youtube.com/watch?v=b9g4oGnUrgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss DDL sites, specially for pre 2006 games as they aren't bloatware

Is emulation piracy?

>fake scene
Explain

Me on the top

Yes and no.
Switch and PS4 are pure. But my PSP/NDS/3DS/GBA are all full of pirated shit.
If i will buy SNES mini i will break it too

Sites that pretend to be official group sites

cringe

dilate

Yes. Every single day.
In fact I have never bought a single game in my life. Perks of living in a third world country I guess.

Not as often as I used to. Only pirate games that are either too expensive for their content, aren't available for purchase anymore, or aren't on Steam at all.

>rarbg
basé

yes

Attached: piracy-is-not-theft.jpg (345x270, 15K)

unless you made the ROM from your legal copy of the game, yes it is.

have sex

so if I clone you, I am essentially pirating you?

Yes, latest two games I've pirated are Control and Astral Chain

Yeah I usually pirate shit I just want to try out. If I really like it I'll buy it.

Helped me find a few games that I wouldn't have paid for otherwise and helped dodge a lot of shitty games over the years.

Everyone always fights about whether or not it's considering stealing but the real question is, does it matter?
Unless we're talking some scrappy doujin game sold on a CD-ROM with a blank label case at Comiket no one is going to miss the money.

delete this, I don't want normies to get in

Why the hell wouild you list usenet but not IRC? IRC is just usenet but better.

No, downloading games is.

I like pirating and then throw my hard earned money at games that are worth it

Attached: 1508298959569.jpg (395x450, 69K)

redpill me on why igg is bad. I thought isp's didn't track direct downloads?

>private tracker
Go back to your secret clubs, faggot. Your seed rates are dropping, better not make the staff angry.
real internet wizards can find anything anywhere no strings attached, you absolute plebeian

Attached: 1QDT.gif (250x133, 176K)

tell me why fitgirl is bad, i've been getting some games from there, no problem so far

SEETHING

not much of a redpill there user

IGG takes cracks from other groups then repurposes those and renames it. Then they stick some weird file in the release that they renamed and make it so that if you try to remove it the game won't run anymore.

why would you do that user?
be sure to grab the right one

>having terribad net where you cant seed
sucks to suck

Oh so it's just groups slap fighting. Good thing I'm pirating because I couldn't give a fuck less.

Attached: 1000521265421.jpg (800x534, 65K)

there are 4 types of pirates
"Fuck you" pirates
>pirates because fuck you
>deal with it
>straight to the point; no regard for reason behind it
Patient pirates
>pirates once everything is in one singular installation package
>will wait for a long time if needed
>generally reasonable when it comes to why (drm, content being unstable at launch, etc)
Morally right pirates
>will pirate as a last resort
>cracks only as needed
>will resort to this should the medium be unavailable without issue (key auth servers being down, online-only, literally cannot be redownloaded anymore, price for copies is astronomical despite the former key auth)
>probably buys rereleases if there is a benefit over it and the overall product is not shit up in the process
>probably argues preservation being reason for such and doesnt want to tamper with the original shit so will look for unmodified copies and patches rather than pre-cracked content
Retarded pirates
>is clinically retarded
>will wonder why their computer has malware after running a 4mb executable from a torrent with comments saying its malware
>pays for pirated copies in a physical capacity
anything outside of these 4 main groups is an edge case.

and lastly piracy exists as long as there is dispute over price/product/entities. this will never end, and drm is not the solution

you niggers know your stuff so what's the best plugin to use on Kodi nowadays?

Are fitgirl repacks bad? I only use them, they take a while to unpack though.

>see kid has a cool bike
>steal it
>now only I have the bike and he has none
>see kid has a cool bike
>clone bike and breed it
>now I have all the cool bikes I want and the kid doesn't even know or give a shit

So how i am supposed to pirate properly? Go to piratebay/search for any torrent and hope for the best?

I pirate because fuck it, I just wanna play games

the kid knows and he fucking hates you

It doesn't matter. Just use whatever torrent you can find, its hard to get a virus with windows defender and above room temp IQ. Just feels superior that they can get PRIVATE groups cause they are so SPECIAL.

you are in the first group

That kid can't do anything to me I've been cloning much more things than just his precious bike friend and turning it evil.
Now that I have this cool tower he can't get up here or do anything about it.

>expecting people to confess to committing a crime on the internet
>people actually confessing to committing a crime on the internet

Aren't private trackers a bad idea? Like, don't you want the most people seeding instead of limiting the amount of seeds?

you're forgetting about the best one.
cs
rin
ru

GOD is alive

The only people who care about where you download pirate games are private forum members wanting to validate their circlejerk.
Literally no one gives a shit about the site.

DELET THIS

Attached: 1567459703772.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>Why yes, I exclusively use qBittorrent built-in torrent search. How did you know?

The OP is ancient.

Adware, shitty site, bad admins, they have custom bloat files on already-stolen scene releases where if you remove them the game won't start and a box with something like "THIS GAME WAS RELEASED BY IGG FILES WERE REMOVED" will appear

best one for more competent people sure, too bad the forums are still full of retards asking for troubleshooting questions in game threads.

i spent all day pirating the FF VIII remaster to see if it's worth buying.
so far it's pretty weird seeing the blurry background they kept in contrast to the shiny new models/assets.

Basically. The only advantage to a private tracker is that ISP or whatever can't hunt you down, but it doesn't matter if you have a VPN or not even one. Haven't used one in the past 5 years and no isp notices yet.

That isn't the point or actual reason you fucking retard. Learn to read.

I don't use secret clubs. If I wanted to suck some cocks for my games, I wouldn't be a pirate.

Attached: 1567435098373.jpg (512x512, 45K)

Thanks bro, never heard of this. Gonna start using this.

>Adware, shitty site, bad admins
Please, I use f95 more seriously than IGG. This shit means nothing to me. The bloat kinda sucks but it is the easiest and the chances of them giving me bunk shit is low enough that I'm good with it. Still try the ruskies first tho.

Pirating is for incels.
If you actually wanted to play video games, you'd pay for them and support the industry. But by stealing it like this you just show nothing but hatred for a developer's efforts.

.t retard

yes, but there's also a separate morality to bringing life into the world.

but paying for games makes you a cuck. i'd rather be an incel than a cuck.

take a look at this fag lol

Attached: 1566914426601.gif (640x360, 278K)

You can clone me if you want but you have to give me a copy of me first

Now that the dust has settled would you download a car?

This image exposed SO MANY underage b& retards.
>I DONT CARE FOR SITES I JUST WANT 2 PIRATE!!!! I WILL DOWNLOAD ON MUH SITE EVEN THOUGH THERES PROOF IT ISNT LEGIT!!!! BUY FAGS!!!
Massive copes.

I've literally never had an issue with any of her repacks. Always worked flawlessly when I can't be bothered to hurt my ratio on the private tracker.

Brazilian here, you can move RARBG to the top.

yeah, piratebay + utorrent

>private trackers
cringed HARD
qbitorrent+search plugin master race
or just google

Attached: 1566593153996.jpg (302x1024, 97K)

I'm literally torrenting Warhammer 2 right now, Is it a good game?

>having loyalty to a piracy groups
the irony is pretty tasty desu

procreate

Thankfully Mega is still pretty useful if not a lot of people know the link exists

Attached: 1547388890019.jpg (638x480, 27K)

this but make it a rule 63 futa

is torrminatorr the only place for updated gog games? cs.rin.rus gog thread is a mess and rutracker only keeps a few games updated.

I really hate private trackers, they always .rar everything. The autism is not worth it.

What if that's my intention?

>qbitorrent+search plugin master race

Attached: A_Man_of_integrity.png (640x478, 431K)

Exceptionally, get WH1 as well so you can do Mortal Empires campaigns

seething iggbabby

I always see people shit on fitgirl when it's clearly the best option. Why?

I see no value in pirating games

I only pirate movies and TV specials

there's an opt-in in-browser coin miner on the website that makes people seethe

You could have made your post useful and listed the sites in that image that aren't legit. Was RARBG pozzed when I wasn't looking?

auto-fellatio

theres a rehost of GOD on TOR and its updated daily, look up "god tor github"

That should technically be possible now with 3D printers. It'll just take several hundred years to finish every part and assembling it all together with no knowledge on making cars.

If you make a free copy no one is going to buy the original severely decreasing its value.

Fitman is not the best option.

Rarbg is so fucking great. Makes me disappointed when they don't have something.

You will have to prove that someone was going to buy the original to begin with.

I have around 1000 pc games, costed me 100$ 15 years ago. Didnt have internet so it was a good deal

>devs get paid salary for making a game whether or not it sells
>profits literally all go to the publisher, devs don't see a dime
imagine paying for a triple-A game and thinking you're 'supporting the industry' lmao

buy indie games though

Are there any good, but legitimate, DDL sites like GoD or PCgamesdownloads?

Bloody fookin hell m8, thank you

>Galaxy Brain
>freegogpcgames.com

cool thanks bro

Discussion of how you got the game/movie/anime etc should be deleted and banned. It's irrelevant how you get your shit.

i stopped pirating when steam became so convenient then started again recently when i wanted to play a epic exclusive

If they no other option they would have to buy it, just because they wouldnt otherwise doesnt mean they can make their own avenue for it

God downloads? That site is trash and none of themlinks work.

Based

Wrong.

>If they no other option they would have to buy it
Or they could just not buy it. Pirating instead exposes them to works they otherwise could have ignored. I thought all press was good press?

>buy indie games though

Attached: 1397738385103.jpg (538x482, 64K)

Because fitgirl repacks used to have bitcoin miners in them, also retards falling for fakes with viruses in them

>search plugin
Is there a plugin that makes the search on qbittorrent better? I already use it as my primary way of grabbing shit and it works great, but if I can expand my options further that'd be better.
Mega-brainlet question but how do you properly seed? I have seeding enabled but I usually send like 1kbps and I don't know why. I'd like to at least get a 1:1 ratio for whatever I torrent but even when there are peers connected to me, almost nothing gets sent from my computer to theirs.

It benefits no one but the consumer if you get it for free, if the product isnt being supported why should they make the game?

>they would have to buy it
Not true. For example I haven't bought Octopath Traveller despite it not being cracked.

someone please tell me the difference between this guy and the average pirate, because I can't find it at all

Attached: frt.jpg (957x1300, 131K)

Emulation isn't.

Playing a game that you didn't rip from your own physical media is.

average pirate is white

No, this one is on tor only, and they have zippy/drive links.

>If they no other option they would have to buy it

Attached: Denuvo guarantees sales.png (744x160, 108K)

The average pirate has a PC instead of a cuckbook

Kenshi deserves a buy : )

Pirates don't take physical items or wealth from other individuals.

lmao what a robotic take. If some faggy dev just wants to be a suit it's no skin off my nose when he fails.

a UN study proved piracy doesn't damage sales

silly user
i'm not black
i'm green

>the product isnt being supported why should they make the game
Just have Tim buy all the copies with Epic money. Devs don't have to worry about sales and can take risks and chances and pirates get these new unique games for free. Literally everyone I can think of wins.

EGS doesn't have regional pricing, or didn't have it when i checked before i started pirating everything that touched their store.

Attached: brazil.png (742x231, 29K)

>Mega-brainlet question but how do you properly seed?
set upload rate to 0 or 1 and don't worry about it. seeding is for cucks like the fags that use private trackers.

It's only good for people with dogshit internet. It usually takes at least an extra 30 minutes to install (sometimes an hour+), which for most people is longer than how long the extra size of the regular game would take to download. So unless you're australian, fitgirl is a waste of time.
No, that never happened. Don't spread FUD.

But what if I sincerely want to seed because the torrent is both of something I really like and want others to watch/play, and doesn't have a lot of seeds as-is?

you can't copy material objects for free like you do with software

Of course, I love free games.

I'm not even on the STEAM TRAIN but Tim is such an insecure faggot. Not to mention that he's "helping out" devs by infantalizing them and paying them in advance for sales that are never gonna happen. Upset I had to pirate ancestors: the humankind odyssey because it hit their store but then I was glad I did because it was really banal and repetitive

Always. But I'll go back and send money to quality devs. Games like Dwarf Fortress, Furi, Kenshi, Underrail, those devs are cool and the games are fantastic.

Attached: earthworm jim.jpg (290x400, 15K)

This. I even pirated Cave Story.

NO NO NO DON'T TELL PEOPLE

Attached: 1567225733657.jpg (900x900, 35K)

unno man there could be multiple things you'd have top troubleshootit yourself bro

based Vladmir

which plugin do you use for games? I only use the nyaa one

There's rumors about every cracker including miners these days, but I've yet to see evidence of any. It's not that I doubt it, it's not unlikely whatsoever, but all I've seen is he said she said bullshit.

>vpns are paying to pirate
>i use private trackers without a vpn becuase the copyright holders are not allowed on there, it's PRIVATE

you can pirate it on switch

Yeah but those Ancestor sales never would have happened so now we may get Ancestors 2 with improvements and taking more of the potential it has because of Tim money. And we get to pirate it for free and have good chances of a sequel.

>GoD
RIP

Nah fuck off. If I have a working physical copy there's nothing wrong with downloading a digital copy.

Cave Story was always free ware ya goofball.

>imagine having to pay for a VPN because your country's law enforcement and your freedom is influenced by multi billion dollar corporations

I don't own a Switch.

>Pirate games that are bad so the devs lose money
>Pirate it a second time so they lose even more money if they cuck to SJW's

Attached: 1554218469456.jpg (657x634, 48K)

>private sites
>Private trackers
Imagine paying to pirate

Attached: 1532409244607.png (400x251, 116K)

Very good choice, that is unironically a publisher you don't want to support.

And I still pirated it.

>game takes an additional hour to install
>t-there's no crypto miner trust me haha

I'm hoping the sequel is far less grindy. What's there is pretty to look at and enjoyable conceptually but really the game is just doing the same shit for hours on end with an artificially padded out runtime by not explaining anything.

>extra 30 minutes
it must suck having a potato with only 4GB of RAM

You're not even legally protected or can actually tell anyone about them fucking you over since it's a secrit club.

Attached: 30391e27d975fac48f1779ccb5de1fd9.jpg (500x500, 34K)

They're literal cucks.

Yup. I pirate nearly every singleplayer game I play on PC. The only exceptions being games I'm highly anticipating and end up buying day 1.

Private tracker
NO COPS ALLOWED

dangerously based

i have my own ddl site but its pretty small.

I agree. There is something there. But you can make the three rock tools and spear your first generation and the rest of the 10 million years is making those tools. But I am optimistic that this can turn into something good next game.

If it's for a PS2 game you don't even need to do that. PS2 discs can be put in a PC and the ISO just ripped right off. It has no protection.

My private tracker was free, because it has openings on certain few days. Keep seething, iggbabby.

What was especially egregious to me about the fact that you can make all of the tools within 5 minutes was that the only "safeguard" against that was giving an intentionally misleading sound chime for when you're supposed to let go while manipulating the rocks. The game has all this tricky shit designed to get you to not do things rather than actually clever and intuitive ways to make it develop more slowly.

Not my problem. You don't and can't own a theoretical value.

Attached: piracy.jpg (700x525, 119K)

you're a small guy

nigger I just go to piratebay and nyaa
I want it, they've got it, my internet's too shit to care about if it's seeded well, and my ISP isn't 6' deep up my ass

Heavy compression is resource intensive. Don't be a fag.
>i don have patato intranet, you have patata pc
Don't be a fag. Even on an OC'd 8700k and 32GB of RAM is going to take at least an extra 30 minutes.

>set up jackett
>search every site at the same time in a non pozzed UI
>set up sonarr and radarr for tv/movies

Attached: 1536444526615.jpg (816x626, 46K)

hell yeah brother

Is there a mod to change the chime to a controller rumble? Sometimes there's so much music and noise I can't hear it. Especially the attacks with slow mo sound effects ontop of predator animal roars and monkey panic cries.

Attached: 1460958922818.gif (394x297, 1.26M)

aw shit i remember that mountain. that was fun as fuck

Ultra chad poster

So what if I only have 4GB of RAM and Intel HD graphics, you bitch. Good games don't need good graphics. You don't need graphics for good gameplay, story, immersion, anything.

>cs.rin

Attached: 1486330794801.png (1895x1181, 880K)

BLACKCATS-GAMES I MISS YOU

What are Private trackers and why would they be better than an easy to understand pirating website like IGG ?

then don't download something that uses a high degree of compression and bitch that it takes too long

Do you have to switch around your VPN settings every so often? I hit the limit and have to move it around.

When you have a shitty computer pirating is extra important because most new games won't run right. Even if you pick up games that look like garbage, low poly or pixelshit or whatever, they're usually so poorly optimized that a game that looked better from the 90s will run better than this visually and mechanically inferior game from the 2010s.

pic unrelated, fantastic game that can run on almost any PC

Attached: age of decadence.jpg (460x215, 51K)

I don't

waiting hours for a highly compressed game to unpack and install is something I'm used to

Please report the thread, we don't need more retards

I remember laughing my ass off when some random tmoble ads started getting throw in the mix

Fitgirl has never had hidden bitcoin mining operations. It was spread as a rumor spread around as a joke or to troll.
Sure enough, because this is Yea Forums, people took the bait and regurgitated it as fact. Disinformation spreads really fast on the net.
There's nothing wrong with Fitgirl repacks, but I personally prefer other trackers because I simply don't like unpacking.
There is an opt-in mining operation that you may use as a method of donation to Fitgirl, which could have started the meme to begin with.

Attached: 1567022719026.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

>by pure fucking coincidence
>without trying to make it happen
>"You're a big guy"
>"For you"
also
>Chips

Even if "there's nothing wrong" with it that doesn't mean it's not piracy. It objectively is

spotted the normalfag.
sorry retard, literally any private tracker can have its ratio cheated without issue.
You are the true pleb.

what were these mountains called again

IGG Games is based and redpilled

the mountains of mouthness

youtube.com/watch?v=b9g4oGnUrgM

>spam clicking the torrent magnet link to make the devs stock prices drop

Attached: 1560235323045.gif (320x200, 481K)

>4 years ago

Attached: 1546294538867.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

Not my fault it's not on the psn store.

Link?

I'm not the only one here who uses cs.rin.ru right? I've managed to find almost everything I've wanted to pirate in that site.

Attached: 1567490545946.jpg (867x622, 66K)

based

please, pirate from cs.rin.ru
I swear I'm not from there trying to get people to download his miners

I'm retarded and couldn't figure out how to get this to work.

>Shitty fake scene sites
The worst is when some tech illiterate dipshit claims something isn't cracked yet because it isn't posted on his faggot malware DL site. You wouldn't the amount of retards who believe all cracked games actually originate from there.

Attached: 1562146159946.webm (230x276, 152K)

I pirate because I'm poor.

I actually havent pirated games in a while. Unfortunately Im going to have to break that streak when Borderlands 3 comes out.
Not only Am I going to pirate it, Im going to put the whole game on cheapo flash drives and give them out on holloween. Not because of the epic games bullshit, because fuck Randy Pitchford.

This. If I didn't pirate, I wouldn't play any computer games at all. Except some rare good free ones like Dwarf Fortress and Cataclysm DDA, but those are few and far between.

Upload it to mega and spam the link here for best results.

/t/ is the only worthwhile board in this shithole, that's all I have to say about the subject

/f/uck you

No because it's a lot easier just to buy on Steam. Or when it comes to console games, buying a game in person at Best Buy while I'm buying other electronics is really easy. I only buy games about 3 or 4 times a year anyways, rarely do I finish them plus I have a few that I continue to sink hundreds of hours into.

Though I have hacked my NES and SNES Classics to add to their respective libraries, and have done GBA and N64 emulation on PC if you niggers count that as "piracy." Only game I legitimately pirated was Minecraft but I eventually bought it, twice.

I only pirate older games I don't have the console for and VNs

>it's lit easier to buy
are you fucking retarded, do you have only 2 brain cells in your head, even my 80yo grandmother knows how to pirate, the only problem is finding seeded magnets for some realy obscure shit but I highly doubt you could find those kinds of games on steam to begin with

What? I don't get it

>fitgirl repacks

they already said they only mine people that go to the website but it never downloads the miner to the your computer.

Attached: 1566274704225.jpg (1000x1200, 131K)

That's the thing, I don't usually go for obscure titles. I obtain games so infrequently that I'm not even sure what the best sites are and not going to waste time researching it either. Looking for a good magnet with many seeders, unpacking the torrent, then manually installing it. will take more time than just clicking "buy" and having it install automatically. I care more about time than money and will pay for something if less effort is involved, just like how I pay people to do my lawn or change my car's oil.

>private trackers
get out of here with that shit you idiot child

>I pay people to do my lawn or change my car's oil.
must suck being a fag

Attached: 1227542221246.jpg (144x145, 10K)

Who cares so long as it works fine and doesn't fuck up your PC?

If bottom is so much better than top, can someone explain the advantages to me?

>think about pirating something
>realize I haven't even played the games I already bought

The emulator itself isn't and they're legally protected. Playing a copyrighted work on it however isn't.

I used to pirate way more because the PS2 made piracy so fucking easy. The later game gens and the fact that vidya companies started keeping more of an eye on torrent sites cut down on that. I still pirate games now and then, usually the gog copies since playing them is so effortless.

Well I still exist so yes?

I've never in my life taken my car to a shop, I've repaired every single problem I've ever had through multiple cars myself, and I've gained a number of useful skills as a result. That said, if I had the money, I would absolutely pay people to do the dumb routine maintenance shit I've done a thousand times, because there's other shit I'd rather do.

I don't though, cuz I'm broke.

Attached: bathro1squash.png (1265x673, 445K)

>rutracker

Attached: Transcendent Gigaslav.jpg (1080x1207, 900K)

If I clone you and kill the original you would the clone become you?

Attached: 3CB1B058-D0A9-40A0-92F5-89810D6347F2.png (962x1200, 596K)