Mario RPG

New Mario RPG reveal tomorrow, Mariobros. I can feel it, what are your hopes? Your wishes?

Attached: mario-luigi-dream-team-gb.jpg (558x314, 153K)

Paper Mario Bucket Spill

the concept with wario and waluigi

M+R Kingdom Battle 2

A 3d Mario and Luigi game with some 3rd partner with a battle system similar to Paper Jam.

OR

A good Paper Mario. I don't care if it's new or a remake as long as it's just as good as the first 3.

Attached: 7a9.png (600x500, 291K)

neverever screencap this

Let this series die.
3DS games were terrible.

Too early for M&L

Paper Mario 64 remake in Color Splash engine. Easy and very possible considering much of the latest Fire Emblem was actually outsourced to Koei Tecmo and not done by Intelligent Systems

This would be kino.

>post yfw ANOTHER STICKER STAR

Attached: v ITT trigger v with only one picture Video Games 4chan.png (258x75, 17K)

Paper Mario Collection

I'm just waiting for proper Mario & Luigi 5, the actual sequel to Dream Team

but this is a good idea and thus would never EVER happen

>Mario RPG
Dont get my hopes up like that user.
Thats the Mario & Luigi RPG series.

Attached: file.png (1132x1000, 222K)

Steam version?

Attached: 06.jpg (1041x1509, 649K)

partners in time remake for switch

Attached: 1552410415202.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

paper mario cum bucket

Attached: paper souls.jpg (624x2848, 838K)

Paper Jam was great, and the SS remake was okay. I'll give you Dream Team and the BiS remake, althought Dream Team would've been great had it not been for the excessive tutorials

>SMRPG gets a remake
>Geno still not in smash

Super Mario Tactics. NIS will develop the game for Nintendo like Square did SMRPG, it'll save the company from its impending bankruptcy

TTYD 2.

>Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
>Paper Mario is mapped to the YELLOW button
>The part where PURPLE Nabbit temporarily joins your team
>Devs have said they tried 4 player but it was too hard
NINTENDO PLEASE

Wasn't that just Mario ___ ______ Kingdom battle?

Consider

>Super Mario RPG remake in Odyssey's engine

Attached: 1557826258520.gif (480x264, 151K)

I’ll never understand this. The tutorials in Dream Team were just as obnoxious as the previous games. We should grateful they wised up and made them optional in Paper Jam and probably will in future games

Hope: get rid of the attack piece gimmick, make bros. attacls work like in Superstar Saga again.
Wish: Co-developed with Square-Enix to become a spiritual successor to Super Mario RPG.

A party of 4
A- Mario
B- Luigi
X- Wario
Y- Waluigi
The space aliens are back and kidnapped both Peach and Daisy. Cross Bro attacks like Mario and Waluigi, Wario and Luigi. Also there assisted by Rosalina

Attached: 1567085555572.png (494x345, 145K)

>A new evil emerges who steals all the treasure in the Mushroom Kingdom
>Including Peach’s crown
>Mario and Luigi want to get that back
>Wario wants the treasure
>Waluigi seems disinterested but helps Wario for some reason
>Using the crown, Bowser can control Toads, Mario and Luigi refuse to fight them but Wario and Waluigi have not qualms, meanwhile typical Mario enemies like Goombas and Koopaa ignore Wario and Waluigi cause they don’t even know who they are
>Second Acts begins when Luigi gets the crown, Waluigi “accidentally” knocks it out of Luigi’s hands
>Third acts begins when Waluigi gets it and all four fight over it, thus letting Bowser get it again
>In the end Bowser gets its
I dunno, maybe some Treasure demon could be the boss instead

They've all been shit after browsers inside vasectomy

Paper Mario: Escape from Warios Girth Factory

This with Warioware characters in addition to the usual suspects would be great, but I'd prefer Mario & Luigi & Donkey and Diddy.

>you get Odyssey's full moveset, minus cappy, to use outside of battle

i feel like DK is too big to be a bro style partner, he'd be more suited if they ever went for the bowser style again

16 bit Super Mario RPG
Or that shit awful fucking paper mario motherfucking bullshit.

PLEASE LET IT LOOK LIKE GUILTY GEAR XRD

That's literally the only way I'll accept a 3D M&L game.

I like all mario and luigi games so i would very much like a new one.

Papet Mario can keep dead forever

Unless they go back to the original style completely with no bullshit?

I want Paper Mario to just turn into a full on adventure game if it's not gonna bother with RPG any more. The writing is usually top notch, just have creative puzzles, fun interactions, engaging story and variety in visuals and I'll be satisfied.

I had a dream last night about a new Paper Mario completely unaware they announced a Nintendo direct. I only remember a few things from it though. It was on Wii U for some reason, it had mechanics related to having to move around while in a battle scene (it was kind of like you didn't transition to a battle scene but you could call up the battle menu wherever.) and it was only a demo of a jungle area. It was pretty fun for my dream brain!

I always wanted them to expand on the buddy-platformer aspect of Mario and Luigi. Like a full 3D platformer Mario with Luigi in tow, plays like a Banjo Kazooie almost, and it transitions to a battle scene when you touch an enemy.

Attached: 1567545867097.png (1000x900, 104K)

fuck, i'd take it if it meant that they'd actually expand on his character some more. in fact, that's infinitely BETTER than putting him in smash.

I hope not because that will mean I'll have to buy a switch.

Given the time gap, I think it's more likely a new Paper Mario game.

I think Nintendo is done with Mario RPGs for now, they don’t sell well and the lead designer isn’t interested in making them anymore.

If it's a new Paper Mario but it's Sticker Star 3, I'm giving up and making my own storybook theatre RPG.

I hope it has an hour's worth of tutorials

I want a new mario rpg series thats not mario and luigi and paper mario its our only chance to have a good story for once

if anything we might get a new M&L
I have no hope left for paper mario

I want the song "Beware the forest's mushroms" come back