Male is transformed into a female

>male is transformed into a female
>proceeds to wear the most skimpy and humilliating outfits

why is this a thing

Attached: mai blazblue.png (451x627, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jefcFqvG
youtube.com/watch?v=DMDP5Pa007o
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-187371
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/PrettyFace
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you not

because blazblue’s plot and character designs turned to shit after Continuum Shift

I'm pretty sure the first thing any guy would do is masturbate, if they got turned into a girl.

This. I would never leave my room and become a chaturbate girl and only leave the house to buy food. Girls have it easy

>male is transformed into a female
>accepts it, becomes a fag and starts to crave cock

This is literally what guys do in online games when they have girl chars

It's because of how easy it makes manipulating men.

I would've dressed lovely, but that's not a loli body

This is a Japanese girl(male)

I wouldn't, 1st thing is try dancing to see whats its like moving in a completely new body, probably overbalance, fall over and realise I got tits

Because he knows how happy it'll make men.
And since he's not a natural born woman, he actually cares about men and is happy to be a stand-up bro for them.

Now if he starts putting out like a cheap slut that's another matter.

if i woke up as a super hot girl, i would dress like a slut too.

Attached: D5wxX-OUIAABwwW.jpg (1200x1058, 123K)

This would be every guys first move if they turned into a girl

Attached: 42A0AECA-07A1-4BB1-9A91-EBBB0057BEFB.gif (300x168, 1.37M)

no I'm not a faggot

she was a man so she knows what men like

Only guys with zero taste.

You mean you wouldn't?

GUFFAW

Mai was a mistake.

That's just how they dress in Blazblue

Attached: 1528450905394.jpg (4000x2700, 2.22M)

Are there a lot of incels in Yea Forums?

>skimpy
It's hot as shit where I live, if I can I'd be naked

all men secretly wish to be turned into a woman and have all their inhibitions be shattered

Mai is a fetish character, don't think too hard about it.

I want quad panzuri from Mai and Makoto while Noel licks my nipples

Attached: 1543755612082.png (600x600, 407K)

All 10/10 designs except Tsubaki.

Attached: DOKTOR, TURN OFF MY CUMBRAIN INHIBITORS.gif (402x221, 3.5M)

I wish I lived in the BlazBlue world

Attached: 1506542852296.gif (430x454, 640K)

YO LISTEN UP, HERES A STORY
ABOUT A LITTLE GUY THAT LIVES IN A BLUE WORLD

DOKTOR, TURN OFF MY MELANIN INHIBITORS
No raiden the police will shoot you if i do!

This.
Shit kept hitting the fan at mach speed in Chronophantasma, and Central Fiction simply retconned the entire fan.
Mai Natsume is just a testament to how desperate the team was in making an attention-grabber, so they turned a joke character into the cheapest thot in the whole roster - and then we got Nine...

Still, BlazBlue turned from a half-decent lampshade on anime tropes into the very thing it tried to subvert: generic animé bullshit with fanservice to fill creative bankruptcy. At least the gameplay is mostly still intact.

AND ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT THE ONLY THING HE PLAYS, BLAZBLUE

Based, but gay as fuck.

why would you fuck men instead of lesbos??

but that would be gay

Mai is straight

Attached: 1548633451090.jpg (847x988, 179K)

fpbp
>implying you wouldn't be a huge fucking slut and do nothing but masturbate and take dick if you were suddenly turned into a 10/10 girl

Attached: 1559296386009.jpg (1378x2039, 170K)

What's next for BlazBlue's story?

god I wish that were me bros, why is life filled with such suffering

The biggest crime is most of her doujin are fat bastard that ignore the mind break

Are you saying you wouldn't show off your sexy body to make your bros happy, and breed mad jealousy and feelings of inferiority in the other girls around you?

You're a bad man.

In guild wars 2, most of the female characters were actual women.
Specifically most chose Norn.
In every other game, those same girls told me they played guy characters.

haha

why not though. the first thing I'd do would be to get undressed. then find some skimpy clothes.

Why is it always the games after the 2nd installment of a FG turning to shit (with one or two exceptions)? I will never understand this.

>average 6/10 male turns into 10/10 female
What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

>american guy transformed into a japanese girl
Which game does that?

not at all, he wants his tall friend's dick

i think the name's Taro

For a love of god, please post Mai.

>ITT guys who don't dare to wear a new pattern on their clothes due to fear of getting giggled at try to convince one another that they would go outside nude with a new body.
Sorry to break it to you, but even with a new body your insecurities won't go away.

Why yes I do have male: gender bender bookmarked on the panda was it that obvious?

Attached: 1567480093427.jpg (720x509, 32K)

I'm not even a girl, and I'm already a huge slut.

Is that lipstick

Attached: image.png (717x361, 262K)

If I turned into even a moderately attractive girl, right now, I would be on a cam site or at the very least Twitch in some skimpy humiliating outfit by tomorrow morning .

I forgot about this

>Suddenly transform into a highly attractive person of either sex

>Just keep wearing your lame ass baggy print t-shirts

Bullshit. You would display your new body at every opportunity.

seriously if you woke up tomorrow and by some wonderful magic you were turned into a perfect 10/10 insta thot you all are seriously going to try and say you're not gonna slut it up in the sexiest outfits? please

Attached: 1565888572010.png (164x202, 53K)

As you wish

Attached: 1528385160649.jpg (1440x2298, 807K)

I would find one specific person to be a huge slut for and try to amass a harem for him with me as the alpha wife.

I knew someone who had this happen to them. They ended up being really shy and reserved.

that's exactly what a man with autogynephilia would do

God I wish that were me

trans lesbians are the biggest of faggots half assing being a woman because they failed as men

Pls b mai waifu user!

I would too.
Most of the slut shaming you get is when you're a kid-teen.
(also, I have already.)

Will you become mai waifu?

Niche, but quite possibly the most based fetish I've seen all week

maybe its because my roomate is only a 6 or 7/10, but she can only get like 500~ a month from chat rooms.
So she picked up a part time job to cover the difference.

I'd consider it, if I didn't already have a boyfriend.

>hires women then forces them to dress like whores

When will she be stopped?

Attached: Blazblue_Centalfiction_Kokonoe.png (1427x1890, 2.03M)

Play her game.

Attached: 1567469311381.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

for clarification, i meant i cross dressed.

Doesnt matter. You are waifu material. pls b mai waifu user.

Getting pranked is no laughing matter!

imagine if as a prank your friend turns you into a cute girl so as payback for that funny prank you also turn him into a cute girl leading to an escalation of funny pranks ending in marriage and giving each other kids, HAHAHAHAHA

I don't know user its pretty funny

Reminder that Blazblue supported incest

Attached: 1527128684932.jpg (1368x2048, 673K)

You won't be laughing if it happens to you too.

I don't know it would still be pretty funny

are you complaining?

Of-fucking-course. I'd fucking own being a thot, laughing at people who call me one thinking its a put-me-down. I would be *that* thot at conventions in a new super slutty outfit every day taking photoshoots in the middle of public spaces knowing that people are trying to eye hump me behind the cameraman's back. I will show all the rest of you how to be a turbo nerd thot.

Attached: 1531434237875.jpg (744x1052, 124K)

Blazblue literally has a woman getting fucked and impregnated by a talking cat. Incest is nothing.

Attached: BlazBlue_Central_Fiction_Artwork_38.png (1920x1369, 2.35M)

Can you crossdress as mai?

Clearly a game set after an apocalypse that killed all the pants in the world.

Well no it's just amusing to me that as soon as she loses her memories of him she becomes a nun just confirming that only her brother gets to ee her special place, Kagura is forever cucked

I'm pure!

Fucking faggot.

Don't you lie to us we all know that isn't true.

Attached: 1526485827711.jpg (241x299, 23K)

clam down user its just a funny prank between two formerly male friends

Not me, I would become anime pro

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Sounds like tranny logic to me

why would anyone want to stop her? she's literally done nothing but create best girls. hell she even improved Noel's outfit for her.

One wrong move and Noel's showing her pussy to everybody user

Attached: 1565023419647.png (500x707, 273K)

imagine being a gay tranny faggot

>humilliating outfits
An outfit is only humiliating if you're humiliated.

Do you fuck her regularly?

But what if that is the reason I like them?

Attached: 0000000000000.gif (500x281, 908K)

These are not mutually exclusive.

You would be a fool not to, its one of the only good things about being female there is

Attached: 1567544484688.png (1031x1260, 1.32M)

This is what girlfriends do ith each other despite not being gay,right?

Attached: 1555710372636.jpg (600x800, 495K)

Female brain cannot process things like having honor, pride, higher levels od morality or self respect. It's exclusive for men.

If man gets turned into girl then also his brain changes to female and so he loses ability to process things like having honor, pride, higher levels od morality or self respect.

N-no..

I guess that makes me an exhibitionist thot.

Attached: 1449192571431.gif (1440x810, 2.06M)

>you will never get to grope a pranked user's boobs

user can you please relief my stress for one night?

I'd honestly try getting fucked to see what it felt like. I wouldn't ever willingly become a girl permanently but I'd be lying if Id say i wouldn't be extremely curious to see if it felt better. My wife definitely enjoys sex way more than I do. Multiple orgasms seem completely fucking insane.

Guess so. :D

Christ, I wish I was Alisa

Attached: 1372642821950.jpg (1920x1080, 989K)

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (829x595, 738K)

well if you're gonna be a thot I can't think of a better type to be

I WANT TO BECOME MAI
I WANT TO DRESS AS MAI
I WANT TO PLAY AS MAI
I WANT TO FEEL MAI
I WANT TO BE SUCCESS AS MAI
I WANT TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO CREATE MAI AND MAKE SIBLINGS

Attached: bd97091e4596d8f8c1c3ad1fa601347f.jpg (641x1024, 131K)

Living the DREAM

I want to procreate and make strong siblings with this Mai user!

I want to feel what she's feeling. If i was transformed into a girl I would immediately please all my male colleagues in any way possible.

Yeah but girls seem like they're happier and have much more fun tho

>tfw no Mai gf(male)

Truly the most accursed fetish of them all. How many others could drive a man into seeking his own damnation?

user if you turn into Mai will be mai waifu?

Yup, never gonna be able to leave the house without letting something indecent hang out, whether its my cleavage, or ass cheeks, or sideboob, you get the gist.
I mean I could be a cam thot, or nerd thot, or a gym thot, but exhibitionist thot covers it all in any day or situation.

Attached: 1393534554520.jpg (850x1112, 721K)

They play life on easy mode. What did you except?
Even living as traditional wife is a goddamn easy mode compared to man's life

everyones waifu

As long as they're getting fucked right. Women literally live and die by sex. Chances are if a woman is being a bitch she cant cum.

Women are completely obsessed with sex. Just read a women's magazine. When they cheat it's almost always about sex too. It must be mind blowing to get fucked as a woman, because if you do it right they literally become totally obsessed with you and will overlook all your terrible flaws it's why theres so many single moms. Some of them will literally admit they like raising the mans kid just because he was such a good fuck.

>be male
>transformed in to female
>become lesbian and still only attracted to females

High IQ play only true geniuses understand

Attached: 1567075460246.jpg (707x1000, 154K)

C-can I be your first Mai user?

Life on easy mode looks like that from the outside.

But also keep in mind while men can experience the lowest lows, we can also experience the highest highs, something a female can never even fathom.

Based and redpilled

Doing all this but only around other hot females

High IQ play

Attached: 1566787074234.png (826x1169, 651K)

I want them to beat me up and rape me

Attached: TeamTNMMK.png (2500x1000, 1.64M)

Women seem pretty happy with "get dick, have kid".

This, with and without their futa cocks, some with, some without.

I'd take good care of you user, you seen like a big baby that needs caring for.

Don't lewd the Jahy or use her to shitpost.

and a dog is happy with an old soup bone

Only the absolute bottom of the barrel most pathetic of """men""" would envy a womans fake happy facsimile of life. They are literally stunted half humans

No a dog is happy when its fucking and eating meat and ripping shit to shreds. The bone is like masturbation.

You could get an aneros, supposedly it's similar.

Please. I'd start out as a slutty thot, dye my hair blonde, and wear super skimpy clothes. I'm a track runner now, so assuming I import aspects of my physique, I'll be quite muscled, but I'd hide that for now. Whore around but never do the deed until I find the ideal guy who's most kind and nice and whatnot, and alpha enough to raise strong kids, but also massively flustered by my turbothot doting. Then, I make it clear he's special, and the moment he shows some interest, flip the switch. Cut my waist length hair into a sporty pixie and bring it back to its natural dark brown. Suddenly change outfit to something constantly at least a little athletic, and go back to running daily to bring out the muscle again. Radically revert personality to caring, but firey tomboy and give him all my attention. Endgame: birth and raise new generation of tomboy girls and strong men.

I would only be okay with it if I could be like Chloe Salpa. I want to keep my dick.

your cravings and sexual orientation are the results of your meat suit, not some magical soul. they are the results of hormones and instincts which are inherent to the flesh. they would happen to you too. you would hate it, but you would still be affected by it.

gays' brains are incorrectly wired which makes them crave the incorrect thing, and new age hippie retards came up with "gender dysphoria" bullshit because they can't accept being faulty, failed, it must be a magical thing.

>implying a 10/10 alpha wants a used up slag

I've read anal orgasms in men are so good some guys will prefer it but I dont believe it. Also i read somewhere women have a fuckton more nerve endings and shit than men in their sexy parts. I've made a woman literally convulse in bed like she's got turbo parkinsons, I'd love to experience that. At 30 sometimes I barely feel an orgasm anymore.

No, I'd just schlick all day to my degenerate fetishes like usual and go out in my guy clothes because I ain't buying more if they still fit.
I'm broken and nothing real gets me hard anymore, so why bother slutting it up if no one can even get me wet

I would have an army of orbiters whom I wouldn't sleep with, and I would NTR their wives by making them watch me slam peg their husbands.

Hence never actually doing it.

What a slut.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (359x471, 341K)

Autogynephiles are a sight to behold. And stop using BlazBlue to discuss this depressing fetish.

>eggs

If I became a 10/10 female I would quit my job and just live stream all day, making thousands of dollars. I would also be a full blown lesbian.

Please take a good care of mommy Mai-user!

Its just a fetish, its not depressing but rather hot as fuck, especially when you get those ocassional dreams where you are a female or more feminine looking, I fap like crazy when I wake up

Back to discord with you

Speaking of skimpy outfits, if that happened to me I would wear the Taimanin slutwear desu

Attached: 1565960046717.jpg (850x1419, 117K)

C'mon bitch, if the guy loved the hoe, give him the inner hoe, fucking double down, don't pussy out to identify as a proud thot if you don't mean it.

Attached: 1483436611535.jpg (515x840, 300K)

I have yet to meet someone with a genderswapping fetish that doesn't dream of becoming a slut. Hell I have yet to meet a tranny who upon declaring themselves women immediately try to slut it up. It's how most of them discover they're repulsive.

It's the most realistic element of this game.

"incorrectly wired " isn't a biological term. and the only time any mindset is "incorrect" is if it results in wanting to cause undue harm to yourself or others. The world health organization (a collective of a bunch of real scientists) don't classify Homosexuality or trans as a mental dysfunction. What proof do you have they don't?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Don't be a fag

>Autogynephilics in this thread.

Attached: IMG_20190904_010430.jpg (640x853, 78K)

Ninjas are the biggest semen demons.

Attached: 0c12ddbb26b8fa0c563cae0434543338.jpg (800x1200, 168K)

>No SakuraAnon to fuck daily
bros...

>posting someone who is unable to tell the difference between fantasy and reality unlike the anons ITT who are discussing purely fantasies

Idiot

based and animepilled

If I were turned into a hot girl of course I would wear slutty outfits, it only makes sense

>Autogynephiles
The best part about this term is that they tested a bunch of women using the same criteria one would to classify a autogyneohile and 91% of them passed. The reason we don't use this words in the discorse is because it just proves trannys are real women mentally.

>we can also experience the highest highs
Yes but most of us here are trash-tier humans, does that also apply to us? How many of us are going to be lauded athletes or brilliant inventors or anything else like that?

Please I just want to discuss BlazBlue every thread always turns into this. As much as I want to fuck Mai senseless.

The DSM originally classified homosexuality as a mental dysfunction, but that was eoons ago. Now it's recently removing trans-focused disorders. However, transgenderism is still discussed within Psychology as to whether it's kinky or not. My facts I got to back this up? This thread. Regarding the latter statement, I mean.

>I wouldn't ever willingly become a girl permanently
Careful user, they say that all the time in doujins (before being so hard they'd prefer to stay like that forever)

>transgenderism is still discussed within Psychology as to whether it's kinky or not.
And lobotomy is still discussed as a possible cure for certain illnesses. Science is ever evolving and it has evolved past thinking trans and gays are ill.

user can you recommend me the doujin authors for this type of fetish?

My point was that autogynephilia is in males without disphoria a sexual deviation that can get very big and which always starts in puberty or adulthood that combined with some autism ends up in men dressed as women who wouldn't be able to pass even if they spent 20 years on hormones.

Tl;dr most of the time autoghynephlic trannies are not trans but autist with a paraphilia.

Doujins arent real life though

Several studies have reported treating gender dysphoria successfully with small doses of anti-psychosis medicines.

Imagine what kinda skimpy battle outfit Mai's mom would wear.

Attached: VH13_(1).png (557x800, 378K)

I know for a fact I would slut it up as a girl, because I would slut it up right now if my dick was bigger.

I'd just start thrashing people in fighting game tournaments and seeing how many people called me a slut instead of whatever they can come up with now when I thrash them

Gays aren't considered ill for a list of reasons. No argument there. Transgenderism is another topic. Being physiologicaly trans is not an illness, but the desire to be so, gender dysphoria, is considered one. Science is ever evolving, yes, but certain fundamentals of science do remain set in stone.
Inform me further, my reading comprehension isn't getting your statement clearly desu.

Women have slower reaction times then men. You would be scientifically worse at video games

Attached: haha.jpg (1057x1500, 393K)

Yeah I agree with you 100% on that user my point is that everyone ITT isn't as delusional as the creature you posted thats why we keep it to the realm of fantasy like this thread.

The fantasy of becoming an attractive woman, not a fucking hon like that pic lol, some people are just too deluded or indoctrinated to keep fantasy and reality seperate and its a real shame, current society isn't helping by forcing the tranny meme so hard.

Attached: 1566912700442.jpg (1024x1280, 172K)

Imagine looking down and seeing this

Attached: 1456735265389.jpg (1119x1600, 467K)

S-sauce?

Y-yeah, imagine

Attached: 1536300937829.png (1024x768, 857K)

>No cute user gfs that compete to be the bigger slut
Suffering

And to add the fact that these deluded people now find acceptance and encouragement in posting their pics, or going out dressed as """"""women"""""" and referring themselves as women when anyone can tell they are anything but is also a real shame, they make a mockery of femininity and female beauty, and modern society just encourages their delusions it makes me sick to my stomach desu.

Attached: 1566447818008.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

>oh yeah time to fap
>wait wheres my dick??

This is why futa is superior.

Attached: 1566536378313.png (1150x1150, 1.11M)

Life is so unfair bros why is life like this? I just want an user with a cute anime girl avatar to play vidya with and willing to be mai waifu. Life sucks bros

>This is where Mai gets her slut genes from.

Attached: BlazBlue_Variable_Heart_(Chapter_12,_page_08,_Frame_1).jpg (494x1696, 209K)

can we have one thread about fantasizing about getting all of our feminine holes plugged without bringing the same tired political shit into it

God I want to impregnate and marry Morag.

I don't care. Setplay exists nowadays in mass.

There's no competition, I'd win by default by having the bigger boobs, any of their anger is just jealousy.

Attached: 1541465083626.png (885x1279, 1.41M)

it helps that she herself is best girl

That's fucking HOT

Attached: 1547525992529.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

Whats with her left leg, what a shitty hack artist. Like most of anime art.

What if they have the bigger dick?

Post your work crabby that looks like proper anatomy to me, shes raising her left leg retard.

You know you could masturbate with a vagina

Since almost everyone here would basically do exactly what girls do (slutting it up, being a thot) if we were transformed into girls, doesn't that mean that there's nothing wrong with women and then guys are really just the same, it's just we're so fucking shit at it compared to girls?

How? I'm almost 29 years old and I don't know how to do it

>proper anatomy

Jesus amateur hour, of course you cant tell good from bad, you eat poo poo for your main meal, how could you have an eye for quality. Can't blame you for being underdeveloped i guess.

Just search for Kouji on panda, that them crops up in a lot of them. My favorite is the one where the villainess switches bodies with the Red Ranger and fucks him with his own dick until he's addicted to bring a woman. When he swaps back, he volunteers to be turned into a (female) villain cause dick too good to pass up

But then you cant deathgrip the shaft and fap at the speed of light like I do when imagining myself as a girl

Would miss a big part of the appeal. I would settle for being able to switch genitals on instant, or have both, like some futas

Attached: 1566912031136.jpg (754x1024, 76K)

>doesnt get perspective
>doesnt get anatomy
>still posts shit like this

Post your work fag

Yeah basically, this is why I love bimbos and gyarus, those unashamed sluts, but fuck NTR.

Not him but if I can't do something and know that I can't do it, I don't just do it anyway and expect people to shower me with praise and money.

user please be my comfort woman tonight

Hey, come on man NTR is fine. I'd totally cheat on a boy who keeps supporting me emotionally and financially regardless!

>guy can turn into girl whenever he wants
>wants to get rid of the """curse"""
I don't understand

Attached: ranma2.jpg (990x1342, 228K)

Sorry user I'm only into girls!

Attached: 1566617621528.jpg (5000x3537, 3.02M)

She looks like she cheats on husband with young lads.

Attached: D6mf022U0AAAhCG.jpg (683x900, 89K)

I wish I could be a bubbly, ditzy bimbo, they have the most fun of any women by far.

Attached: 1558427772860.jpg (1158x1843, 112K)

This fucking blows my mind cause noone ever posts the scanned version and forwhatever reason the version on the boorus are the shtty photo i took before scanning it

Attached: mai (1)2.jpg (1376x2000, 3.95M)

Same but not permanenetly

Attached: 1564047998120.jpg (800x1422, 107K)

It would be temporary for a time, but the more times I turn into the bimbo, the harder it is to make myself change back even if I fight against it. In the end, some bimbo-y traits like giggling, pouting my lips when in (attempted) thought, and fussing over my nails start to persist even in a non-bimbo state of being, and I eventually lose to the desire to be a bimbo forever.

Attached: 1538377347384.jpg (1200x739, 81K)

Sounds too close to identify death (which both scares and arouses me)

Whatever floats your bimbo boat

Attached: 1564053662392.jpg (772x1159, 193K)

I wish transitioning was more advanced. If I could just flip a switch and be a cute girl for real I'd do it instantly, even if it were permanent.

If I woke up tomorrow as a hot thot I would go full slut no doubt

brainlet low tier pick
if you pick her you suck at the game and it's a waifufag with shit taste
see ya losers

Attached: 1542407457905.png (777x676, 393K)

She's an abomination that shouldn't exist and needs to be put to sleep.

Attached: koko.jpg (741x786, 93K)

Bullet is 10/10. Too bad she's bottom tier.

Would people like Celica if Kokonoe made her dress like a slut?

Attached: kokonoe celica.jpg (1280x1615, 348K)

Same, even better if I only turned into a cute girl when alone and in private, and was normal male the rest of the time though. Wouldn't want it permanent though.

Attached: 1567484515027.png (632x1046, 146K)

I'd be okay with being a slutty girl if I looked like the ones in Albatross art

Well I'd still be me and remember everything I can remember, just in a hotter, smexier, bubblier bod, and who doesn't wanna be a smoking sexpot?
It does, and its the full bimbo learning experience. You get to feel that tingling grow stronger and stronger every day until it overwhelms you with its erotic essence.

Attached: 1559197339807.png (827x1260, 1.23M)

I wonder what percentage of regular straight dudes would switch. Losing your dick sucks but on the other hand being a cute girl offers up it's own advantages

Alone and in private only wouldn't be good personally. A big part of the appeal for me is being able to interact with people as a woman. I'd love to hang out with girls more naturally rather than being the lone guy in a group of girls.

A ton would try it if weren't permanent. Not sure if you couldn't reverse it though. There was one doujin somebody posted here about a technology that give a one way 100% transformation, and a guy comes back to school after summer break as a girl. I've only seen the first page, but it was an interesting concept.

God this fetish is unbearable sometimes.

EVERY MORNING I wake up with morning wood feeling an intense desire to be a cute feminine girl of ANY form, whether it’s a pretty brunette girlfriend, a sexy slut with bright red lips and nailpolish, a beautiful and delicate princess. It seriously messes with my sense of self and if I dont get a chance to fap it off, I can go an entire day with a maddening desire to be reborn as a submissive girly girl who salivates over the smell and warmth of throbbing hot cocks.

How the fuck do you even get rid of a fetish like this??? I always hoped it was a phase but after years of autogynephilia, I think I’ll probably hold secret feelings to be a cute, pretty, submissive, girly, adorable, kind and lovable girl... forever.

>wear the most skimpy and humilliating outfits
It's not humiliating if you're attractive.

Attached: 1557693838114.jpg (1080x1313, 92K)

>tfw walked behind some girls today and just thought about how cute and comfy their clothes looked and how I wish I could wear stuff like that and dress fashionably
VR is my only hope at this point.

Attached: 1554875706457.png (628x636, 248K)

I play blazblue for the gameplay.

Attached: 1526599737359.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

Not everyone considers it a fetish you weirdo. Some people are just curious and like to imagine what if

got any reading recommendations?

Attached: 1538104904576.jpg (279x580, 35K)

chimps are not attractive

You could try lucid dreaming too, bonus of being able to actually feel everything.

I've had dreams where I had a pussy, it felt and looked so fucking real, VR will never be able to provide what dreams and lucid dreams can desu

The only way I'd switch is if it would be coupled with eternal youthfulness. If not fuck being a girl. Like I'd rather be a 30+ dude than a 30+ woman.

Reading recommendations of what exactly?

Attached: 1558398844262.png (1403x2281, 596K)

Black girls are infinitely sexier than twig white girls. Aquire taste.

That's a good point. I think even people who wish they were cute girls might rather be an old man than an old woman.

i see you still don't know of a woman's true nature, scheming and backstabbing each other at every possible step to get ahead and put the others down so you can feel as the greatest. it won't be as cute as you see in your animus, what you see there is womanchildren, emotional manipulation and men's fantasies of what women are, which destroys them when they try that in reality.

I dont like dicks, so only for myself and in the mirror.

gradual bimboification. I mean all the identity death stuff is fine but I want something that lasts longer than three paragraphs

Attached: DxPQ_TYUYAAXJZI.jpg (546x1199, 50K)

True trans is always switching bodies or souls. Modifying your genitals and hormones will not make you a trans, but a ugly abomination instead.

Some girls are also not good at slutting it up.

Drink, fap, play vidya, and hope it never gets worse enough to drive you to become a 40%er. I'm getting close myself, so I'll just have to start drinking more

For sure, which is why so many trannies are in for a rude awakening later down the line.

Attached: 1567472903139_0.jpg (1431x1018, 948K)

One of my little favouriites lately.
pastebin.com/jefcFqvG

Attached: 1559791555111.jpg (636x1200, 64K)

on the bright side, at least you didn't end up being a 3D women, shame we didn't get into the reality with 2D girls but could be worse

If I were a girl, I'd be slut on the internet for fetishists. Shit like growing out my armpit hair or peeing on camera or sucking a doggy dick. Sick fucks like when a cute girl does gross things.

leave the doggies alone

No

>$500 a month
That's $6k a year
How much money do you make by sitting in front of your computer jerking off?

False

Attached: 1565554783491.jpg (620x863, 72K)

lel, yea sure

That's why I never consider using the pills, it can never truly be the same. Plus I can never get pregnant like that, so what's the point?

Attached: sample_f5101db615e5869ed9275f27e78e92ef.jpg (850x1508, 859K)

You have to be taught modesty and most guys aren't. At least not in the same way girls are. I don't have any qualms running around my front lawn in only my undies and I doubt that would change just because I suddenly grew a pair of tits

I would remain an introvert shy person, but would be a huge slut in the bedroom with my husband

>straightened hair

Same here, there's no point if I can't get knocked up

>being a massive slut, but only for your special someone

Attached: 1385270809108.gif (800x800, 684K)

Cold water is such a shitty trigger, and he has to deal with Tatewaki Kuno and others wanting to fuck his "cursed" form.

I know most people would rather be able to go scot-free, but I'd want to get preggers eventually and live a satisfying mom life.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_null_nyanpyoun__f8ebd3b74387f3c352b4dd5cb7154698.jpg (1016x927, 163K)

this is the best

>going out to the sex store with your hood pulled up in a near nervous wreck
>puling together the raunchiest, sexiest inventory of slutty lingerie and BDSM shit to surprise your SO with ni the hopes that it works out
>the look of surprise and desire on their face when you nervously expose your uber slutty getup to them in the bedroom

Attached: 1478144391000.jpg (448x537, 99K)

ɐilɐɹʇsn∀ ɟo ʇno ǝʌoɯ ʎllɐuiɟ uɐɔ I os ʎssnd ʎɯ ƃuiʍoɥs ɯoɹɟ ʎǝuoɯ puɐ ǝɯɐɟ ʇǝuɹǝʇui ǝsn oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ I

Attached: 1566335497647.jpg (640x464, 28K)

>going out somewhere, cinema or to have a dinner
>flash your panties or something more daring
>but in a way that only he sees it

Attached: 1520639096763.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

It's a wonderful desire but no fucking way would I be qualified to be a mommy. I'm a scatterbrain and think I'd end up like those mothers in the news who leave their kids in a hot car with the windows rolled down

Lame. I would want to date a short, skinny cuck and have him watch my getting gangbanged by bigger, tougher men. It's okay though. I'll still give him handjobs. He only gets to cum in a tissue though.

Not quite the same for me, I would make sure I was pregnant back-to-back at all times and have as many babies as possible.

>doing the old classic of plugging up your cootch with a vibrator
>your partner has the controller
>no idea when, where, or how hard he's gonna light you up, keeping you anxious all night
>or he could play all kinds of punishment games with you
>have to do lewd, daring things out in public on demand
>have to comply with all his orders to flash your panties, nip slip, etc, or else you get pussy-shocked instead

Attached: 1349678657456.png (388x372, 198K)

That means Mai had AGP all along.
Gender bending scenarios are incredibly hot but they're a slippery slope that somehow end up causing people to go trans.
Never let your dick control you.

If you think it's a wonderful desire to have, then there's a will and a way to overcome those hurdles and be a fine mommy, no one expects perfection.
It would be very tempting to feel full and pregnant as often as possible, having to shuffle around with that gravid tummy perpetually, making even ordinary tasks a challenge to overcome.

Attached: 028b84daa4b7be5ee12a2577c4abe758.png (711x861, 463K)

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=DMDP5Pa007o

Attached: 1547977896052.webm (1280x720, 626K)

They are all MADE for BBC!

>wanting to be a roasty
kys fag

Yes correct.

Do you have access to the h/bbc or waifus blacked discords?

Reminder, Blondie can get Blue to do anything she wants because blue is addicted to her taste

Attached: 1538316231497.png (866x1222, 1.16M)

But blondie is addicted to this tail so it's kinda an orgy of addictions

Attached: 1543771978235.jpg (4080x5939, 1.65M)

I don't understand why they think it's okay to look so hideous. It's obvious the stereotypes can't pass no matter how much money they throw at their fetish, but at least pretend to care.

I'm particularly fond of those stories where the guy can't help but feel content after being knocked up; his mind is confused but his pregnant body is realising all shorts of chemicals into his brain, filling him with a maternal happiness.

Good lord.........sauce p-pls

Anyone ready for BBtag?

Attached: 20190903_205614.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

but your uploads will be to slow to make enough money to move due to shit tier internet

I wish it were more popular.

I also hope Nine gets buffs. And Platinum. I like playing team witch.

Bros mai tanabe doujin translation when?

If I turned into a girl, I would immediately try to look like a guy the best I could. I would get short hair, wear no make-up, and wear guy clothes. I would then try to find a way to return to my original body, and if that failed, I would honestly go on hrt to become a "man" again.

Hopefully never

Attached: 76274011_p0.png (940x1200, 1.53M)

The desire of not wanting to go back, of having found happiness in becoming a mother, being unable to resist fending off his new maternal instincts, and watching his belly grow huge with a new daughter he'll be teaching how to be a fellow woman over the next many years. Those kind of stories?

Attached: 1b1eb285e135d507ad44147937850618.png (1880x2480, 1.76M)

So are you a bandwagoner or what

>babytag
kys

Attached: 897414.jpg (500x500, 62K)

this, unironically. would take MILES of dick from basically every one i met immediately, from the richest CEO to the lowliest hobo, preferrably in public settings

>Yea Forums is literally gay
I thought this whole time you were just being ironic, guess I don't belong here either

All my hopes are the real Nazis entering. Then the shitstorm would be beautiful.

Attached: ECwEUtKU0AESDL-.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

That's the good shit, yes. I know it's such a weird and perverse desire for a guy to have but I can't stop but fantasize and live vicariously through those scenarios. It must be a unique feeling to become a mother; your breasts start to produce milk and your hips start widening in anticipation of delivery, and you know your body is fulfilling it's purpose. At the very least it's a lot more grand than just cumming into a girl and falling asleep 5 minutes later

>he never contemplated being the little girl
You never belonged here.

Yea Forums always had anons who desire to be an anime girl.

18+ years of virginity, porn and anime will do that to you.

Attached: 1550956526411.png (1024x768, 1.26M)

>this board has this fucking many Autogynephiles
I really shouldn't be surprised, and yet...

Attached: fugg.png (549x413, 107K)

first thing I would do it make a twitch account and start streaming

Welcome to mai threads

Take your pick

Attached: 1567580884481.jpg (4800x4718, 2.49M)

10 because I would only fuck black anons. You can watch though.

>it wears off in the middle
>a thot touching herself suddenly becomes a hairy dude
>everyone sees this
this is your curse. you'll turn back to a man every time you're about to come.

A lot of them eventually end up on /lgbt/.

[Aji Pontarou] Onna ni Natte Koishite | I Became a Woman and Fell in Love (Kanojo e Class Change! ~Onna ni Natte Koishite~) [English] [Digital]

1 or 13
Whichever one resembles a uterus and Fallopian tubes

It's one thing to want to be a slut like everyone seems to want to, it's another to play the long game in realizing the fulfillment of your body when you finally give birth. I love the erotic feelings that are also inherent in the pregnancy process like lactating, carrying around the weight and heft of my baby bump, and growing out those literal childbearing hips too, but I feel a strong urge to experience those maternal feelings in having a baby of my own. It's what makes life keep going, it should feel grand and rewarding to mommies.

Attached: 1446848081628.png (2200x3636, 2.5M)

>

Attached: 1567575886394.jpg (1540x2130, 537K)

fuck is this

12 pls. The idea of a woman tattoo being put on a boy just before he transforms is extra hot. Too bad it's rare; I've only seen it in that one series about succubus angels

A coping mechanism

Some fun stuff.

Attached: 1538342668993.jpg (800x600, 110K)

I wouldn't actually fuck dudes, but you bet your ass I'd start up some kind of cam account and slut it up for money. Absolutely.

oh my

>fuck is this
Womb Tattoo

The internet in general attracts a lot of degenerate fetishists. On another thread it could be furries, or fatfags, or whatev. This thread in particular is for dudes who fantasize about being girls (totally unrelated to trannies ofc)

Because this excites the penis.

Attached: spurdo.png (1024x749, 117K)

What did she even look like as a man?

but do i also get the little girl deal?

Attached: 2152146.jpg (912x652, 115K)

I mean, a deal's a deal.

Attached: 1562457638984.png (800x1196, 1.22M)

Based

Attached: 1566548891247.gif (592x496, 2.33M)

Autogynephilia is fucking hot, but only in the context of forced fem and femdom imo. Im not that mentally ill just yet to become a tranny

>Implying everyone in this board wouldn't do the same

Good call, 12 is the clear top tier choice. What is that one series though? Please share.

I do that a lot

Attached: 20190703072756878.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Then why would you get transformed into a female

What if your friends wanted to fuck you?

All the guys with gender confusion in this thread probably never had sex. This is why their sexual alignments have no solid foundation. I understand why catholic priests often become gay pedos.

A lack of sex with real women is bad for the mental health of men. Having sex should be a requirement of the final year of highschool. Students would either fuck a professional sex teacher, or pick a willing female classmate.

Attached: EDjxXnVWkAUp_q2.jpg (670x900, 75K)

1 or 12. suddenly have a desire to go mess around in HS with womb tattoos turning (me) into some thot.

Same here.

Attached: 1523137749580.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

I've had sex with a woman and I would still want to be transformed into a BBC slut.

You ever watched RuPaul's Drag Race?

No. What's the plot?

oh hey, that's mine

Attached: enb 2019_03_08 01_01_02_53.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

That's because you kept reading smut stories that were written for women. Your sexuality was twisted by it, which is what lead to you watching sissy hypnosis videos on pornhub. This is why porn of both visual and written variety should be tightly controlled. Cuck stories should be banned, along with the accounts of people who make subliminal videos.

Attached: 18VDfv1sqxg47o1.jpg (540x405, 43K)

Sure. There's a scientifically logical explanation to why someone who is sexually active still wonders about what being a girl is like. It couldn't possibly be something as simple as curiosity

Shut the front door. I don't have very many PoV shots saved, so that's nice to have. Should probably just make more of my own.

Attached: 1414025189151.jpg (1372x1016, 478K)

A clit is basically just a dick head
A circular motion on your tip/frenulum with 1-2 fingertips is about the same as (and about as much is possible for) girls masturbation without penetration, which is why they buy vibrators

People always underestimate the power of nurture over nature when it comes to sexuality.

>and then we got Nine...
Fuck yeah.

Attached: 2c20aa74f74be9099fe9cac95faff882.jpg (734x944, 128K)

They all start out that way.

Hot

Not when most of them don't even try to pass

In Training right now.
What sort of buffs should Nine get?

Attached: hakunine.png (786x749, 774K)

say, is there a png of this? i might need it for something, haha..

No.

Her 5A needs to be full screen.

But for real. She's not bad, but I do get a little salty when Nu-13 can do full combo off her B moves while Nine has to use resources to capitalize on a blow. And Platinum is in dire need. That anti air is shit and her 4p, 6p are incredibly unreliable.

Surely the .jpg would work, it's very high quality already.

Cuck porn.

I hate my cocklust. I'm not happy unless I have one of those rare faps where the porn I pick is exclusively women and I feel no urge to look up videos of dicks cumming.

I really really like this thread.

Thinking about it, the one thing that would really benefit Nine is if she could reverse beat her ground normals.
If Nine could follow up a 2C with a 5A or 5B it would allow for easy solo access to the Mauvette Roar loops. That alone would dramatically increase Nine's damage potential without the need for excessive resources, an assist or a throw start. That, or longer untech time for the ground Mauvette Roar so she can combo into it herself without needing to jump first.

Attached: nine4A.jpg (1920x1080, 752K)

Because that's exactly what I would do.

I hate it almost as much as I hate myself.

That's excellent user, I do too.

Attached: 1490146451242.png (1197x1543, 1.77M)

Anyone got some gender bender mangas that aren't porn?

Lacks this kind of design.

Attached: _0aa.jpg (2135x3657, 2.35M)

mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-187371
Behold.

>A manga about a grown man who reluctantly transforms into a magical girl to fight monsters.
Thanks! Got anything about regular, modern day life?

No only UNIST characters can do that!

Also I wish Citrine didn't break on a single hit, or that Amethyst moved slower. That would be nice.

>New SSD
>Install windows on it
>Log into e-hentai
>Can't access sadpanda anymore
Send help, my dick is soft. I was logging into it just fine a few days ago.

The idea is what gets me hard, not really how it looks

Wouldn't it be funny if I were a cute girl irl

I'm tearing my hair out trying to remember the name, but there was this one manga way back when in Jump where a guy gets in a vehicular accident and his face and body are so badly damaged they have to be remade in the image of his crush whom he had a photo of in his wallet, and so he has to live out his life as his crush's twin sister.

Would be hot if it happened, but I'm really fine with being a guy. The AGP fetish can fuck off though.

americans will never know this feel

What's going to be funny is the suicide you commit when you get so deep into this that you begin to hate your own body.

What if I play pic related? Profile me.

Attached: Nu-13_(BlazBlue_Cross_Tag_Battle,_Character_Select_Artwork).png (1055x1154, 775K)

And found it! I guess it would be more like semi-TG.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/PrettyFace

Not really

You're trash

Unless you play Vatista and with both of you in Aegis colors. Then you are mega ultra ass also literally me

Yeah, it worked out

Attached: 20190904040404235.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Are you saying incest is less degenerate than gender bending?

Seek professional help. I was on the verge once but I came out of it just fine without resorting to the pink pill.

AGP is a nightmare of a fetish but it can be survived.

You could just read Boku Girl.

So what is this for user? Intrigued minds want to know.

Thanks!

Those hips look like shit. Real hips aren't just smooth curves.

Attached: D4bnh6AU0AAIbcX.jpg (1106x1000, 205K)

cane to post something akin to this but ofc was beaten hours ago
hot and incredibly based

Attached: 1548899929527.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Women come in all shapes, user.

Attached: hips.jpg (1080x1080, 1.34M)

I've been messing with Yang/Nu recently, but most of my play time is Vatista/Nu, you got me.

Attached: Best girls.webm (626x574, 2.77M)

I can't afford therapy. Have you got any tidbits you can share? Does the no fap meme really work and such? Please help me. You might actually save my life.

What I'm saying is that if HIV victims can legally have sex as long as it's protected sex, then incestuous couples should be allowed the same privileges. I mean, you're more likely to know who's family than who's infected

I managed to take a screenshot of both of them t-posing together while doing a super together. I bet I lost the image

Izanami in cross tag when
Terumi in cross tag when

But that pic is what I mean. Her hip curve straightens out as it comes back towards her waist.

Attached: 15645855645961809524544.jpg (1280x1807, 458K)

No Fap actually does help. It gets your mind off it since you aren't fapping to it too much. Find things to keep you busy, enhance your social life. Like you for you and not what your dick tells you you should be.

I always find AGP funny because your dick gets excited at the thought of getting rid of itself, really shows how paradoxical the whole thing is.

Even those hips aren't smooth curves, user.
Her right, our left, below the bottom piece.

Kokonoe in cross tag when
Hilda in cross tag when
Literally any Senran other than Yumi in cross tag when

I know exactly what you're referring to.

Attached: I like how they both do the pose.webm (380x462, 2.92M)

To be fair Laharl wasn't known for wearing a shirt to begin with, which serves mostly to infuriate Etna further really.

Attached: Laharl_chan.png (674x1229, 427K)

Well, at least I have something to try.

I also wanted to add something that turns me off from going full tranny is thinking about everything that comes with it.

Do you really want to spend money on pills all your life? The surgical procedures and the risks that come with them? Do you really want the pains of a neovagina, and actually dilating? Do you really only want people to treat you with pity? To change your entire lifestyle around, just to satisfy a kink?

Seriously put the whole thing into perspective.

Staying away from anything that can trigger your AGP is the best way to prevent the dysphoria from setting in. Take a break from porn and work on your life.

Asuka was in the original datamine way back when. She'll be there. Also probably Liz if people's theory is true about no Ultimax characters

Stop keeping secrets, and karma will sort out everything else (most probably).

Also, you can try learning some non-complicated programming language and try to understand part of our desires and thoughts is literal data planted by outside forces to manipulate us into making suboptimal choices with our lives and that data can be handled and filtered just like machines handle and filter data, as long as you have the will.

Then again, maybe you're better off as a girl, ultimately I think it's you who knows best. Good luck, user.

This thing never supposed to look like this in the beginning, she was a loli, and then the author just fucked with his shit and he's a faggot

something genderbending related. that is, if i ever get around to it since i am lazy. it's too late for me work on it now though, it's like 4 AM and i really should be asleep.
shikata ga nai

>he doesnt appreciate loli AND titty Jahi sama
top lel fag

Unironically pray and write down what you want
It's been tested and repeated that vocalizing and writing actually changes your brain
I think it was in Pre-suasion that I read a huge percentage of people that write down a belief they don't have, will have that belief within a year later.
That's something scary to think about too

Males are transformed into females and proceed to wear the most skimpy and humiliating outfits.

It's a reality show where they do it because they enjoy it.

Don't forget that the hormones alone can do serious damage. An AGP who fails to pass did nothing but fuck himself over.

Ideally I would just cut out the automatic arousal response if I could. Fapping is my main means of stress relief, but it's walking a tightrope everytime, as I try to stick to vanilla. I usually switch to the bad material halfway through because I just want to finish. Then I feel like shit afterwards.

Stopping my faps will stop the bad feeling of fapping to the bad stuff. But what I really want is for the bad stuff to just stop turning me on. Fuck. Sorry. I'm gonna try no fap. I don't think it will change my alignments because I developed those over years of ADD medication fueled masturbation sessions with fucked up porn, but at least I can get away from it for a while.

That other user that replied to you isnt me and also how could you have possibly drawn that conclusion from what I said?

>shikata ga nai

Eh? Whatever. I know you can't change the body types of NPCs in a game anyway. You're limited hard by your source material.

I will try that. Thanks.

I can do this I can do this I can do this.

Just remember these things take time, and even if you don't succeed first try that isn't a means to quit trying. If I can find pleasure in being a man, you can too.

Say it out loud, and write it with a pen/pencil.

The fact that you have to switch to the "bad" stuff to get off is a huge red flag for mental illness especially if you are escalating how bad the porn is that you watch.

I honestly can't understand how a fetish can warp people to the point that it starts to dominate their lives. I remember fapping to the idea of being a girl since I was 12 and it's never become an intrusive thought to the extent people describe here.

Attached: 1536006716441.png (1280x720, 673K)

Cleanse yourself with no fap and then cut out the extreme shit for a long time afterwards. That stuff will warp your mind if you're even slightly carried away.

Yeah I jack off to gender bender stuff all the time but I'm smart enough to separate reality from weird fantasy shit.

Attached: 519bb257b7026fdba132eb131c08914d.jpg (747x1455, 173K)

I used to treat gay porn as a fetish. Now I have a boyfriend.

You may be stable but I'm not. I never even thought about this until 6 or 7 years ago, which was well after I become a full adult. It has snowballed very rapidly over the last couple of months. Enough is enough.

What are some games where a guy can turn into a girl? I only know of Blazblue, Darksouls 2, Darkstalkers and fabel 2

I think you were just gay from the start.

how old are you?

The marketing promises a better life and that can be persuasive to people wanting that idea of a better life.
What was a harmless fantasy is now a commercial scheme to sell a happiness surgery.

Being a tranny isn't that bad desu as long as you're not ugly.

are you mutilated? That might be why.

>hot water turns you back into a man
>can't enjoy a nice bath or hot tub
Damn right it's shitty

99% of trannies are ugly though.

Nah. I was only interested in dating and fucking girls. I jerked off to gay porn because it was more for the taboo, not because I was genuinely homosexual. It's like when racists jerk off to blacked porn

I'm not gonna talk to you. I can see what kind of person you going to be about this and I don't have time for it right now.

but how many of them actually have the face and basic proportions needed to pass?
how many of them are comfortable with the decision when they hit their 40s?

Attached: IMG_2915.jpg (608x509, 30K)

Imagine still playing Blaztrash on the year of our lord Daisuke Ishiwatari. Play a real fighting game, don't play discount Guilty Gear.

Attached: potemkin.png (750x400, 125K)

I actually have no idea what you're talking about, and am not the person you originally replied to, but alright I guess.

Waiting for 2020. Also that one Guns n Roses girl needs to be confirmed first.

No Bridget, no budget

heh

Attached: 505CF2A8-B5B3-475B-8FB2-7BA0F9F8E486.jpg (640x584, 204K)

>top lel
says pretty much everything about you

Attached: IMG_20190519_144319.jpg (904x1784, 170K)

>incels who are shitting on 3dpd suddenly wants to behave like them if they were to be one
LMAO, pathetic.

It's more like 50% desu. inb4
>if u aren't 10/10 then ur ugly
A decent amount of trannies just look like average women it's not really that rare. Sure you can clock some passing and decent looking trannies if you tune your tranny radar and autistically examine every single detail of every person you see irl but most people don't do that.
If you start after puberty its entirely genetics and some chance (lifestyle during puberty and other things). Even a lot 40 year old hons look like ugly old women after 5+ years on hrt if they weren't 6ft with 2fwt wide shoulders before transition. As for being mentally comfortable with it at 40 that's the real test if you're trans or not i guess. Don't start if you're not 100% sure it's what you want is all i can really say.

Cat got your tounge?

Attached: jahy.jpg (2000x2833, 328K)

you haven't seen a lot of trannies if you think half of them aren't ugly or even pass

She's a big girl.

Attached: 1559581448257.jpg (576x545, 128K)

Male wish fulfillment. Although if you were to magically transform into the opposite gender, its not really a surprise to me that the person would try to play into the most stereotypical form of that gender. Like a female becoming magically a man, I imagine they'd act like they think men do, so more masculine then any man would think needed because they have something to prove.

Attached: 1566193744450.jpg (900x1077, 175K)

>Male wish fulfillment
nigga what? what man wants to be turned into a girl?

Attached: 1549191544896.jpg (1200x1090, 78K)

Type in TG thread

There you are. And the reverse is true as well, although for women I tend to find they want to be gay men.

that danny phantom shooter wanted to become a girl ghost

If you think that's a lot of money then you are the neet in this exchange.