I hope none of the people who you nerds want to get in. When you all act like fucking idiots spouting HOES MAD memes...

I hope none of the people who you nerds want to get in. When you all act like fucking idiots spouting HOES MAD memes, it just makes me want it to not be in the game more.

Attached: file.png (490x103, 8K)

>he comes to 4channel and expects not to be ridiculed

The absolute state of Nintenfags

Attached: 1567360686388.gif (538x572, 338K)

let's hit those showers
come on, stop running away, it's just water and soap

I guess Banjo is the only one who avoided Zoomer Twitter memes

it's funny when banjofags try to associate with us actual born-in-the-80s men in boomership
sorry, you ain't got that cred of watching dire straits on mtv like we do

sup d00d
just wanna let u know that u aint shit. i could pwn you anyday @ ut2k4!!1..
Join my clans server @66.115.132.176 and we'll see who the REAL pwnerer is.. what do you say about that??

Peace out,
{.50}'[DooRag]-[2PAC]wigga4life
Los Angeles, CA

Attached: 984984984321.jpg (569x422, 133K)

I was born in 94, so I sorta missed a lot of the older shit and grew up more around N64, DreamCast, PS, etc.

>Wah stop being happy for character

Grow a pair

Attached: 1566627739345.png (785x1000, 254K)

Attached: 1567535454654.webm (1920x1080, 646K)

what are you doing here, gramps?

ARE YOU OKAY

he's not confirmed tho

being a tree

Attached: ent.jpg (600x459, 49K)

What I really hate is all this dickheads bandwagon for a character I know half of you didn't even know about. Seriously, stop pretending you were that one somebody who wanted this character. I know their was a small group before Smash release, but I know it wasn't this fucking big. Also, fuck anyone who don't call this guy a anime character.

COME ON...GET SERIOUS

>I hope none of the people who you nerds want to get in. When you all act like fucking idiots spouting HOES MAD memes, it just makes me want it to not be in the game more.

Attached: 1563351800436.png (782x758, 158K)

you're right that there are bandwagoners, but being angry that he's not being considered an anime character just because the only time you bothered with fatal fury were the animes doesn't mean anything to me

S-STOP SAYING I'M MAD, HOW COULD NINTENDO DO THIS, N-NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: NOOOOOOOOO.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Oh come on, you telling this guy with special power that travel the world to fight other people in a tournament is not anime?

>What I really hate is all this dickheads bandwagon for a character I know half of you didn't even know about.
this is literally Smash in a nutshell

>special power
special powers? i mean, i guess if you count power wave and power geyser as really "special powers" and not just chi blasts of some sort, sure
but it's not like he's a mutant with eye lasers or kinetic cards or fire like kyo
oh wait, i guess i just called the xmen anime characters, holy shit

>KOF95 literally inspired Sakurai to make Smash, as an easier game for everyone to have fun with
>smash has shorthops and rolls
Of fucking course Sakurai is going to put an SNK rep in. It's going to be Terry and his alternate costume is going to be his Garou outfit.

B- POWAH WAVE
Side B- BURN KNACKLE
Down B- POWAH DUNK/CRACK SHOT
Up B- RAISIN TACKLE
Final Smash- BUSTAH WOLF

Up Taunt- ARE YOU OKAY
Side Taunt- HEY C'MON C'MON
Down Taunt- GET SERIOUS

Fsmash- Backfist
Usmash- Rising Upper
DSmash- low leg sweep