Is Floris a one-for all mods? Any mods that you recommend?

Is Floris a one-for all mods? Any mods that you recommend?
Mount and Blade thread?

Attached: mnb.png (622x471, 704K)

For me, it's Pendor.

>floris

For me, it's vanilla.

>floris

for me its gekokujo

I like how people oppose using floris but never recomend a better mod. Besides pendor that doesent even serve the same niche.

same
just got a decently small army together
trying to figure out if i should become a vassal and get a few villages or try to go strike out on my own somehow

>floris

Attached: 1558229395132.png (1280x720, 181K)

you've got to do some betrayal, its fitting for the time period

Everytime a try to play this, I never know what to do. Maybe it's because I don't know what I'm capable of. What are some interesting goals to shoot for?

there is some guy sitting in a castle saying hes the true heir to chosokabe so i might get him a castle then take any town we get then tell him to fuck off

Floris is literally the only good Singleplayer mod.

Attached: 672.jpg (211x239, 10K)

I'll bite samefag-bro. What's wrong with Floris?

Litdum is way better, there you happy an actual recommendation

Alright what's really wrong with Floris? Or is it the same with S.T.A.L.K.E.R "complete" mods?

Floris is the best overall mod. Both for the ‘vanilla’ experience and in general. I streamed it yesterday so did you somehow stumble upon my stream and then post this? I’ll be streaming it on twitch in like less than 30 minutes so look for the whitest guy streaming it and say hi from Yea Forums and we can chill.

I can speak for anyone else but the reason I don't like Floris and do like Pendor is because the units need to feel unique with strengths/weaknesses to me. When I can't tell most units apart it's really boring.

Isn't Pendor straight fantasy though? It's not even really the same category.

Not really there's magical shit but actual magic seems rare.

Floris isn't even low fantasy tho.

That's why it's boring. Pendor also has by far the most content even if it doesn't have QoL stuff some other mods have.

it's apples to cherries tho. Yeah they're both red but there's a few distinct differences here you seem to be ignoring.

I can't imagine what kind of boring person would prefer the alternative. It's not like it's historically accurate or anything to begin with.

It became popular and this is Yea Forums

>I can't imagine why someone would enjoy a fake world with no magic.
Really? Do you honestly believe that?

It's a meme you filthy newfags. It's bloated, anachronistic, thrown-together and overall lacks direction. It also doesn't really do anything better than any of the other big mods, or even big native conversions. my favourite Native+ is user's modded Toucan's Calradia from /mbg/.

Floris is bloat: the mod. Diplomacy is far more playable.

Is Floris the one that gives all the units dumb names?

>user's modded Toucan's Calradia
eeeeeeeh. I'll give it a shot I guess. Frankly it doesn't look any less bloated than Floris.

It's feature heavy but better implemented than Floris. Non retarded troop trees, for one. For a more simple Native+ go with Diplomacy, or Silverstag.

yes

Diplomacy and nothing else.

Feature bloat and ruining the responsive controls with wank animations. May as well play Witcher 2/3.

Is this real? What the fuck

Attached: Malcolm Holmes.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

Holy shit Yea Forums really is as bad as they say.

Learn to love the core gameplay first, ie. the battles. Once you like riding around whacking stuff the overworld becomes a tool to set up battles and it becomes obvious what you have to do.

Gekokujo

Attached: 1555476138706.jpg (1920x998, 316K)

redpill me on this. I've tried it a few times but never get far. how do you even start up decently? the holds are all tiny and tournaments seem scarce.

Hop from tournament to tournament making money. Get some decent weapons and a small team , then hit some bandits. When you've got money and men to survive the deficit, blitzkrieg a failing faction like the Vaegirs.

for me i just made a ranged character and focused on building towards charisma to get a bigger army for less pay
to start out just hunt looters until you can start affording better troops, plus find as many companions you can since they cant die
plus you can hire ninjas to open doors during sieges to make them easier so thats cool

>blitzkrieg a failing faction like the Vaegirs
say sike right now

Attached: smh tbh fam.png (317x266, 29K)

Is Warsword Conquest playable now instead of a crashy mess?

Attached: D60279F1-E86F-4389-9DCE-1E675B0209EB.jpg (1887x1200, 401K)

start in hojo
do village quests
hunt rebels
join as a merc until you have enough money
join hojo
build up samurai army
take some castles
rebel