Wtf man, do japanese devs have no shame?

wtf man, do japanese devs have no shame?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_SenranKaguraPeachBall_image1600w[1].jpg (1600x800, 349K)

I really don't like the way Yaegashi renders fur- it's like they're all wearing bubble wrap.

I really don't like the way my dick is up your ass

>pinball for 30$
I know right

$30 is a steal considering you're paying a few thousand for your own copy of the real thing. Doesn't help Peach Ball is mediocre as a pinball game, too. Pro Pinball Ultra and Zen are the way to go nowadays.

Then why the fuck did you put it there in the first place, faggot?

Shame is for the weak.

Are the Switch's triggers even analog? Playing virtual pinball with digital inputs is miserable.

This looks cute but I heard it only has 2 pinball tables so I'll get it when it's half off.

No, and also the only reason to ever have analog triggers for virtual pinball would be for proper flipper staging, which no developer outside of maybe farsight codes for. Even Zen removed flipper staging halfway through Pinball FX2 and I think is gone outright in FX3 unless the williams packs broght it back but I wouldn't know that.

Does shame move copies? I didn't fucking think so, bitch.

Attached: 1526547501691.png (504x282, 55K)

>tfw no Hikage in an oversized green sock

Attached: medhi.gif (300x169, 795K)

Mirai / Yozakura DLCs when?

>multiple gachas
nope

Why are people so obsessed with Senran Kagura? Just play Evenicle and you can watch the same artist draw tomboys and lolis engage in consensual vanilla lovey-dovey coitus.

>coitus.

Attached: 1481669719810.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Because I like the girls and some of the games.

Is it completely uncensored or does it have stupid mosaics?

uncensored in the english release

They get my money then, thanks user.

Here's the rub: Because Nan knew he was drawing primarily for a Japanese audience and the genitals were going to be mosaic'd anyways, he did little more than just pencil in most of them. Some look ok, but there's other ones that are WTF-tier.

Better than nothing.

Ecchi > hentai.

>you can watch the same artist draw tomboys and lolis engage in consensual vanilla lovey-dovey coitus.

Sounds awful.

trannies go away

Attached: 1566948892360.jpg (320x348, 18K)

which ones are the tomboys?

Ramius is a manly, standoffish knight who becomes super dere when you wife her.

Better having no shame than having no gonads like most western cuckdevs.

What is there to be ashamed about?

Selling a two table pinball game for $40 then adding DLC on top of it.

Okay that is kind of shitty. But spare sexy girls.