Geno Thread

Friend asked me, "Why don't people want Geno in?"
Share your opinions as to why you're pro Geno or anti Geno

Attached: 302553.png (192x192, 69K)

I like Geno.

Attached: Geno Star.png (600x900, 977K)

His game is nearly 25 years old and hasn't done dick since so there are characters that still have games made and are thus more deserving to be in before his puppet ass

Genofags just give up

Attached: stevemad.png (680x592, 566K)

Stevefags just give up

Attached: 8E0B7FDD-D308-466F-91CE-B81D9D92D0EB.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Hey me too!

Attached: 1536719472948.png (500x423, 120K)

Never played Mario RPG.
I don't particularly want him in- but he's got a cool design and I know alot of people want him in.
So I'd be ok with him in. More so than most characters.

Attached: 1546984621108.gif (500x283, 390K)

Because Mallow is cooler

How many people even know who Geno is? Seems like a very niche pick desu.

I'm anti-Geno solely because Genofags are annoying as fuck

haven't even played super mario rpg but I'd main him because his design is super cool

I like Mario RPG. I want to play characters from games I like in Smash. It's not difficult to understand. People that sit on Yea Forums all day speculating and making up rules that don't actually mean anything might be mentally ill.

i do want him to return, but not in smash. i think he could be cool in a new mario rpg. his backstory was hardly elaborated on despite learning about the paper mario star spirits. the fact that he doesn't have too much to his character actually gives a lot of potential wiggle room. also, his design is really cute.

this also means, yes, i want mallow back, too. i want to see how becoming a prince is treating him. also, what if king mallow? give me that shit.

Attached: EAFcAujU8AAY_nt.jpg (2048x1229, 370K)

Geno accurately depicts Smash's bandwagoning culture.

I'm pro geno because:
1.it's a character from a unique nintendo/square enix property (SMRPG)
2.he's been a wanted inclusion since melee, like ridley or waluigi except not obnoxious
3.I like robots, and he's basically a robot.

I don't really know the character/game...
aside from that I doubt he'll bring anything new now. we have so many small, fast, glass-cannon characters with projectiles. it would have made more sense in brawl but SE pulled out at some point in development

I want him in Kingdom Hearts instead

He's okay but in terms of genre representation, we've got plenty of RPGs already
I'd prefer more genres be present, I think Metal Slug would be a good rep for the Shmup/runngun genre

Geno good

literally the only people who want him in are american boomers
ultimately, he's from a single game which has barely any current cultural relevance

I'm pro geno, but I never played SMRPG. I learned Geno even existed because of a Brawl mod. He was really fun and he looked cool, so I've been all for him getting in since then. Not to mention he's got a potentially unique fighting style and array of moves.

Metal Slug would be rad too, especially instead of Hat Ken

Attached: 8af3815faf576dcb640d6e223c473822.png (1004x912, 1.21M)

>learned of Geno through a Brawl mod
>never played SMRPG
>calling Terry Bogard "Hat Ken"
Seriously go fuck yourself.