Is this the worse human character of the Persona franchise? He's so boring and plain...

Is this the worse human character of the Persona franchise? He's so boring and plain. His only redeeming quality is that he might be a faggot.

Attached: yo0_base0.png (1024x1024, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ogh3mdPHsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only they didn't scrap his romance route.

>His only redeeming quality is that he might be a faggot
>might

>Might
user... I...

There's nothing canon. Also, people can be curious but after a while they realize it was just a phase.

Your only quality is that you're a faggot but you don't see me talking about it

Ikutsuki

I used to relate to Yosuke a lot in my teen years.

>literally can't stop screaming about the girls in their swimsuits while they are right fucking next to him
>actually scared Kanji wants to fuck him
>you have to tell him to stop being an absolute retard in order to not send an mentally ill man into certain death
was it autism?

Struck a nerve, fujoshit?

He's based.

Attached: file.png (247x101, 24K)

sucking someone off at a drunk college party is just a phase
THIS is not
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ogh3mdPHsA

also canon? who fucking cares about canon. its a video game nothing about it is real

>seething homosexuals continue to cry about persona 4
It's been eleven years. Please stop.

>calls me fujoshit yet says that Yosuke's redeeming quality is due to gayshit
Your taste is shit and your thread is bad.
2>3>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attached: you're gay.jpg (750x679, 57K)

>I never knew I had such heat inside
This guy's not gay, he's a complete faggot. Even saying you want to suck a cock would be less gay than this.

I hate every "bro" character in Persona. Fuck Junpei, fuck Yosuke, fuck Ryuji. They all get the bench.

That's what I mean, he's only liked by certain people with certain fetishes. I he didn't have that he would be literally liked by no one.

>Unused
>English

Irrelevant.

It's really easy. He's more boring than Junpei but less boring than Ryuji. In fact, that comparison applies to every party member across those three games.

>Fuck Junpei, fuck Yosuke, fuck Ryuji

Attached: gay.gif (245x245, 528K)

Junpei is a cool bro tho, he can be funny sometimes. Ryuji is shit but at least he has that delinquent accent i like for some reason.

>Is this the worse human character of the Persona franchise?
No, that would be Fuuka. She's boring, has bad hair, and looks like a vegetable.

Attached: Fuuka3.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

The asshurt on this man for calling out his hazubando

my waifu is Naoto, and the best bro is Kanji. Suck my dick and if I like it i'll admit to being a faggot

Attached: naoto delete this.png (444x611, 331K)

>looks like a vegetable
holy shit

Attached: SH1910740_l.jpg (600x800, 53K)

>His waifu is a tranny

OH NONONONONO

476596628 (You)
>clinging to the naoto is a tranny meme after 11 years
Don't you have another bait thread to make?

Attached: smug naoto.png (805x992, 418K)

You just know they had to make the rest of the male cast literal faggots to accentuate Yu as a "Chad".

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

>kanji is a straight homo in denial
>yosuke is in the closet
>teddie is a straight up faggot
Lmao

for some reason I always imagined Teddie as being like a ken doll between his legs

Fuuka is a wonderful human being and has a perfect hair!
She is incredibly fun to be with and I wish I could spend the rest of my days next to her!

Attached: Happy Fuuka.jpg (515x641, 59K)

Yosuke = best bro

You know what would be great
If someone take an axe and embed it into fuuka's face
might make it an improvement

>Fuck Junpei
The fuck is wrong with you

Attached: download (2).jpg (255x197, 9K)

That would be Ryuji, who, while a dumbass that screams about being a Phantom Thief, actually has your back from start to finish unlike a certain cat.

I can't imagine what would posses someone to write such horrible things about such a sweet, perfect and kind heart like Fuuka

Attached: Fuuka's Headphones.png (952x2688, 3.63M)

t. Ryuji

I really hope Royal reworks that entire subplot, Morgana leaving and throwing a tantrum felt contrived and shoehorned in to fill in the gaps until Okumura's dungeon

She wears a fucking trash bag in the winter because she's low class garbage

based filthspammer

Yeah. One of the reasons persona 4 was so garbage was how everyone sucks your dick right away. No agency. It's different from persona 3, where you work to become friends with the SEES. As of no surprise to anyone, /v9k/ love this and think persona 4 is the best in the series.

It's called a shawl!
It keeps Fuuka warm and modest!

Attached: Winter Fuuka.jpg (314x758, 122K)

So you're saying it makes her not just garbage, but hot garbage?

Attached: 1499811352357.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Yosuke's fine. His problems are that of a high schooler, just like the rest of the IT. Hating him is a fucking meme.

She's totally undressing him with her eyes.
Seriously though the christmas event with her is definitely the most sweet of the main girls

Fuuka is not lewd!
She is only interested in pure, tender love!

Attached: Fuuka Closer.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

And yes, being with Fuuka on christmas is one of the most heartwarming moments of the game.

Attached: Fuuka Heart.jpg (1440x810, 150K)

Nah he's shit, it's just that Chie and Yukiko are so much worse that he becomes bearable. The high scooler excuse goes out the window when taken in the context of the other shit they go through. Literally no excuse to pick on other IT members for shit that you just fucking saw them struggle with their shadow over, especially when you know he'd completely flip his shit if anyone ever dared to tease him about that retarded dead bimbo he had a boner for in the first act.

I dunno why people liked P4's cast so much. I found most of them to just be boring and a few of them to be outright annoying.

And Teddie single handedly ruined the game for me, I couldn't stand him at all.

Kanji is the only one of the IT who unironically seems like a cool person to hang out with, I really wish the Sports Club bros would have taken Yosuke and Chie's spots.