Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust

Attached: zq_ah_tweet_suicide.jpg (700x295, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bombsfall/alec-2618dc1e23e
twitter.com/UNBURNTWITCH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apologize.

Attached: 1542872061059.png (606x557, 648K)

I thought that was pic related at first glance

Attached: Alanah and Lawrence.png (1307x735, 959K)

>sticking your dick in crazy
Very little sympathy

Remember in 2014 when she said that she was in the indie scene because she wanted to get vengeance on the people she first met in Canada? Remember how the guy she accused was the first person she lived with in Canada? Pretty crazy coincidence.

Attached: quinn bury.jpg (533x3218, 321K)

who were the previous people who bit the dust?

same basic bitch of a cunt anyway

how do you think she feels that her accusations drove a person to suicide? I bet she's laughing about it. She seems like the kind of person to have a power rush because she killed someone with her words.

el goblino de americana !!!

Her feelings will directly reflect her Patreon revenue. She's classic BPD and likely doesn't even think in terms of things like "I killed a man", just "how can this benefit me?"

fuck the memes, now that is truly souless

I've been playing 5D chess for 10 years driving a faggot to suicide, everytime I see him he's worse, I will feel accomplished when the fag finally does it.

Attached: bpd.jpg (1024x876, 107K)

imagine devoting 10 years' worth of time and energy to someone else. get your shit together lmfao

Might as well be married by now.

>devoting
>doesn't know about 5D chess

LMAO

when is she gonna call out pic related?

Attached: 1425583324322.png (440x393, 144K)

iterally who?
who are these people?

Nothing would happen to Andrew Wilson, because Zoe have a "accidents" that lead to her death

Gagagagaga. Who will my next victim be?

Attached: 36D44C43-7907-40EF-94A0-1477D928E17C.png (480x448, 110K)

No one cares anymore

>multiple threads up at once
>no one cares
Try harder, Zoe.

can I get a recap?

It's said El goblino de las americas

Sociopath sics Twitter mob on dude with unproven abuse accusation, dude loses everything (friends, job, family) and suicides. Dude was a shitty person but didn't deserve death. He also predicted 4 years ago that someone would do this to him, so clearly the scheming had been going on for a while.

Never, because he'll summon a demon if she tries it.

She's a literal sociopath, no joke. That the usual suspects can't see through her is really all that needs to be said about them.

I still remember the fucking threads calling this guy lucifer, and coupled with EA's shitty practices it was too good to not make the connection.
That e3 was funny, wasn't it the same one where that black chick from ubisoft kept on forcing meme humor?

YASS QUEEN SLAY

"He put his fingers in my pussy and walked me around a room like a hand puppet"

Are there people who legitimately believe this?

Attached: 1564406492823.jpg (768x768, 147K)

>He wasted 10 years of his life ruining someone
>That someone still hasn't killed yourself
And yet you think he's the failure. Ironic.

Pretty sure this dude has a pact with fucking Baphomet or something to protect against that exact sort of thing

She just did, give her some time. Even serial killers take breaks.

Attached: 1567440658886.png (498x889, 586K)

Has anyone listened to the bombcast to see what they've said about it?

Attached: giant-bomb3.png (1000x563, 132K)

This is what I want to know. When I saw this thread, I was like, "did someone ELSE die/commit suicide?"

there's no way some skinny/flabby Psoiboi was able to puppet that fat cow

you sleep with dogs and you get fleas

How the fuck is he posting this in 2016 if it’s 2019 now? And he’s “dead”.....

no. but they are from the same species

>She seems like the kind of person to have a power rush because she killed someone with her words.
She’s openly bragged about just that, though. Zoe has confessed to being a Something Awful goon before and mocking people until they an hero.

it was her twitter bio for a few seconds

Is that a jojo reference

Anyone else think she looks like Laura Prepon in this pic?

fuck, imagine this happening

>CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world
>getting fucked by a basic foot soldier sjw
yeah sure. if anything zoe will appear suicided while a bunch of news arrive of how shitty she truly is as a person

He'll probably end up killing you instead of himself

Don't forget:
This was her sinister plan all along!
She didn't delete her Twitter because of the potential abuse, she deleted it because her goal was accomplished.
I always thought she was a moron but no, she's a goddamn evil genius.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x136, 301K)

>implying the twitter deathnote will work on the gaming version of Clinton
Shit will literally backfire on her

>about a 7th/8th of your life
>about a 5th of your adult life
>dedicated to making some homo kill himself
>he didn't even do it yet
you are a failure, Zoe did it in less than a month

She did it in less than a weekend.

You can't mess with the gigachad. Wilson is literally untouchable.

EA's Airborne Lawyer Regiment would end that shit in 15 seconds.

How did she get someone to die?

Quinn would be the one ending in jail for rape if she pulled the move on this guy.

You can't fuck over the devil himself

Let's play devil's advocate and assume everything Zoe claims is true and then Alec killed himself out of the shame combined with his mental illness. Fine. But it still doesn't sit right with me that his partner on Night in the Woods, Scott Benson, threw him under the bus so quickly. Then he makes a blogpost shittalking him after he's dead. Dude seems like a scumbag. You'd think he'd show a little gratitude for his "friend" who basically made most of their game himself

Attached: ScottBenson.jpg (600x399, 73K)

She deleted her Twitter because it had posts from the time of her trip showing that her claims are bullshit.

The thing that I keep saying is, compassion is missing here. Even if Alec is as bad as they say, not one human here is showing a token amount of decency.

Sudden increase in exposure for the game + one less person to split profits with = more money for himself. It's the exact same reasoning as Zoe, just without a Patreon.

if that's a recent pic of her, she sure lost a lot of weight. i hate myself enough to hatefuck her in this current form.

You know Zoe's getting a cut, and it will be called a "sympathetic donation"

haha, if you squint your eyes they both have kinda the same face. Somebody deepfake this right now.

Attached: keked.png (522x516, 292K)

i'm just glad the sojboys are getting erased by their own people.
in fact i'm glad the left has been killing each other. the mentality of equality, and that anyone who has a penny more than you deserves to die because they are more successful than you always lead to this. and of course they would start by cancelling the men that side with them. soon will be the faggots cancelling the women

All of these people who work within this industry and have this attitude and have the exact same ideals are all scumbags.
They are all waiting for one another to slip up so they can eat them alive.

The true final boss of gaming:

Attached: 74.png (522x212, 20K)

Who created them?

Attached: 1567404457026.png (1656x726, 404K)

God, in his own image

She's Australian (white)

can someone spoonfeed me what this is supposed to show?

there is already 40 percenters that are getting angry at women even in their safe space. they are angry as fuck at Dave Chappelle last special where he kept it real. Soon women will notice the shit show they got themselves into and no men will want to help them.

Left side: claims she was going to be there for exactly two weeks and that she was scared all the time and waah waah waah. Right side: look at how much fun I'm having, I'll be partying here for ??? weeks. Left side is the story that supports her abuse allegations that she suddenly decided to come out with seven years later, so clearly she had to delete right side so the truth doesn't contradict her.

Okay thanks, thats what I figured. Also apprently she didnt tweet at all that she was trapped.

>assume everything Zoe claims is true
The claims were just a bit of rough sex right?
Not one were outright rape, sexual assault, non-consensual, or unwanted advances?
Does that really warrant a death by ostracize?
Heck, I'd assume most are into that if the popularity of 50shades is anything to go by.
And I find it hard to believe a strong independent woman like Zoe could be bullied by the soiboi.

Of course not, because she had no reason to at the time. Now history has been revised.

they believe in the double negation fallacy of marx. where a plant negates the existence of a seed and when the plant starts producing seed it negates their own existence. because marx was too retarded to understand that plant and the seed are the same being that went into a transformation.
they don't care about their parents. the way their relationship goes with their parents even when the parents are welcome to their degeneration should tell that already. they see themselves as something that should cancel the existence of their parent or heterosexuals instead of ackowledging that they are a different being.
Lenin has a similar line of thought where he says: "true communism can only exist when there is no capitalist country left. the comparisson between an capitalist society and an communist society always make people flock towards capitalism"

Through the power of twatter

MORE HATE FOR SCOTT THAN THE WHORE TBQHFAM

All this proves is that he's always been suicidal literally anything couldve made him kill himself

Zoe looks like that now? Damn, I'd let her ruin my life

zoe "destroy the onions" quinn

>She seems like the kind of person to have a power rush because she killed someone with her words.

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 58K)

The claim was they had an abusive relationship

It's odd though because there's proof that Zoe has been the abuser in other relationships that she's had and nobody in the indie game community ostracized her for the exact same thing they're ostracizing alec for
They just continue to defend her

She also claimed to be broke and that her roommate had to buy her a return ticket a month later. Yet, less than a month after visiting Alec she was already taking a plane out to montreal (meaning she had been home in the states and had money to purchase a two way ticket).

cataloguing all this shit

>calling out Beelzebub
glhf

Tbh it was probably paid for by another dude she was fucking

She fucks a ton of different people so much so that she can't ever seem to recall all of them

Wooooooooah hoooooooooooooooah

yeah I'm not even upset with zoe, sociopaths gonna sociopath... it's the people who threw him under the bus, due to old beef, that makes me angry

Attached: 1567402542218.jpg (599x334, 57K)

>i didnt like the guy at all but I allowed him to make me more money

Now that I think about it she probably just felt trapped because just fucking Alec was too much stability for her and she wanted to be out fucking more and different people

>shocked but not surprised
What kind of doublespeak is this?

>Calling out the anti-christ. She wouldn't survive.

does he really think saying this kind of stuff makes him look better than "RIP in peace"

and then he unlocked his twitter and said this
this is celeste dev btw

Attached: 1567402542219.jpg (600x512, 72K)

any nudes or these threads are a waste of time incels

she looks like she has bad breath

>Bruce just left
Holy shit Funhaus is actually dead

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x844, 43K)

Sounds like theyre better capitalists

Google, motherfucker.

what a shithead
>complicated
what makes it complicated? He was an abuser, ipso facto, isn't the the line all of them are towing?

He'd slay her to maintain the Masquerade. Based Ventrue Prince.

He's too much of a chad for her to take down.

nigga look like a pederast version of tobey macquire

It would be poetic if he killed you first

Attached: download (2).jpg (795x1144, 292K)

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Nothing of that is BPD.

Kek, it doesn't take a genius to rile up social media sheep, Yea Forums included.
Look at wojack and all the shit that is posted non stop here, some lowlife started that shit, the difference is that she is doing it for personal gain since attention whoring is her only quirk in life.

Pure. Reddit. Cringe.

her nudes are horrible, she's a fucking fridge with no tits or ass

They delete their twitters as soon as shit goes south to hide the evidence

I haven't showered in 6 days

well said
here's a (you)

I would say I'm gonna miss that wheeze machine but I stopped watching them a couple of years ago
I remember when Rooster Teeth used to be a couple of guys fucking around wanting to make some cool or funny vidya videos, such a shame it became such a souless corporate entity. Literally Machinma 2.0

Based and Kirapilled

Attached: 1555954364161.png (1200x1200, 1.1M)

based

I WANT TO FUCK ZOE QUINN

I WANT TO FUCK ZOE QUINN AND BUST MY LOAD ALL OVER HER FAT, SILICONE TITS AND FACE AND MOUTH SO THAT SHE TASTES AND SWALLOWS MY GAMER CUM

Some pathetic projection right there. Reddit kisses the ground any trash person like Zoie walks on

man I'm not even mad that she kills indie devs (pretty based t.b.h.), I'm mad that she got famous for nothing, she's like a dumpster bargain version of paris hilton where she has absolutely zero discernible talent (depression quest was literally a fucking twine game) and her entire journey as a "thing" started by letting somebody fuck her vagina. fast foward a few years, she's a speaker at the UN. it's insane, she's just such an obviously dumb skank and is allowed to be a relevant person because she is friends with other people who have clout, good god now I understand the rage of twitter negresses who are constantly butthurt about white bitches. this is prime cracker shit and I bet she smells like cigarettes and sweat too

from wikipedia:
>Zoë Tiberius Quinn[1] (born 1987) is an American video game developer, programmer, writer, and artist. Quinn, who uses the gender-neutral pronoun "they", developed the interactive fiction game Depression Quest, which was released in 2013. In 2014, a blog post by Quinn's ex-boyfriend sparked the Gamergate controversy, in which Quinn was subjected to extensive harassment.
>Tiberius lol

that's it, that's literally all she is famous for, why the fuck is this dumb thot allowed to have influence GAMERS RISE UP

Smash threads are ----->

>ywn be home sick from middle school and discover RvB for the first time again
I want to go back damnit

Attached: 1549732538190.jpg (640x480, 195K)

could be enough evidence for Chelsea to get v& for this
day of the bubble-burst seems nigh

Attached: oink.png (610x726, 586K)

>CEO of EA
>self inserts into Mirror's Edge 2 as the villain for shits and giggles
This would just be one more thing to laugh about at the board meetings

Attached: 1415929408310.jpg (348x259, 34K)

I watched Funhaus literally everyday for years now. I usually put on their 24/7 stream for background noise or before bed too. This sucks

"Celeste isn't an SJW game" the shills said.

All I've gotten from this GG shit is that Zoe's pussy must be absolute fire

Crazy girls have the best pussy, user. It's a scientific fact

I don't give a shit about the dev being a tranny, but throwing a dead ex-coworker under the bus is some bullshit

Ahhh

There is so much money to be made in this thread alone

Thing is, he was not a sexual abuser, just a bad boss/boyfriend, but all this drama is threated like some gamergate #metoo for the clicks an revenue. Lot's of developers have shit working enviorements, but since this is a woman taking shit from the man, it makes more noise.
Fuck Yea Forums for joining in.

Where can I download the soundtrack? All I get are official links.

>Disgusting mentally retarded whore cunt con artist causes a numale lefty cuck to kill himself

and nothing of value was lost, take this shit to resetera tranny

The drama is already dying down, nothing will come out of this suicide.
The indie community will continue to be full of disgusting people eating each other up.

>self inserts into Mirror's Edge 2 as the villain for shits and giggles
wait what this is true?

dont insult lawrence like that

>caring about some dead fag's political orientation
Zoe Quinn deserves to rot in hell, fuck you

Attached: ifthiswasntintentionalidontknowwhatis.jpg (578x300, 25K)

Of course nothing will happen, Zoe is literally invincible at this point. She could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody.

can't wait for the continued reckoning of male feminists in gaming

And this dead fag would have danced on your, mine or the other user's graves for good boy points, stop feeling sorry for lefty "men" getting exactly what they fucking deserve

>stop feeling sorry for lefty "men"
no

This isn't real right?
It's to good to be true.

here's da thing, check it
all these people coming out saying, 'yeah, alec was a piece a shit, I could totally see him being abusive in a relationship when I interacted with him' -- have they actually interacted with zoe? zoe is a literal who dev, taking her side cuz #metoo clout

>some s*yboy faggot killed himself

And nothing of value was lost

All of them are conveniently close friends with Zoe, whoulda thunk

>have such shitty nudes you get implants with all your patreon money cucks throw at you
>"powerful"

Attached: .jpg (901x1200, 129K)

I think she just got fat and lucked out

>so desperate to be contrarian that he's siding with Zoe Quinn of all people

We should all make Twitter accounts with thots as profile pics and accuse him. You just know that the would believe us.

Everyone sided with Zoe Quinn

Why is Wojack posted non stop now?

They are both shit

once again it's a deterministic personality scenario, almost nobody actually knows these people IRL so your opinion on this manufactured debacle depends almost entirely on how yin or yang you are. faggots, s*yim and women are going to side with zoe, the eternal yin, while hetweenies, tradLARPers, and normal males will side with alec, the yang sun.

*sips fermented tea*

and so the seasons pass again, each salmon swimming upstream, convinced that he controls the water

Attached: blocks your imperial examination.jpg (377x398, 163K)

The Golden Age of Funhaus is over...

>He also predicted 4 years ago that someone would do this to him

I mean yeah, if I was abusing everyone around me I'd also predict that at least some of them would seek revenge.

>now

It has been for years.

Zoe's too unimportant to have ever even been in the same room as this guy

it's a simple picture of black and white lines depicting a pretty simple face, very easy to edit and coupled with its origin the the virgin doomer man, it was a shoe-in for meme of the decade

Are you saying a second guy from the development team killed himself or are talking about the same one still?

What if he tries to summon a demon and it just teleports Zoe next to him?

I giggled

There was that argentinian dude.

Keep in mind that trannies by definition don't even stand up for what they themselves truly are, why would they stand up for anyone else

Fuck off retard

Cancel culture needs to fucking stop.

Attached: 2019-09-02_22-20-57.png (294x445, 24K)

I don't hink so man, you know I'm right, now kill yourself

Nah. Normies bred this beast, and they have no idea how to control it. Why contain it?

I'm cis
You're just a fucking retard and a malevolent trash "person"

>Why contain it?
Because it doesn't hurt normies, but does hurt everyone else. Except sociopaths who use it as a tool.

I want to slam Zoe bros

ALL FEMINISTS ARE CHILD ABUSERS

Her plastic surgeon is a genius

Turned that haggered gremlin into something to something fuckable

Or people could try not being embedded into fucking social media. Literal brain garbage.

>I'm cis
I don't care about your name senpai, we are all user here

>tfw I will never be "canceled" because I'm a literal who nobody that doesn't use social media

feels good man

Attached: IT BEGINS.jpg (332x394, 15K)

It's not a pre/post photo comparison, though.

hmm...

I guess she's a real suicide girl now.

Attached: 1565661113722.jpg (1024x636, 78K)

>how do you think she feels
She doesn't

Outside of reflecting on stories by other people, that person doesn't even think about you and you're wasting your own time. I had a former friend I played FFXI, XIV and mabinogi with pull the same stunt after they fell in with drug dealers, trannies and fake communists in university.

The opposite is most likely true; Zoe continues to be an opportunistic liar who knew Alec was emotionally and sometimes physically abusive and made up her own vague story based on the accounts of other people who knew him. Alec offs himself and now victims of his abuse are taking extraordinary heat for contributing to his suicide, so they kick the "respect for the dead" shit out the window to cover their own asses, band together and say "yes, he was an asshole to all of us and none of our shit was made up."

Note that Zoe is the only one who deleted her Twitter and has yet to make any concrete statement on the matter.

>new generation of sociopaths

um sweetie I already showed that's not the case, things are statistically better than they have ever been and your internet justice mobs do not compare to life a few centuries ago when in most countries the rule of law was merely a suggestion and lynchings happened at the drop of a hat

seriously tho whenever people are bitching about how the internet has negatively affected our psychology, I'm not buying it. because if you compare how people were just ~100 years ago when there were only a billion instead of almost eight, it was like a constant liveleak episode with south america tier public killings in every city and village. if anything, the concerted result of mass media and religion and a cocktail of other ideologies has led modern people to be more faggy and less hardcore bloodthirsty psychopathic niggers. before the mass media of today, the average person was not really bombarded with moralfaggotry from anywhere but the church and scant media such as books and newspapers, so most people operated on a baser human level closer to their instincts before our thoughts were constantly invaded by outside forces that shape morality. so they didn't give a fuck about your twitter virtue signal shit, a 19th century dock worker was like one skipped sermon and a pint of hooch away from burning your entire family alive because you fucked up

Attached: steven pinker.jpg (754x361, 37K)

a mob of retardera, tumblr, and plebbit shows up to defend this sack of shit every time

I mean
where is the part where she says
"I told him I DO NOT CONSENT to this"

The problem has always been narcissism cultivated by social media

Retards romanticize the past because they have never seen it.
The biggest reason for MODERN LIFESTYLE BAD is that now you can see all the filth of normal people, while 100 years ago everyone was blind and free media didn't exist.

good taste

We need an insider to sway Quinn into accusing this asshole so he can just steamroll her

Attached: exterminatus.png (709x861, 733K)

>100 years ago everyone was blind and free media didn't exist
sounds like paradise

>I'm cis
cis is a tranny word, back to Retardera faggot

she seems so haughty and gross

I guess sometimes ignorance really is bliss.

Fucking retard
How else do you call someone non-trans?
I'm way better than anyone who is "normal", so this shit word is out. Normies get the rope.

t. failed normalfag

>How else do you call someone non-trans?
The word is "normal", or straight if you must. You've already outted yourself faggot, stop back-pedaling and go back to your tranny handlers.

I told you I'm better than "normal" trash, you fucking retard.
Calling self "normal" is like calling self an ape.

literal chad right here, never use social media, ever and defiantly don't include any personal details what the fuck

He doesn’t even think about you

It really does.
My mother still talks fondly of the days where the dictatorship of my country would kill criminals openly, late one night my mother woke up to see her father's expensive karaoke machine had been stolen. A few days later a man who used to work for him and is familiar with the layout of the house is found dead, his mutilated corpse in an open ditch for all to see. Everyone in the neighborhood not only knows the police did this but approves of it, everyone had the same mindset back then so everything works smoothly.

WORDS THAT KILL

>important official gets mad at you for not letting him rape your wife
>your family gets gulag'd for some invented reason

This man is on to something

Based literal autist thinking he's getting a revenge on his school bully just because he's imagining him looking worse

hey man you dont have to fight so hard. you used a wrong word that no one uses here and outed yourself as an outsider. next time just be more careful. learn from your mistakes. be the man you never were

An unromanticized past doesn't justify an uncritical optimism

So, fair point. It is true that X time period had severe flaws, restrictions, sources of stress, and now obsolete dangers. It is perhaps true that man was more openly bloodthirsty then than he is now. But the bloodthirsty man of then perhaps honestly believed in his heart he was doing good for his kingroup by slaying whichever of his neighbors. Isn't it more cruel and vile of modern man in that, despite his socialization, he decides to be bloodthirsty anyway?

And what is the endgame here? Will human beings suddenly cease to INTENTIONALLY do evil things after they have been perfected by media, scientists, AI researchers, the Prussian school system, and other new "enlightened" authority figures? Or are they totally missing something fundemental to human nature in their assessment of him?
>a 19th century dock worker was like one skipped sermon and a pint of hooch away from burning your entire family alive because you fucked up
clear exaggeration and you might have said "6th century Viking" instead or something

its so simple if you just dont care but no you need to make these shitters a saint.
She is not going to life with that guilt and easily she is going to do an hero soon but no , here it is Yea Forums to be he "enemy" when was none in the first place. You cannot let stuff happen on his own no , you need to be there and that shit is going to backfire. You didn't learn A SHIT after GG Yea Forums

Why does she have so much power? Can you just wildly throw accusations in the US without consequence? What happened to "innocent until proven otherwise"?

Attached: 1434453244.png (1920x1080, 2M)

>What happened to "innocent until proven otherwise"?
Women created an exception to it that only works for specific set of crimes and only crimes on women.

Attached: 1545500610372.jpg (1336x1520, 534K)

>Can you just wildly throw accusations in the US without consequence?
Internet shitslinging has always been a grey area that's been put down as "pretty much unenforceable".
Not for much longer, I'd imagine.

>Can you just wildly throw accusations in the US without consequence?
Yes. Libel laws exist but are functionally impossible to use, particularly on social media.
>What happened to "innocent until proven otherwise"?
"Cancel culture", #metoo and the "trust women" movement.

all the shitty internet journalists quicken their ears when they hear "Zoe said!"

and of course there's some pathetic social media lurker waiting for rape accusations on Twitter so he can spread the rumor here and by our unwitting innocence our discussion spreads the fire.

it's all really horrible

>deleted her twitter
>like she isnt a crazy attention whore with multiple accounts

oh you sweet summer child.

it's nice when it works for you, it's shit when it doesn't. statistically, it doesn't, which is why OLD TIMES GOOD! is dumb since the average person posting this crap would have got his skull cracked by those pigs because his bribe was too smol or some other fancy the cops had. it's a third world mentality that does not work in a high IQ, rich and industrial societies that actually have nice things, because that level of corrupt retardery prevents the top echelons of society from working smoothly and getting shit done.

>hehe look at china though! it's so powerful and corrupt!

well if your example of GOOD = a china tier nigger society of gutter oil and whacky escalator deaths then okay, I thought western society was better but YMMV

A small price to pay for the country to function unimpeded by minor things like a bunch of young know-it-alls protesting and disrupting other people's lives.
Back in the day the government would just mow them down but nowadays they can just go for weeks and months whining in the streets.

>whining is worse than random gulagings for no reason

Attached: 1563282032621.jpg (640x640, 59K)

stop talking about stupid Yea Forums tier shit, you are ruining this board. fuck e-celebs and fuck gamergate, not vidya.

it's about video games because it has gamer in the name

zoe quinn is basically the illumanati of dumb whores
shes got a secret club where she lets rich incels fuck her to grow more powerful and get more influence
if you piss this group of people off they will make sure you suicide

>He also predicted 4 years ago that someone would do this to him, so clearly the scheming had been going on for a while.
when you habitually rape and fuck with people yeh it doesnt take nostradamus to know youre gonna cop it back at some point

>incels fuck her

Attached: 1562373069140.png (800x960, 1.14M)

No proof

So you’re cool with some apparatchik raping your wife and gave her flowers afterward then?

>video game developer murdered by proxy
>this impacts the release or even existence of upcoming games
>but it's somehow "not vidya"
Does it take effort to be this stupid, or does it just come naturally?

>reddit spacing

Who needs proof? This is a post-truth era.

>SJWs devouring each other

good

>first they came for SJWs, but I did nothing because I'm a fucking retard

who asked for proof? he isnt on trial. and the cunt off'd himself, pretty clear cut

Zoe Quinn? Why is she still relevant? What has happened? I don't follow this shit.

He killed himself because everyone he worked with and all his friends shunned him. Even if he didnt do it, thats still a reason to kill himself. Theres no proof at all

She made some yurifag cuck kys.

Her Patreon bucks are tapering off so she had to invent a fresh controversy by revising history.

at this point, not having more western shit in vidya is actually pretty good.

>The past was worse, so we should ignore the problems of today and tomorrow.

it's not an exaggeration with the dock worker, we have the numbers/autistic investigation from pinker. it was liveleak tier in those days, most kids had seen (and probably cheered, with no context) a hanging or worse in their life. but I actually agree with 90% of your post and I think pinker is mostly full of shit lole, you made some good points and pinker's boomer optimism is widely considered short-sighted. I was just playing devil's advocate. while we do live in less violent times where the whimsy of the average inflamed prole matters a lot less, the way in which this e-shit hits people is barely explored and might create a new brand of sadist who makes the sudaca teenager with "vivisect small animals and torture immured criminals" as his hobbies look like a saint in comparison, by his at least psyche if not his actions, but this could have a worse overall consequence

Attached: boogiepainlaugh.png (292x254, 83K)

except the they are also the sjws

so they will consume themselves

problem solved

>designer suit is completely black
>that jaw
>those dark, hidden eyes
He unironically has to be in a pact with powerful Elder Demons or something. Fuck me, I already feel uncomfortable just looking at him

i like how making people attach themselves to their internet profiles is supposed to make them more liable for what they say, but it actually just turns everyone into maniacs. welcome to the future.

wait I thought Zoe was a tranny? is she a cis woman?

Maybe it would be worthwhile to put together a torrent of all his music, games, podcasts, and other media to memorialize him, and to prevent others from profiting off of this

Has she done any nude shoots since she became delicious chub-mode? Everything I’ve seen is when she was full fridge

The past is only worse because people try to ignore the problems of today. People now have easy access to all the information of another human being and are willing to participate in mass psychological and information warfare against other people just because someone told them to do it. Niggas you don't even know can easily join in from across the world and suddenly know everything about your life and spread it everywhere in an attempt to destroy you.
And even in first world countries it's difficult to legally mount a defense against it, because the law hasn't caught up.

She is. She just has a man face and goes by they/them because she is an attention whore

You have good intentions but have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Watch the Cuck philosophy video that takes Peterson point for point

zoe's raison d'etre is her vagina so yeah? you're confusing this with some other colorful hair drama

Attached: The weak fear the strong .jpg (384x512, 20K)

attempting or actually committing suicide is extremely common among guilty criminals and abusers use that tactic all the time to keep the abused in check, this is why prisons have suicide watch, or you have never heard to crazy girlfriends who stab themselves or boyfriends who try to blow their brains out or drive recklessly?
committing suicide is basically admitting he did it
even his sister seems to have been aware about what the guy did, but she's a cunt too for staying silent until now

Attached: slep.jpg (640x640, 31K)

>implying Zoe will ever go down
She's a cockroach.

WHo

rent free

>this was held forcefully in an apartment by a scrawny beta

Attached: 1533930922972.png (846x783, 859K)

to be fair it was before she got buff

she burns every bridge she builds

eventually she'll get caught in the fire

defending zoe. Fuck em

>Messing with the Louis Cyphre of video game industry
Good luck

So what, she was fat as fuck before. You know how hard it is to stop a fat person if you're a twigman? Very.

correlation does not equal causation
>committing suicide is basically admitting he did it
even if he truly was an irredeemable piece of shit, you sound like like a goddamn witch hunter

>all this thinly veiled EA shill posting
we get you think you're the top dogs

>perhaps honestly believed in his heart he was doing good for his kingroup

bluepilled, humans are essentially sadists and enjoy evil for its own sake, they have to be reigned in. this was the popular opinion of most europeans pre-humanism in fact, with christianity regularly telling you that you are evil trash, but the enlightenment turned people into narcissist cuckolds who feel the need to rationalize their behavior. sure, back in the day you might think on some level that you are doing good for your clan, but in that moment when you are smashing some guy's head in with the lads, you are doing it because you are a fucking ape pervert who enjoys violence. the "it was good anyway" justification comes later when it's time to pay attention to the narrative.

contrast that today with people who are disgusted by such behavior and frightened by it, and I think you can see a difference here, for better or worse

>I am gay so I never have to worry about a woman falsly accusing me of anything
Feels fucking good

Attached: 1566499788547.gif (436x436, 3.96M)

>committing suicide is basically admitting he did it
Yeah, and witches float when submerged in water.

>I read about Epstein so I'm an expert
So why didn't all those mob guys kill themselves? Why didn't all those serial killers kill themselves?
The fact is that more innocents accused of crimes kill themselves than actual perpetrators and you're continuing to perpetuate a myth concocted by evangelicals to justify guilt without evidence.

God I want to fuck her so bad

Refusing a woman's advances is also a type of abuse.

She feels nothing.
Sociopaths can't into feelings.

kek

If they can't get you on sexual abuse, it'll be emotional abuse, or abuse of a position of power.

>bravery
>in an era of #metoo witch hunting and #believewomen
>literally the worst thing a man can get accused of, no evidence needed

Even when a man kills himself, the story HAS to be about how it affects womyn. Fucking sickening.

>actually committing suicide is extremely common among guilty criminals and abusers use that tactic all the time to keep the abused in check, this is why prisons have suicide watch
This is Poe's Law in full force
It's about 70% chance you're baiting, but only 70%.

Attached: 1508455687825.png (328x316, 45K)

Gotta dilate.

>a couple mean tweet caused a man to a hero
I felt so lucky that I'm not a burger.
What a shit show, lol.

Attached: 1567376063531.png (1015x735, 719K)

WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME?

If I lost my job, got blacklisted out of my industry, and even lost the support of my so-called friends and family, I'd have some trouble finding reasons to go on.

>Australian (white)
Is there any other kind?

Attached: 1433253887439.jpg (300x412, 93K)

Shes pretty hot bros...

Attached: 1493959111301.jpg (901x1200, 210K)

medium.com/@bombsfall/alec-2618dc1e23e
So for years they work him like a slave making the entire game for them only to be given a small fraction of the credit and sales then not only have the nerve to bitch about him complaining, but to steal away that tiny pittance that they gave him in the first place and destroy all future prospects. No fucking wonder he offed himself.

>makes most of the game
>has mental problems and just drops work all together for several months
>forces him to lead the project instead when he has no idea what he's doing

If you've ever had a friend that was horribly overbearing and tried to be nice to them you'll know how exhausting it is. I read the blog and it doesn't seem like he's jumping for joy he's dead. More like a weight is off his shoulders. And not like relief, like someone being able to finally come up for air after a long while.

Except for the part where ZQ randomly groped some gay dude, then made her twitter zombies shit on him for mentioning it.
The only winning move is to go full incel and never be around females. Shitpost from a monastery or something.

>the anonymity of the Internet emboldens people to act terribly and be huge dicks!
>fags that attach their entire life's information to their online profile are worse than Anons

a bit tinpilled but I like it

dilate

You ignorant fool. You are not safe.

>She
Oh no no no

>you lived enough to watch social medias housing some of the worst people on earth and become the cesspool of the internet

Never thought I'd see Yea Forums become the lesser evil.

At the end of the day all zoe did was just say mean words. Scott is the one that took years of his life away exploiting him, stole away everything he created, then kicked him to the curb in such a way that he would never work in the industry again.

Is there any way to be safe at this point? Even if one follows the mike pence rule you could get accused by some bitch you never meant and they would all still believe it.

Is this a post and pre op?

Confucius once said "Yea Forums is full of normal people pretending to be awful, Twitter is full of awful people pretending to be normal."

Normal people are awful.
Non-awful people aren't normal.

BPD detected.

>dude dates a chick known for fucking guys over in the name of popularity and patreon bucks
>that shit happens to him
>gives up
He made many poor decisions in a town, and I do not feel bad for him, though it is certainly unfortunate and regrettable.

Calling out a real life bond villain is a bad idea

lfmao, gay people are just as susceptible, just look at what nearly happened to James Charles.
Gay males in particular since they are still men. Good luck getting out of one.

The indie VIDEO GAME scene should focus more on making VIDEO GAMES instead of drama.

If they could make actual video games, do you think they'd be releasing all this half-assed VN shit?

Wasn't there an article not long ago that said that Wall Street bigwigs don't want to hire women anymore because of the whole #MeToo shit?

He's right, though.
BPDs are emotional as fuck, they do shit not because it benefits them, but because they see every disagreement as assault and every "no" as "I'm leaving".

to the ones saying they would fuck her, why would you want to fuck somebody you hate? I mean, she is not even somebody who has done anything you consider good or cool, what's the appeal? can anybody explain me?

this is a legit mass shooter scenario, i.e. it always surprises me that incels (who usually have no exact enemy, but just lash out at society) kill random people, but these soi faggot developers and the like who get screwed by a specific clique of people they know never go full murder-suicide. I mean come on dude, the source of your frustration is right there

>the virgin disgraced normie
>commits suicide because people he knows destroyed his life

>the chad incel spree killer
>just kills random people he doesn't even know because he's mad

there has to be some middle ground, like the brad who actually nuts up and skullfucks the people who wronged him before suicide because this matter ain't for the courts. and yet, so few popular examples IRL, intriguing thing about these personality types.

actually now that I think about it, it probably happens often with high kill counts, but reporters gonna (((report))) and pretend otherwise

Attached: Saint Elliot of Isla Vista.jpg (660x371, 27K)

Women don't take accountability of ANYTHING they do. It's hardwire in them, which is why concepts such as honor and the like are utterly alien to them. She's probably instantly made up a bullshit reason in her mind as to how it was his fault or something else.

You’d be surprised how enjoyable a hatefuck can be. Plus she’s chubby white trash which I find weirdly attractive, in a way that I would fuck but never actually have a committed relationship with.

Brad is the suicidal normie, though.
Suicide is the middle ground.

Regular normies are genuinely incapable of it. No matter how much they suffer, the instincts kick in and they just reset to maintenance mode for a week or so, then it's back to main() function.

you have bad taste

It's a poor choice of words, but I'm sure he's using in the "offended" or "upset" sense, not in the "surprised" sense. He is both upset at the supposed actions, but also feels that person is capable of doing them.

I regret nothing. Some of the best lays I’ve ever had were with her type. But again, never actually try to have a relationship with them. White trash is white trash for a reason, and it’s because being white trash is an almost inescapable mindset

whatever nerd I was talking about the WillActuallyDie class, of course prison is full of normies who just accepted their incarceration but that's beyond the scope of this project

Damnit

Attached: ABAAA249-6713-4CD4-AF27-6A912826378E.png (300x351, 246K)

reading this made me realize how vanilla I actually am. it's still amazing to see men feeling hot after somebody lame. or maybe I am autistic as fuck. one would like to cuddle and fuck in peace, not worrying over the drama your fucking might have done. unless you are a teen, you have shit taste and please take care

>Tfw I’m not crazy for believing in demons
Based and Redpillnomiconed

Attached: D29E11B6-FA90-4FF9-91B0-0603A93F2EE3.jpg (710x900, 93K)

probably the realest shit thats been said in this thread
thank you user

woman in pic is stupid as hell, in the message she basically says "im a danger to your baby, and it will be my baby within a year"
sounds like an excellent way to get murdered by the father

Glad I never gave the dev any $$ (free on Epic rn).

Doesn't it have a Blacked sub-plot though?

Attached: Who would win.png (1024x768, 600K)

>get murdered by the father
AHAHAHAHA
no

Fathers are usually massive cucks. This is the rule.
Fathers who would kill their wives to protect the children from beating are an incredibly rare exception.

it's less like you're vanilla and more like this dude dislikes the type of trailer park trash that zoe quinn is and imagined he so much superior to her and imagined what it would be like to fuck her and got all hot and bothered by it but IRL it's fucking disgusting and he didn't even do it lmao

That's impossible because everyone knows everyone else and has had romantic or sexual relationships with each other.

The fuck is cancel culture

taking the industry one white knight cuck at a time

in order to destroy the SJW you must use the SJW

>what is Google

that kind of makes sense, still, I don't agree and the possible danger/annoyance is too much for such little pleasure in comparison.

your single mother is showing

This would be insightful if Zoe Quinn didn't have a laundry list of sociopathic misdeeds. Anyone who reads that shit and still sides with her is also a lunatic.

Attached: 1548164591407.png (900x1200, 410K)

Cope harder, bitch boy

If you luck out, you'll stay an incel.
If you are unlucky, some slag will take interest in you as a provider and turn you into sad "father" of multiple children, at least one of which won't be yours.

>if you compare how people were just ~100 years ago when there were only a billion instead of almost eight, it was like a constant liveleak episode with south america tier public killings in every city and village

In where, Africa? Nobody was taking record back then but what little record we do have doesn't make the modern era seem like a paradise.

Attached: 1548494048929.jpg (1080x1521, 907K)

>holding pan over the sink
>no stove top in sight
>there's no eggs in the pan or on the counter
bitch what are you doing

so i wasnt wrong?
lul

I miss the good old times where people told you to shut the fuck up when you do shit like this. This whole woman and soiboi shit needs to stop. RISE UP

She looks like a fucking bpd person.

shes hot
why doesnt she do porn

Bitch I want scrambled eggs please and thank you

I have no sympathy for anyone working in non-Japanese game industry so this makes me happy

>Paranoid that people wanted to kill him.
>Partner is happy he is dead
>Sister says that "he wished the best for Zoe" despite committing suicide so people would be easy on her

Guys what if he was murdered and they made it look like a suicide?

Attached: 1566869654147.png (207x180, 61K)

She just reactivated her twitter. It's still in protected mode, though.

>sjw literally killing each other
Based?

He was paranoid that the community surrounding him was out to get him. He killed himself when his fears were proven right when they started throwing rocks.

I keep thinking that pic of Zoe Quinn is Alanah every time I see it.

Guys...

Attached: murder.png (815x422, 30K)

Would rape her and kill afterwards.

guess who's back?

twitter.com/UNBURNTWITCH

Gotta direct people to her Patreon somehow.

Pretty sure he's talking about the mutt on the left

POST MOAR CUTE ZOES

Attached: 1563363130482.jpg (599x780, 87K)

They didn't side with anyone, ya retard

Attached: zoe.jpg (1083x529, 167K)

Another win for the good guys!

She's a serial killer, not a spree killer.

>wanting a blood hunt on your ass

Not even Zoe is this dumb.

Can someone just kill her already? I'm getting tired of hearing about her

>imagine being so low iq you kill yourself for some gamer floozy
>imagine manipulating fragile men into doing your bidding and getting incels riled up
>imagine giving a shit about internet drama about people who don't even know you're alive but you're choosing sides like they give a shit whether you live or die

Must be hard being brainlets with too much time on your hands.

You kill her you'll make her presence even greater

I wouldn't kill anyone, I just hope someone else does

Why don't you kill yourself. Then you won't have to hear about her.

>shitty movement starts turning on each other

Just like that random user years ago predicted, wish I kept the screencap

Her tweets go back to open in about a week, thats when she's going to start weeping how she's the true victim in all of this, despite being alive.

Zoe, just killed a man,
Put a tweet against his head, pulled her TRIGGER now he's dead.

Alec's, life had just begun.
But now it's gone and you've had your way

Zoe, oohu, did you not want him to die?
He won't be back again this time tomorrow.

Carry on, carry on as if nothing ever happend...

Too late, his time had come.
Sends shivers done your spine, his fingers in you aching all the time.

Goodbye, everybody, you've got to go
Gotta leave twitter behind and face the truth.

Zoe, oohu (If he was at all guilty...)

He did not have to die
I really wish he'd never had known you at all.

If i tie this woman to a stake and burn her and she doesn't burn, she's a witch. If she does burn, then oh well

It's been over for a long long time, Greg.

If he were innocent he would stand his ground. Since he did not he is guilty

He was clearly just doing it to get back at her.

If he was innocent why would he kill himself?

Also who fucking gives a shit, more resources for me and less oxygen thieves. Hope zoe also kills herself and you do too.

Her and your existence is insignificant to my interests so you're all fucking welcome to die.

Yeah he really got back at her by ending his life and giving her more e-fame.

Sure showed her.

wanna if I just wanna fuck her until she passes out

Again, witches will float

And even if you do believe everything Zoe says, there's really nothing that bad in her statement. At worst the dude had anger issues/mood swings and was a bit controlling.

All it really was, was two mentally ill people having an unhealthy relationship, rather than something outright abusive.

So what if they do?
So what if they don't?

Kill yourself please, I couldn't give a shit either way. Your opinion on his guilt or innocence is also inconsequential.

He killed himself and looks guilty as fuck for doing so. Being a pedantic contrarian doesn't make you right. It looks fucking bad so he's basically guilty.

Who the fuck cares, they don't even care if you die either.

>source: youtube video
It never gets old. God you people are retarded, maybe find a video about the adcantages of suicide if you are so gullible

>bruce will still be around for videos here and there
>he just wants to focus on his streaming and what not instead of having to manage shit all day
Funhaus is always suprising to me, all of them have been around for ages and I am glad that thanks to them, the boomer gaming humor shit is still around.

she's a pathological liar

Attached: 1567444850442.png (861x3035, 1.01M)

Attached: 654323456.jpg (789x852, 96K)

He'd kill himself because lives are destroyed by accusations alone and there's not much coming back from it. Half of the population will forever hate you and think it's an anti-woman conspiracy if your innocence is proven.

The scheming had been going on for long, yes, what with Scott telling people not to work with Alec and all that.

Wow, deep inside knowledge only you are privy too. Must feel good being so close to the story.

Oh wait some random internet moron giving their 2 cents over stuff they don't have control over.

Just kys and join him for the 'struggle'. You're fucktarded for giving a shit about any of this instead of playing fucking video games and enjoying your life.

Regardless of whether he was innocent or not he fucking looks bad for killing himself. He looks guilty as fuck and gives her all the power cause he has no rebuttal now.
>muh innocent until proven guilty

Social media is the cancer of society

>Giant Bomb
>didn't side with either of them
That's the smartest thing Giant Bomb did all day. And I thought they're cucks for Zoe Quinn?

>Zoe deletes twitter instead of standing her ground

golden age of Funhaus started with demo disk and then ended when they switched to the xbox demos.

Nah cancel culture is fine. I like that retards get riled up over shit and kills people's careers. I hope it happens more often cause it's fucking fun to watch.

>muh I feel sorry for retards who don't even know I'm alive.

Fuck this babby shit, they'll step on your corpse to get ahead stop pretending like you care about any of them.

imagine

Attached: 1525859266676.jpg (1536x2048, 390K)

damn this is rich

>fuck die suicide guilty looks a book she her him'd innocence
Holy shit what are you even niggering about

meh, id still fuck it.

>cancel culture's bad, mmmmkay?
>expect for this one guy, totally justified

Depends on angle ...

Attached: 1525859201356.jpg (1536x2048, 386K)

>what are you niggering about

If he's innocent why kill yourself.

Can't defend yourself? must be guilty.

It's almost as though you're braindead fucktard that can't draw conclusions that don't agree with your point of view.

Just kys too I couldn't give a shit. I hope she you and everyone in this thread actually fucking posting about this stuff without being directly involved kills themselves for participating in useless e-celeb drama like fucking gossiping women like they have some sort of higher purpose.

If you kill yourself without answering allegations you look guilty. If you can't understand that you should join him too and see if your point is made posthumously.

commit neckrope for your sub room temperature iq

Stone cold dead eyes. She looks like a possum who was caught doing some really nasty stuff.

>resetera spacing
Get the fuck out of here and dilate

Attached: 1567523289814.jpg (610x1170, 490K)

That just means you have no defense when they come for you. Your lack of presence is a void waiting to be filled with one-sided accusations. Your social media presence will be created and fully decided by your opposition.

i'd do nasty stuff with her

Attached: 1547268885042.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

I tried going to that link but it gave me a access denied. Anyone else saved it?

Well you wouldn't live to tell the tale.

dilate

Why? You're the one that's so invested in a dead man you don't know.

Lmao neck yourself and join him. He looks guilty as fuck from the outside apart from some >Look at you spacing up posts must be this thing that's in my mind.

Just kill yourself and your mum and dad too. As well as your whole bloodline. I couldn't give a shit about some random on the internet. You shouldn't too.

I hope you choke on your dad's semen faggot nigger.

I would too but not the kind of nasty stuff you're talking about.

>if you can't kill yourself I'll kill myself
>the guilty braindead draw conclusions to agree
>kys too she you and thread actually posting directly e-celebs drama
>allegations if you understand join me in the bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla holy shit I can feel what a miserable cunt you are threw your message
It's delicious

Said sociopath was also brought in front of the fucking UN a few years back along with fellow industry con artist Anita Sarkeesian to give their sob stories about being the "victims of online harassment", when neither of them seemingly have any problems whatsoever with harassing people whom they find distasteful.

his life was already ruined just by allegations alone retard, that is the point. People aren't so much sorry for this lefty faggot, considering he would be the first one to ruin someone elses life over a fellow lefty cunt #metoo'ing someone else, they are against #metoo bullshit, which can destroy a mans life and career just by having a cunt point a finger at you and call rape.
As for people itt killing themselves, you can start with yourself, imbecile.

I could give a fuck about people, I just think its ludicrious that people like you are allowed to own devices that enable you to post or speak in public places.

You are physically incapable of constructing a relevant thought. Don't try to equate correlations with causation, it makes you as smart as the villager, cheering as the man who told you he worked for the church is burning your sister alive because she knew the difference between poisonous and non poisonous mushrooms. I hope you never breed, your seed as curdled as the synapses struggling to keep your heart beating and your brain functioning.

So yeah why aren't you already dead?

>miserable

I feel great. I'm shitposting on a video games board and fucktards like yourself.

>His life was already ruined
Nah It wasn't ruined, he's just a weak beta cuck that's fragile. If some bitch calls rape ask her to prove it in court otherwise sue her for defamation.

Even if every word of what she's said is true (which it isn't), she's being a hypocrite on multiple levels. For someone who claims to be so outspoken against online abuse, she seems to have no scruples against sending her twitter hordes to ruin people's lives. She tries to justify not going to the police because she believes in "rehabilitation over punishment", but I don't know how she planned to facilitate that by dragging a clearly unstable guy's name and reputation through the mud in a public forum like that, when she knew it was going to cost him his career, and she knew that the twitter retards were going to dogpile him.

>42%

>cancelling the women
I mean I literally just saw the other day on /lgbt/ how privileged white women are and the equivalent of "their time has come"

>people like you are allowed to post or speak in public places

Kys please, it'll stop you from reading my shitposts.

>physically incapable
The only thing I'm incapable of is agreeing with your garbage.

I wish all of you gamergate fuckshitters would leave and cleanse this fucking board.

For and against are all equally fucktarded. Go play some fucking video games instead of internet campaigning to people who don't know.

I think you're confusing an immoral past with a moral but mentally ill present

>Nah It wasn't ruined,
>lose job
>lose royalties
>friends leave you
>your own family disowns you
>name tainted so you can't get a job in the field you built your life for
>people actively harassing you every single day on phone and by social media
His life was ruined retard

he was already fired from his job, his friends and family already cut ties with him at that point, just based on allegations alone. He would have no chance of ever getting a job in the industry again.
If you had any idea what you were talking about you'd know that #metoo is actually effecting many businesses in the west, not just "weak betas", anyones life and career can be ruined easily this way nowdays.

Yeah, how does all of this affect me. If all that happened to him. boo fucking hoo couldn't give a shit, cause I don't know him personally or does it affect me in any single way.

Please kys too leaves more resources for me.

>doesn't even try to hide his reddit spacing
You need to leave

Good, I couldn't give a shit if he did.

I hope zoe loses her job and you lose your job too.

You and them are all irrelevant fuck shitters I don't know. So I don't give a shit if you all die horribly and lose your jobs and reputation.

Nice goalpost moving fagbag. Why don't you go back to your master zoe quinn. Maybe if you're lucky she'll send you good boy points for defending her honor.

>You fuck like me it's great tards shit why yea dead on games video like

Attached: bored-teen_wifhdo.jpg (448x300, 27K)

Just to be clear, the man she drove to suicide. Wasn't he a Leftist?

>his life wasn't ruined
>it was [proofs]
>but it doesn't affect me so it doesn't count
You're such a fucking retard, holy shit.

remove the makeup and change the camera angle bud

>hide reddit spacing

I like spacing things and triggering retards.

Are you so much of a nigger faggot you can't enjoy a couple of spacebar presses?

Here's another one for you nigger cunt fucktard.

I hope your mum dies of cancer and you get hit by a fucking truck on the way to hospital to collect her body.

You know why? Cause you're irrelevant to me.

No, he was a SJW

There was the japanese dude who burned people alive inside a building. It doesn't get more hardcore than that

>greentexting memes

Yeah kys too, you certainly seem invested in this dogshit.

>all these people itt wanting to fuck zoe
trust me lads you really do not want to go anywhere near someone like her.

>male videogame developers
>get a resume with games you worked with
>female videogame developers
>get a literal killcount
kek

>implying you wouldn't

Pussy is awesome tho

But she did

i want to put my tongue in her butt

>smeemtexting green
>certainly seem too invest in a dog
you think your the only person here to shitpost, you fool

fucking kek dude, now that you've shown you have no idea what you're talking about, you backtrack to basing shit flinging. You should have started off with that in the first place, irrelevant shitter :v)

Yet surprisingly apparently the only spergy stuff he wrote was
>I wish Trump dies
Or something like that, he even called Zoe a pathological liar

Attached: ok.jpg (425x420, 22K)

Not even him but c'mon user

Attached: 18574694.jpg (602x452, 123K)

>you're irrelevant to me
>I hope your mum dies of cancer and you get hit by a fucking truck on the way to hospital to collect her body.
You're either a woman or an angry castrated man.

Go to vegas and get yourself cheap pussy. It will cost you less than what zoe will charge.

Attached: redditspacing_2004.png (871x3701, 492K)

nah, he's just stupid shitlord looking for you's, he got lot of them, just out shitpost him

What are you waiting for?
#reddit spacing filters
/(\n){3}/
/(\n\n(.{0,250})\n\n)/
/>.*\n.{1,200}\n\n>.*\n.{1,200}\n\n/
/^(>>\d{5,10}\n)?>.*\n\n.{1,200}$/

>trying too hard to fit in

Wait, so did another basedboy an hero or is this the same one from last week

Attached: 1559121558803.jpg (166x166, 10K)

>Regardless of whether he was innocent or not he fucking looks bad for killing himself. He looks guilty as fuck and gives her all the power cause he has no rebuttal now.
I can't be the only one who really enjoys the lynch-esque fever dreams of the pro zoe faction

>post name faggotry as some sort of proof while anons never did such a thing in your image.
Really activates my almonds

What an insanely poor example.

Attached: redditspacing_04.png (1010x1272, 143K)

the plan for 2020: introduce 'reddit capitalization' and 'reddit punctuation'

Would hate-fuck her into oblivion desu.

>name fag examples again
Just stop

Sometimes, it just becomes a hobby in itself

Attached: b - Shitgut and the Phantom Pineapples.png (1076x752, 211K)

>i-i-it doesn't count
lol

when redditfags try to fit in by insulting themselves, sad

>Let's play devil's advocate and assume everything Zoe claims is true
Then why doesn't she go to the police?

There is one example of a namefag using it there, the rest are user.

>Just stop
OH NO NO NO NO NO AHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This may surprise you but a lot of women don't come forward immediately because they are actually fearful for their life. You have to remember a 12 year old boy is physically stronger than the average woman.

There's not one shopping list between the two images.

She has no need, her abuser is dead.

You literally made the smile fall from my face by reminding me of that

Attached: YEEEAAAAAAaauuuuuaaAAAAAAAAGH.gif (512x288, 1.3M)

fake tits are hideous

Attached: file.png (931x639, 288K)

why wouldn't they? suicide kinda proves guilt imo

Why didn't she go to the police in the first place?
It can't be more difficult than laying it out publicly.

I mean, the whore said that the dude penetrated her with his fingers and dragged her around the house forcefully like a pack of beer.

>ten years

you are fucking pathetic bro

Someone will call you gay for this, but you're right.

Never, because he is actually in power. Not only would she not want to get on the bad side of someone who could help her get ahead, he would also have the funds to take her to court.

Look at these wemen, they only go for the low hanging fruit, for those who they belive wont be able to properly defend themselves from the allegations. Or who don't have a strong social media presence, where people would defend them.

I'd pretty sure I'd fire shills who kept calling my boss satan

Oh neat, this is literally my relationship right now, somehow it took this small comic for me to realize it
Thank you user

almost as bad as denial

>pro zoe

I hope she kills herself too.
Not pro anyone just not interested in internet drama where fucktards argue over their inconsequential opinions.

>dude was shitty
stop repeating this vile tripe
there is no evidence whatsoever he was a bad person or ever did anything truly morally objectionable

but I need to look justified in ruining his career over a fucking tweet about rough sex and bullying him to suicide

Why did you stop replying user? Strange

Attached: moot redditspacing.jpg (981x211, 39K)

His sister said he had a history of violence and mental health issues. Proof enough

>trying hard to fit in
>greentext means you're winning

>inconsequential
Yes but than again we talk about a dude who offed himself because of a woman whos claim to fame is beibg shitposted on twitter. We kinda went full circle

>we talk about a dude

Don't lump me into your mental illness circle jerk.

I'm just here to shitpost about how stupid this thread is.

The reaction of the indi crowd was cult like, i agree.

People believe we turned kikes into lamps and soap. The general population is as retarded as the elites think they are.

Redditanon, you might not know this. But namefagging used to be really common on Yea Forums back in the day. Also lovely how you keep ignoring the 90% of the posts in images that have "reddit" spacing that are not from namefags.

Its like, whenever you see someone complain about reddit spacing, you can immidiately know that he is new to Yea Forums. Probably came here from whatever Yea Forums related subreddit there is, and quickly has to prove how he is one of the cool guys here.

>sister said
>history of violence
>same sister didn't even care he died
Have you considered he got surrounded by legitimately evil and deranged women?

I don't get what people see in her. She looks like a literal stamped hog

Attached: 1564219344213.jpg (230x219, 4K)

okay? are we supposed to just buy all the connotations that come with that?

even in the allegations there was nothing bad, they act like he was a fucking serial rapist but he just yelled and was rough in bed

>namefagging used to be really common

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Nah it wasn't and everyone hated attention whores unless they showed tits and vagina

>everytime I see him he's worse
every time you look in the mirror I presume

dude just stab him in minecraft or something.

Did you consider he was actually guilty? Just because you're family doesn't mean they should support you.
I remember turning my brother in for breaking into a neighbor's home and stealing his speakers.

just HOW MANY people has she fucked anyway?
I just want to stay a neet and play vidya / fap forever at this point. who knows, if I ever take a step out maybe I’ll get MeToo’d too. this shit is the new candleja-

How bout you stop giving a shit about things you shouldn't worry your little sub 20 IQ head about and play video games instead of internet drama.

imagine posting this reply in a thread specifically about internet drama while posturing yourself as superior, my god how embarrassing

Guilty of what? Being moody and being stupid enough to sleep with a BPD floozie?

It was, the meme you posted came around way later. Once you had a lot more cross board population that just shat up boards. But glad you are at least taking time reading up Yea Forums stuff on ED. The earlier the Yea Forums screen caps you are going to find, the more namefagging will be used.

But its fine, you are le expert XD ^^

Of fingering her too roughly, a decade ago? Oh nooo. I'm glad that monster is dead!

>cancel culture is cancerous guys
>someone dies because of cancel culture
>except for that, it's ok when cancel culture kills people

It was, the meme you posted came around way later.

Once you had a lot more cross board population that just shat up boards.

But glad you are at least taking time reading up Yea Forums stuff on ED.

The earlier the Yea Forums screen caps you are going to find,

the more namefagging will be used.

But its fine,

you are le expert XD ^^

FTFY, looked scarily close to a paragraph.

That's the point about abuse victims calling out their abusers.
If abuse victims feel like their abusers have more power and they can't fight back, they'd never speak up about it.
I can see why Zoe's defenders are so passionate about this, because if speaking up about abuse has consequences, the victims will never speak up.

the LE TITS OR GTFO XD thing only happened around Yea Forums about 2008 or so, before then it was a lot more common especially on discussion-driven boards like this one to have people namefag because they were already used to doing it on other sites like gamefaqs

like just stop pretending you know shit you don't, it's very obvious you can't fill in the gaps of knowledge, just stop trying, there's no shame in not being a retarded pretending faggot :)

Did you consider that things like that are to be left to actual police? And not spread first troughout the media before its actually proven? I know actual justice might be a very foreign concept, since you seem to operate more on the iq of a medieval peasant, who sought justice trough things like witchburnings.

Better safe than sorry amright. Lets ruin a persons life first, and if he isn't guilty, well he could have been!

I live the fact that Zoey vaguely looks like Proxy Paige.

Attached: 0ee976a4c571735024d88e88660fc13c.jpg (620x701, 54K)

>Guilty of what?
Mental abuse nigger. His sister confirmed it

>reading Yea Forums stuff on ED

Neck yourself newfag fuck you for pretending namefags and tripfags are ever accepted. The only thing tripfaggotry did was get your shit doxxed and ridiculed.

Forced user was a thing your zoomer little dicklet can't remember.

Breaking the three-finger rule.
it hurt ;_;

No, they are sheep trying to fucking keep their social standing. As of late all of these #metoo situations are making it so much fucking harder to believe a woman about abuse. Since it over and over is proven that its fake, a revenge thing, or just a cry for attention.

Its why they should go to the police, it keeps them anonymous trough out the process, and it prevents some poor fucks life to be ruined before he gets a chance to defend himself.

>get BTFO about "le redditspacing" and given irrefutable evidence that it's just a meme pushed by newfags and redditfags themselves trying to fit in
>try to change the subject to namefags, get quickly BTFO on that too when you can't substantiate any point on that
>panic and try to (very epicly if i do say so myself) make fun of redditspacing again

Why was Moot redditspacing in 2008 bro?

>Rich white guy living in a 100% white gated community
>Lives good bruh what are you talking about? >Now open those borders you racist!
This guy and Jew rogaine are especially guilty of this.

The standards a court uses to determine legal guilt are not the same standards people use to decide who or what to believe, nor should they be.

Bet you think OJ is innocent bitch

if you think there is a possibility of him being "murdered" for the accusations, you're a retard and need to live in the real world

if he is so weak that he would rather kill himself than defend himself against false accusations, good riddance

i believe he is guilty, made a shitty game anyway

>le tits or GTFO only happened to Yea Forums around 2008

No, chanwhores existed way before then. Can you fucking zoomer fuckshitters stop posting about things you weren't here to experience?

The people that acted on the allegations, his friends, coworkers and families know him well enough to believe the allegations.

>sister so deranged and entitled she doesn't even care her brother died
>claims her brother "mentally abused" others
I bet his sister makes all kinds of histrionic and hysterical claims.

proof?

Of course she cares, it's caused no end of trouble to Zoe. Why, she paid an extra donation this month just to make up for it!

Yea Forums is only clutching its pearls about an obnoxious SJW indie dev an hero'ing because it's a way to get at Zoe Quinn. Literally the only reason. You've always been a bunch of hypocrites and liars.

his sister also confirmed in leaked texts that she felt a weight lifted off her when he died and that she didnt know whether or not to feel bad so i dont think shes a very good souce of info user

You could ask the same question to anyone on Yea Forums, feelsfag.

It's almost as if Yea Forums is not a single entity but a bunch of anonymous people with varying and conflicting beliefs.

Prove OJ killed his wife and Micheal Jackson touched kids. I'll wait

Ah you are right, absolutely right, we have to kill everyone who is suspected of murder first. And then lets look into things!

Sure they did, just like in pro jareds case right, where he got fired and almost all ties cut? Just like in every other case where someone was call out on social media and then later on proven innocent.

This is true, they couldn't let go of the shit from the past on this one

Nobody would give a shit about this guy if she wasn't involved

Pro Jared was proven to be an abuser and cheater user

Why don't you fucking look it up it's common knowledge to anyone that isn't a fucking newfag.

Obviously. Finger waggin' at her to not say mean things.

People on Yea Forums actually like his games though. There was tons and tons of support for NitW here, constant threads. I also don't see why it's a foreign concept that you can look past someone's beliefs to feel bad that they were shamed and ruined to the point of suicide either. Faggot.

>can't provide proof
btfo yet again :(

btw why did moot redditspace?

>can't provide proof
>thinks chanwhores are a new thing
Go do your own homework zoomer dicklet.

so basic instagram thot?

For what, a year max? I'd prefer that to years more of her pulling this shit and getting away with it

Actual murder in the games industry, why wouldn't Yea Forums care? Literal who nigger got a fucking sticky when he an hero'd.

fuck women

>murder
Calm down user. Don't start your tweets are murder campaign just yet

That's what we all aspire to do

>we have to kill everyone who is suspected of murder first
That would be the court's job. Are you paying attention?

Well either they're hypocrites or they just don't belong. Either way this moral posturing belongs on reddit.

It's manslaughter at it's worst user not murder

this isn't twitter

If mean tweets are murder then Yea Forums is a murderer a thousand times over

Could've fooled me

Yeah if you don't agree with retardation you must be from reddit.

Remember to go back to gaia and gamefaqs too if you think this logic is new.

A nigger got a sticky.

Only the plebs
And they will get it, because almost every man eventually degenerates into a father

The best of us aspire to get fucked by traps

And this didn't because GG shit was banned four years ago. I fucking wish you wheelchair fucks didn't have your site taken down so I wouldn't have to tolerate you

You're not wrong with all the mass shootings.

>Calling out the Dark Lord of himself

I'd still be upset if it was someone else accusing him and it caused his co-workers and "friends" to kick the stool under him and watch him hang while they call him a pussy

yeah didn't some deranged nigger freak do a flash kick off a bridge? or a sonic boom or whatever?

I think this defeat against progressivism will stop a few spree shooters.

These fucking morons and the shit they talk about is like a headache that people even think this way and this blow to their ideology is like instant pain relief.

He was not accused of rape.

Hey retard. 70% of infinite was gg refugees. You'd know that if you weren't so new.

Nice buzzwords, didn't understand a damn thing you just said.

Is there anything
ANYTHING
that they won't fucking steal?

Attached: 1562823588583.jpg (960x960, 133K)

Why not both?

>Yeah if you don't agree with retardation you must be from reddit.
Unironically this though

Yea Forums is for being retarded

Exactly but you're the bigger retard so kys

Well then you're a moralfag cunt who needs to hurry up and kys

Yeah, I remember how we used to love twitter lynch mobs. Mmmmm! Nothing tastier than slurping some slacktivist semen. That's the life.

But they do agree with.

That's exactly his point though, or am I missing something?

>Yeah, I remember how we used to love twitter lynch mobs.
I dunno, seemed to love it every time you were one.

Nah

I'm not a gay, user. I don't have one.

So you're saying I belong here more than you

>retarded nigger zoomer was never here for invasions

Can you fucking newfags go the fuck back from where you came from?

Lynch mobs were always a thing til they fell out of fashion in the chanology era.

Wow, you're gay and a liar?

That's what i said retard. I want you fags out.

for what purpose

No, I'm saying you should kill yourself cause you don't matter to me.

whatever helps you sleep at night

What if I'm an SJW indie dev who got on Zoe Quinn's bad side though ;^)

didn't think of that huh

They can all die to for all I care, they haven't made a thing I care about.

Zoe Quinn is irrelevant to my interests but you retards keep digging her up like she matters somehow to push your agenda.

Can you all please die and get the fuck off this board.

Why are you arguing with me when I was arguing this exact same thing you cocksleeve

because the only thing that matters in life is twitter likes and reposts

Cause it's fun and I'm bored.

That's how you get people digging up Zoe Quinn

Be the change you want to see in the world

goddamn i miss her. not the fat version that constantly did 3 dicks in the ass and nothing else, but the skinny version that did 1on1 scenes

Really?

I just shitpost cause I like calling retards out and they reply like clockwork

same t b h

man there sure are a lot of posts about people trying to convince a bunch of other people they don't care about this drama

Not caring is sooooo cooool

Thank god im absolute loser, who needs to change his whole life to get laid. No way im doing this shit, its too much trouble for little pleasure.
You can call me coward or anything, i will just dab on you when some nibber will fuck your pretty wife and your child will openly hate your guts.
And dont pretend thats not gonna happen, please, dont be delusional.

Attached: 1545981519620.jpg (783x726, 166K)

It is, you should try it sometime

Did he ever touch vidya in his life?

Poor you, kys nobody cares whether or not you have sex.

B-but my wife would never do anything like that if I use this ancient christian trick of praying sometime!

before gamergate happened she had slept with over 80 men and women in the video game industry.
we only found out about maybe 10 publically.

You replied so you care.
Cool status revoked.

Hey now, you cared enough to reply...

Attached: 782.jpg (750x874, 45K)

Are you sure? Replying doesn't mean that.

Kys.

Everyone needs to telling everyone else to commit suicide! That's what started this whole mess in the first place! Everybody stop fighting!

Attached: sad kot 1.jpg (225x225, 5K)

yeah, aren't we all like so cool and detached like nothing matters bruh I don't care about anything I care so little it's a waste of time even replying, like I wasn't even trying bruh, what do you mean I'm not funny, you're wasting your time, hah, calling me stupid and refuting what I say, I'm wasting your time, I win, you hear that? I WIN! I GOT YOU! I FUCKING WON! FINALLY! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL MA! no stop replying to me I mean ugh, I'm such a winner, I'm just coincidentally going to stick around for 3 hours fighting over the last word but only because there's so many bitches stuck on my dick I can't move like for real I'm a winner and you're fucking trash that you have the time to bother stop replying you only want the last word who cares about the last word like ugh you're such a loser just stop replying wow you must be so mad

>Kys
Ultra hyper care detected
Your cool values are in deep negatives now

You wasted your precious time to write some letters on 4chanb, so you care to do that, atleast.

Attached: 0-BEy64tdto.jpg (872x872, 88K)

Men really fuck everything that moves