Help me friends

I really hate the mobile game industry, but some days I am trapped and bored and need something to pass the time.
Please recommend me a mobile game/app that meets the following criteria
>on play store
>does not require sound
>does not require much though/concentration
>the main selling point is NOT boobs (I hate boobs)
>isn't just a "pay or wait" game
even a puzzle game would be nice

Attached: 1566475934492.jpg (1024x1062, 136K)

Fuck off

Well done for getting that edgy first post in, user! Here's the (you) you're so badly addicted to.

try bacon the game

jesus fucking christ you are the faggotest

Was going to say you need a girlfriend you can text but you clearly handle more cock than the entire poultry industry.

That's pretty cool user thanks

Just get a second hobby

happy to help user

>I hate boobs
of course you do, fucking pedophile.

Where are his pants?!?!

Just get fucking bejeweled. It sounds like you're looking for a game to waste time, and Zen Mode Bejeweled is my favorite time-waster.
Non-gaming related, you can also get adult coloring books. They exist and are specifically meant to be mindless time-wasters for the elderly. As long as it's not related to a brand of some sort you won't get too many weird looks.
In the future, ask this sort of shit on

I'm sniffing them.

>does not require much though/concentration
>isn't just a "pay or wait" game
pick one fag

Genuinely hearthstone. The single player modes are a rougelike deck building game and helps you learn good card combos and hero styles. I play those more than ranked. Plus it’s really friendly to free play with quests paying out good coin. I bought a single player expansion that throws packs at you but otherwise I’ve never needed to buy packs.

It's in your best interest that I am as horny as possible, as often as possible

except hearthstone is both pay to win and requires thought which breaks his only two criteria beyond cant need sound.

Doom and Destiny/Advanced, it's a parody JRPG.

You're probably better off eventually picking an educational app that deals with something you're interested in though.

>no boobs
that's gay

That’s why I was pitching the single player mode. It’s slower, there’s no turn timer and you don’t have to spend money on packs. you just get to play with the bigger rarer crazier cards. It’s more fun than trying to keep up with meta deck builds and dust grinding

Im currently in college so i have a good amount of phone time per day, here are my "time waster" games
>Plague inc
game where you infect the world, does cost a dollar tho
>archero
binding of issac but for your phone
>Ballz
simple puzzle game thats fun and infinite play time
>Traffic rider
fun racing game thats a pov motorcycle
>Bitlife
choose your own life game
>Toilet time
Wario ware but for your phone and not nearly as good
>Clash Royale
Fun card game where you send units to your opponents board
>Naruto Blazing
best gacha game if you like those sorts of games
>Bloons tower defense 6
another game you have to pay for but its alot of fun and plenty of content, worth the $5 you pay for it

Other than those probably bejeweled or candy crush wouldn't be a horrible addition either
hope I helped

hi kyle

OSRS

And how do they smell?

Pedophile faggot

Why you directing him there?

Everyone should try Sdorica. Visit /sdogen/ on /vg/ for more information.

Teppen is surprisingly fun and generous.
Konami has a Pixel Puzzle game that's 100% free.
Duel Links is fun and novel for the nostalgia if you avoid PvP.