Can we address the elephant in the room? People who pronounce the "Bros." in Smash Bros. as "bros" instead of "brothers...

Can we address the elephant in the room? People who pronounce the "Bros." in Smash Bros. as "bros" instead of "brothers." What's wrong with these people? Have they not played the game? Because the announcer very clearly says BROTHERS.

Attached: super_smash_bros_logo.jpg (1296x730, 71K)

Cool. Another smashed brothers thread. That's what we need. More Smashed Brother TM

NESS
SNESS
Nintendo Wii
Wiimote
Big fucking news that people are retarded

MOM. THE INTERNET PEOPLE ARE MISPRONOUNCING THINGS AGAIN.

Shut up or I will punch you.

Ryuji called it Smash Bros.

"Bros." simply has two pronunciations, plain as that.

Yeah, because he's a fucking idiot and he says Sumabra in the Japanese trailer so I guess they were trying to come up with an English equivalent.

>saying anything other than Supah Smassu Bruvahs

>Saying anything other than Supper Smosh Brosefs

>saying anything about anything ever

I pronounce is both ways sometimes.

actually the announcer hasn't said shit since melee

>14 Branchland Court, Ruckersville VA
You want somebody to spam you with pizza orders or something?

cwc's address

That's still enough times to know that it's pronounced Brothers, so if they haven't played Melee of all games that's even more embarrassing.

i get around the issue by just calling it smash

Come on, Banjo Brothers. We must unite and stop Steve Faggots from getting their way.

You can say brothers as bros

Gotta be impressed by CWC's tenacity, gets a constant flow of hate and harassment from the internet and doesn't give a fuck, just keeps going.

What is this autism

I watched the Japanese trailer because it pissed me off that he said "bros" and I wanted to hear what he said in Japanese, you idiot.

he turned into a chick as an attempt to escape reality