Red XIII confirmed

Red XIII confirmed

Attached: FireShot Capture 002 - Final Fantasy VII Remake.png (509x564, 190K)

Yeah dude, imagine thinking they would cut out a main character
Retard

BASED
IM GONNA SLED FANG SOME HOUSES

Attached: FireShot Capture 005 - Red XIII on Twitter.png (1920x937, 772K)

play with japanese audio
don't care

I never even used Red XIII in the original just like Cait Sith. But those two are the ones I'm most excited to play as in Remake. Hope Red XIII plays sort of like Blade Wolf from MGR

>furfag roleplayer larping on twitter
why did you even post this shit

hes gonna save aerith
confirmed rated R fucking based

The game is in multiple parts, this confirms that the game gets to at least the part when you start using Red XIII which is near the end of the raid on Shinra head quarters. A lot of people believed that the first section of the remake would end before this to make for a hyped start to part 2's release. Yuffie, Cid, Vincent and Cait Sith won't be in the game till many years later when the other parts/episodes are released

Maybe.
The version of UE they are using and release dates are the major limiting force behind the episodes content and EP1 was started well before most of the engines more recent improvements.
Thats why it was impossible to be a full game right away. Having the Weapons in full scale was pretty much impossible in earlier version of ue4 without massive work and square doesnt seem to like their own engine anymore so here we are.
The Zolom probably also fits that limitation so it makes sense to end it as you leave the city so kalm can be the "intro" for EP2 basically.

>character from original confirmed for the remake
Woah

Imagine paying full price for a fraction of a Final Fantasy VII remake with no Yuffie

Attached: 1562043000170.png (399x456, 193K)

Depends on if we end at the boat ride or end of midgar so theres still hope

End of Midgar. Zero chance you’ll see anything beyond in part 1.

Maybe.

At least it's not FF8 remaster

>thinking there’s a chance at Kalm, Chocobo Farm, Mythril Mine, Fort condor, Yuffie recruiting and Junon, plus the boat ride.

Its not very much.
People exaggerate how much content ff7 has all too often.
If Remake changes every locale to be large and fleshed out you would be onto something but they only said that about midgar so far.

Tifa looking pretty big

Because she absolutely was.
Not mike massive but large enough to be noticeable in silhouette easily.

While I agree with you on the scope (Im in the camp that thinks it’s absurd they’re turning a 3 hour portion of a game into “full game”), you’re way being too fucking hopeful of Square if you think this game will be anythinh but Midgar.

Yuffie is infamous for being terrible and widely disliked at the time the game came out

I can hope that for once square has a nice surprise for us but you are absolutely right.
I just wanted to see barret in sailor uniform like the big marshmallow he is.

Shes a bad stereotype and somewhat obnoxious.
They will probably rework he into a good stereotype but make her twice as obnoxious.

Post the entire photo. Voice actor call him "big red"
Would you be against barret calling nanaki "big red"

YO, BIG RED, YOU ARE COLD MAN

Attached: tii6qaprnfk31.png (600x536, 270K)

There's no way it won't end at midgar. Purely for narrative reasons it would make no sense to have the big finale of the story arc and then half an hour of running around a disappointingly tiny world map. Total anticlimax

As long as they keep in her anal sex scene it’s all good.

Her best version was always in Kingdom Hearts

Attached: 1559488155514.png (720x540, 436K)

What a coincidence, the majority of people are infamous for having garbage taste.

Attached: 1555874776198.jpg (648x906, 124K)

will we see red at tgs

Attached: 1567477771617.jpg (960x586, 157K)

I really hope
but i dont want some scene of him, just a quick glimpse of him trapped in the tube, looking at the camera, looking gloomy

Give me 1 (one) reason why they wouldn't include the events of Kalm, Junon and the boat ride into Midgard and just cut all of them from the game.

I think he mean that the game will actually end with the party walking to the sunset out of midgar

part 2 starts with cloud and sephiroth in the truck
quick tutorial on new battle mechanics with sephiroth vs the dragon
bla bla

I want one of him preparing to mount aerif

OMG GUYS CLOUD CONFIRMED !!!!!!!!

No, its at the very end of Midgar. Seeing the HQ was surprising in the first place, and the bike mechanics even if its a new segment
Its not much when you play these games since Midgar is the longest single area/section but for asset creation FF7's disc 1 is packed with tons of unique shit that is not really open to reusing. Costa Del Sol, just a random ass no-content coastal town, just packed with unique shit since its prerendered backgrounds. Especially if they want to do scale right, and its still up in the air if they will turn the overworld into FFX-style hallways which seems like the only way to handle the world.

If you change when the Shinra President dies, to be in more inline with how soon Rufus arrives when the party finds out, you can fit the Kalm flashback into the prison cell section. You go all the way to beat the big bad at the top, and he is already stabbed and then you get swarmed and jailed.

To be fair, he's been in basically zero content related to the game besides the original FFVll.

In theory, the game has roughly 7 "chunks"
>Midgar first half, basically up to Don Corneo
>Midgar second half, from the plate being dropped up until the escape
>(Implying Kalm flashback won't be its own chapter)
>Overworld from outside Midgar to Junon, + or - the boat ride, probably plus
>Costa Del Sol, + or - the boat ride, up until the Keystone is stolen
>The temple of the ancients, up until the northern crater part 1
>Implying aerith's death won't be a chapter break
>The party's regrouping at junon, the world's response to WEAPON, and the search for Cloud and the Big Materia
>The final assault on Shinra/Midgar, and the Northern Crater

There are a few awkwardly small chunks, or chunks comprised of a multitude of smaller chunks, the most glaring examples being the second half of Midgar 1, or the Disc 2 clusterfuck of getting the Highwind, looking for Cloud, and looking for Big Materia.

The classic disc breaks are especially quite problematic as those breaks made sense from a development standpoint, being when large overwolrd changes needed to be made, or when a disc just ran out of space, but narrative, they are also quite awkward.
Breaking the game right at Aerith's death, for example, means that the fairly small northern crater section, and entirely different regrouping at Junon is kinda uncomfortably sandwiched together.

You could of coarse beak up these chunks to leave on cliffhangers as well, of course.