Damm...Notch live in this house??

youtube.com/watch?v=kZhM56v9UVQ

fucking Based

why your are not making a game?

Attached: cbbd0be8-9e6f-4b12-92ca-3f2b931696d4.png (1160x583, 1.16M)

honestly looks miserable. I'd go insane with all the windows and open spaces
I'd have a nice apartment for myself and a vacation house for a trip with the boys or missus

>No Friends
>Lives alone in a mansion
>Has to pay people to come over so they won't think he's a loser

Lol. I'd just live in a regular house. He doesn't do anything but shit post anyway.

What if the basement is some kind of super closed off nerd dungeon?

typical poor fags seething

filthy peasants

I wouldn't like that, all the stuff would stress me out big time. I'd have lots of stuff, but not everything in one place. I'd also be extremely scared of a break in, I'd feel isolated and exposed with all the windows and the space
nice to see notch is still posting here

I would’ve built some huge cabin in the northeast surrounded by 100 acres of land

sour grapes

>that soulless decor
Why are richies such NPCs?
I bet he drives a Tesla too.

Isn't that the house Franklin gets in GTA V?

I really wonder what goes through the head of someone that feels the need to protect multibllionaires on the internet
no shit I'd love his money, I just don't like that house

Why doesn't he just go out and make friends then?
Or is he socially inept/autistic?

id get bored of that house in a fucking week. its more of an amusement part than a home. too much shit to clean, and you'd have to pay someone else to clean it

Yea my mom has an open concept house with big windows and a popular walking path behind the house where people can see the whole living area. Drives me nuts. I just want to watch the sopranos on the big tv without looking over my shoulder every time a they're at the Bing

Worse, he’s fat.

He was shy and anti-social, and the money did absolutely nothing to change it

Good to see that despite being filthy rich notch is still the same miserable man he always was.

I don't really get it either, but it may be that he was actually enticed by some of the perks. I don't know what neighborhood that is in, but a lot of those places have access to a bunch of exclusive spots like private beaches and shit that only other celebrities or rich people with big mansions are allowed to visit. I figure it's possible Notch had an agent who showed him that shit and he was actually sold on it thinking he would get to be friends with a bunch of celebrities.

Of course, instead he just sits in his mansion and shitposts. Does he have other houses? I'd just get a couple cozy places in different countries.

Cheers to us, making Minecraft and such

Attached: parasites.jpg (1014x584, 48K)

>implying i'm defending him
cope and keep crying

These mansions are always completely soulless. They have absolutely zero personal touch to them because the owner doesn't do an iota of the maintenance or decorating other than picking shit out. And imagine all the staff coming and going every week just to maintain the place. Call it sour grapes if you want but that looks fucking miserable. Looks like the back of a shopping mall.

Imagine spending money on some shitty modern mansion neighboured by other stuck up people with their own shitty modern mansion.

I'd rather buy a castle or just do up an old stately home in the countryside, get a comfy city penthouse and then switch between the two as required.

>no lava trench and nether fence
>not a torchin sight
this motherfuck is just asking for creepers and flying spiders

cope with what? you seem upset, keep trying and maybe notch will notice you

>Has to pay people to come over so they won't think he's a loser
Worse, he pays them to defend him online. [Spoiler]Unless they do it for free.[/spoiler]

He mainly lives in Sweden I've heard

I imagine it's hard to form proper friendships when you're that rich and famous

I don't need a huge fucking empty house, I need my friends around me. If I had a couple billion dollars I'd live in a modest city home, invest in my community, and make sure none of my friends will ever want for a pint.

I never understood the deal with these white see-through mansions, they look like modern museums or something. wouldn't you want some privacy?

cope more wage fag

Peak tacky nouveau riche

If I got 2B dollars I'd just live inna woods.

Attached: [heavy breathing].jpg (295x218, 18K)

I'm disappointed it's not made out of cubes.

Having a shit ton of money won't make a person less autistic.

I wouldn't want a big house, I'd want a big garden. I mean what are you going to do with a big house as a single person? Even a typical middle class house designed for families is way bigger than I'd ever need. And all the fancy bullshit is just a gimmick, you'll get bored of it. Having a big garden would actually give you something to do so you're not just sitting around depressed all day and if you do a good job it will end up looking way nicer in the end. And you could grow stuff that's actually useful, which again is fun and something to do other than sit around and be depressed all day

Fucking this.

>Is the man that created minecraft autistic?

this video plays out like something that would air on a european TV channel, but then you remember that this is the home of the guy who made minecraft

look boys,

yes the video is cheesy with the women that having nothing to do with minecraft, and could make you think notch hired these girls to be his friends or keep him company.

but really this video was before notch bought the house, made by a production company that promotes expensive real estate like this place, probably long before notch considered buying it. stop being retarded

sounds faggy but i just want to live in a small comfy port town with a nice garden

dissapointed he didn't go for a cubist asthetic