MOLLEANAR FEAWOOPS!

MOLLEANAR FEAWOOPS!

Attached: B1_cultist.gif (49x106, 2K)

i need to play this more but I'm tired

CRUDUX CRUO

MARANAX PALLEX

MODERN ARTS AND SPEAR BOOKS

LE SPOOKY HITSCAN BULLSHIT CULTIST FROM AN OVERRATED GAME THAT RELIES HEAVILY ON MEMORIZATION THAN GOOD GAME DESIGN I WELCOME THEE

UTINI

*turns a corner and loses 50 HP in a
half second*
cool game.

ITS TIME TO LIVE AGAIN AND CHEW GUN, BUT IM ALL OUT OF WANG

Pestis cruento vilomaxus pretiacruento

Git gud scrub

you could always use quicksave if you think a room is gonna be a trap.

>Get assraped the instant you turn a corner
>You literally can't avoid damage unless you know what's coming and they're still likely to get a shot in before you
>GiT gUd SkrUb XD

Why waste my time on a shit game when Doom, Powerslave, Turok, Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior and many other exist?

Attached: 1443260393485.jpg (305x236, 7K)

GERO SHEY CRUO!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1519833377815.gif (106x118, 7K)

>mfw

Fresh Supply or whatever apparently allows you to edit their reaction time and accuracy. I think that might get me to replay it. But apparently it's buggy?

They're easy to deal with if you make use of the shotgun and do fast peeks around corners, or use the dynamite. But they're still shitty to deal with and cause the game to not be quite as fun as it should be.

Attached: fg.jpg (391x400, 39K)

Why is there so much fucking hitscan in this game? What's the point?

Attached: 1549820598642.png (395x474, 25K)

ew

hitscan enemies are fine, the issue is just that they have instant reaction time and aimbot in blood. one of the devs admits they were poorly balanced and said he wished he had more time to fix them.

GO

RECON

Attached: HECU_balaclava_model.jpg (534x706, 91K)

Play Death Wish for Blood

Attached: 1548426778931.png (480x480, 91K)

i laugh at you idiots complaining about corners and hitscan, as if you were good enough that it makes any difference anyway

are you trying to say that you're so good the hitscan enemies don't bother you? or that you're laughing at anyone who says they're not a problem?

>Fresh Supply or whatever apparently allows you to edit their reaction time and accuracy.
If you pick the "made to order" difficulty you can edit that. Setting it to low might be enough to make them not so shitty. A lot of people say the game is buggy though and they're not fixing any of it anymore, but if the bugs aren't too prevalent it might be worth dealing with.

Attached: bfs.jpg (1360x768, 179K)

i'm saying that the people complaining about hitscan cultists aren't as good at FPS as they seem to think they are. like the only reason they suck at blood is because of unfair hitscanning, like its the games fault instead of them failing to improve or figure out how to approach situations in the game.

i beat the game and didn't have much trouble to them once i figured out the shotgun peeking/dynamite strategy early on. but i still think they suck and aren't that fun to deal with. the game gives you all these neat weapons but restricts what you can do against them. pinpoint accuracy and instant reactions suck with hitscan even if you're good at the game, and saying that doesn't affect your own skills.

IT BURNS IT BURNS AAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAA