Literally who? If they want another Fighting game rep, why not get Sol or Ragna? Who the fuck is this?

literally who? If they want another Fighting game rep, why not get Sol or Ragna? Who the fuck is this?

Attached: 2994075-terry_pose_kof_xiv_by_charlydaimon21-db7sncp.png (621x960, 547K)

>Sol or Ragna
...Who

From Guilty Gear and Blazblue. 2 of the most successful fighting games in recent years? Both made by Arc Sys, which just released Fighterz? The best fighting game in the past decade?

Attached: ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.png (480x360, 258K)

I grew up with the first Guilty Gear on the PS3. Shut the fuck up faggot.

None of you faggots gave a shit about him until the SNK leak

>first guilty gear
>PS3

ew onions badguy

You just proved my point, stupid zoomer.

Yes. The first one on the PS3 with the cool graphics. What about it?

I grew up with the first Guilty Gear on the PS1.

There's no fucking GG on the PS1 you fucking tard

Quit while you're behind, kid.

POWAaAaAaAH WAVE

I'm fucking 19 shut the fuck up.

>If they want another Fighting game rep, why not get Sol or Ragna?
You cant replace a literally who with a LITERALLY FUCKING WHO

Start getting ready for bed then, junior.

wow, what a surprise, a smashfag hasn't heard of characters that don't have 1000+ page threads on smashboards. shocker!

Blazblue is dead as hell. Uniel is more known than that game right now. DBZF Tekken and MK11 are the most successful of current gens. Fucking retarded Yea Forums who choked on dsp, ltg and cosmo's dick roleplaying YET again....

Hey retard.

Attached: Guilty_Gear_Coverart.png (256x255, 142K)

ARC SYS JUST MADE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL FUCKING ANIME FIGHTING GAME OF ALL TIME YOU FUCKING SMASHFAGGOT. SOL FUCKING DESERVES A FUCKING SPOT. ARCSYS HAS DONE MORE FOR FIGHTING GAMES RECENTLY THAN SN FUCKING K. YOU ROTTEN FUCKING TURD.

That isn't Guilty Gear though. Those designs look old as fuck and is probably just a shitty chinese bootleg.

Nice try though.

bitch you don't even play blazblue

It's funny cause more people know ArcSys now then SNK, really no surprise considering FighterZ was a smart business move for boosting their popularity

Bullshit I do. I main the nun girl with the Raiper.

Attached: Attack of the Clowns.jpg (720x545, 39K)

>recent years
Sakurai cares about history, not your zoomer shit.

>Sol or Ragna
Who? Lemme google them.
>Chuunishit for the most obnoxious type of weeb
Oh, embarrassing.

>Bullshit I do. I main the nun girl with the Raiper

Attached: IMG_20190831_221417.jpg (807x784, 55K)

You KoF fags are more annoying.

Why are you calling them a kof fag?

the fuck? are you talking about orie from unist

So will he have a charging system or a meter that fills up per dmg taken?

No she's in Blazblue dipshit.

you can't even name a nun from blazblue with a rapier
this is sad

Taokaka

Sakurai likes KoF. Dont like it? Then dont buy the dlc. As simple as that.

KOF is what inspired smash. It's hilarious people don't know this. Clowns.

I do think Sol would be more fun to actually play than a lot of other fighting game characters they could add, partially just because he already has a a really fun moveset, but also because they could have him do airdashes and maybe RCs to reflect his game/genre. I still love Terry though, so I would be more than happy to see him.

I don't mind a KoF rep. What I DO mind, however, is going for the most bland choice possible instead of Mai or Nakoruru.

the only one on Yea Forums(nel) who legit played taokaka in blazblue is xdest and i doubt you are him

Fuck OP for being a retarded baiting smashfag and fuck all the morons replying to him (myself included) as if he even deserves any attention for such a piss poor attempt at bait

The real crime is they didn't pick Geese "SHIT DAMN!" Howard

>Fatal Fury 1991
>Guilty Gear 1998
user you are still a zoomer.

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

>Fighterz? The best fighting game in the past decade?

Attached: 1547025085886.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I'm cool with Terry or any other Fighting game character. I kinda wish I got chun-li though but I might be the only one asking for that

Attached: Chun-Li.gif (253x263, 37K)