A bunch of new info on 13 Sentinels just dropped, including infos on the battle system

A bunch of new info on 13 Sentinels just dropped, including infos on the battle system.

>The objective is to defend the base from attacking kaiju (monsters). Choose a defense area, then form a team based on the type of kaiju that are appearing. Your party can consist of up to six characters. There are event scenes during battle, and the strategy combat is both immersive and exhilarating.
>The invading kaiju target the Terminal. If the Terminal falls, the defense operation fails. Destroy the kaiju while defending the Terminal!
>Choose a Sentinel and attack the enemy! There are various types of kaiju, including ground and flying types. The most effective attack methods differ depending on the kaiju, so check their type to determine the best course of action.
>When defeated by a kaiju, a significant amount of time is required to repair your Sentinel unit. If the damage you take from kaiju attacks builds up, perform a “Sentinel Repair.” During a repair, you will disembark the Sentinel, which is a dangerous situation. Temporarily retreat to a safe location while waiting for the repair to finish, then return to the front lines.

More here:
gematsu.com/2019/09/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-details-sub-characters-battle-system

Attached: 1560209238734.jpg (836x1008, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks
It feels like a SRPG, I like it

>It's tower defense
Ehhh

So how much angst there's going to be?
Odin Sphere was dark as fuck and this one smells like Bokurano

I think there' time travel aswell in this?

Vanilla's games generally get a PC port, right? Should I wait for that or borrow my buddy's PS4?

If by generally you mean never.

user what the fuck are you smoking?

Which is it? If it's SRPG then I can dig it but if it's tower defense then that's a damn shame

>they're naked in the mechs

Attached: lewd new game.webm (1280x720, 330K)

>Vanilla's games generally get a PC port, right?

I literally can't even think of one

Is there even a single vanillaware game on PC?
It says you have to defend and kill all enemies, so maybe it's a mix of both or you have 2 seperate types of missions.

>Naked under their clothes

Hoo boy

this game probably got censored hard by sony :(

they've showed the combat on stream

Grimoire might be the only one

Right but literally only because of emulation so im hesitant to count it

It's already confirmed censored.

What was censored?

The non-action sections look like a point-and-click adventure game where I guess you investigate shit about the situation between fighting monsters? Thirteen characters and time travel makes me think it'll make Odin Sphere's story look like nothing.

They were naked in the first trailer when entering the mech, now they wear clothes.

The ability of the user to have fun with a game.
Now for him is just CENSORED CENSORED CENSOR SNOY SNOY CEMSOOOORR HUURR

They're still naked though

Attached: 13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim_2019_09-03-19_037.jpg (1280x720, 865K)

They're not naked, they wear a black skintight suit.

If it's a black skintight suit, why does it look like skin?

Attached: 13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim_2019_07-30-19_033.jpg (1000x562, 584K)

You're full of bullshit
We may see censorship on the localization but this game dont even has a date to come yet

It literally looked different in the first few trailers. Cope.

>Tower defence
Kind of wish it stayed as the walking sim VN the trailers made it look like.

This is from 2017. It's barely different.

Attached: 13 Sentinels_ Aegis Rim PS4 Trailer _ PlayStation 4 _ TGS 2017 1-12 screenshot.png (1280x720, 1022K)

>it's barely any different
So now you are agreeing that it's censored?

She's still naked. You still see her butt and sideboob. A little bit of the thigh is cropped off, and that might just be for battle section portraits. Don't ignore all the ass, titties, and thighs everywhere else in the game. If it was a bigger crop to the point we only see above her shoulder, that's more likely to be censorship. But it's just her thigh.

Of all the shit to complain about with this game, a minor crop should be the last thing.

Attached: 13 Sentinels_ Aegis Rim Prologue (JP) - 60 Minute Playthrough [PS4] 38-42 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Yes user is censored now ok yeah yeah you can leave now.

Sounds like a simulation-cum-tactics game which I can tell I'll enjoy.

Attached: konosuba_%22%22%22that%22%22%22.jpg (1920x1080, 819K)

i just want the game to come out already, even if that means that i will have to use my ps4 again

Censored garbage.

What is censored?

Got delayed and raped by snoy. Sad times for vanillaware. Hopefully they will move to another platform with their future games.

How did snoy rape it?

hello?

Are the nude projections even still in the game?

The article went up today and included them as part of the press release images. So most likely.

if the images in the article are new material then the portraits are still the same.

Will the game feature unnecessarily angsty romance?

It's about school kids having to fight off giant monsters. It will most likely involve suffering of all kinds, especially seeing how big the cast is. I expect them to sacrifice themself, dying in vain and generally suffer through the story.

Probably. Almost every character seems to be paired with another character. The guy who seems like the main protagonist seems to have some weird timeline jumping stuff going on with the dark haired glasses girl.

Attached: lolicon seal of approval.png (640x669, 288K)

:)