Fucking hell Yea Forums, what did you do to Bernie this time?

Fucking hell Yea Forums, what did you do to Bernie this time?

Attached: EDE_e1AU8AA82z8.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TB5syZ31Y1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
twitter.com/meru_nyaa
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35631960
youtube.com/watch?v=82q5Zh6njew
serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/growth-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHE BETRAYED US

Attached: 1566643647781.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

Bernadetta...
We need to talk
Tell me, why have you been skipping the ballista classes

Attached: 1566056669096.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

I think its impossible for me to play this game and NOT marry Bernadetta! The other girls are nice but with Bernie I just want to wake up next to her and stick my face into her bedridden hair! I want to hold her hands and promise her that her father will never abuse her again. Having her by my side during battle and watching her overcome her fears! It's thanks to her that I continue to replay the game, and seeing her each day, whether its ingame or on Yea Forums, makes me happy that I could get to know her! I love Bernie!

Attached: Bernie.jpg (640x640, 41K)

she's so quirky xD

Attached: DON'T BURN THE BERNIE.gif (600x326, 572K)

>Bernie Bear and El's A rank
>plants don't yell at you or hit you
PROTECT

Mop hair = janny stinky waifu

I want to hold Bernie's hand

Attached: bernie switch.jpg (823x1029, 398K)

she is way too much of a stereotype, it's almost satirical and that's saying something given the 1D depth of FE characters in general
also her jap voice is way too over the top. haven't actually heard the English va yet

Cumrags aren't suppose to talk.

Holy shit they've giving them an entire lasagna to themselves? What the fuck kind of training are they doing all day?

Who the fuck are you talking about?

Fucked her butt raw

the majority of them are quantifiable superhumans because of crest shit, hell Dimitri alone can snap a grown man's neck with a single hand

they need the fuel

Bernie and Edelgard's A support is what I meant. Bernie talks about how much she loves plants because they don't yell or hit you

I see I see.

same, I didn't care about any story aspects except fucking Bern.

>fucking Bern

Go to bed, Roy.

Ok, Lyci*n

I made her a monster and gave her a bunch of nice toys

Attached: 2E523FD4-CA44-4EA0-B2ED-00AADFAC53B7.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Oh my god hotness I wanna fuck her!

Shit there's another Bern character from an earlier FE isn't there?

You need somethin?

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

Is Bernie the character with the worst childhood?

can i get a uhhhhhh dragon goddess cunny?

Attached: 1561181838288.jpg (1780x1080, 285K)

Not a character, no...

Attached: FERK_Elibe.jpg (800x552, 108K)

Edelgard and Lysithea had it pretty bad too

Attached: 552C319E-E850-493D-9962-E00BFE8896BC.png (900x900, 587K)

While not a hikikomori she kind of reminded me of Neimi from Sacred Stones, she's also a cowardly female archer.

I've never had a waifu before but Bernie is the first female character I've ever felt attached enough to to maybe call one. While her character can be kind of annoying at times her good momentsr eally get to me. It's starting to worry me, I don't want to go down this path of autism. How do I stop myself from becoming a waifufag?

Isn't Edelgard's backstory basically getting worm'd like Sakura in FSN?

Bernie is made for snuggling, handholding, kissing, protecting, and marriage!

Attached: 00C0D765-3C4E-439C-928F-20735FE464A0.jpg (1638x1878, 748K)

No, she had one of the worst but Edelgard, Dimitri, and Lysithea had it worse.

Bernie is literally Futaba to a tea and you niggers fell for it again

I was not at all expecting Lysithea's backstory to be so dark, and she just sprung that story on me in one of her supports and I did not see it coming.

Is it so wrong to feel sympathy for someone who's had a pretty shit life? All of Bernie's behaviors come from a pretty believable place rooted in trauma. I don't know enough of P5 to definitively say the same for Futaba, but I'm guessing the same sort of deal: Someone who shut themselves off from the world because it was too cruel.

Are you really surprised a place like Yea Forums is more sympathetic to that kind of person?

Theirs nothing wrong with having a waifu user. Having a waifu can actually make you a better person since you always want to impress/make your waifu happy! People may tell you that their are “better waifus” but the thing is that YOU know whether you’re in love with a specific girl or not. Dont let other people tell you how to feel about fictional girls!

Embrace it user! The second you think about holding Bernadetta’s hand you wont be able to stop!

Bernie is better in my opinion since her more artsy side makes her a little more believable then the "...I'm in." tier hacking Futaba does in P5.

Yeah but every time I remember she isn't real I just feel depressed. I've never had a gf before so I feel desperate for any kind of affection but unwilling to compromise and be with someone I don't actually like.

Sorry for the blog shit, I'll stop here.

>Edelgard and Lysithea had it pretty bad too
I know that the Japs will use that as a basis for their inevitable doujins

Attached: a38e7dbebe6869374fe39a232d146e99.jpg (1000x1558, 214K)

>Hey user, I'll be your knight for tonight if you do a small favor for me...

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_battoart__54154ec76b4e916558fa898 (1020x1447, 532K)

I'm not killind Dedue, he's too based.

Kinda sucks that Rape is never portrayed in that violent, gruesome way that it is in real life. I wanna jerk off to rape doujins man, not vanilla with the loli screaming "oohhh no im gonna cum" and not even attempting to fight back or feel any shame or trauma from it.
Fuck.

Kill yourself degenerate.

Fuck off, if your outlet was scuffed you'd feel like shit too

Go watch Aggretsuko or Promised Neverland, Erica Mendez is pretty 1:1 here.

yeah but not with femleth. Kill yourself yurishitter

give me that hill

Attached: Dedue.png (256x256, 44K)

Same VA as Megumin
youtu.be/TB5syZ31Y1Q

I thought the same thing at first, but she actually gets some development after the timeskip so it kinda gets averted

Based, fuck this bitch. The only character I actively dislike.

Fuck the Church, fuck Rhea, and most importantly: fuck Crests

The ugly ass haircut this bitch gets after the timeskip tho

Stop shitposting on Yea Forums Edie

Why didn't Edelgard just tell Dimitri and Claude about the Slytherins from the start?

>fuck Rhea
I intend to

Because Hubert insisted on keeping it all hush hush so he can Secret Police them. Also Edelgard has trust issues.

Edeglard don't trust them enough.

Neimi didn't come of as a coward to me, like at all. Maybe she's a bit reluctant to participate in a war, sure, but she's not a coward.

Only fuck me Professor

Attached: 0182e3c00127f5e1bf0d5cde0ed0d98a.jpg (2480x3264, 1.19M)

Why didn't Sensei make trust falls a regular exercise during training?

Alright that's cool and all but could you not use so many exclamation marks? It's a huge sign of mental instability and immediately ousts you as a tranny.

Seethe more El

Attached: 1565377723919.jpg (939x1162, 96K)

HIL

Dear God I want to fucking cum inside HildA

Hubert, despite all of his devotion, is kind of a terrible vassal.

So now that the dust has begun settling a bit, were the crests actually to blame?

Byleth was hired to be a teacher not a life coach

Fuck off! Faggot!

They aren't the root of all discourse but Fodlan would definitely be better off without them. The most impactful thing they do is fuel the equivalent of WMDs.

user it's important for soldiers to be able to trust each other, it's a part of your job to crush lone wolf dispositions asap

Imagine not taking her as your wife

Attached: 2317AF55-5EA2-446F-B5E9-BA1AC6293265.jpg (1834x2048, 562K)

Yoiu're only proving him right. Now go dialate, tranny.

dumb thot

You take that back right now you fucking dastard.

Attached: 1566436448849.png (401x401, 217K)

Holy shit she's so perfect

There's a fucking screenshot button right on the controller, you flithy subhuman.

I wish I could marry a bubble gum Stacy.

She’s unironically one of the most perceptive people in the entire playable cast.

She catches on to Monica and Edelgard’s abnormalities from the jump.

cope

There is a zero percent chance Dimitri doesn’t go full murderhobo the second Edelgard reveals she’s the FE.

Do people not realize Dimitri has little power himself at this point in time? What could he even realistically do. Don’t forget there’s a slitherer plant in the kingdom primed to overthrow him, and lord knows they would if they knew he was in league with them magnum opus to try and derail their plans

My wife is Flayn, sorry Bernie, you didn't reel me in like sweet Flayn did.

Attached: Flayn_SRank.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>lord knows they would if they knew he was in league with them magnum opus to try and derail their plans
worms up the butt?

Dimitri continues to suffer.

*ahem*
FUCK tea and FUCK fishing
coffee is better

How does this series compare to valkyria chronicles in terms of story and worldbuilding? Never played it but need a tactical fix after VC4.

His backstory isn't that bad

Lone wolves are badasses, why crush them.

Attached: Felix_Portrait_5_Years.png (185x185, 45K)

Extreme top tier, if I hadn't thought her and Lorenz were perfect, if have married her. I'm glad I went with Bernadetta though, I can't imagine a better end for her than discerning god-queen.

He saved Lysithea with the power of love and cake in their GD ending, the man is a genius.

Edelgard and Lysithea are 1 and 2 and it doesn’t really come close. Bernie’s is bad but it rather standard from parental abuse

It largely depends on the game. Story-wise none of them really stand out except for the really bad ones. Worldbuilding depends on the game, Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776, and Three Houses are all good on this front while the rest range from solid to terrible. Fates for example was so poorly thought out that the continent didn't even have a name which is unheard of in this franchise.

What happened to Lysithea?

The man is a savage.

Attached: felix versus sylvain.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>sees his entire family get massacred and then watches and an innocent third party get massacred in turn for said massacre
Sounds pretty bad to me

I’m not hosting your duscur genocide manifesto Ingrid fuck off

I gotta eat Jon, its what I do

Same thing as Edelgard, the rape basement.

Two different things mate, also worldbuilding depends on the game. Fates has awful worldbuilding, the continent doesn't even have a name in it but Conquest is one of the best FEs just on gameplay alone. PoR and RD have excellent worldbuilding and are great games in the series. Three Houses is great on the aspects you mention as well.

>What I learned in boating school is ______ ______ ______
How do Claude, Dimitri, and Edelgard respond

Except even worse, she was the prototype and has a fuckton more drawbacks, including general frality and a shortened lifespan that can only be cured by pairing her with certain people

Well it's not like El got a good deal either, she has memory issues and also has a shortened lifespan (though not as much as Lys), also there's still the side effect of craving sweets.

Bernie is pretty much Futaba from P5, right? If I am wrong, I am sorry, I never played 3H.

Attached: __sakura_futaba_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_neocoill__366c5ed50aab0d5c2b3f9f7c1b3d0386.jpg (850x601, 74K)

Why didn't Hubert break her out of the basement?

>Dimitri
>Edelgard must die.

Edelgard
>the crests are to blame.

>Claude
>boating school was the friends we made along the way

Edel also has to deal with the fact that slitherfags run her kingdom from the shadows and is essentially under their surveillance as a hostage to make Ionius relinquish power. It’s not till she secretly ascends the throne that she has some semblance of control over her life again

They're both NEETs, but Bernie isn't a super hacker master, Bernies just kinda sucks.

I dunno, I played both and I like Bernie but hate Futaba. Bernie comes off more cute and has actual reasons why she is a filthy neet. Futaba comes off as annoying and her reason doesn't compare to Bernie.

Hands were likely tied. Slitherers at some point bodysnatched Arundel and worked together with the corrupt nobles in the Empire to essentially gain control and do what they pleased. Hubert’s Dad is implied to be among that group with the insurrection of the seven

That just makes Futaba sound "super special" in a retarded way.

Because when he tried to liberate El, the Empire fucking shits dragged him back, mind you it took three days and he killed a good number of them.

till she secretly ascends the throne AND HAS DIMITRI'S FAMILY FUCKING MURDERED

I bet bernie doesn't shave or show! She is a hairy smelly cutie!

Attached: 51388543212.png (441x175, 120K)

user Edel was firmly in the Empire rape dungeons getting experimented on while slitherfags set up the Tragedy of Duscur. Pay attention to the timelines my dude

No! Where do people get the idea to compare these two? Yes, their both shut ins who dont enjoy being around people, but thats it! Futaba’s mom dies and she blames herself while Bernies dad was an ass who abused her and gave her much trauma. Its like when people take tomboys who act nothing like another and say their the same

Close but no. Edelgard's mother murdered Dimitri's family.

To be fair, she kinda was, she had the big brains, but she was still a 15 year old who basically out hacked the entire world.

Why did El's mom do it? Hell what the fuck even happened to her since she just vanished after the incident.

I felt the same. While I hated Futaba Bernie was one of my favorite characters. She isn't perfect, some supports are pretty shitty, but ones like Ferdinand and Seteth were genuinely sweet. I sctually think she even has some of the better Byleth ones, it's just her opening up to you as you get to know her better. When she's not squealing she's a fine character. Futaba was unlikable to me from start to finish. I know both are wish fulfillment but something just makes me see one as way less annoying, it's hard to say exactly why though.

>The crests and the Church are to blame for all this suffering!
>And not this continent wide war of aggression I just started!

The suffering was happening well before the war started, much less when Edel became emperor, user.

The problem isn't having a character who is a savant in some field, it's more just that hacking in general is displayed in a hilariously stupid manner in 99% of media and tbe fact that Futaba isn't just good, but literally some untouchable god that makes people in the government look incompetent. The fact that this all because her mom was a computer genius is also just really bullshit.

I feel the same way, Bernie can be a bit annoying some times but more of the time I feel her sweet and well meaning. When dad dies, you can find Bernie outside mourning which was a sweet moment. Meanwhile Futaba is trying way too hard to be endearing and cool at the same time but feels pandering.

How could anyone support Eddie after she has your dad killed?

One of the few plothreads that aren’t fully explained. Maybe DLC rectifies this?

One day brainlets will put two and two together and realize that the crest hierachy indirectly propagated with its lionizing of dick ass genociding bandits combined with ever growing slitherer influence in Fodlan meant that war was inevitable, regardless of what Edelgard does.

>I will declare war on everyone and force my beliefs on them
>I can't reform the institutions, it's not like I'm going to be Emperor and friends with every other future head of state

Does Ferdinand even have a bad support?

>telling someone to watch dubbed anime
sorry bud but you really need to just kill yourself right now.

Dad called me a robot a few weeks before his death, Eddie might have done me a favor. Besides I don't think dad would approve of me marrying the goddess in my head.

No but to make up for that, he is a shitty unit.

Jeralt getting killed was 100% on Monica/Kronya. Not even Thales or Solon expected her to go off script like that. I don’t think Edelgard would be as pissed off in the following scene if she intended it either

>he is a shitty unit
What gall! To insult the son of the Aegir family on such a baseless accusation is most unbecoming of a noble user.

Attached: s7lHFb6Q.png (512x512, 146K)

I think her being artistic but not some master of any field is a lot more believable and relatable then being an amazing hacker. In the Leonie support for example she teaches Leonie how to stich after seeing tears in her clothing. It's a simple skill but the way they bond over it, it being something Bernie enjoys and Leonie liking how practical it is, feels more believable since the way they enjoy it relates well to both their characters.

As I said, she isn't perfect and still suffers from the "Japanese writers trying to use social awkwardness for humor" syndrome but the good outweighs the bad I feel.

What if we fuck our sister instead of murdering her?

Attached: Death_knight_the_reaper_pop01.png (640x640, 293K)

I can't forgive her for raping Annette

Attached: StacyNabsThePastorsDaughter.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

>do BL first
>recruit everyone but Freddie, Raphael, and Lorenz
>get to the chapter where I fight both him and Lorenz
>beat Lorenz and recruit him
>beat Freddie and he is just dead
>come back to the base and Dorothea is losing her mind because we just killed Freddie and she can't believe it

I shed only one tear, also Raphael died too.

>saved
Doesn't she still die early and leave Felix to wander the lands eating cake to remember her

The best part of marrying her would be producing a god ampng men child with your dragon jesus genes and her based Hoslt genes.

Ah, here it is.

Attached: ddd.jpg (1366x768, 91K)

I wanted to marry her for titpits but Catherine provided a more convincing argument. Turned that Rhea obsession right into an obsession with Gods Dick.

Im not gonna lie, this was fucking adorable

Attached: 8C3FD2AD-9D81-4AAB-854D-0226941BBB41.png (1334x750, 1.05M)

I feel ya man, her being relatively normal with traits was more of a positive.

Right spouts retarded memes in public so she's inherently worse though.

The finger that's shaped like an L, user.

Her confession is one of the cuter ones I feel. Shame the s rank images are pretty shitty, though looking at ones like Edelgard's I guess it could've been worse.

So why didn't the slithers release Unga the first Bunga in the church or BL route?

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Nemesis_cinematic.png (1234x768, 604K)

hope you know Japanese

Dmitri OHKOs with a 900+ crit in the five year time gap and didn't pay it any mind.

In BL Nuclear Dimitri wrecked their shit supposedly. In GD it seems like releasing Unga: King of Bungas was actually unintended, they obviously planned to at some point but it felt more like he somehow was released from the wreckage the nuke caused.

I'm still in church but on Blue Lions it seems like the slitherers bet everything on Edelgard in the last map rather than go back into hiding and figure out what Thales didn't pass on.

Okay normalfag.

At least I can agree with Edelgard on something.

Attached: burnie.webm (1028x578, 2.85M)

Not much of an accomplishment, considering anime dubs only use 12 different actors.

VA for left spouts retarded memes in public. She lurks Yea Forums from what she said in her panels.

>Alright that's cool and all but could you not use so many exclamation marks? It's a huge sign of mental instability and immediately ousts you as a tranny.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems that the only times I see exclamation marks these days are from anime RPers trying to sound cute. Often accompanied by shy_blushing_anime_girl.jpg.

Video games

Attached: dc0b243f47ee1679134340f956f91e2a.jpg (500x867, 71K)

Attached: reichstag.jpg (980x661, 96K)

>BL route
>Dimitri lives
>he has to face this
Nemesis probably saw that and thought "fuck no you're not releasing me"

Attached: 1567461436145.png (954x676, 780K)

What's the most efficient way to go about unfucking El's mental state?

Do you happen to have the other Sasuke edit?

Attached: 1567559452861.png (998x1682, 2.11M)

>Shambhala wakes up Nemesis as a last resort
>'eh I don't feel like it'
You know I could actually see Nemesis just not cooperating with the slithers at all

Well that's a hard question to answer because you'll never entirely unfuck it, at best I'd say is nurture a sense of trust and safety with her and redirect her autistic crusade against the church to something more healthy but that'll be an ordeal of its own.

Literally the only way you could divert Edelgard’s course is if there way some form of hard evidence of the revelations made in GD. And see as the only living proof of that is Rhea herself, I just don’t see how she doesn’t find it as bullshit.

Oh well that's easy just tie her to a chair somewhere until all the proofs come rolling in

You can't, Byleth fucking anyone that not Edelgard herself was the final nail that fuck up her mental state

Attached: 0dca64cc09cdc0f0a994c07616993c35.png (415x636, 403K)

>that pic
Does she REALLY deserve to be NTRd?

No? It has him be a wandering swordsman who stumbles into her, smells case, and they live happily ever after.

pLEASE stop posting this without sauce

Anyone have a pic of Dimitri critting Corneila with unga damage?

Attached: 76306592_p0.jpg (2284x1500, 910K)

The art itself is just okay, not bad by western shit standards.

Its Byleth fucking a cake, literally not that hard to find

She refuses to join my house because I choose the canon route.

How long exactly did it take her to come up with the name "Black Eagle Strike Force?"

Should have been "Black Eagle Strike Team", aka B.E.S.T Such a missed opportunity.
To answer your question, she says in-game that "she spent all night thinking of it"

Please don't bully her user, it took her all night to come up with just that one name.

Should I turn Bernie into a soldier or a fighter first?

Not a fan of twin tails, but I like her.

Fighter always

brigand

>Not a fan of twin tails
??????????

Why is she so autistic?
It's adorable

Attached: 1567016826496.jpg (1920x1482, 240K)

I dunno, maybe the brain damage made her autistic or she was just born with it

She’s like your niece.

about 5-10 years

Maybe it was all the rape

Honestly neither is that great for her. As said brigand is the first class you should have any physical unit focus on and mage for any offensive magic user.

How many chibi Edelgards are out there?

So the fuck what? I am a time god and I can fuck my niece whenever and wherever in front of whoever I want. God is happy for our union because I am god.

Bernie actually comes out and attend classes. Futaba never left her smelly room. Bernie’s dad abused her, while Futaba’s mom died. Bernie actually works out her demons while Futaba really doesn’t.

Use this wisely.

Attached: 3726053f-3e0e-4303-9acf-49af9fd5cea9.png (1280x862, 842K)

Too many.

Attached: ECaxRDTUEAIZhfU.jpg (1200x1200, 133K)

>Honestly neither is that great for her
Fighter boosts strenght growth, even if you're only doing it for five levels. It's clearly the only option to go with, pointless to say it's not great as if there's an alternative.

Marianne had it rough

Futabafags actually like the fact she never developes. Neetfags actually want someone to be pathetic like them rather then someone to grow with.

So different routes have different endings for characters holy shit.
Lys dying early is his BL ending so the user is correct.

Attached: burnadetta.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

And she'll get it rough, if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1566527219837.png (864x717, 509K)

Thanks bros.

Attached: 10461936193612.png (1200x1200, 728K)

Attached: 1567129005415m.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

Yes, character endings are affected by the route as well as the partner. Some endings are universal though, Hanneman and Lysithea will discover a cure for her and she becomes his apprentice in all their endings for example. One other cool aspect is that if you have a character die before the timeskip the reason they don't attend the timeskip meeting will be unique, like dying of an illness or in some accident.

Attached: 1561564310279.jpg (603x680, 111K)

She's a solid unit, not one of the gods but still a competent bow unit.

I want to encourage Bernie's talents in writing and painting before I make her my wife.

Attached: 1567038707785.jpg (1250x1000, 129K)

This game has consistently gotten threads. Is this game is good then? The story didn't pull another Fates? How does the gameplay rank alongside the other FEs?

I wrote this game off the moment I saw a highschool setting in the reveal trailer so I haven't been paying attention

Attached: 1362555270631.jpg (318x229, 94K)

Pic related but with Bernie.

Attached: 1517952122837.jpg (1200x749, 100K)

It is good.
The story is not another Fates.
The gameplay is better than Awakening/Birthright, but not as good as conquest because map design.

Thats amazing

Attached: 1566509498880.jpg (1200x884, 168K)

Yes the game is great, you were a faggot to believe otherwise.
The story doesn't pull a Fates, its a pretty good one depending on the route.
Gameplay rocks, its as good as Conquest but Conquest traded its soul for good designs and good gameplay.

Attached: 16c05b07e66cb086b85d22c4d55389d3.jpg (1000x1165, 136K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38

>it isn't
I meant

Does anyone have those Dmitri and Marianne images? They do things to my heart.

Dimitris life is the worst but not his childhood since the suffering only grows with time

gotta do one every time

Attached: youcan'twinagainstmarriage.png (1280x862, 840K)

>Dimitri is a crazed psychopath
>Felix is an edgelord who would kill his own father
>Sylvain hates women and secretly plots to hurt them whenever he gets the chance
>Ingrid is a racist
>Dedue will kill babies if his master tells him to
>Gilbert abandons his family

These are our heroes, folks. And hey, Felix preys on young girls, god bless the Blue Lions!

Attached: __dimitri_alexandre_bladud_felix_hugo_fraldarius_ingrid_brandol_galatea_and_sylvain_jose_gautier_fir (1500x1057, 194K)

Bernie is for bulli

Attached: 1566186986230.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Who did you use to kill Bernie, bros?

I used Marianne.

Guys I really hate Burnie

>177 dmg crit
settle down boar

As a former waifufag, don't go down that path. you can appreciate a character's traits and their writing, but treating said character as a real person is stupid. For example, my waifu was Samus, because I thought she was cute when playing ZSS in Zero Mission as a kid. But, as time went on and I got older, I realized that Samus as a character is pretty much a discount Ellen Ripley. Kind of bitchy, but caring nonetheless; basically way out of my league if she were real. Realizing that, I kind of felt stupid for falling in love with something I couldn't have, and the fantasy shattered instantly. You'll find someone to love eventually, but you won't find one in a video game.

Attached: 1563495891756.png (615x689, 437K)

>Even if he didn't crit, x2 was still overkill

Attached: 1567389760342.jpg (500x500, 45K)

NO BULY

Attached: batta the based.webm (240x160, 2.46M)

Attached: 1566863330819.jpg (1024x614, 48K)

Attached: 1558493945345.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

what is Holsts power level

Cheers.

About 3.7 Dmitri's.

what is Unga Bungas power level if he was able to wound Holst

>3.7 Dmitri's

not great not terrible

I love her so much.

I can wait till my last free day to go do this right? I don't want to waste my whole month.

Attached: FE3H2.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

4.4 Dmitri's.

Is that... an entire lasagna?

how much is Dimitri then considering his immense strength, is Dimitri divided into pre and post timeskip or what

Thats Bernie Goddess empress of mankind.

Wait. You can do it early and your class will still learn on their own but you miss out on your lecture's and support and whatever the fuck else you're doing.

twitter.com/meru_nyaa

Have fun my man she's got some good shit

You don't even have to do it on a free day. Waiting until the last day of the month will trigger it regardless.

Honestly I'm not sure why they even made it the way they did. Anyone who realizes that it cuts the month short probably wouldn't want to do it and everything happens as usual if you don't do it early. Maybe there should have been a reward (relic or some stat boost items idk) of some kind to give you incentive to cut your month short.

>ywn commit crimes with Ingrid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Futaba is pathetic and so are her fans.

>tutorial boss is an axe bandit
>final boss is a sword bandit
What did Intelligent Systems mean by this?

He leveled up.

Fuck off

Attached: 1567080566293.png (640x854, 411K)

>tfw live in Asia
>lasagna is basically non-existent here unless you buy an expensive one frozen from some upscale market meant for Western expats
Fuck I'd eat a whole lasagna if I could get my hands on one, I love lasagna but all we get is mediocre pizza.

>shota dmitri
>0.2 Dmitri's
>Pre-skip Dmitri
>0.7 Dmitri's
>Punished Dmitri
>1.5 Dmitri's
>Healed Dmitri
>1.6 Dmitri's
The Dmitri Point is based on an average of all Dmitris and represents overall combat lethality. While has more raw strength than Holst, Holst outpaces him in other areas.

Who cares? It's made by some reddit retard.

>The suffering was happening well before the war started
Literally a minute or two into the game Jeralt says that there hasn't been a major conflict in over 300 years.

>Holst isn't allowed to be a playable unit because he can overwrite male Byleth's S Ranks and take his waifu, and FemByleth would automatically be S Ranked by him

Didn't the Alliance break away from the Kingdom only a 100 years ago?

What if you get rekted by Lysithea on every map you appear in?

I wish you could just skip the first 13 chapters in New Game+. I'm doing GD after completing BL and I'm bored out of my mind already. I WANT TO PLAY DIFFERENT MISSIONS, GODDAMMIT.

Delete this.

So why the fuck did the church abandon garreg mach after the time skip? Like yeah i get it that you needed to look for the pope but couldnt you of at least had the gate keeper hold down the fort while you fuckers were gone?

Attached: 1565930023170.jpg (957x1024, 79K)

Hey that's a pretty good idea

Attached: c7jYpswg.png (512x512, 142K)

Ingrid a shit

300 years, which is the conflict Jeralt was talking about, in the year 800-something.

so hes not playable for the same reason that Gatekeeper isn't playable then

I thought it was the kingdom that was separated 300 years ago

S.T.A.R.S.!

Attached: Nemesis-T_Type.png (800x1400, 863K)

jej

Didn't Edelgard monitor the place and instruct her army to massacre anyone that tries to take it again? The idiot that goes "WOW YOU CAN'T KILL ME THAT'S A WAR CRIME YOU ARE THE VILLAINS" guy whose sister throws a shit fit when you defeat him.

>tfw you will never be pressured into doing awful things by a qt girl who will always have your back in turn.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_pimi_ringsea21__867e44df2ef04b3a8 (886x1181, 750K)

Randolph was sent after (you) and the gang start causing a ruckus in the monastery

Liecester broke away about 50 years after Faerghus was formed. Faerghus came in late-700s, Liecester was early-800s.

The lengths the game goes to to try and make Edelgard's actions appear as morally grey and not just straight-up selfish/evil is baffling.

>pressured
>awful
You don't deserve her

Ah, must have forgot about that. I remember bits and pieces about why it's not used, I think Gilbert and Seteth mention that it's a pain to bring supplies to due to it's location and topography which is why it relies on the surrounding villages for supplies.

I was under the impression they were there to see if your ass was still alive

Attached: the power of anime.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I actually agree, I went in expecting her to be a bit more nuanced and toned down, but still with an archetype that I liked and she ended up being so heavily into it that it made me like her less than most of the other characters.
She's just grating, to me.

I hate how Black Eagles ends up being "i can't do bad things or sensei might be disappointed in me", it would have been interesting to have full Blue Lions Edelgard in Black Eagles. Instead we got "am i kawaii sensei uguu".

>LITERALLY has the power of God and anime on her side
How can fly*ing units and m**nted units even compete?

Dedue is a good boy!

But what else is he user?

Is Holst the "El Hermano" of FE?

One of the minor plot points is that being with sensei prevents each faction's leader from going crazy and/or being too dumb to live. It's retarded, but this is Fire Emblem; what do you expect?

A digger?

It baffles me how much better Part 1 is in Blue Lions compared to the others.
>Ashe having to quell Lonato's rebellion
>Sylvain having to fight Miklan
>Remire massacre causing Dimitri's PTSD to resurface
>Dimitri going nuclear after the Flame Emperor reveal
You would think that Part 1 have some story/character connections for BE and GD as well since it's the shared route but at most we get Edelgard disappearing from time to time.

He's not playable or even visible because he'd fail to meet expectations in any area.

Hilda had it right.

Leave Yea Forums forever. It's the only way.

Yeah but the others aren't nearly as drastic. Dimitri ends up becoming Punished Dimitri even when you side with him and it's Felix's dad that does half the work, and Claude just becomes more trusting. Edelgard goes from letting Slitherers turn Faerghus into living hell to stopping the Slitherers from harming people.

I playe BL first and thought the other houses would have story missions meant for them. You've got so many noble families in play in BE and GD but they're just not allowed plot.

Yeah, the BE families are more involved in the Empire's offscreen plot.

I don't think you understand, what if sisters were fucked instead of killed or killed and then fucked? This isn't about cake or children because those die really early.

Think about it, it brings crests back in full force. You have a crest and your sister have a crest and you fuck and baby also have a crest.

Attached: Death_Knight_Heroes.png (1600x1920, 1.23M)

Playing Deer is sort of funny because while Edelgard is blaming crests for everything, the Alliance nobles are busy murdering each other and commoners that work for rival nobility for money, trade agreements and positions of power.

well it worked in judgrel with the holy blood.....

Yeah, Dimitri's still saying things in BL like he'll use anyone foolish enough to follow him until the flesh falls from their bones. It's arguable even in non-BL paths that if Dimitri hadn't straight up died and lived past the Gondor battle, he still might've mellowed out a bit. Hell, he seemed to have done so already in BE route.

The other funny thing is almost no one but nobles directly complain about crests, usually based on how nobles without crests are treated.

Because you know, it's so terrible for them compared to the commoner.

You could like...make a lasagna. It's literally just spaghetti but a cake.

>Hell, he seemed to have done so already in BE route
He's fine in BE because Edelgard fails to conquer Faerghus in it. In the other routes, Edelgard conquers Faerghus and the Slitherers literally turn Faerghus into Nazi Germany.

You underestimate my laziness. But yeah, I really should start cooking more often, I'm just very lazy.

>it would have been interesting to have full Blue Lions Edelgard in Black Eagles. Instead we got "am i kawaii sensei uguu".
Why not have it be both?

Here's your Blue Lions anime bro
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35631960

NO WAIT DIMITRI SHE STILL HAS THE KNIFE

That's like asking for I'M NUCLEAR Dimitri and "I will protect my friends" Dimitri at once, the contrast would be awful.

That's a terrible idea, now go kidnap some people Death Knight.

Attached: uW3I0sjb.png (512x512, 174K)

i still cant believe that Linhardt and Flayn breed like rabbits in their ending, how would Seteth even comprehend that

Yeah, still pretty good on him to recover in the 5 years even without a Byleth involved. He always loses his grip a bit near the timeskip, but a bit less torture, a living Dedue, and not having his kingdom conquered via his uncle's assassination that's blamed on him makes a hell of a difference.

Well he's still fucking livid at Edelgard but that's reasonable

What if sister were kidnapped but not replaced with a mole doppelganger or replaced with doppelganger and I kept the real one?

Attached: Reaper_Knight_Portrait.png (2046x2046, 2.12M)

Unfortunately in that route he still thinks it was Edelgard that had his family killed. You would think Edelgard would investigate such an important issue. It's my biggest problem with BE as a route, Edelgard makes all her moves on her hilarious pro-Empire assumptions and her anti-Church propoganda. She doesn't know what the Slitherers have done or do now, she doesn't know the Church's truths and goes by the fake history written by the First Emperor, she doesn't know dick all. Claude uncovers more Church secrets in Part 1 than Edelgard does her entire life.

Well I suppose that's alright, but I don't want to hear any more crest nonsense from you.

Attached: 73ghxadA.png (512x512, 174K)

Part of the problem is that Hubert is willfully keeping her ignorant on the matter because of his 'code'.

Forget minor, that's the certral tenet of the entire fucking narrative.

Byleth mitigates Edelgard's callousness in pursuing her path, reins in Dimitri's bloodlust just long enough to regain his sanity and become a good king, and gives Claude the courage to actually fucking do something to see his dreams become reality. And you directly have to deal with the consequences of the two lords you don't pick

>she doesn't know the Church's truths and goes by the fake history written by the First Emperor

It's not directly stated on whose fault the distortion of that information is, whether it be the first emperor or Rhea herself. Honestly part of me is leaning towards Rhea considering she had to have had those fuckers on a tight leash considering she was responsible for Enbarr's founding

Man, I still don't know whether I love Hubert or hate him.

Attached: yes my emperor trample that liecester flag thats the good shit.jpg (486x532, 123K)

Rhea wasn't involved, this was a personal manifesto written by the First Emperor that was kept secret. Problem is, it's hilariously biased fanfiction that paints Seiros as a villain and the Empire as the hero when both of them worked together to conquer Fodlan and doesn't mention Slitherers at all.

Edelgard's tits have to be massive post skip if they're bulging out of what i've assuming is a pretty durable thick fabric

It's okay to have a waifu as long as you don't get super autistic about it.

He does think she was involved given she's more or less commanding the people who he knows did it, and knows that she knows they're responsible for it. Like in his mind, how the hell could you possibly work with utterly reprehensible people that killed your birthmother unless you're complicit in that act?

Unfortunately Edelgard's not just retarded, she's the real deal.

UH ALL DUSCURS OR DUSK-ERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

Hey user, have you ever considered going to a therapist or something

Attached: 1536708499089.png (423x350, 104K)

>Holst is just the main character of a different Fire Emblem game
I FINALLY SEE

Attached: 1562178235211.png (601x661, 345K)

Honestly really can't believe how Rhea doesn't just straight up slaughter the elites from the jump or hell, take it one step further and just wipe humanity off the face of the earth. She clearly has it in her as seen in Crimson Flower, just dunno how it took a repeat of the same tragedy for her to snap like that when the initial one was pretty fucking awful

Have you ever actually been to a therapist?
They only interpret shit and recommend pills, I would know because my childhood was filled with that shit, probably the biggest fucking scam ever.

>that killed your birthmother
Wasn't her body never found? I don't remember if she was killed, or kidnapped by Slitherers for experiments. I could be remembering wrong.

This is why it annoys me to no end to think there was some possibility Edelgard and Dimitri could have just talked it out pre-war. That's just not gonna fucking happen. The second she mentions shes the FE, even if she frames it in the context of virtually being a political prisoner of TWSITD and Arundel/Thales, he's going to fucking lose it

But the problem is, the First Emperor has nothing to do with that. he wrote a fake story that paints him as some sort of heroic figure and the Church as villains before the Church even did anything villainous. At that point all Seiros did was create a fake history of her own just like he did. Seiros DID do some bad shit, but the First Emperor wrote a fake story of her being evil before she even had a chance to do anything.

Okay well when you finally snap make sure to post your manifesto here so Yea Forums gets shut down and I can finally be free

god I can't fucking believe I've been denied more of the Wars series for this datesim waifu bait bullshit I'm fucking SEETHING holy shit

Attached: 1542874206083.jpg (639x706, 64K)

Oh, the real thing that happened is she was actually a conspirator in arranging the tragedy for happening, working with Cornelia for it in exchange for the slitherers not hurting her and transporting her back to see Edelgard in the Empire.

Given Edelgard never does see her and her body was never found, the Slitherers definitely fucked her over on the deal and either disposed of her body somewhere else or experimented on her for the hell of it until she died.

Please no, I already lost /hgg/ on infinity chan, not here too, I can't stand the internet outside of Yea Forums, it's literally heaven when compared to the alternatives.

>also her jap voice is way too over the top
that's the fun of it, she's so ridiculously two dimensional it adds to the charm

You niggers hated on the best game in the franchise because "bawww it doesn't have muh saturday morning cartoon art style and goofy story", you don't get to complain.

FUCK YOU GRINNING FAGGOT GOD I WANT TO PUNCH YOUR TEETH IN

>Singing Reinhardth

Are you actually shitting me

Both Lysithea and Edelgard had something similar, but Sakura had it much worse, and I don't normally say nice things about Sakura.

youtube.com/watch?v=82q5Zh6njew

Can anyone explain to me about Mission Assistance? I picked Ingrid, but not getting exp. How is this feature beneficial?

*give it
FTFY

Literally who else but Reinhardt did you expect to be a part of THE FIRST JUGDRAL SEASONALS.

Could Holst beat Hector?

It's amazing how secondaries have turned a literal monster that helped sacrifice children to not-Satan in not-Satanic rituals into the face of Fire Emblem.

I like her enough, but I'm not romancing her twice. I'll save her for my highest difficulty run of Deers.

I really liked Days of Ruin except for the awful balancing of the new units

Burnie too

not happening, mental illness repair usually leads to more mental illness

It allows you to build up supports with the units and see character specific dialogue if you haven't recruited them.

Nobody has actually played Thracia, user. Also Reinhardt and Ishtar are one "are we the baddies" conversation away from leaving Julius anyway. Ishtar specificall, Reinhardt would just follow her because his dick demands it.

In that case you are forgiven. Most AWfags on Yea Forums have awful taste and don't really even play the games much, just nostalgia bandwagon. A lot of them never even played Dual Strike.

oh nonononoono

You're on thin ice buster

I EXPECTED A BIT MORE RESPECT TO THE CHARACTER THAN DANCING REINHARDT HOLY SHIT
GIVE HIM A PIANO OR SOMETHING AT LEAST, FUCK

He said fuck pianos, he's on a dragon now.

>Also Reinhardt and Ishtar are one "are we the baddies" conversation away from leaving Julius anyway
Kek, I fucking bet the FE5 remake will make them recruitable.

Burnie is POO POO

Attached: 1567019674118.jpg (374x405, 32K)

What the fuck, man?

Hubert is baller as fuck in his supports.

Timeskip Leonie is hot as fuck. Would blast her Jeralt panties full of cum/10.

Dual Strike is my second favorite tho. Are they bad?

>leddit seething over how the Chad shut-in is more popular than the thot Dorothea

Attached: bernies just no good.png (1155x344, 619K)

Not at all, all the AW games are fucking fantastic. They all have their own little flaws like DoR's underwhelming CO powers, but all of them are great.

Do be fair, his job duties lean more on the side of a carer than just a teacher

almost as if Edelgard is insane? Seriously, they literally just needed to play up her mental state slowly fraying.

Here are some ideas
>Edelgard occasionally maniacally laughs in the middle of her sentences
>Edelgard occasionally thinks Bernadetta is a rat
>Edelgard forgets her name at some point, thinks her name is Gardedel

That would solve nothing.

the worst part for me is, Wargroove just isnt scratching the itch for me.

She does sort of use the awkward abused girl with anxiety issues as a suicide bomber.

Yes

I was talking about in Black Eagles, though. Obviously she's crazy enough in the other routes.

Who would win in a fight, Edelgard or Draglede?

Does Rmya also have 5x Galeforce?

Dedue has some of the best supports, holy shit.
>Sylvain
>Ashe
>Shamir
>and of course: Dimitri
They were all unexpectedly wholesome.

>finally play BE after completing both BL and GD
>interested how the Flame Emperor reveal plays out
>Edelgard tells you and all your students to stand down or she will kill you
>fight her for obvious reasons
>have to make Byleth choose to join her side which feels retarded after she literally just tried to kill you
>all the students will join up with you, no one beside Petra and Ferdinand, Caspar, Bernie, and Dorothea say they followed only because you did so and because they trust your input but not fully convinced they made the right choice
>Lindhart just says he doesn't want to have to deal with the bullshit being of Adrestian faith would bring by opposing the empire
What the fuck is this writing? Literally no one wants to be there and Byleth joining her after A. knowing she was aligned with the Agarthans (even if they didn't know they would kill Byleth's dad he doesn't know that) and B. literally trying to kill him and the students multiple times in the past feels absolutely illogical. I can understand that later on, after learning more of her plans and such, MAYBE he would have a reason but I can't understand what logic they expected the player to hold for defending her.

Attached: 76232291_p0.jpg (2284x1500, 1.04M)

>not recruiting a top tier bow knight.
Shiggidy diggidy

Mercedes and him have a really wholesome one, it made me want to pair them up even.

>Got my first game over since the first chapters
During the Blue Lion's route, on that map where you go to reclaim the capital, I'm getting meme'd on hard by those giant metal Sentinel Faggots.

Doesn't help that I can run 12 units but there's no one applicable to be my 12th so I'm stuck with Marianne getting one shot constantly.

Attached: 15591090.png (190x270, 84K)

Yeah, that's another really good one. Annette is also a nice read. And despite how much people meme about Ingrid, their support is actually very insightful on both of them.

True end route where best boy Raphael knocks sense into everyone when

They are near invincible until you turn off their magic supply, trying to challenge them while it's up is asking for death.

it's really rushed. They should've literally added a five second scene where you just say "hey, maybe I don't want to kill my student without knowing exactly what's happening here and what her motives are", to Rhea, and she goes apeshit. Then just cut to your house seeing she's a giant tokage who takes no prisoners.

have you considered like

not running 12 units?

and everybody has a feast to solve the problem

That's nothing, you should see the shit that recruited characters from other houses say.

But it's free real estate, bro. I'd be crazy not to run 12 units.

Byleth is conflicted about the whole situation and everyone else joins Edelgard after seeing Rhea transform, resulting in them going "Oh shit, maybe Edelgard is right."

There isn't a right choice in BE. That's the whole point.

what good is free real estate when it's in the hood?

I love the stuff, but it's somewhat expensive for good lasagna here, so I had to learn how to cook it to eat it regularly. The nice thing is when you cook it, you can make tons of the stuff just as easy as you would a little, so I usually make two pans and freeze one for later.

Yo teach, Lysithea has candy in her book satchel

Attached: 1566513149625m.jpg (1024x341, 51K)

bruh okay imagine you're a teenager right

and your friend is literally the leader of a massive empire

and she tells you that the pope is a fucking lizard person who has been controlling the governments of all three of the major nations on the continent for a thousand years and the entirety of known history is actually a lie (this part is important)

and then you fight her because nah that's fucking stupid stop lying

and then she teleports away

and then the pope turns into a fucking giant lizard

would you just stay there with the giant lizard pope?

Ingrid was especially dumb until I realized it makes perfect sense the racist girl joins a Nazi.

Maybe. What would cement it for me is them trying to kill my teacher for literally just going "hold up maybe we shouldn't kill her yet". Like, Byleth doesn't even say anything and Rhea immediately rheas about it.

I hate Edelgard but playing through BE, her supports with Hubert are really cute.

Attached: 1063CE09-D638-44E0-83E1-013A1213BA4F.jpg (1200x1099, 113K)

Attached: killer_bernie.png (852x237, 289K)

Even then I find that line of logic still hard to follow. Maybe if there was only one instance where we saw the Flame Emperor do something evil and it turned out it was actually for some morally grey reason I could see him being curious of what exactly her plans are, but at that time I genuinely can't see how he would ever want to join her. As far as he is concerned everything that has gone wrong since he came to the monastery is her fault. As I said, I understand why with more knowledge he maybe could see a reason for joining her, but the point at which the choice comes up feels like they were trying to specifically tell you to separate from her.

Curious how the church route works now, even if the BE students still just follow you because it's (You) that makes more sense since Byleth has been nothing but generous to them. Edelgard, up until that very moment, has put their lives on the line multiple times. I get them following you, but them following you AND Edelgard feels dumb.

Edelgard is cute

Attached: artistgard.jpg (2232x1174, 267K)

Lizard people, m8. Not only is it true, but you've seen PROOF.

>yeah but edelgard is kind of a dick
Yeah but the enemy is literally A LIZARD PERSON.

Attached: 1563016098693.gif (320x180, 204K)

How do stat growths work in this game? Are they determined per character, or does class have something to do with it? Should I immediately promote my characters to higher classes to get better growths, or is it ok for them to stay as the basic classes to get skills?

I've noticed level doesn't reset on class change, so now I'm worried that once I hit 20, stats are set in stone.

I would still not join her. I can oppose both the giant lizard bitch AND the facist bitch.
He's easily been the best part of BE to me so far. I do enjoy Edelgard as an antagonist, a lot even, but her supports don't really make me like her anymore for that role then I already had. I didn't need more backstory for her, the basics were enough for me honestly and seeing how she made Fodlan into a lawless hellhole was enough for me to know I need to kill her.

>talents
>wasn’t good enough to get an A support with Sylvain

Attached: A7AE1B34-73A0-4B32-B1A6-6659E541C464.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

>that thigh
zoom in

Characters have base growths that get modified by class

serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/growth-rates/

I want to cum on her hair

Attached: Bernadetta_108.jpg (800x1131, 145K)

>I can oppose both the giant lizard bitch AND the facist bitch.
lmao no you can't.

>what did you do to Bernie this time?
licked her tummy

has Fascism ever really done anything wrong?

Nothing personnel

Attached: 2D0F8243-209C-4D30-977A-29DB4ECD8670.png (867x1093, 1.08M)

every character and class has different growth rates. most class mastery skills are not worth it and advancing classes is better in many cases. theres no cap at 20 if thats what youre thinking?

the cap is 99, you dont have to worry baout it
each character has their own growth rates, but classes also have growths that stack with the characters personal growths, as for skills, that depends on the class so ymmv

Class and character. Promote ASAP there is no downside other than missing out on the occasional mastery skill and some tier 3 classes (Bishop, Paladin, Warlock, maybe Assassin) are better than their tier 4 counter parts.

Thanks m8

I dunno, if I was Byleth and some girl literally dumped her entire tortured life story on me and betrayed me I would at least want to interrogate her, but Rhea just wants to chop off her head.

So, Yea Forums which song is your favorite: Apex of the World, God-shattering Star, or Funeral of Flowers.
For me it's a pretty close match between Apex of the World and God-shattering Star.

Every character has base growths, then every class has the ability to affect those growth. A class can increase, decrease, or not change your growth rate. For example, you may have a class that adds 10% to your STR growth but lower your magic growth by 10%. This class would obviously be great for a physical class while bad for a magic class, and so forth. While growth rates are important for a character base stats, abilities, class balance, and even rng can change things. Though these growths usually will dictate what that character's role is you don 't have to stick exactly to how the game wants you to play.

>No one ever talks about you because you're too emotionally stable

Attached: Switch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_04.0.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

Bernie looks disgusting after the timeskip. Everything that was appealing about her was thrown down the drain.

This game's soundtrack is so good that I honestly can't decide. Between Heaven and Earth, Apex of the World, and God Shattering Star are all so amazing.

growing girls gotta eat

I like the dub step song. Was very fitting for the Utawarerumono map.

>No one talks about unremarkable people
Go figure.

It's weird how we have so much conflict here on Earth even though we don't have crests huh

Actually playing Golden Deer made me like him a lot more, maybe more than Dimitri. I still love Edelgard

Attached: Claude_stops_being_an_atheist.png (854x480, 575K)

Can't remember the name at the moment but it's like the Road Taken of 3H. There is a part where the tempo of the song goes wild
ditto, I should've specified on pre timeskip

but edelgard's stuck at 5'2 for the rest of her life

I just noticed that the animals related to each house represent their leader's worst atributes.

Edelgard is narrow sited and prideful, seeing herself above everyone beneath her.
Dimitri is violent, vengeful, and bloodthirsty.
Claude is a coward who runs at the first sign of trouble.

All that's mitigated by your presence, but it's still cool.

She grew in the chest area

Attached: Edelgard_face.jpg (1050x1100, 116K)

I honestly think his development goes over some people's heads, I see people think he's the same on all routes. Claude on non GD is a sane person, but he never matures into the leader he needs to be.. On GD he matures and not only becomes a mature and competent leader, but realizes his open borders plan wouldn't solve shit, to unify the world you need to bring everyone to the same level.
Honestly both BL and GD are equally good to me. BL has a stronger overall cast and narrative but GD feels much more satisfying from a narrative and gameplay perspective.

Attached: 75904020_p0.jpg (820x1160, 356K)

>All that's mitigated by your presence, but it's still cool.
Some people shit on this but I find this idea sort of interesting. It makes me think the choice isn't of who you believe in the most, but who you think saving would be the most beneficial.

I mean ultimately it is who you believe in the most since all the Lord's problems stem from supreme lack of self confidence.

It's double kino when you consider the normal symbolism behind the heraldry as well.
>Lions generally symbolism courage, strength and nobility
>Stags generally represent someone who will fight if provoked
>Eagles are the go to symbol for imperialism

Well, bucks arent exactly coward. Those psychopathic fucks will charge you/wolves packs no problem
But yeah, your points stand

>Lions generally symbolize courage, strength and nobility
Fuck me.

>Try to limit myself in recruiting other students
>End up taking literally everyone except Hubert and Dedue into the Deers

Looks like the whole school is invited to the comfy quest to destroy dubstep

Attached: claudeface.png (774x733, 624K)

Is there ANYONE that is good as a holy knight?
Dark knight seems like a much better choice for most mages/healers.

Attached: 55ADCC2C-E738-4AFE-9CD0-3A86F8C47E17.jpg (1100x1300, 312K)

Stag also symbolize benevolent leaders, who care about their vassal and citizen. Kinda fit with the whole no-king, pseudo-democratic alliance

Attached: firefox_Cf4Pfuc1pZ.png (1277x720, 1.47M)

Why wouldn't you pick it, I'm going to make Fiat one.

Based vampire man.

if they had the budget they'd have him cover his face with his hands

>I can oppose both the giant lizard bitch AND the facist bitch.

Yes you can, in the DLC route coming this April which invalidates all previous routes.

at least we assume

>Black Eagle strike force
>Those that slither in the dark
>We who rule the shadows
>Flame Emperor

Those two have a problem

Attached: chunni_empress.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

None, really. I just make Ferdinand 1 since his “holier than thou” schtik fit

I want to turn Flayn into a relic and give it to Seteth

Just dropping by to say that I still can't believe the size of the tits they gave FByleth, usually.the avatar characters have pretty modest knockers but not this time apparently.

Cause anyone that could make good use of white tomefaire would make better use of the black version

Claude was heavily leaning toward opposing her but Edelgard kind of handled that for him.

A motherly figure gotta have a good pair of milkies

Attached: E67D9A29-83F5-46A4-8721-A00792FEC134.jpg (2048x1536, 293K)

This isn't really about Black Eagle Strike Force, is it?

There's nothing wrong with being chunni.

Well, yeah. I like claude but otomes can fix Dimitri with their pussy and yuri lovers can kinda fix edelgard with their pussy. Claude doesnt need it in his route, only a hand on his shoulder from teach.

The screenshot? Yes, it is.

Attached: BEST.png (854x480, 553K)

Reposition is notably better than Shove if you are planning to make her a Bow Knight.

>Didn't activate crest

Why should I bother to play BE?

holy shit how did I forget about this I just played Beagles

Edelgard is cute

Most unique maps, including arguably the best final two maps

God imagine pumping that womb full of baby batter

I really don't like how, if you think about it. GD is just a ridiculous amount of shit falling into Claude's lap just in order for him to get anything done. He exerts very little agency on the plot overall and is very reactive compared to Dimitri and ESPECIALLY Edelgard.

I find it really funny how astute an observation Edelgard makes of him in his own route of him being an outsider she can't entrust Fodlan's future to.

If you don't like Edelgard, you can have fun seeing all of the cool dialogue when former allies kill each other. Shamir and Catherine's was really hype.

You can have fun being the bad guys

"Those Who Slither In The Dark" is what humans call them since all they know is that they control shit from the shadows. When you fight them in GD you their faction is actually the Agarthans.

Attached: Agarthans.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

>I find it really funny how astute an observation Edelgard makes of him in his own route of him being an outsider she can't entrust Fodlan's future to.
I call bullshit on that front. Of all three leaders in GD would you really not have Cluade rule just because he is mixed race?

In his paralogue Hubert claims to have made up the term "Those that slither in the dark"

What the other user said, ground shitty burger meat, tomato sauce, a few bits of sheet egg pasta and some cheese, lazagney.
I greatly despise it because I hate ground meat.

I can't be the only one thinking that Shambala was rather hollow no?

Kronya and Solon should have definitely lived post time skip. Imagine having them as commanders on this map

How have they not conquered the world with their dubstep technology

Thanks, I didn't know that. In GD Rhea calls them that and I had assumed it was what she knew them as, not that she started to use that name because of Hubert's letter calling them that.

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Yeah, I know, but sometimes even I try to be optimistic on just how retarded people here can be.

they're too busing focusing on their hate boner for rhea to make productive use of the technology they have left

It's because he doesnt care too much for Fodlan compared to Almyra, he is the outsider, which is why he leaves the Alliance in Lorenz's hands and you as Archbishop while he goes to fix Almyra. While he runs off in the other two routes, his goal in VW is to stop the war in Fodlan before returning to Almyra.

most canon route and better maps.

It's weird how the only routes where you fight Thales are the ones where you have basically no idea who the fuck he is

lol.

Attached: 4355354334545335.jpg (1800x512, 389K)

When you see what he does in literally every other route in terms of heading the fuck out back to Almyra, and what he straight up admits in his own route too about being able to actually pursue his dream since he has literal dragon god on his side? Yeah kinda see how some wouldn't be too keen on that.

Again one of Edelgard's flaws as a character is her inflated sense of self. In that moment she's showing off the prejudice that Claude is fighting to wipe out in the first place

How much do you fight the Agarthans in church route? I've been looking forward to the conflict with them the entire game and I played Lions first and got nothing so I went church route.

He's just doing it for fun. Remember the hat girl threads?

i like how jeralt doesn't look like he's fully enjoying himself

Sadly only once, you go to their main base and fuck them up permanently. Essentially while they can be argued as being the true antagonists and villains Edelgard is still the central antagonist as she always creates the main conflict in every route.

i mean he is fucking his dead wife's mom

>Game gives you the choice between Yes and Yeah
What's the point?

Attached: 1424463692096.png (934x785, 1.02M)

They sound incredibly based

its a choice between casual and formal
I guess

Any opinion on best routes so far?

Man. I've accepted that the only way I can get off is if the woman is suffering, or resisting, and being forced to suck cock or take it up her tush or woman parts hard and bloody rough.
I'm not a bad guy. I'm not gonna do it myself. It's just hard to accept that society doesn't allow me to sexually express myself like it does everyone else, and I recognize that its for the better of humanity, but why should I care about the rest of humanity if I cant get what I want?

That was dope, although I don't know what the fuck the ending was

Calm down Sylvain, Sensei will help you get over your hatred of women.

Attached: Sylvain_SRank.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

No one warned them about stairs, just abuse their shit ai with Boar and Canto squad

If it makes you feel better, self-aware pedos are in the same boat as you.

GD if you actually want to know the plot of the game
BL for character exploration
BE if you like being evil
Haven't played church yet

How does this guy manage to make even the most stonefaced woman uncomfortable

Attached: tumblr_06de86ad2093abb725868d1a34e08203_697b80d7_640.jpg (640x465, 64K)

Nice, thanks!

Why not make a lasagna without ground meat then

DELETE THIS

Attached: DeleteThisRightFuckingNow.jpg (567x589, 38K)

They all have their problems.
BLACKED Eagle's route is shit once you realize Edelgard's "end game solution" is worse than every other ending's solution and that she's a retard (plus it's also the shortest route).
Blue Falcons and Golden Queers have the opposite problem of one another, where one focuses too much on the character drama and not enough on the "lore" behind it while the latter focuses so much on the lore that the character drama feels like something you'd see in Scooby Doo.
Church route is just Golden Deer but worse, with a one map being cut and the final map being different.

In conclusion, best route is probably Golden Queers. since Dimitri and Edelgard are both completely fucking retarded and at least Claude and Co. manage to solve most of the problems on the continent while all the "villians" get their just desserts (Slithers and Rhea included). GD also probably has the best unit roster with virtually no dud units (looking at your Ingrid and Ferdinand).

Attached: 1566584397207.jpg (374x349, 48K)

Because his pure hatred of women seethes off his entire being that even the dumbest whore can feel it emitting off him.

I think most people implicitly sort of know this but I just looked up some coats of arms and it's really obvious.

>Roman, French, German Empire: eagle, eagle, black fucking eagle
>The UK, Spain, Sweden, etc: Lion

Ingrid is the best dodge tank in the game though

Just beat the game and married my girl El at the end. Probably gonna end up doing blue lions next. Wish I had a save right before siding with El over the Church, the first half of the game drags. Do you get anything for doing all the endings?

Ingrid is amazing, are you stupid? Of BL your potential duds are Annette (good but not optimal mage), Sylvain (kind of mediocre in my experience), and Ashe (can be fine but rng dependent).

Yeah, but what if they're a nice lizard person? Just because they're a lizard person doesn't mean they're bad. Discrimination isn't cool, user.

Ferdinand is literally the only dud besides Cyril, Ingrid is god tier. She is literally untouchable.

No. NG+ can make things go by faster but you will be pretty broken in at least some way too b y the time you get to the skip.

Also the Black Eagles are red units

A u t i s m

See my previous post.

mostly extra stuff such as unlocking the unique musics and cutscenes in each route

Sylvain either breaks her neck and rapes her ass, it could go either way with him.

I want to know what they are in Japanese. I'm pretty sure "Flame Emperor" is "Entei" but I'm not sure.

Reminder to always give Bernie her best ending.

Attached: EDGbF8GUEAEbmQH.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

what happens if you do the ones where you see Byleth in Beagles? Since the hair is different.

I did

Attached: CxB.jpg (960x540, 95K)

They actually do change the hair color

Imagine being in one of the Armies that doesnt have an unstoppable God with time travel powers

The game is easy enough where I never needed a dodgetank. Maybe I'll need her more when not!Lunatic comes out but as it stands now, I'd rather take a unit that could actually deal damage instead of one that can dodge it.

Maybe mine got fucked from RNG? Hard to say. She could only do single-digit damage to just about every enemy so even doubling (which, granted, she almost always did) she wasn't anywhere near as good as most of my good units (which, admittedly, were blessed by RNG (looking at your Shamir)) who could double and still hit for 30-60 damage an attack.

>She is literally untouchable.
Doesn't matter much when all of my other units are tough enough to shrug off damage while actually being able to deal it themselves. Ingrid's dodge tanking could be useful if I used her to Gambit-bait monsters but I could one-turn them consistently with 3-4 of my actually decent units so I basically ignored that whole mechanic.

Holy Knight sucks, it's just a worse version of Gremory

>unhappy marriage for both partners fueled solely by politics
>"but muh kids"
Into the trash it goes.

The Black Eagle class is Adler Classen in Japanese, or German eagle class.

What triggers this?

I just did this battle and defeated both Edelgard and Claude without harming Bernie, but I did have units come near the hill.

>have time powers
>can't stop your dad from dying
>can't stop Felix's dad dying
>can't stop any dad from dying

What use are you?

She probably named the Death Knight too.

>Felix preys on young girls
How can one man be so based?

Well you can make sure one Army wins over the others with tactical genius (read: Time travel Trial and Error)

The range it adds it nice, also being able to move, heal, and move again to get out of enemy range is nice. It's not as useful as gremory, wyvern lord, or bow knight but both holy and dark knight classes can be pretty nice.

its just walking onto the ballista

Simply walking on the hill, even if it's just one unit as seen in the webm, Edelgard will go "shit, time to set it on fire since we lost it" even if Bernie is still on it.

She literally uses Bernie as bait to burn enemy units, or even just a single fucking enemy unit.

I said it before and I'll say it again
>her idea of a cool second in command is a guy dressed like death
the fact that jeritza agreed to it is hilarious

More of its just a worse Dark Knight.

White Tomefaire means nothing when all your healers should also be studying reason anyway for attacking, so unless you got some issue with fire hazards doing their small chip damage for Terrain Resistance, Dark Knight is just the same class with more power.

The only niche Holy Knight has is if you do want to only learn Faith instead of Reason on a unit so you have no choice but to use Holy Knight. But I think Manuela is the only unit in the game with +Faith -Reason.

>god I wish I was dueling to the death right now
>this armor is heavy
>Mercedes are you there, I am going to kill you
>oh that sword, duel to the death time
>Edelgard gave me this kickass name, maybe a duel to the death is in order
>I'm cold sister, maybe a duel to the death was the best idea after all

Attached: Death_Knight_Unmasked.png (1920x1080, 692K)

Pretty good thread we had here.

Attached: EDHPHmsUYAAejVd.jpg (800x1000, 95K)

Too bad Bernie is garbage.

You're a faggot.

He seems to enjoy it a lot.

How did Edelgard convince Bernie to come out of her room and fight?