cant recommend it enough if you dont give a shit about having triggers or analog sticks.

Honestly been so tempted to buy a stick recently, but this post might have convinced me to keep being a pad warrior.

>if you dont give a shit about having triggers or analog sticks.
So if you dont play 90%+ of genres?

.....zzzzzzzZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOoooommmmmm.......

That's a goofy lol looking dpad, hope it's not shit.

Xbone, it's wonderful, I used to use a 360 but I had to deal with that windows dongle and it sucked. Xbone just needs the charging usb cable and it's plug and play

i'm still gonna be preaching hitbox, even though i use this, hitbox just feels so good especially when trying to play naoto in bbcf.

Wired Xbone controller. 360 dpad is absolute ass.
I have two of these for my Switch.

360 but only when the game is unplayable with M&K.

>In use
Dualshock 4
Sn30Pro+
>Sitting in a drawer somewhere
F310
ZD-C
360 Controller
Dualshock 3